Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

What Can I Do To Convinced Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Can I Do To Convinced Her? (736 Views)

I Am Convinced....yoruba Men Are the Sexiest Men In The World! / Girls, Are You Convinced By A Guy's Tears? / He's Not Convinced I Love Him. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Can I Do To Convinced Her? by jaguarbaba(m): 7:48am On Jan 12, 2013
There is this girl that i have been go out with for some month now but is like she doesn't want to leave her ex. Initially when we first met, i ask her out and she told me that she had a guy, so we started from friendship before i know it, we started getting closer and she realise that we are getting closer than the way it was sopposed to be and she told me and i told that she should just give me chance to prove myself, after some month this girl told me that she had nothing to do with the guy again, but to my surprise she still call this guy and the funny part is that if this girl collect salary she will go and give this guy some because the guy is not working and anytime i found out and ask she will be begging me and tell me a story that the guy has nobody in lagos that, it is only her the guy has and she is trying to leave the guy because she is not gaining anything from him but the guy used to tell her that, if she leaves him he will kill himself. But this girl claimed that she loves me and anytime she come to my house after i talk to her about her life she would tell me that i'm a different person compared to the guy, actually i don't have much but i satisfied her with little i have got, she will come to my house cook for me and carry to home for her sister and i don't talk. The other day that i told her that i'm no more interested in the relationship she started crying. What does she want me to do again, I am totally confused truly, i love this girl but, i can withstand what she is doing to me. please advise me Nairalander.
Re: What Can I Do To Convinced Her? by seedord247(m): 7:50am On Jan 12, 2013
Brb undecided
Re: What Can I Do To Convinced Her? by djeezy(m): 7:56am On Jan 12, 2013
Please improve on your grammar usage.@issue, it's evident the girl loves her ex more than she loves you vis-a-vis sharing her salary with her ex. Ask her to cut off every nexus between her and the ex because the break up is still anew and some feelings may still resurface. My advice to you is to sit her down and have a tete-a-tete about the things you do abhor and give her time to change, if she doesn't I presume you know what to do.

2 Likes

Re: What Can I Do To Convinced Her? by Nobody: 8:03am On Jan 12, 2013
djeezy: Please improve on your grammar usage.@issue, it's evident the girl loves her ex more than she loves you vis-a-vis sharing her salary with her ex. Ask her to cut off every nexus between her and the ex because the break up is the anew and some feelings may still resurface. My advice to you is to sit her down and have a tete-a-tete about the things you do abhor and give her time to change, if she doesn't I presume you know what to do.
I don't mean to be insulting but do you think the OP will understand the big vocabularies you used?

@OP, Yoruba has a saying, alabagari l'oga mugu. Meaning the wise one is lord over the foolish. In this case you are the mumu. I will say no more.
Re: What Can I Do To Convinced Her? by jaguarbaba(m): 8:37am On Jan 12, 2013
djeezy: Please improve on your grammar usage.@issue, it's evident the girl loves her ex more than she loves you vis-a-vis sharing her salary with her ex. Ask her to cut off every nexus between her and the ex because the break up is still anew and some feelings may still resurface. My advice to you is to sit her down and have a tete-a-tete about the things you do abhor and give her time to change, if she doesn't I presume you know what to do.
thks bro, i have done this sveral time but it has'not really work out. Tell what can i do.
Re: What Can I Do To Convinced Her? by heed101(m): 8:42am On Jan 12, 2013
She loves you and she is only helping the guy. Don't discourage her from helping. I can sense she has a strong feeling for u. Don't lose her because if you do, you may not see someone like her again lipsrsealed
Re: What Can I Do To Convinced Her? by jaguarbaba(m): 8:49am On Jan 12, 2013
heed101: She loves you and she is only helping the guy. Don't discourage her from helping. I can sense she has a strong feeling for u. Don't lose her because if you do, you may not see someone like her again lipsrsealed
bro thanks, but be serious.
Re: What Can I Do To Convinced Her? by Puvguy: 9:34am On Jan 12, 2013
heed101: She loves you and she is only helping the guy. Don't discourage her from helping. I can sense she has a strong feeling for u. Don't lose her because if you do, you may not see someone like her again lipsrsealed

If you follow this advise then you will remain a fool for life! For start, you set up yourself for heart break by playing second fiddle to a girl with a bf. She's not bad, just a confused girl that's in love with a loser. Better start toasting others girls before you hurt yourself further. Ain't you tired already of the torture she's putting you through?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Tragedy In Kaduna, As Wife Sets Senator’s Aide Ablaze / Who Is More Faithful In A Relationship? / Hmmmmm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.