Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,437 members, 7,819,607 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God (20813 Views)

AY, Korede Bello, And Okey Bakassi At A Restaurant In London (Photo) / Okey Bakassi Shows Off His Family In New Photos / Basketmouth Receiving Lap Dance from Okey Bakassi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by honeric01(m): 6:21pm On Jan 12, 2013
goodmike7:

its not funny at all,if i were close to him right now i can kill him for this rubish.

So you want to fight for God? do you work for boko haram or what?
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by YoungUd(f): 6:23pm On Jan 12, 2013
Is nt bad @ goodmike, many people in the Bible askd God questions lik Gideon, Habakuk. Is jst funy
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by free13: 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2013
when he was special assistant to ohakim in imo state, did he think about God?

1 Like

Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by YoungUd(f): 6:32pm On Jan 12, 2013
Is nt bad @ goodmike, many people ask God question in the Bible lik Gideon, Habakuk king Hezekiah. Is jst funy
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by tjadeba(m): 6:33pm On Jan 12, 2013
free13: when he was special assistant to ohakim in imo state, did he think about God?

Question i'd like to ask him too

1 Like

Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by Adagba1: 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2013
goodmike7: OKEY YOU ARE A FOOL TO WRITE THIS RUBBISH AND THINK EVERYTHING IN LIFE CAN BE JOKED WITH,I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TAKE GOD'S ISSUE LIKE ITS CHILD'S PLAY. CAN YOU WRITE ABOUT A USELESS,POWERLESS gods LIKE THIS? CAN YOU EVEN WRITE ABOUT MOHAMMED? CAN YOU WRITE A CHILDISH LETTER T YOUR FATHER WHO DID NOT GIVE YOU A SOUND AND ILL MORAL UN BRINGING?

WHEN ITS A JOKE ITS A JOKE,BUT WHEN YOU CROSS THE LINE WITH THE ALMIGHTY I AM FORCED TO REPEL BECAUSE THIS AINT FUNNY AND TO YOU ALL COMMENTING WHILE LAUGHING AT THIS POO MAY YOU ALL BE FORGIVEN SO IT DOES NOT COUNT AGAINST YOU ONE DAY.
Are you fighting for God? All of you that are fighting for God are hypocrites and christian's arm of Boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by Nobody: 7:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
Okay guy God bless u for ur prayer and exposeing the so call man of God.
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by galadima77(m): 7:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
for those hypocites...lets see hw disrespectful to God dis is.

Can anyone in political office say dis prayer b4 his governor or mr president? If no, den y God almighty.
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by cold(m): 7:25pm On Jan 12, 2013
goodmike7: OKEY YOU ARE A FOOL TO WRITE THIS RUBBISH AND THINK EVERYTHING IN LIFE CAN BE JOKED WITH,I HATE IT WHEN PEOPLE TAKE GOD'S ISSUE LIKE ITS CHILD'S PLAY. CAN YOU WRITE ABOUT A USELESS,POWERLESS gods LIKE THIS? CAN YOU EVEN WRITE ABOUT MOHAMMED? CAN YOU WRITE A CHILDISH LETTER T YOUR FATHER WHO DID NOT GIVE YOU A SOUND AND ILL MORAL UN BRINGING?

WHEN ITS A JOKE ITS A JOKE,BUT WHEN YOU CROSS THE LINE WITH THE ALMIGHTY I AM FORCED TO REPEL BECAUSE THIS AINT FUNNY AND TO YOU ALL COMMENTING WHILE LAUGHING AT THIS POO MAY YOU ALL BE FORGIVEN SO IT DOES NOT COUNT AGAINST YOU ONE DAY.
You're definitely not the sharpest tool in the tool box.What would you rather ask your God for?'God provide me with a Lexus,a palatial mansion,a large deposit in my bank account..bla,bla,bla'.But not about improving the situation in the country and the quality of life of the citizenry.Vigorously smh for you & your ilk

1 Like

Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by Urine: 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2013

Mate,God doesn't need voltrons to defend him. If Okey has sinned, leave the judgement to God. You need to start attending bible study again though.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by otipoju(m): 8:11pm On Jan 12, 2013

Show me one sentence in this letter that he took the name of God in vain. Brother don't put God in a box of your own making.I have once asked God why he tells us to forgive those who offend us and he has refused to forgive Satan . My question led me to a deeper understanding of the basis of my faith.

