Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:40 AM

Why I Accepted Islam - Imo Traditional Ruler - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Accepted Islam - Imo Traditional Ruler (800 Views)

End Time: Isis And The "One World Ruler And Anti-christ / Pastor Kumuyi: Election Will Be Free, Fair And Widely Accepted / Retired Col. Anthony Ojomo Accepted Islam After 59years In Christianity! (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Why I Accepted Islam - Imo Traditional Ruler by fidelix: 12:59pm On Jan 12, 2013
Vice Chairman of the Council of Village Heads in Imo State, Chief Sylvester O. Dimunah, has said he accepted Islam due to the truthful nature of the religion and the steadfastness of Muslims.

Speaking when he visited Media Trust Office yesterday in Abuja, the traditional ruler whose name is now Musa Dimunah, said he was particularly influenced by the good nature of the former secretary of the council and the executive secretary of Justice Mamman Nasir Islamic Centre for Peace and Research, Malam Ibrahim BioboNlomije.

“I did not accept Islam, I only revert to the religion that our forefathers practice and the universal religion of humanity. I’m impressed by the good nature of Muslims’ love for everybody and hatred for none apart from the way they revere Allah and all the Prophets without discrimination.

“I am also impressed by the brotherhood and mutual respect for each other and other members of the community,” he said.

He also said he was not under any pressure to drop his old name for becoming a Muslim and that his children and other family members did not oppose his being a Muslim.

http://weeklytrust.com.ng/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=11799%3Awhy-i-accepted-islam-imo-traditional-ruler&catid=40%3Acover-stories&Itemid=26

Re: Why I Accepted Islam - Imo Traditional Ruler by JeSoul(f): 4:52pm On Jan 12, 2013

(1)

Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Saturday 9 February 2013 He Reveals Secrets By Pastor / Does Your Tribe Perform Rain Dances? / WARNING: Most Who Think They Believe In Jesus Do Not. Have You Been Tricked?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.