Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,584 members, 7,820,110 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:55 AM

Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? (14545 Views)

Which Of These Is The Most Important In A Relationship? / Money Or Love: Which Is More Important In A Relationship? / Marry For Compatibility, Not Love!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by nollywood20: 12:37pm On Jan 12, 2013
HOROSCOPE IS ABSOLUTE NONSENSE FOR RE-TAR-DED PEOPLE ONLY.
Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by greatgod2012(f): 12:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
Femsyn: Well, I follow Zodiac signs/astrology, but I don't dwell on it. Although, after a careful study of d signs, u can't help but see traces of similarities in people, especially, intimate friends. For example, a Taurus Male tend to do well with a Pisces Female, except in a few special cases.
PS: don't be too quick to discard what u haven't made a thorough research on.

pls, on a serious note, i want you to enlighten me, can gemini male and gemini female get along? Thanks for your response.
Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by vanstanzy(m): 12:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
nollywood20: HOROSCOPE IS ABSOLUTE NONSENSE FOR RE-TAR-DED PEOPLE ONLY.

U don't have to call people that don't share the same line of tot as u ret*ards. angry angry angry

3 Likes

Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by vanstanzy(m): 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
greatgod2012:

pls, on a serious note, i want you to enlighten me, can gemini male and gemini female get along? Thanks for your response.

Of course, a fish can fv*ck a fish, just as twins are attracked to twins. Don't take my word for it. grin grin grin

Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by uniQybabs(m): 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2013
vivian chinaza: Hi guys, I don't know if this topic has been dealt with before. I just need peeps that have a better understanding about this to enlighten me more on it.

Does astrological compatibility really matter in marriage? If couple are not astrologically compatible, does this mean their marriage won't work?

Please I need help on this asap.

Thank you.

http://premastrologer.com/pages/compatibility.php
Just incase you av nt cheackd yor compatibility follow d link above
Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by uniQybabs(m): 12:44pm On Jan 12, 2013
vivian chinaza: Hi guys, I don't know if this topic has been dealt with before. I just need peeps that have a better understanding about this to enlighten me more on it.

Does astrological compatibility really matter in marriage? If couple are not astrologically compatible, does this mean their marriage won't work?

Please I need help on this asap.

Thank you.

http://premastrologer.com/pages/compatibility.php
Just incase you av nt cheackd yor compatibility follow d link above cheesy
Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by vivianc(f): 12:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
greatgod2012: Astro.......what?
Me i dont even know d one i fall into, and i never heard my hubby talk about it, which means he too doesnt believe in it. I do my things d way i think it should be done and therefore i am(not d astro..nonsense) responsible for d outcome.....be it positive or otherwise, thank God, most of d time, i dont regret my actions, including my marriage, so, to me.......that astro...something is bullshit.

Haha, thank God. That helps. How come I look forward to your posts when it comes to the "M" word?
Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by Toks2008(m): 12:50pm On Jan 12, 2013
Well, as a christian i will not advice you use it as a criterion to choose a partner but believe me, the fruit of knowledge that man ate in the garden has paved way for great intelligence in men.

So this group of astrologers have studied human behavioral pattern and have seen that a certain characteristic is prevalent in some group of people borne within a certain period of time and gave them names like Gemini(double natured with twin as symbol, Pisces with fish as symbol because of their fish like nature and so on.
Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by Youngzedd(m): 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
jacobscros: astrology says me and Capricorn are a no go but I get along with Capricorn ladies die! grin

BF and GF thing no be marriage bro.

hehe u go soon know.
Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by oluwaisaac(m): 1:03pm On Jan 12, 2013
Even if they say ur girl carries a klinefelter genome, you can still marry her o...even HIV too. But, they are just opening your eyes to what to expect. God bless Astrology....Shallow people repudiate knowledge!

1 Like

Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
In as much as I don't want to believe in it,within me,I know its real.Imagine what happens when a geminian male meets the geminian female,the attraction is Magnetic.After the flirtation and the mind games,we were sure that it can only take "us" to make a marriage work.

We are almost 80percent compatible.Carefree,fun seekers,spontaneous,smart,intellectual,witty e.t.c are the qualities that has made marriage almost rosy for us.The problem is that someone has to be the disciplinarian,the money saver,the patient and consistent character thus I have to alter some of my traits to accomodate these virtues.

Generally speaking,we are almost the same,we think alike,both as crazy and most times,I swear we can almost hear each others heart speak.It makes it very easy for us to communicate without speech because we can almost sense each others feelings.we both argue a lot but I always let him win as the Man.Though for us,sharing the same Zodaic sign was purely coincidental.It saved me the stress of serial dating cos i knew my man the moment I spoke 2 him.He is probably the only person that can understand me.

Well,I still think that love can still conquer all irrespective of the zodaic compatibility.Most people are attracted to people that share the same astral sign with them.

