Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner (17928 Views)

Do You Consider Height A Major Issue In Choosing A Partner? / Mistakes Made In Choosing A Life Partner / Knowing 'God's Will' In Choosing A Partner? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by kristikat(f): 6:47am On Jan 13, 2013
daryoor: from my own observation, fine girls are more self confident and interesting than ugly chicks, the problem is the extremely selfish ones who rely their looks to solve all their problems.

As for me, in too like bossom i no like back watin i want na cute chick notin less, e no consine me if i average .

[size=14pt]Remember cute is not necessarily HOT OR SEXY..............[/size]
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by sunnyt1(m): 7:59am On Jan 13, 2013
Putting physical attributes like big bossom, height, big backside, complexion etc as primary has neva worked for anybody, it only lead to disaster.
The problem is we dnt learn from people's cases. pls ask people who have been married for 30years and they will tell you a thing or 2 abt this.
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Nobody: 8:02am On Jan 13, 2013
Big boobs flatten too but character remains. It is hard convincing a man to change his preference, I know this because I ve been there before.
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 13, 2013
prince_onx:
You are right because na him pocket/ bank account dey decide for una smdh!
if ur face doesn't pass the test, we are forced to look at other catergories grin how do u think pregnant women who are married ugly men feel everytime they think of their child coming out looking their father 9months of pure torture angry and he ought to compensate for that grin
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by tpia5: 11:28am On Jan 13, 2013
anything is only as important as the man decides it is, or wants it to be.

not every man marries his dream female figure and some will still be good husbands and fathers nonetheless.

whereas others will marry their miss universe and still keep searching for their ideal stature, with other women.

its up to the man how much priority he wants to place on any attribute.
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by farmer99: 11:35am On Jan 13, 2013
binger: Different people,various preferences. If you like big boƶbs & asz,go for it.if you prefer 'flats' throughout,kini big deal?...However,be rest assured that beauty fades with age,but good character endures forever. Thus,pastors don't err in preaching character over beauty.
ur comment is full of wisdom, kip it up.
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by TableLeg(m): 11:42am On Jan 13, 2013
tpia@:
anything is only as important as the man decides it is, or wants it to be.

not every man marries his dream female figure and some will still be good husbands and fathers nonetheless.

whereas others will marry their miss universe and still keep searching for their ideal stature, with other women.

its up to the man how much priority he wants to place on any attribute.
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jan 13, 2013
heed101: baby can u read my signature. I am single and among the 18% Mondi_cheeks mentioned. cool
put up a profile pic of urself and let us see grin
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by expensive007(m): 12:59pm On Jan 13, 2013
nomsochris: U forget that its how beautiful, a container is designed that attracts the viewer to knw the kinda contents inside
Some beautified containers are with little or no content. so content 1st. for example some well packaged take away in our fast food centers grin grin grin
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jan 13, 2013
blogger1.0:

You defo have flat asss and a flat chest too...i pity you
grin is all this bitterness coming from the fact that I spoke the truth...u r among the other 82% aren't u? undecided
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
supercolez:

Don't be deceived by the make-up shit you pple wear , we know how u look like without wearing it tongue tongue
I hardly put on make-up tongue
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Nobody: 1:12pm On Jan 13, 2013
Etumgbe: Go and marry monkey because her character is ok
women have been doing that with u men for centuries undecided
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by kandiikane(m): 1:49pm On Jan 13, 2013
Why can't we have what we want though?! cry

Good looking men who are kind, caring, sincere without the arrogance, attitude and a massssssive oversized ego so we can make beaurrriful babies. sad

Why do we have to search high and lo? By the time we find one our eggs have turned to dust therefore unable to bear a child to make the world pretty so the next generation can have goodhearted goodlooking men on their doorstep.

A shame, really!

