Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,635 members, 7,958,908 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 07:09 AM

What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... (5237 Views)

Why Do Many West Africans Muslim Women Not Cover Their Hair / What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus / Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by BetaThings: 1:59am On Jan 15, 2013
plappville:
It is Islam that is drawing media intention. Does the media invent what is happening in Mali? All the Malians in France gathered themselves today in Paris
Thanking France for intervening, Will you still accuse media to be false ur family is not affected so it doesn't matter..!!

You too did not speak up for the Muslims being massacred in Burma (Myamar).
No country has intervened in that matter
So what is the media doing about that too? Or does it not exist?

1 Like

Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by BetaThings: 2:03am On Jan 15, 2013
Rich4god: One funny thing is that... When the islamic rebels took over the northern part of Mali and were implementing strict sharia law, killing people and destroying great manuments, most muslims were not saying anything. But if unfortunately, the situation in Mali gets tough and then western troops now take over Mali, then the muslims will be shouting that its a war against islam.

It is "funny" that people instantly know when muslim extremists do these wicked deeds but never get to know when people condemn them
A lot of Muslims believe that grave worship is sin but don't see any point in destroying those graves as giving people education will make them stop the practice

Anyway
Where are the western troops in Myanmar (Burma) where Muslims are being killed?
Where are the western troops in DR Congo (a Christian country) - a monumental and greater crisis that has been going for decades
Please how do western troops select their theatre of operations?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by BetaThings: 2:14am On Jan 15, 2013
plappville: john 16:2 They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God

This is a scripture that speak/point at Islam GBAM!!!

One of the reasons that people should not be accuser and judge!

So that Biblical verse leaps out and overflies the field of Christians and makes straight for Muslims
So it leaves out
Pope Alexander who approved the killing of Americans in order to bring them to Christianity
The catholic Church for its role in the Vietnam war
The Church in approving the killing of people foe heresy
Sarah Palin for approving the needless massacre in Iraq

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9H-btXPfhGs
the American soldiers shouting Jesus killed Mohammed as they killed innocent Iraqis

Unless the Quran specifically mentions others (eg people of the book), a Muslim checks himself with it first because hypocrisy is a serious issue for us
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by BetaThings: 2:17am On Jan 15, 2013
plappville:
You do not have to oblige anyone to convert to ur belief.
So why is the NLFT (supported by the Bapatist Church) forcing people to become Christians in India
Tell me how Christianity came to the Americas
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by BetaThings: 2:26am On Jan 15, 2013
Zhul-fiqar:
how many times would we have to tell islamophobes that salafists/wahhabis do not represent Islam?

Salafist Militants Destroying Islam's History In Africa
https://www.nairaland.com/981172/salafist-militants-destroying-islams-history

Your political Islam does not represent Islam too
'Saudis are "Wahabis" and do not represent Islam but Iran is a model Islamic state is nothing but politics'
Grave worship is a SIN, but does not justify destroying them. It is a pedestrian approach to solving a problem
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by lafuria1(m): 2:29am On Jan 15, 2013
BetaThings:

It is "funny" that people instantly know when muslim extremists do these wicked deeds but never get to know when people condemn them
A lot of Muslims believe that grave worship is sin but don't see any point in destroying those graves as giving people education will make them stop the practice

Anyway
Where are the western troops in Myanmar (Burma) where Muslims are being killed?
Where are the western troops in DR Congo (a Christian country) - a monumental and greater crisis that has been going for decades
Please how do western troops select their theatre of operations?
let me remind them of forgotten history, have you ever wondered y nobody hardly mentions the RWANDa Genocide , the bosnia massacre (though in europe). the ivory coast war (gbagbo and quattarra in 2011), islam is responsibl i guess.......
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by plappville(f): 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2013
BetaThings:

You too did not speak up for the Muslims being massacred in Burma (Myamar).
No country has intervened in that matter
So what is the media doing about that too? Or does it not exist?

Do you think I support violence? Whatever the religion, violence is intolerable, the People of Mali called for help, since this crisis, it roughly a year now. These people have been bearing, it was time for them to cry out. So you were expecting the troops team to ignore their cry?

The Buddhist murdered Muslim in Burma, I wonder what their aim was. Whtevr, This is wrong, human blood drips like water in the hands of religion terrorists. Did the so-called god they claim to worship seek human blood for them?? BTW, where was the almighty al Quaida all the while?
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by plappville(f): 1:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
la furia:
let me remind them of forgotten history, have you ever wondered y nobody hardly mentions the RWANDa Genocide , the bosnia massacre (though in europe). the ivory coast war (gbagbo and quattarra in 2011), islam is responsibl i guess.......