@Op,forget astrology and enjoy ur relationship abeg.
Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by 40fied(m): 1:21pm On Jan 12, 2013
jacobscros: astrology says me and Capricorn are a no go but I get along with Capricorn ladies die! grin
Oh! Yeah? What's your zodiac sign?
Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by Kslib(m): 1:56pm On Jan 12, 2013
I just checked mine for the first time in my life,and it says i fall under "CANCER".. I was shocked to see many things about me,when i checked the xteristics of the cancer people...
We all dont wanna admit,but i beleive there are real facts in zodaic signs...
Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by jmoore(m): 2:03pm On Jan 12, 2013
no wonder some people get cancer anyhow. How can someone believe she is cancer? astrology/horoscope brings horror to your life
Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by smakati(m): 2:20pm On Jan 12, 2013
byvan: In as much as I don't want to believe in it,within me,I know its real.Imagine what happens when a geminian male meets the geminian female,the attraction is Magnetic.After the flirtation and the mind games,we were sure that it can only take "us" to make a marriage work.

We are almost 80percent compatible.Carefree,fun seekers,spontaneous,smart,intellectual,witty e.t.c are the qualities that has made marriage almost rosy for us.The problem is that someone has to be the disciplinarian,the money saver,the patient and consistent character thus I have to alter some of my traits to accomodate these virtues.

Generally speaking,we are almost the same,we think alike,both as crazy and most times,I swear we can almost hear each others heart speak.It makes it very easy for us to communicate without speech because we can almost sense each others feelings.we both argue a lot but I always let him win as the Man.Though for us,sharing the same Zodaic sign was purely coincidental.It saved me the stress of serial dating cos i knew my man the moment I spoke 2 him.He is probably the only person that can understand me.

Well,I still think that love can still conquer all irrespective of the zodaic compatibility.Most people are attracted to people that share the same astral sign with them.

@Op,forget astrology and enjoy ur relationship abeg.

Omo see essay!!!
Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by hassan123(m): 2:49pm On Jan 12, 2013
@ OP, astrological compatibility is as relevant in marriage as genetic compatibilty. EXPERIENCE, they say, is d best teacher. I can see many commentators denying it. They are comparable to 19 century pple denying that AS & AS genotype are not compatible. We have 4 signs: AIR, FIRE, WATER & EARTH. Google this. U will see it in d chines, Indian, western & African astrology. They are all d same. I am AIR. I av confirmed it 4rm diff sources. If water marries fire, na wahala. B4 u marry, check ur status. If u encounter frequent disagreement in ur marriage, u need 2 check d cause. No wonder wander abt d frequent divorce rate these days
Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by hassan123(m): 3:04pm On Jan 12, 2013
I can see that most pple know abt d zodiac signs, meanwhile it is d astrological element that are more important in marriage. We have 4 elements: FIRE, AIR, WATER & EARTH. I am AIR. AIR element can marry any other 1. cos AIR can control FIRE, WATER & also nourishes d earth 4 growth of crops. WATER nourishes d earth. Try these: if u are water, go & marry fire. Na wahala. Men who complain that there women try 2 subdue them may be surprised that their women may be AIR whICH IS D COMMANDING element or water that suppresses fire. Google zodiac element & also ask our old men. D only difference I see is dat in our traditional zodiac, AIR & WATER are compatible but in western, Indian & Chinese astrology, AIR is objective & less emotional while water is subjective & 2 emotional. This shows both are not compatible. Pls google zodiac elements. U will find it interesting & understand how pple behave. If ur wife gets 2 angry & also emotional, u will undertand her element.
Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by Shalome(m): 3:12pm On Jan 12, 2013
I always have Complications with virgo girls. I am an Aries Guy
Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by ogboss: 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2013
For the nigerian marriages it culd be nairalogical sha

2 Likes

Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by sylve11: 4:12pm On Jan 12, 2013
binger: Astro what? Its crap as far as am concerned...what if the signs says a mad woman is compatible for you,will you go ahead and marry?

Mugu, respect urself! Do u wanna tell me that there aren't millions of ppl sharing August 13th as birthday? Why chose mad woman? Think b4 u type. cool
Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jan 12, 2013
Youngzedd:

BF and GF thing no be marriage bro.

hehe u go soon know.
with God all things are possible. besides aries and Capricorns are both depressive/prone to depression but also very quirky in terms of sense of humour so the understanding is there. To the guy who asked im an aries.
Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by Gudiza(m): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2013
I just have this feeling deep down inside me that you very well know internally that the answer to all of your greatest problems lie within the inside of you.
Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by sbecgroup(m): 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
40fied:
Oh! Yeah? What's your zodiac sign?
at least to one poster called@VANSTANZY & OTHERS WHO THINK THEY FELL FROM D SKY TO DISBELIEVE NOTHING MANIPULATE THEIR BEHAVIOURS ON EARTH. Y DO U THINK D 9 PLANETS WHEEL Their steels to measure time since premodial, Sorry dude. Y DO U SEE STARS, SUN & MOON EVERYDAY & NIGHT? Believe it or not! Their particular positioning, location & d durations they appear, under which man at a particular time is being born: (d signs of d zodaic) influence their behaviour & attitudes on earth. But if u stil disagree simply check d traits of d star sign u ar born into and ur love match with other signs/ a good site for a start/www.keen.com, Rabiu Ameen
Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jan 12, 2013
Wey my post??
Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by sunnshyn(f): 6:52pm On Jan 12, 2013
Horoscopes!! I used to dwell on it in the past. A man asks me out and I'll go: when's ur birthday? But as I grew older I realized one couldn't judge another based on these facts only. Environmental considerations as well as upbringing plays a major role in a person's physical, mental and spiritual development IMO.

