Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House (18783 Views)

Jubilation In Tarkaa Over David Mark's Sack / Fayose’s Victory: Gunshots, Wild Jubilation In Ekiti / Election: Jubilation In Ado Ekiti As Assembly Election Results Trickle In (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by goldiam(f): 6:37pm On Jan 11, 2013
abeg whn dey sweep corruptn finish make dem pack am ooo no b say dem go leave am for breeze to scater am bck

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by ignis: 6:40pm On Jan 11, 2013
DANILSA: PLS WHO CAN HELP ME SET UP A BROOM BUSINESS IN EDO STATE? WITH THE WAY THIS GUYS ARE BUYING BROOMS shocked I CAN BUILD A MANSION IN SIX MONTHS cheesy cheesy
They don't buythe broom. The broom is imported and given to them by ACN politicians.
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by tayolove12(m): 6:44pm On Jan 11, 2013
this jubilation is not for ACN but for the gov
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 11, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Eeeya, even when they are celebrating/happy they still look....harsh (for lack of a better word).

Honestly, that hunhunhun look some Nigerian guys have is just not a plus which is kinda sad because some of them are probably nice, good guys but deep down in your heart. . .you pray not to be caught dead in a dark alley with them.. undecided

u neva see hunhun

forget alley sef, u no wan see them when your car break down, in hold up, beside you in cms. .
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by goodmike7: 7:03pm On Jan 11, 2013
why dem dey jubilate
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by najoke: 7:09pm On Jan 11, 2013
yorke:

It would have been better you just comment or move to the next comment instead of quoting me. That's my opinion and i don't give a damn about yours.

it would have been nice if your comment is not tribalistic.
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by vanstanzy(m): 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2013
Me knew that Osho Baba would carry the day. grin grin grin INEC thoroughly screens candidates before they contest elections. Now, do u think Oshiomoles' educational qualification would have been left out by Jegas' Inec? Not likely! Charles Air-whatever, just wasted his time fighting nothing. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by eseosa77(m): 7:11pm On Jan 11, 2013
dats my deputy governor dancing edo ikuare,nice one there my DG.
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by omenziate(m): 7:28pm On Jan 11, 2013
Motor park Touts dancing away their future cuz of a day's meal and indian Hemp on the side.
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by AugustRush1: 8:27pm On Jan 11, 2013
undecidedDt man on white tshirt definitely needs a bra
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by nollywood20: 8:34pm On Jan 11, 2013
Until Papa Deceive Pikin is swept out of Aso Villa, it is business as usual in Abuja.
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by dabrake(m): 8:45pm On Jan 11, 2013
wetin concern me?

#wengerOut
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by PETERSCOPY: 8:55pm On Jan 11, 2013
I BLIV IN OSHIOMOLE I LUV ACN
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by kungfupanda: 9:29pm On Jan 11, 2013
Fools next thread go be protest on recovering their okada
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by Smooyis(m): 9:32pm On Jan 11, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] Just looking at d pictures. Na only men like Oshiomole? What about Edo ladies? Anyway a Big Congratulation to him.
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by UpEdo: 9:35pm On Jan 11, 2013
Oshiomhole's publicity machine is unequaled, bunch of paid thugs celebrating an unqualified certificate forger. Where is the sense in putting thugs on nairaland front page but relegating my thought provoking topic to the back pages. This is the problem with this country. The rich buy their way and I won't be surprised if Seun is on the payroll of Oshiomhole. I mean Oshiomhole gives all the best position to Auchi mafia and Yorubas.

All Edo people should check our protest here.

https://www.nairaland.com/1159390/join-protest-against-tinubus-oshiomhonle. Remove this womanizing, Tinubu lap dog from state house. Join the protest to make Edo state the true heartbeat of Nigeria.

YOU DESERVE BETTER

Shine your eyes
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by lagcity(m): 9:57pm On Jan 11, 2013
ignis:
They don't buythe broom. The broom is imported and given to them by ACN politicians.

the brooms are imported? I really really hope not. the country is in trouble if we dey import broom.
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by daroz(m): 10:05pm On Jan 11, 2013
lagcity:

the brooms are imported? I really really hope not. the country is in trouble if we dey import broom.

Na so u dull?
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jan 11, 2013
cyril83: PDP is really working so hard to reclaim that lost state...that oshio guy is an imbe.cile
PDP know edo state is lost, Gen. Ariavbere started this case against the will of pdp, he is on his own. His party is not in support of this case. He will only end up exhausting all the money he stole from the army.
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by ehispapa(m): 10:15pm On Jan 11, 2013
yorke: Rubbish! Bundle of nuisance. Are those not the Lagos tout Tinubu or Fashola exported to Edo state to foment trouble had the judgement been the other way round.