You encourage violence its a pity. The picture of those three women saying "sharia is the only solution" makes no sense to you abi?

Why would such statement be made? is it by force to make someone observe a teaching/doctrine of a religion?
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by plappville(f): 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
BetaThings:

Your political Islam does not represent Islam too
'Saudis are "Wahabis" and do not represent Islam but Iran is a model Islamic state is nothing but politics'
Grave worship is a SIN, but does not justify destroying them. It is a pedestrian approach to solving a problem

Are you now saying Muhammed did not taught Muslims to kill the Jews? Why should He kill them, to glorify allah?

Just some few hadiths, some are still in the quran.
Sahih Bukhari Hadith Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176: Narrated by 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.'" Sahih Bukhari Hadith Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177: Narrated by Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

He also taught Muslims to murder non-Muslims/unbelievers.

Qur'an 2:191: And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers

allah has no power to judge unbelievers, this is very weak of Him... undecided

This same prophet also taught Muslims to murder people who left Islam.

Qur'an 4:089: They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.

Na by force??

We read of the old testament where Abraham, Moses forth against some ungodly nations for several reasons, there was no where where they intructed to convert anyone by force to Yahweh.
They didn't even preach thier God to other nations. God always warn them not to mix with the unbelievers, but never tolm them to kill them if they refused to turn to Him (God);

Mohammed authorised Muslims to murder people they did not trust.

Qur'an 4:091: You will find others who desire that they should be safe from you and secure from their own people; as often as they are sent back to the mischief they get thrown into it headlong; therefore if they do not withdraw from you, and (do not) offer you peace and restrain their hands, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them; and against these We have given you a clear authority.

With all these are we not to trust the Islamist are under instructions from thier Prophet? isn't this enough proof that Islam is not a peaceful religion?
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
plappville:

Are you now saying Muhammed did not taught Muslims to kill the Jews? Why should He kill them, to glorify allah?

Just some few hadiths, some are still in the quran.
Sahih Bukhari Hadith Volume 4, Book 52, Number 176: Narrated by 'Abdullah bin 'Umar: Allah's Apostle said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews till some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O 'Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.'" Sahih Bukhari Hadith Volume 4, Book 52, Number 177: Narrated by Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle said, "The Hour will not be established until you fight with the Jews, and the stone behind which a Jew will be hiding will say. "O Muslim! There is a Jew hiding behind me, so kill him."

He also taught Muslims to murder non-Muslims/unbelievers.

Qur'an 2:191: And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers

allah has no power to judge unbelievers, this is very weak of Him... undecided

This same prophet also taught Muslims to murder people who left Islam.

Qur'an 4:089: They desire that you should disbelieve as they have disbelieved, so that you might be (all) alike; therefore take not from among them friends until they fly (their homes) in Allah's way; but if they turn back, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them, and take not from among them a friend or a helper.

Na by force??

We read of the old testament where Abraham, Moses forth against some ungodly nations for several reasons, there was no where where they intructed to convert anyone by force to Yahweh.
They didn't even preach thier God to other nations. God always warn them not to mix with the unbelievers, but never tolm them to kill them if they refused to turn to Him (God);

Mohammed authorised Muslims to murder people they did not trust.

Qur'an 4:091: You will find others who desire that they should be safe from you and secure from their own people; as often as they are sent back to the mischief they get thrown into it headlong; therefore if they do not withdraw from you, and (do not) offer you peace and restrain their hands, then seize them and kill them wherever you find them; and against these We have given you a clear authority.

With all these are we not to trust the Islamist are under instructions from thier Prophet? isn't this enough proof that Islam is not a peaceful religion?

one thing you have to know is that you are taking quranic verses out of context. when you quote just a part without recause to when the verse was released and to whom.
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by plappville(f): 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
Rich4god: One funny thing is that... When the islamic rebels took over the northern part of Mali and were implementing strict sharia law, killing people and destroying great manuments, most muslims were not saying anything. But if unfortunately, the situation in Mali gets tough and then western troops now take over Mali, then the muslims will be shouting that its a war against islam.