I'm Taurean and I read I am compatible with Virgo, Capricon and Cancer. Cancerians happens to be the most secretive, emotionally-needy and insecure beings except ones that have evolved over time IMO.

Well, I still do horoscopes, but don't dwell much on it, but I have sworn never to date a SAGITTARIAN(Nov 22-Dec21) kai! Those pple suffer frm intense Personality disorder..

I love my LEO, Virgo, Carpricon and.......SCORPIO! Mehn!Evry woman needs to date a Scorpio once in her lifetime...REALLY!!
Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by vivianc(f): 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
sunnshyn: Horoscopes!! I used to dwell on it in the past. A man asks me out and I'll go: when's ur birthday? But as I grew older I realized one couldn't judge another based on these facts only. Environmental considerations as well as upbringing plays a major role in a person's physical, mental and spiritual development IMO.

I'm Taurean and I read I am compatible with Virgo, Capricon and Cancer. Cancerians happens to be the most secretive, emotionally-needy and insecure beings except ones that have evolved over time IMO.

Well, I still do horoscopes, but don't dwell much on it, but I have sworn never to date a SAGITTARIAN(Nov 20-Dec21) kai! Those pple suffer frm intense Personality disorder..

I love my LEO, Virgo, Carpricon and.......SCORPIO! Mehn!Evry woman needs to date a Scorpio once in her lifetime...REALLY!!

I used to dwell on it too. I had a book where I checked my compatibility with any guy that asks me out. One day I got tired of the whole thing and burnt the book cos it seemed I only attracted people I'm astrologically incompatible with.

I have really forgotten it before the guy I'm close to revived the issue last night, I guess he believes in it. And BAM we are not compatible! He discarded it asap saying he has no single doubt that we are meant for each other, grin. But as a woman that I am, I had to sneak out and research it very well before I make the biggest decision of my life.
Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by sunnshyn(f): 7:30pm On Jan 12, 2013
vivian chinaza:

I have really forgotten it before the guy I'm close to revived the issue last night, I guess he believes in it. And BAM we are not compatible! He discarded it asap saying he has no single doubt that we are meant for each other, grin. But as a woman that I am, I had to sneak out and research it very well before I make the biggest decision of my life.

You are Capricon and he is...? But see sis, if you"ve both been having a good ride and stuffs been working out well, and he's just you kind of man that's a good relationship. Like I said in my post, Horoscopes alone shouldn't be the only criterion for judging if ones compatible or not..
Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
Capricorn girls make me feel like a man but other females are difficult for me to flow with
Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by vivianc(f): 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2013
sunnshyn:

You are Capricon and he is...? But see sis, if you"ve both been having a good ride and stuffs been working out well, and he's just you kind of man that's a good relationship. Like I said in my post, Horoscopes alone shouldn't be the only criterion for judging if ones compatible or not..

He is Cancer. And I know horoscopes alone shouldn't be ............ I guess we are just figuring each other out from all angles. He is really a great guy btw.
Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by DICKtator: 8:19pm On Jan 12, 2013
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by ugees(m): 8:39pm On Jan 12, 2013
sunnshyn: Horoscopes!! I used to dwell on it in the past. A man asks me out and I'll go: when's ur birthday? But as I grew older I realized one couldn't judge another based on these facts only. Environmental considerations as well as upbringing plays a major role in a person's physical, mental and spiritual development IMO.

Well, I still do horoscopes, but don't dwell much on it, but I have sworn never to date a SAGITTARIAN(Nov 22-Dec21) kai! Those pple suffer frm intense Personality disorder..

Haha, malama, what is it about the scorpio? why must we be dated? Please let me know about that trait in us let me enlighten those other scorpio in the dark about their salient abilities. hahaha. but seriously!
Re: Is Astrological Compatibility Important In Marriage? by sunnshyn(f): 9:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
ugees:
Haha, malama, what is it about the scorpio? why must we be dated? Please let me know about that trait in us let me enlighten those other scorpio in the dark about their salient abilities. hahaha. but seriously!

l
Scorpio men are generally warm and great-inspiring friends..very resourceful too I must say....Dont know about you oooooo tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Secondary School Girl Who Went Nude Shows Off Her Boyfriend And Whenever / Whats With Akwa Ibom Girls? / I Think I'm Fed Up With My Girlfriend's Attitude, Please Advice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.