2 Likes

Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by Nobody: 9:22pm On Jan 12, 2013
Sitex: Was this mearnt to make me laf...if so!
It failed woefully
STALE...

must we belly-ache over everything in ds con3?
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by sobastical: 9:28pm On Jan 12, 2013
SlyIg: Abeg, make i add my own to your list my dear Okey.
When will nairaland grant freedom to the g4 members.

Gbam!!
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by McGeorge1(m): 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2013
Dis is both funny and true,but as for wen his son is comin,abeg mk he no com yet bc i never marry yet,and i never hammer as i want. Mk we allow true luv mk e dey where e dey
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 12, 2013
for the first time i see joke wey dry pas AY live.
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by jamace(m): 5:45am On Jan 13, 2013
991: for the first time i see joke wey dry pas AY live.
Oya, wet it with water. cheesy
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by blocker: 6:34am On Jan 13, 2013
grin Naughty man.
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by zieraw2005(m): 6:43am On Jan 13, 2013
Hey man u don't mess with God unless u want to have Gods wrath?
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by Biggyd2: 6:54am On Jan 13, 2013
Na wa o! What wrong did he commit? Are people saying that God has no sense of humour? If the man feels comfortable communicating with his Father in an informal manner, who are you to judge him? People should stop playing Mr or Mrs god I beg.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by IYANGBALI: 9:50am On Jan 13, 2013
Sitex: Was this mearnt to make me laf...if so!
It failed woefully
STALE...
ol boy don't take this world 2 serious,you won't get out of it alive,relax and enjoy yourself while you can
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by IYANGBALI: 9:54am On Jan 13, 2013
SamConquer: ..thank you my bro you are among the few that have reason and say something wisely..ST.UP.ID AND BLASPHEMOUS JOKE
abeg shut the fok up,did God complain to you?nairaland is not the place to play holier than thou,in case you don't know God loves people with sense of humour and he enjoys good jokes too,so beat it jo

1 Like

Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by IYANGBALI: 9:56am On Jan 13, 2013
zieraw2005: Hey man u don't mess with God unless u want to have Gods wrath?
who told you he was messing with God and what's your own?you be God,s soldier or angel?
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by IYANGBALI: 9:57am On Jan 13, 2013
otipoju: Show me one sentence in this letter that he took the name of God in vain. Brother don't put God in a box of your own making.I have once asked God why he tells us to forgive those who offend us and he has refused to forgive Satan . My question led me to a deeper understanding of the basis of my faith.
God bless your soul man
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by chijane1(f): 10:05am On Jan 13, 2013
Okey Bakassi worked under the man (Ohakim)described by Imo citizens as d worst governor in recent yrs for close to 4yrs and did not rememba to write a letter to God until now.just finkin wht being out of a lucreative job can do.
My question is Why must Okey Bakassi act like d likes of Dino melaye,Why can't ds imbecils use their positions and closeness to government properly.Why wait until ur pocket is heavy& u re out of job b4 u realise dat d masses are sufferin and need ur crazy prayers and noise making 4 survival.

1 Like

Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by ziondaughter: 10:15am On Jan 13, 2013
Good one Mr Okey
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by Richieboyn: 10:57am On Jan 13, 2013
Ekeeyhandsome: Nice joke/prayer by okey... Hahahaha...finally i'v been UNBANDED..BTW...plis Why was i banned initially?...I guess freedom of speech aint allowed here...happi xmas and year new to y'all...lolx...dnt mind me...,am only happy,knwin dat my 3months banned has been lifted...praise thøu Lord...

Itz unbanned. Not unbanded
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by goddygodwin: 11:01am On Jan 13, 2013
trendystuf: Is Nigerian Comedian, Okey Bakassi Now A Pastor?

