Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,822 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:10 AM

Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God (20814 Views)

AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) / Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos / Basketmouth Receiving Lap Dance from Okey Bakassi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by thaoriginator: 2:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
trendystuf: Is Nigerian Comedian, Okey Bakassi Now A Pastor?

We know Nollywood comedian Okey Bakassi is a funny man, but this time around, he's gone religious!!!
Read his letter to God and let's have your take:

Dear Almighty Sir,
I don’t know what time it is in your area so I’ll simply say good day Sir. I’m very grateful for making me experience 2013 and I’m sorry for all my sins in 2012.
I would have promised not to sin in 2013 but I don’t want to lie because you already know my future.
Please help me be a better and more successful person this year. Also protect and bless my family, friends and fans.
F

I hereby present some personal issues before you:
1. Will Nigeria be better this year or ever? If no I seek your approval to go and take up citizenship somewhere else but if yes be fast before they empty our treasury and our oil wells run dry.
2. Please help us with the exchange rate. Help de Naira catch up with the dollar.

3. Have you relocated Hell to Nigeria? If no, what are Boko Haram and Kidnappers doing here?
4. Do we allow GEJ do another term? If no please do something before we ‘Occupy Everywhere’.
5. Adjust the brain of our youths so that their savings will end up in bank accounts not boutiques and night clubs.

6. There are more diseases now than brands of condom available. What do we do? Urgent answer required.
7. Please is your son coming soon? We have forgotten the meaning of true love since the last time he came.
8. Please I need your BB pin if possible, I want to send you pictures and links of what pastors and government officials are doing with our money. I guess you already know.
On behalf of my wife and children I say thank you.
Yours Faithfully
Okey ‘Bakassi’ Onyegbule

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/01/is-okey-bakassi-now-pastor.html#more
Funny but disrespectful to God.
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by hbrednic: 2:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
rubbish
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by Ayorh4you(m): 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2013
Not funny
Lit ma cuban ciger angrily
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
Hw exactly is dis disreptable to God? So u can't ask God questions? Y then did He tell u 2 present ur strong reasons? Abegi, Bakassi carry go jor.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by nlofficial(m): 2:40pm On Jan 12, 2013
The Nigeria of today is for the corrupt ones and that is why immorality, indecency, bombing are fast growing. If the country continues this way few years to come, one might just be living illegally in Nigeria by pledging his/her loyalty.
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2013
For the peeps who don't think it is funny, look at d serious issues embedded in article & eat ur hearts out
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by An0nimus: 2:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
trendystuf: Is Nigerian Comedian, Okey Bakassi Now A Pastor?

7. Please is your Son coming soon? We have forgotten the meaning of true love since the last time he came.

Yours Faithfully
Okey ‘Bakassi’ Onyegbule

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/01/is-okey-bakassi-now-pastor.html#more

The whole post may look funny but the man has a point heresmiley
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by omnipress: 2:50pm On Jan 12, 2013
lain: Clever letter.. This was the best way he could show his discontent wit d system without annoying the politicians
confirm!
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by ChristyIsaac: 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
Really he is very funny but at the same time telling d truth.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by mca795: 3:02pm On Jan 12, 2013
i dnt tink ds s d rite way to pray.
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by jamest3(m): 3:03pm On Jan 12, 2013
A dimwit's letter.
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jan 12, 2013
Bobbysworld28: Hw exactly is dis disreptable to God? So u can't ask God questions? Y then did He tell u 2 present ur strong reasons? Abegi, Bakassi carry go jor.
leave them jare, how does one pray? is not by asking him for wifey, IPAD, BB , good car,lucrative job, brazilian hair and the likes. need i say more?
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by Curiouscity(m): 3:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
The truth is most youths in Nigeria don't know what they want.

We shout everyday that musicians and other artistes should speak the mind of the masses to our looting masters. Now this guy is doing it subtly some persons are here expecting a joke to laugh at. Some are even saying it is blasphemous. Really?? Are we that shallow minded?