Don't mind them, they want to by force thier poison in everyone's throat. He who creat a law is not above it, but in Islam, this does not work like that.
The people who are opposing the law on the poor masses are above the law. The are sinless. They rule with fear and threats of raping and torturing women
who are seen outside without a hijab. They kill men because of not wearing a beard. They manipulate people and hold them in subjugation. What a way to keep one sin.. tongue

YUSUFALI: As to the thief, Male or female, cut off his or her hands: a punishment by way of example, from Allah, for their crime: and Allah is Exalted in power.

allah is so weak that he cannot punish them instead men are to do the cutting.

Jesus asked, Is there any of you who have not sinned,

John 8:4-11) 4: and said to Jesus, "Teacher, this woman was caught in the act of adultery.
5: In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?"
6:They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him. But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger.
7: When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, "If any one of you is without sin, let him be the first to throw a stone at her."
8: Again he stooped down and wrote on the ground.
9: At this, those who heard began to go away one at a time, the older ones first, until only Jesus was left, with the woman still standing there.
10: Jesus straightened up and asked her, "Woman, where are they? Has no one condemned you?"
11: "No one, sir," she said. "Then neither do I condemn you," Jesus declared. "Go now and leave your life of sin."

They couldn't cut the woman's hand because they are also quilty of hiden sin. Jesus knowing thier hearts knewn this.

I do not expect Mohammed to come after Christ and say, man has the right to punish fellow man. We are all equal in the sight of God.
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by plappville(f): 2:45pm On Jan 15, 2013
mdsocks:
one thing you have to know is that you are taking quranic verses out of context. when you quote just a part without recause to when the verse was released and to whom.

Stop fooling the air, there is nothing context here, even a 6 yrs old child can grab these words without needing anyone to expanciate.
You people alway lie when these verses are qouted. If these verses were not in the Islamic teachings, Muslims will know no violence.
What we see in Islamist is what the Quran instructed.
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by tintingz(m): 3:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
plappville...you are funny o grin

you want me to start quoting jehovah horror in the bible tongue

Dont tell me you have never sin with your right hand before ...

And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell. (Matthew 5:30)

tongue or are you going against Jesus teaching?

1 Like

Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by Nobody: 3:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
I don't need to argue with you...you don't wanna learn so there's no need to stress myself... the poster above gave a Bible verse with same inclination but I guess you will say it's old testerment ...
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by Stalwert: 3:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
^
You go mind am, in her bible I have show her Yaweh ordering whole scale ethnic cleasing and genocide. What was her response, eh it is the old testament . . . There is no sane person that reads the bible that won't conclude the blood thirsty nature of it, the most pathetic thing is that she claims for God to forgive her sins, he has to murder his own "son" to do so, tell which other religion has such bloody criteria except christianity? So please we should n't really mind this confused banter of a christian apologist!
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
Stalwert: ^
You go mind am, in her bible I have show her Yaweh ordering whole scale ethnic cleasing and genocide. What was her response, eh it is the old testament . . . There is no sane person that reads the bible that won't conclude the blood thirsty nature of it, the most pathetic thing is that she claims for God to forgive her sins, he has to murder his own "son" to do so, tell which other religion has such bloody criteria except christianity? So please we should n't really mind this confused banter of a christian apologist!
bro...I thought she was different ,I didn't read the article from. start. Just picked it from the tail end. I have dealt with her type in here before,so Am Just gonna go in to ignore. mode.
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by plappville(f): 10:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
tintingz: plappville...you are funny o grin

And if your right hand causes you to sin, cut it off and throw it away. It is better for you to lose one part of your body than for your whole body to go into hell. (Matthew 5:30)

The errors that You used to validate you prophet? If not for the bible, would you be here ranting?There was no witnesses in Mohammed encounter with the true God of Israel. He only was allah, and says what he hears from allah the sun god...with three daughters. .. (al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat) grin