We know Nollywood comedian Okey Bakassi is a funny man, but this time around, he's gone religious!!!
Read his letter to God and let's have your take:

Dear Almighty Sir,
I don’t know what time it is in your area so I’ll simply say good day Sir. I’m very grateful for making me experience 2013 and I’m sorry for all my sins in 2012.
I would have promised not to sin in 2013 but I don’t want to lie because you already know my future.
Please help me be a better and more successful person this year. Also protect and bless my family, friends and fans.

I hereby present some personal issues before you:
1. Will Nigeria be better this year or ever? If no I seek your approval to go and take up citizenship somewhere else but if yes be fast before they empty our treasury and our oil wells run dry.
2. Please help us with the exchange rate. Help de Naira catch up with the dollar.

3. Have you relocated Hell to Nigeria? If no, what are Boko Haram and Kidnappers doing here?
4. Do we allow GEJ do another term? If no please do something before we ‘Occupy Everywhere’.
5. Adjust the brain of our youths so that their savings will end up in bank accounts not boutiques and night clubs.

6. There are more diseases now than brands of condom available. What do we do? Urgent answer required.
7. Please is your son coming soon? We have forgotten the meaning of true love since the last time he came.
8. Please I need your BB pin if possible, I want to send you pictures and links of what pastors and government officials are doing with our money. I guess you already know.
On behalf of my wife and children I say thank you.
Yours Faithfully
Okey ‘Bakassi’ Onyegbule

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/01/is-okey-bakassi-now-pastor.html#more

hahahahaha i no wnt laf jur
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by chyke4(m): 11:15am On Jan 13, 2013
It can ßε̲̣̣̣̥ sent through email for quick delivery . Dnt joke with ur God oo
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by adconline(m): 11:29am On Jan 13, 2013
Disrespectful to God in what sense? Who made these hypocrites God's PA?
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jan 13, 2013
trendystuf: Is Nigerian Comedian, Okey Bakassi Now A Pastor?

We know Nollywood comedian Okey Bakassi is a funny man, but this time around, he's gone religious!!!
Read his letter to God and let's have your take:

Dear Almighty Sir,
I don’t know what time it is in your area so I’ll simply say good day Sir. I’m very grateful for making me experience 2013 and I’m sorry for all my sins in 2012.
I would have promised not to sin in 2013 but I don’t want to lie because you already know my future.
Please help me be a better and more successful person this year. Also protect and bless my family, friends and fans.

I hereby present some personal issues before you:
1. Will Nigeria be better this year or ever? If no I seek your approval to go and take up citizenship somewhere else but if yes be fast before they empty our treasury and our oil wells run dry.
2. Please help us with the exchange rate. Help de Naira catch up with the dollar.

3. Have you relocated Hell to Nigeria? If no, what are Boko Haram and Kidnappers doing here?
4. Do we allow GEJ do another term? If no please do something before we ‘Occupy Everywhere’.
5. Adjust the brain of our youths so that their savings will end up in bank accounts not boutiques and night clubs.

6. There are more diseases now than brands of condom available. What do we do? Urgent answer required.
7. Please is your son coming soon? We have forgotten the meaning of true love since the last time he came.
8. Please I need your BB pin if possible, I want to send you pictures and links of what pastors and government officials are doing with our money. I guess you already know.
On behalf of my wife and children I say thank you.
Yours Faithfully
Okey ‘Bakassi’ Onyegbule

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2013/01/is-okey-bakassi-now-pastor.html#more
. I luv question 8 and 7.diz is damn funny
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by Olicris(m): 7:23pm On Jan 13, 2013
Hahahahaha...okey ajonwa!
Re: Comedian Okey Bakassi's Letter To God by okechukwu3: 9:49pm On Jan 13, 2013
Which way Nigeria? Re Sunny Okosun.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chika Ike Starts The Week With A Beautiful Photo / Toke Makinwa Lists Her 2018 Goals (photos) / Wizkid Gives Hints On Leaving SONY Music Label For Good

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.