Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,966 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:47 AM

Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos (51109 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: A Prophet Or An Imposter - Sahara Reporters / Pastor Adeboye Buys Gulfstream Jet, Starts Luxury Airline (Photo) / 2014 Prophecies By Pastor Adeboye (RCCG) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Tascocent(m): 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
13volts: Maybe the fuel gauge is faulty. If miracle is that cheap let him drive a car Without engine.

Gullible masses, no wonder they say RELIGION IS THE HIGHEST SELLING COMMODITY IN AFRICA.
100likes
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Rex123(m): 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
somepeople in their bid to prove they re smart, show themselves to be foolish, the pastor was talking abt a supernatural occurance, if u dont believe it why try to discredit the man. some of us believe in the supernatural.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
I got a federal gvt job with good pay and good starting grade amidst lobying, competitions, power play and godfatherism in a gvt parastatal I knew nobody but God... that's a miracle..
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by dnawah(m): 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
Prof Corruption: Religion itself is against logic. If you believed Mary gave birth to Jesus without sexua.l intercourse, then there should be no basis to doubt this one.
As for me, Christianity is a pack of lies.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Jaggiey: 8:38pm On Jan 13, 2013
I understand that many on this platform have religion biases but I think that the freedom of expression should not be a licence to attack others' faith. By the word "miracle", it may be explained as the performance of an act or an occurrence that the common sense or logic may not comprehend and somewhat defies natural principles. It is also marvelous because it is never a regular occurrence. Examples including walking on water without drowning, parting the Red Sea into two,feeding about 5,000 men with just 5 loaves of bread and some fish,restoring sight to the blind man, restoring life to a man whose heart had stopped for over 72 hours and ultimately rising from the dead. Taken as an intervention of God where human abilities fail, the personal testimony shared by the Man of God qualifies for a miracle. Let's get back to the logic:

1. Using the trusted google map, to estimate the distance between Ore and Surulere, the result was a distance of 213-214km done in an average time of 2hr 15mins, I assume the road is tarred and little or no traffic.
2. I checked the car with the largest fuel reserve tank. First, I observed an inverse relationship between the fuel consumption of a car and the size of its tank. Secondly, I did not find any car with reserve fuel (put at 15% of the primary tank i.e. 13.04% of the fully filled tank) able to do that distance. If we assume in the extreme case, the tank size of the car in question was 100 litres, it meant he would have had 13 litres of fuel when he was at Ore, Ondo state. The question is could this have done a stretch of about 214km. I doubt this because I know how many times I had run on my car's reserve fuel and my heart was literarily in my throat. So how did he make it? It must have been a miracle.

I doubt if there was anything to gain by that personal testimony as some had suggested. In fact, I know for a fact that practising true christianity does not presuppose stupidity, ineptitude or ignoring the fact; the congregation can distinguish things. It is faith, a complete trust in the unfailing power of God. Besides, this man was a Mathematics Doctorate Degree holder before he heeded the call, so I am sure he understands physics and car mechanics well enough not to present an easily debunkable lie.

If it turns out that the previous skepticism, cynicism and mockery came from an atheist perspective, I challenge all atheists who deny the existence of God to ask themselves some questions and answer them personally and honestly:

1. What is sleep/dream and how can this been scientifically explained?
2. If there is no God, is there anything called evil or the devil or witchcraft? If yes, how do you know for sure?
3. How does the grand design called the Universe come about? The Big B a n g theory! Is there any verifiable explanation or mere conjectures?

Whatever your answers, it is my desire that your eyes of understanding be flooded with light.

For those cynicisms from any other faith, I may suggest that we focus on finding the TRUTH. It will definitely bring freedom. The Just shall live by Faith!

