Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,674 members, 7,820,367 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Arepo Pipeline Explosion, 10 Feared Dead - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Arepo Pipeline Explosion, 10 Feared Dead (8682 Views)

Agip Oil Pipeline Explosion In Bayelsa , 3 Feared Dead / Amnesty Office Seeks Presidential Nod To Disarm Arepo Pipeline Vandals, Others / Militant Group Claims Responsibility For Delta Pipeline Explosion- PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Arepo Pipeline Explosion, 10 Feared Dead by AfroBlue(m): 6:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
It wouldn't surprise me if the big looters and colonial oil masters set up a trap for the villagers to try and dissuade this siphoning behavior. This has been happening too often in 9ja recently.
Re: Arepo Pipeline Explosion, 10 Feared Dead by cupid4ig(m): 8:19pm On Jan 13, 2013
Horlawoomey: That is a good and bad news combined. Well, I CAME 2ND AGAIN . . . . . HURRAY ! ! !
i keep wondering when u will grow up idiot oya take free education cos u are second to comment undecided
Re: Arepo Pipeline Explosion, 10 Feared Dead by Omen100(m): 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
what else can one than laff, like what someone rightly said, everyday for the thift, one day for the owner....grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Arepo Pipeline Explosion, 10 Feared Dead by ocheejemb: 11:01pm On Jan 13, 2013
brownlord: It's our property so we are fetching it, since govt can not provide what we want,
Ode..
Re: Arepo Pipeline Explosion, 10 Feared Dead by ocheejemb: 11:03pm On Jan 13, 2013
pDude: I wanna ask something cry

Why is it that at every broken pipeline site, there is always one of the following ediots:

1. Someone who throws a knockout and tries to scare everyone off the scene
2. Someone who finds the moment convenient to have a cigarette
3. Someone with a firearm who coincidentally brings it to a pipeline site, and always eventually shoots it.
4. Someone with a metal bucket who struggles with another fellow with one and both metal buckets cause a spark.
5. Someone with a lighter or matches who always finds it convenient to strike it at the scene of the pipeline.
6. Someone who finds the moment convenient to start a fire to prepare a meal

When you take ediots to a broken pipeline site, this is what you will get. cry

It takes only a wise person to successesfully steal fuel from a broken pipeline.

A wise person wouldnt even try to steal petrol from a broken pipe..because an idi0t in one of your 6 categories will definitely show up and get everyone killed

1 Like

Re: Arepo Pipeline Explosion, 10 Feared Dead by ocheejemb: 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2013
sir-p2007:
I still wonder how people risk their lives for peanuts.
how many gallons could he had carried with his canoe,
9ja`s problem still remains lack of wisdom.
least l 4get,pls d dr should be freed.

Abi o, can one person even cart away uo to 100 litres, how much is that that its worth risking your life for. I just feel bad for the Dr theyve turned to scapegoat.
Re: Arepo Pipeline Explosion, 10 Feared Dead by Smooyis(m): 6:54am On Jan 14, 2013

Why is it that at every broken pipeline site, there is always one of the following ediots:

3. Someone with a firearm who coincidentally brings it to a pipeline site, and always eventually shoots it.
4. Someone with a metal bucket who struggles with another fellow with one and both metal buckets cause a spark.
5. Someone with a lighter or matches who always finds it convenient to strike it at the scene of the pipeline.

It takes only a wise person to successesfully steal fuel from a broken pipeline.
. It takes a wise man to know that stealing is bad and that misfortunes like this await criminals who engage in such acts. In other words a wise man will never be tempted to go near such foolish acts.
Re: Arepo Pipeline Explosion, 10 Feared Dead by dhayoh: 10:01am On Jan 14, 2013
i dont know wats wrong with our people but we cant totally blame them,when some people are siphoning our money at different govt houses......is it not well with our dear country Nigeria.....and some persons are saying that they should make the punishment for pipeline vandalisation death sentence,when the country is trying to abolish capital punishment......pls lets keep praying for our dear country and hope dat tins get beta.....
Re: Arepo Pipeline Explosion, 10 Feared Dead by keni: 10:38am On Jan 14, 2013

LWKND

(1) (2) (Reply)

Osun Partners RLG Tech. To Start Phone Manufacturing In Ilesha / Boko Haram Releases New Video Of Recent Engagement With The Nigerian Army(Video) / 2023: Fayemi Set To Declare On May 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.