Whether it was meant to be a joke or not, this guy has pass a message of general discontentment to our lootocrats.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by timoney(m): 3:28pm On Jan 12, 2013
dis guy make sense
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by Godstimefx: 3:36pm On Jan 12, 2013
Well said okey. Though humorous but in it spells the nigerian situation
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by infohenry(m): 3:42pm On Jan 12, 2013
Okey you are right, am not laughing this guy just pour out his heart to God and waiting for his reply.
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by sirp2007: 3:52pm On Jan 12, 2013
one word=SATIRE
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by dridowu: 4:01pm On Jan 12, 2013
Bitter, funny and true
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by vizboy(m): 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2013
grin haha ha lol laugh so tel i use my phone stone wall
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by Tonymyson: 4:03pm On Jan 12, 2013
Very funny
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by buchibabe: 4:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
SamConquer: IS THIS SOME KIND OF JOKE OR WHAT..I DONT THINK IS FUNNY AT ALL....

Where's ur sense of humour?
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by Kabikala(m): 4:18pm On Jan 12, 2013
I thought Okey Bakassi was not interested in the suffering of the masses any more. Since he choose to serve one of the worst governors this country has ever seen in person of Ikedi Ohakim. The only Governor that made history by flogging a reverend father. How come he never saw fit to write this letter when he was busy enjoying the filthy lucre of office?

Okey, abeg stop complaining. Your boss is part of the reason we are where we are now; so just shut the f*ck up!
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by buchibabe: 4:20pm On Jan 12, 2013
Bobbysworld28: Hw exactly is dis disreptable to God? So u can't ask God questions? Y then did He tell u 2 present ur strong reasons? Abegi, Bakassi carry go jor.

Dnt mind all dis over religious peeps. As if dey wil even near heavens gate.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 12, 2013
1. Will Nigeria be better this year or ever? If no I seek your approval to go and take up citizenship somewhere else but if yes be fast before they empty our treasury and our oil wells run dry.
answer in your name :okay bakassi grin 4 ya citizenship
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by manny4life(m): 5:06pm On Jan 12, 2013
How is this blasphemous against God?

The man did not insult God neither is he using God's name in vain by cursing or swearing. He's intention is literally exposing the ills in public and here you are, already handing down judgement on him that he blasphemed. Please, some people need to relax.
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by Nobody: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
is he tryin to mock God?
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
cold: Okey Bakassi i can understand your predicament. But the truth is if we're waiting on God to intervene in Nigeria we'll have to wait for eternity because it's either there's no God (which i think is the case) or he simply can't be bothered. We need to take our destiny in our hands & say enough is enough! Or you go wait tire o...hmmm!

D lady i pity u big time is d day something great comes ur way and u dont know who to thank: d stars,d moon,d trees. Thats usually d day people like u are most confused
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by Heatblast(m): 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2013
Kamsy10:

D lady i pity u big time is d day something great comes ur way and u dont know who to thank: d stars,d moon,d trees. Thats usually d day people like u are most confused

Is it by force to have somebody to thank
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by goodmike7: 6:10pm On Jan 12, 2013
OKEY YOU ARE A FOOL TO WRITE THIS RUBBISH AND THINK EVERYTHING IN LIFE CAN BE JOKED WITH,I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TAKE GOD'S ISSUE LIKE ITS CHILD'S PLAY. CAN YOU WRITE ABOUT A USELESS,POWERLESS gods LIKE THIS? CAN YOU EVEN WRITE ABOUT MOHAMMED? CAN YOU WRITE A CHILDISH LETTER T YOUR FATHER WHO DID NOT GIVE YOU A SOUND AND ILL MORAL UN BRINGING?

WHEN ITS A JOKE ITS A JOKE,BUT WHEN YOU CROSS THE LINE WITH THE ALMIGHTY I AM FORCED TO REPEL BECAUSE THIS AINT FUNNY AND TO YOU ALL COMMENTING WHILE LAUGHING AT THIS POO MAY YOU ALL BE FORGIVEN SO IT DOES NOT COUNT AGAINST YOU ONE DAY.
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by goodmike7: 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2013
buchibabe:

Where's ur sense of humour?

What useless sense of humour when it comes to the almighty as dey type so i feel like smashing my lipsrsealed on the floor over this rubbish.
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by YoungUd(f): 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2013
Very funy but make sense
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by goodmike7: 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2013
tha_originator: Funny but disrespectful to God.

its not funny at all,if i were close to him right now i can kill him for this rubish.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) / Paddy Adenuga And His Unscrupulous Bodyguards / Kim Kardashian Gets 'Vampire Facial', Age-Defying Face-Lift Using Her Blood

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.