10 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by mascot87(m): 8:39pm On Jan 13, 2013
Most of you are blind and can not see, deaf and cannot hear. You are about to sleep tonight and hoping to wake up tomorrow to start another week abi? when you eventually wake up, dont you think that is a great miracle that has happened in your life? while u were sleeping, do u have an idea of what is happening in your surroundings? Is driving a vehicle without fuel with faith too big a miracle for God to perform? If records of how the world was created by God did not exit would u have believed God could create the world and everything thereof within 6 days? Do u think Christ was joking when he said if u have faith has a mustard seed u can move mountain?God is thesame yesterday, today and forever and he can do exceedingly above what you can ever ask for and the scripture cannot be broken. Are you kidding me by saying God cannot perform such a miracle?God has done for me greater miracle than that which are strange and impossible to you. You know what? God wouldn't force you to believe or not to believe cos he has given each and everyone of us the choice. Either Christian, Muslim, Traditionalists or Pagans whatever,we all have a driving force on what we believe and we hold strong enough to defend what we believe cos you've see it happening according to your believe but I believe something,God cannot lie and there is nothing too BIG for HIM to do. Good evening

5 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 8:39pm On Jan 13, 2013
Afam4eva: If you believe in miracles then there's no reason why you should doubt that sopmething like this is possible. Miracles are not supposed to be logical, isn't it?

Exactly. If you believe that Jesus turned water into wine, walked on water, fed thousands of people with two loaves of bread. . . What's stopping you from believing that a "man of God" drove a car without gas?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by lumeneng22: 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2013
It is very possible i ve done something similar during fuel scarcity sometime past.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by FXKing2012(m): 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Rex123(m): 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
somepeople in their bid to prove they re smart, show themselves to be foolish, the pastor was talking abt a supernatural occurance, if u dont believe it, why try to discredit the man. some of us believe in the supernatural.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by itsme2(m): 8:41pm On Jan 13, 2013
LOL! @ d number of ppl viewin ds post. E badt gan o!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by deadie(m): 8:42pm On Jan 13, 2013
This Enoch is a fraud.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by opeoluwa2(f): 8:43pm On Jan 13, 2013
I do not doubt the supernatural account of pastor Adeboye because the world we live in is mysterious and full of extraordinaire.
The natural scientific intellectual mind cannot fathom the ways of God.
The bible says"those that know their God shall do exploits"

Now, looking from the story of the woman who went to meet prophet Elijah in the bible during the time of famine,the woman cried and told the prophet about the debt the husband left for her to pay.
The lender has vowed to take the sons captive if the woman refuses to pay up.
The woman been a widow ,jobless I suppose and in the mist of famine has no escape route.

Hmmm,prophet Elijah asked her what she had in the house?she answered"a jar of oil" the prophet told her to borrow vessels as many as she could get and pour a drop on every vessel.

The vessel got filled to the beam with oil and the prophet told her to sell and pay her lender.

My question is; Where did the oil come from?
There is a God that ruleth in the affairs of men, he does as he pleases.
The fact that some people don't believe in him doesnot change his existence.

God Almighty is real and he does mysterious things beyond our comprehension.

3 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by krisokuweh(m): 8:44pm On Jan 13, 2013
Dis nairaland is anti-christainity. A postor givs an example of God's miracle n u wnt to ridicul him. Hw many tyms ve u critised a page on Islam stories? U try to paint it black, well dia is notin God can not do because all inspiration is given by God n he has d ability to let d car drive witout fuel. Dat's y de call him Ominiscience God.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by ifihearam: 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2013
seedord247:

So if jesus said "Touch not my anointed and do my prophets no arm".... Does he mean the pastors should be enjoying while the followers should be starving like a desert lion. undecided

A son of a lion is a lion,my pastor cannot enjoy or prosper while I suffer Godforbid. Annointing flows from the top to the buttom,his race covers me.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2013
lumeneng22: It is very possible i ve done something similar during fuel scarcity sometime past.
you no well i swear!
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by seedord247(m): 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2013
J12:

Exactly. If you believe that Jesus turned water into wine, walked on water, fed thousands of people with two loaves of bread. . . What's stopping you from believing that a "man of God" drove a car without gas?

