Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,324 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:35 AM

16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) (114555 Views)

The Reply I Got When I Jokingly Told A Female Friend I Was Gonna Take Her Out. / 8 Funny Ways Broke Guys Spend Their Christmas / See The Reply I Gave When She Demanded For Airtime (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jan 11, 2013
1. Aw, what a coincidence...I love me too!
2. Do you remember what happened to the last person you said that to?
3. Thank you!
4. Yes...but why?
5. I love you...tube
6. Did you say something? Did i tell you i went swimming and can't hear anything?!
8. I sure wish the scientists who created me had given me the ability to understand this human emotion-love
9. So does my mom.
10. If you must say you love me, pls do me a favor and say it in front of my gf/bf and mention he/she is very lucky
11. Why on earth wouldn't you?
12. You need to get checked
13. Don't worry, it'll pass
14. Yeah...about time
15. Yeah well...join the club
16. You ain't the only one honey

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by Chokolee(m): 5:14pm On Jan 11, 2013
You can equally say; I dont know why i hate you!

2 Likes

Re: 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by JamesBond314: 5:48am On Jun 19, 2013
I will follow these rules while posting over the forum...!

http://www.marinabaysandssingapore.net | Duplichecker.com - plagarism checker
Re: 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by Brimmie(m): 10:00am On Jun 19, 2013
My reply to them is; i know you do!!
Re: 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by plainmirror(m): 2:00pm On Jun 19, 2013
ℓ love you...tube grin

3 Likes

Re: 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by clemz85(m): 3:01pm On Jun 19, 2013
baaaaddt guy!
winks!

thanks for sharing dude
Re: 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by mtprofessor5(m): 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2013
clemz85: baaaaddt guy!
winks!

thanks for sharing dude
ur eye dey pain u...it a guy dat posted d topic nat a guy
Re: 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by spikesC(m): 8:15pm On Jun 19, 2013
mtprofessor5: ur eye dey pain u...it a guy dat posted d topic nat a guy

Falls from Dana Airplane grin

1 Like

Re: 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by jmoha: 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2013
great

Re: 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by Sicozone(m): 9:22pm On Jun 19, 2013
u don giv naija babes sometin to dey say now,we don enta yawa,but i trust naija guys,we can always handle the situation at any time............naija dudes click like if i'm right
Re: 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by Adaeze003(f): 9:45pm On Jun 19, 2013
[size=14pt]lmao![/size]
Re: 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by happiclox: 10:08pm On Jun 19, 2013
jst say 'K' ;Djst say 'K'

1 Like

Re: 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by 190: 11:58pm On Jun 19, 2013
and i always respond

prove it to me on the bed wink wink

next minute we bouncing all over the bed wink wink
Re: 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by SLIDEwaxie(m): 12:57am On Jun 20, 2013
i'm gonna shoot u!!
Re: 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by fr3do(m): 6:46am On Jun 20, 2013
@op u're tryin so hard to potray urself as hard to get.

If u're not interested in a relationship,dont lead guys into believing that u're!
Re: 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by Popowaa: 6:59am On Jun 20, 2013
Smh,liar
190: and i always respond

Re: 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by Nobody: 12:43am On Jun 28, 2013
fr3do: @op u're tryin so hard to potray urself as hard to get.

If u're not interested in a relationship,dont lead guys into believing that u're!