Guy forget! Lagos tout can not work in Benin City. These guys are bonafide Edo guys at least i can recognize three faces i knew
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by ehispapa(m): 10:30pm On Jan 11, 2013
Up Edo: Oshiomhole's publicity machine is unequaled, bunch of paid thugs celebrating an unqualified certificate forger. Where is the sense in putting thugs on nairaland front page but relegating my thought provoking topic to the back pages. This is the problem with this country. The rich buy their way and I won't be surprised if Seun is on the payroll of Oshiomhole. I mean Oshiomhole gives all the best position to Auchi mafia and Yorubas.

All Edo people should check our protest here.

https://www.nairaland.com/1159390/join-protest-against-tinubus-oshiomhonle. Remove this womanizing, Tinubu lap dog from state house. Join the protest to make Edo state the true heartbeat of Nigeria.

YOU DESERVE BETTER

Shine your eyes

Guy go sleep... We know your type, the moni no reach your hand again.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by Emmy9898: 11:00pm On Jan 11, 2013
Sisi_Kill: Eeeya, even when they are celebrating/happy they still look....harsh (for lack of a better word).

Honestly, that hunhunhun look some Nigerian guys have is just not a plus which is kinda sad because some of them are probably nice, good guys but deep down in your heart. . .you pray not to be caught dead in a dark alley with them.. undecided

Bros, you are subtle alright, but merciless. Kai !

I nearly fell off my chair with wild laughter after reading your post. In fact, on seeing the picture, my first thought was that some of them look like rapists and kidnappers that are paraded for us from time to time.

I wouldn't want to meet many of them in broad daylight, not to mention in a dark alley.
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by GeneralJ(m): 12:11am On Jan 12, 2013
Ejiné: By the way, in the second picture, the guy in the orange shirt looks like he's about to rraape someone undecided
How the Bleep would you know that?
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by REVOLUTNIS: 2:00am On Jan 12, 2013
What is the meaning of all these rubbish
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by adaptor4all: 3:04am On Jan 12, 2013
aribisala0:
Na so many big men be wink,na T-shirt open this one yansh
Haba bros..na wen wealth turn risk factor 4 gynecomastia...no b wetin u tink @ all ooo
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by adaptor4all: 3:07am On Jan 12, 2013
yorke: Rubbish! Bundle of nuisance. Are those not the Lagos tout Tinubu or Fashola exported to Edo state to foment trouble had the judgement been the other way round.
Bros u have lie..Sango no dey go Imo state go judge quarel..

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by ige101(m): 5:15am On Jan 12, 2013
Sijo01:

Their mate dey work...,dem dey clap hand follow who win

tell me how u are different from them.your mates are busy makin cash u are here talkin n writtin rubbish
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by Seun(m): 6:22am On Jan 12, 2013
Up Edo: . The rich buy their way and I won't be surprised if Seun is on the payroll of Oshiomhole. I mean Oshiomhole gives all the best position to Auchi mafia and Yorubas
I am not on the payroll of Oshiomhole or any other politician. I have not done or said anything that should lead to that conclusion.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by fuke(m): 7:01am On Jan 12, 2013
~Bluetooth:

Did they write yoruba on their forehead to show that they were sent from lagos ? Some of you think like you've got nothing but saw-dust in your heads.

Tell him again.
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by ignis: 7:11am On Jan 12, 2013
omenziate: Motor park Touts dancing away their future cuz of a day's meal and indian Hemp on the side.
Haters go and hug transformer.
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by olawalebabs(m): 7:36am On Jan 12, 2013
why will the governor be oppose to people investigating his past?
Re: Pictures Of Jubilation In Front Of Edo Government House by yang(m): 8:52am On Jan 12, 2013
val_dubem: see that man (on white shirt and shades) wey get Brea5t like woman grin

I know dat guy. Na him be the chair for agbero in New benin. That park loading benin to osha beside total. Those guys are RTEAN people. ACN, PDP, CPP. . . They are all the same. They are all Politicians. Its all politics.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Edo 2016: How Ize-iyamu Shone At Debate-Vanguard Newspaper / BREAKING: Magu Not Sacked - EFCC; Presidency (Read Tweets) / Police Commission Drags IGP, Adamu Mohammed To Court Over Recruitment Of 10,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.