In a complex sentences ma.. how is he a man of God...

he live in a mansion while his followers live in face me and slap you..

he drives one the best car with full time security while his followers walks from oshodi to ibadan in other to attend is tales by moonlight.

dont lemme finish sha.... cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by olabode89(m): 8:45pm On Jan 13, 2013
grin Wale Adenuga and Adeboye Production.......This Is Super Story!.....#singing
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Yooguyz: 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
berem: some gullible christians will actually believe this shiit! choi! ok God also told me to cook a pot of soup without fire and you know what.....my soup is ready to eat! mtscheeew!
gal believe me you ain't seen nothing yet! If jesus can walk on water, what makes you think he can't make a fueless car move, it is small thing to him

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by ifihearam: 8:47pm On Jan 13, 2013
opeoluwa2: I do not doubt the supernatural account of pastor Adeboye because the world we live in is mysterious and full of extraordinaire.
The natural scientific intellectual mind cannot fathom the ways of God.
The bible says"those that know their God shall do exploits"

Now, looking from the story of the woman who went to meet prophet Elijah in the bible during the time of famine,the woman cried and told the prophet about the debt the husband left for her to pay.
The lender has vowed to take the sons captive if the woman refuses to pay up.
The woman been a widow ,jobless I suppose and in the mist of famine has no escape route.

Hmmm,prophet Elijah asked her what she had in the house?she answered"a jar of oil" the prophet told her to borrow vessels as many as she could get and pour a drop on every vessel.

The vessel got filled to the beam with oil and the prophet told her to sell and pay her lender.

My question is; Where did the oil come from?
There is a God that ruleth in the affairs of men, he does as he pleases.
The fact that some people don't believe in him doesnot change his existence.

God Almighty is real and he does mysterious things beyond our comprehension.

My dear they will not understand what God can do. Smh

Luke 1:39. With God NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Dermie: 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2013
Good.
I guess, same miracle will work for flying a gasless plane from Lagos to Accra.
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2013
J12: Such a shame that some of his doubters are theists. If you believe in God, why can't you believe that a "Man of God" drove without fuel?
And can you do the same, woman of God?

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2013
jayedu108: she goat check ur grammar and ur tenses before u place ur write up are u still a learner hmmmm least I forget u still an illiterate trying to settle scores with waec and jamb sory dude go bck to school u still need an education!

No single punctuation ? You are worse than who you are correcting.

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by jayedu108: 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2013
Just notice that they are a lot of kid here probably btw the age of 18 to 28 I can't thread comment with mummy boys who still say mama tank u cos they have notin tangile to say,beta I look for a thread with ma age cos most of the people here are still young shall grow!

2 Likes

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2013
Whoever said this generation is worse than that of Sodom and Gomorrha was right? May God have mercy!

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2013
with God all things are possible, if ye possible ye can do wonderful things more than this, the Anti christ will actually come from Nairaland, nairaland itself is the end of the world
Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by seedord247(m): 8:50pm On Jan 13, 2013
ifihearam:

My dear they will not understand what God can do. Smh

Luke 1:39. With God NOTHING is IMPOSSIBLE

yes we know tha.....

we see so many uncountable s miracles everyday..

This is not miracle... this is call miscalculation of fuel meter... grin

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by Biim: 8:51pm On Jan 13, 2013
Be careful of the things you say, you don't have to say nasty things just because you don't believe the miracle.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye Drove Car Without Petrol From Ore - Lagos by jayedu108: 8:52pm On Jan 13, 2013
~Bluetooth:

No single punctuation ? You are worse than who you are correcting.
u these small boy how old are u,who gave u the audacity to challenge me don't u know am old enof to be ur father,or is it because u were giving free internet access dat why u go online to split rubbish watch ur mouth dude or I put u were u belong!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

Adeboye Hits FG On Border Closure, VAT Increase, Others / 10 Women A Christian Man Should Avoid When Considering Marriage / Ogun Native Doctor Poses With Dollars And Other Foreign Currencies (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.