lol...ok. But for the record, i'm not playing hard to get. My God, it's just a thread for entertainment sake...
Re: 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by richardbry: 1:50am On Jun 28, 2013
I love you
Response: Do you have any verifiable document to back up that statement?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by dlex21(m): 8:05am On Jun 28, 2013
I prefer same here...tho I've noticed gals dnt like dis esp wen they tell u "I love u"...bt I dnt like lyin either...
Re: 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by Oildichotomy(m): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2013
REPLIES
Jan8: 1. Aw, what a coincidence...I love me too!
-- Why are you selfish dear?
Jan8: 2. Do you remember what happened to the last person you said that to?
I just said it to her now.
Jan8: 3. Thank you!
Did i do you a favour?
Jan8: 4. Yes...but why?
Cos i love you
Jan8: 5. I love you...tube
I will upload it on Youtube if you want it public
Jan8: 6. Did you say something?
I sure did, Maybe your eardrums are filled.
Jan8: 7. Did i tell you i went swimming and can't hear anything?
Obviously.
Jan8: 8. I sure wish the scientists who created me had given me the ability to understand this human emotion-love
Scientist never create you dear, it's God that did with enough Love. JOHN 3:16.
Jan8: 9. So does my mom.
And she took good care of you then allow me dear
Jan8: 10. If you must say you love me, pls do me a favor and say it in front of my gf/bf and mention he/she is very lucky.
Of course, make sure you reciprocate dear
Jan8: 11. Why on earth wouldn't you?
That makes you special, out of 7 billion, check am now
Jan8: 12. You need to get checked..
Getting checked by you will be the bomb
Jan8: 13. Don't worry, it'll pass.
I do worry dear, Pass is a lower grade dear, try distinction
Jan8: 14. Yeah...about time.
So your reply? Your time ticks faster than mine
Jan8: 15. Yeah well...join the club,
I'm an ARSEnal fan please, what's yours?
Jan8: 16. You ain't the only one honey .
.. Damn, you are wh.ore.. I give up

7 Likes

Re: 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by Oildichotomy(m): 9:50am On Jun 28, 2013
Re: 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by Teenzy(f): 10:37am On Jun 28, 2013
I'll simply say 'Thank u' as a smart dude he shld no he's in d frndzone
Re: 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by dagentility(f): 12:12pm On Jun 28, 2013
Number 3 is always my response to the ones i dont love.
Re: 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by dagentility(f): 12:14pm On Jun 28, 2013
Cant just stop laughing at number 15. cheesy
Re: 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by Monicasque(f): 12:15pm On Jun 28, 2013
these sound shallow and sound more associated to girls. To guys also say these? i think guys would me '' me too'' if you said i love u but i am not sure if i am correct with this my statement
Re: 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by MaziOmenuko: 12:28pm On Jun 28, 2013
^^^u got it right! Those responses from OP are feminine. We guys don't shy away; even if we don't love you and have no hope of returning your love, we can always reach a compromise somewhere.

So our reply, with a smile on our face, 'I love you more...' Then the kisses, then the caress, then the fvckk...

Then the question, what was it you said 30 minutes ago...?

1 Like

Re: 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by Monicasque(f): 12:31pm On Jun 28, 2013
Mazi_Omenuko: ^^^u got it right! Those responses from OP are feminine. We guys don't shy away; even if we don't love you and have no hope of returning your love, we can always reach a compromise somewhere.

So our reply, with a smile on our face, 'I love you more...' Then the kisses, then the caress, then the fvckk...

Then the question, what was it you said 30 minutes ago...?

true that. Anyway i have learnt that you can never actually read a person no matter the words from his mouth you count or his actions which you observe. Someone people are good pretenders
Re: 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 28, 2013
190: and i always respond

Don't be surprised that 190 is a virgin. Na dem talk pass.
Re: 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by Nobody: 10:16am On Jun 29, 2013
lucenzo: Don't be surprised that 190 is a virgin. Na dem talk pass.
virgin ko....who dash am??
Re: 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by tpia1: 5:03am On Aug 15, 2014
2. Do you remember what happened to the last person you said that to?

too funny.

i wonder what actually did happen?
Re: 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by JamesBond314: 11:36am On Dec 06, 2014
JamesBond314:
I will follow these rules while posting over the forum...!

Re: 16 Funny Ways To Reply 'i Love You' (if You Don't Love The Person Back) by jimini: 6:09pm On Nov 03, 2017
If someone is looking for online services then there is a platform that can help you to improve your communication in different style, all you need is to open austinenglishband.com to get instant help from this website, main aim of this site is to provide facility to needy students who are unable to cope international English Literature benchmark, medium level courses would allow you to learn English quickly.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Baeizbae, "The President Of Watermelon Breast Association Of Nigeria" / Mr. Nairaland Contest 2015 - ELIMINATION ROUND 1 / What Is The Right Age To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.