1 Like

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by blackbeau1(f): 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2013
Etumgbe: Go and marry monkey because her character isok
then,go and marry miss nigeria with bad character and later complain to us that your wife is beautiful but has bad character.*smh*
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by adexsimply(m): 2:39pm On Jan 13, 2013
mondi_cheeks: women have been doing that with u men for centuries undecided
hhahhaahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahah grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by DOD1: 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2013
Dandy.:

Your conclusion about men being ''visual'' is wrong.'Cos as against what you were insinuating,men will not go for a physically endowed girl at the expense of one who can cook and has a good character(providing she's not effing ugly).Likewise,a lady won't go for a ugly but caring guy.Unless money is the factor that is actually attracting such a girl.Overall,I think striking a balance is all that matters
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jan 13, 2013
i like big yansh in a woman so wen i wan marry na a woman wey get big yansh i go marry.so fuk any naija pastor wey tell me say i must not put physical features as a criteria wey i wan marry because if dem no take physical features as important then how come most naija pastors are married to breath taking beautiful women grin
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by lateef4me(m): 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2013
You only need to go through posts on this thread and you'll discover the reason why we have high rate of divorce in Nigeria . What relevance is the beauty of a lady or the handsomeness of a guy to his character ? To me,character and humility are key in deciding who I wanna spend the rest of my life with .
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by 19naia(m): 7:08pm On Jan 13, 2013
there is a practical matter to physical traits...A man can work hard to feed his family,if a woman has large breast to feed their baby,husbands work is half done...i saw a woman once with a baby breast feeding and not so big feeders either,hard times came and no food for mother to eat for days other than unripe fruit and her bossom dried up to flat chest and no food for baby either..they asked me as a neighbor to give some food and i did,days later the womans bossom regrown..its a survival advantage to have big ones.........also in asia i was told that the hospital there delivered babies for small asian women with small hips and bottoms,these women had married big american and other nations men who were bigger in stature by nature...these women almost always had C-section to deliver because the baby was too big to pass...before C-section surgery,a woman and her new borns life would be in danger if she had small bottom and hips while pregnant with a big man......smooth skin is a sign of good health and soft features are always easy on the mind while a strong swift and sleek shape is obvious able to keep up with lifes pace in the long run of survival......these attractions evolved for life and death situations that due occur and only recent modern medicines and recent baby formulas have made intervention to the dangers if one can afford the C-section and baby formulas...and if you cant afford to eat well enough to keep bossoms full for baby,then little chance to afford baby formula either.........when driving the rough roads of life,you go with a big set of tires,off road vehicle for endurance and you have a big back boot or area to carry the resources and family you need,and no one finds this superficial;they see it as wise common sense..the same goes with the human body as the vehicle to carry us through rough roads of life

2 Likes

Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by xyoung: 5:51am On Jan 14, 2013
@all
Thanks for responding to my post
I don't understand why people keep saying body beauty should b secondary when we know quite well sex is a important thing in keeping marriage as well as character..so if u don't like ur partner body then u can't give ur best in sex which translate to anoda kind of problem..
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Nobody: 6:02am On Jan 14, 2013
xyoung: @all
Thanks for responding to my post
I don't understand why people keep saying body beauty should b secondary when we know quite well sex is a important thing in keeping marriage as well as character..so if u don't like ur partner body then u can't give ur best in sex which translate to anoda kind of problem..
most men can't give great sexxx hence most women prefer shopping to sexxx...its like most of u were born with half dead joysticks...its really unfair
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by Sweetapple007(f): 8:09am On Jan 14, 2013
binger: Haha! In otherwords 82% are without good physical features? You're either bluffing or you're surrounded by primates.
of course those primates ar men.
Re: Importance Of Body Beauty In Choosing A Partner by tpia6: 7:22pm On Nov 08, 2014
of course there is nothing wrong with choosing someone you are physically attracted to, however, like I said before, a lot depends on what you prioritize and also your attitude to the marriage.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Adult Movie Star Peace Olayemi Flaunts Her Huge Boobs On Instagram / See The Woman With The Largest Natural Breasts In The World (photos) / SAD; Man Spotted Kissing A Little Girl So Passionately

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.