The first two were even named after their father. Each daughter had a separate shrine near Mecca, where Allah's shrine was located.
As Muhammad grew weary from evangelizing his new religion with little success, he was tricked by the devil into adding a verse in the Koran that commanded Muslims to pray to Allah's three pagan daughters Lat, Uzza and Manat. The pagan female trinity was immediately accepted without dissent and the passage was considered part of the revealed Koran. However some time later, Muhammad got a revelation from God that the verse should be removed. After repenting of the error, Muhammad was comforted by God.
Such "after the fact corrective revelations" are very common with cults. Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormons also received an "after the fact corrective revelation" from God retracted the previous "divine command" allowing polygamy.
The historical information confirming the "Satanic verses" is so vast and sure, only the desperate blind would deny the evidence. Undeniably factual information regarding the Satanic verses comes from respected Muslim scholars like at-Tabari and Ibn Sa'd who wrote biographical and historical accounts of the life of Muhammad.
Yet some Muslims actually reject the whole "daughter-gate" story as untrue. These are an extremist minority, you know, the ones who don't believe youth should be taught history or science, but spend 8 hours a day memorizing the Koran. Yet many Muslims are trained to habitually disregard factual world history when it conflicts with the Koran. Take the fact of Christ's crucifixion. Even the Jews agree he was crucified, but the Koran says it was a case of mistaken identity. So Muslims reject the universal record of history and the Bible, but believe the Koran is true. Amazingly, some Islamic apologists actually deny "daughter-gate" ever happened. Yet their only argument is, "The Koran says it cannot be tampered with and that Satan cannot interfere with the revelation process." So, these extremists must either admit that the final prophet revealed a Koranic passage whose origin was Satan, or simply rewrite their own history and deny the whole "daughter-gate" scandal itself.

Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by plappville(f): 10:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
Update on mali:

- January 14:

Islamists seize the town of Diabaly in government-held territory, 250 miles north of the capital. They vow to "strike at the heart of France".
- French warplanes pound Islamist positions in the town of Douentza in central Mali.
- Rebels abandon key northern bases under pressure from French airstrikes. Residents in the towns of Gao, Douentza and Timbuktu report all Islamists have fled, though an Ansar Dine spokesman calls it a "tactical retreat".
- Ethnic-Tuareg separatists say they are ready to support the French military intervention by taking on Islamist rebels on the ground.
- NATO says it supports French efforts but that the alliance has received no request for assistance.
- Nigerian troops will arrive in Mali "before next week", announces President Goodluck Jonathan.
Source: AFP http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/mali/9801760/Mali-crisis-timeline.html
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by plappville(f): 10:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
Mali crisis: timeline
Below is a snapshot of key events in the West African state of Mali, after France intervened militarily in its former colony to take on armed Islamist groups occupying the north of the country:

Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by plappville(f): 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
mdsocks: I don't need to argue with you...you don't wanna learn so there's no need to stress myself... the poster above gave a Bible verse with same inclination but I guess you will say it's old testerment ...

There is nothing to learn from a book that promotes voilence and hate, keep it for you.
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by plappville(f): 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
tintingz: plappville...you are funny o grin

No sir i am not, If the nature of my job for example will course me to sin against God, i will give it up.
If my mom or brother will be an obstacle to my Faith, i will stay far from them.

The person you are accusing with this verse, is the same that healed the ear of a Pharisees soldier that came to arrest Him. How does this sound to you??
I have asked you before, if you believed that Jesus sinned, then you are by urself accusing ur Quran..hahaha!

Luke 22:51 But Jesus answered, "No more of this!" And he touched the man's ear and healed him.

Jesus said plainly said it here:
Matthew 13:13 This is why I speak to them in parables: "Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

He did not teach violence like Muhammed, so true Christians are against violence.
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by plappville(f): 11:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
mdsocks: bro...I thought she was different ,I didn't read the article from. start. Just picked it from the tail end. I have dealt with her type in here before,so Am Just gonna go in to ignore. mode.

I no do you anything na? i only presented your prophets notes and you could't do nothing.
The thread threats seems to trace the root of the frequent violence of the islamist, precisely the most recent one in Mali.
And all the Quranic verses shows Muhammed had done thesame thing in the past, forced people to accept Islam or kill them.
So what is there? I did no't write the quran....
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by plappville(f): 11:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
[b](1) Muslims are to murder Jews.

(2) Muslims are to murder non-Muslims.

Qur'an 2:191: And kill them wherever you find them, and drive them out from whence they drove you out, and persecution is severer than slaughter, and do not fight with them at the Sacred Mosque until they fight with you in it, but if they do fight you, then slay them; such is the recompense of the unbelievers.

(3) Muslims are to murder people who left Islam.

(4) Muslims are to murder people they did not trust.

(5) Muslims are to murder people they thought to be idolaters.

Qur'an 9:005: So when the sacred months have passed away, then slay the idolaters wherever you find them, and take them captives and besiege them and lie in wait for them in every ambush, then if they repent and keep up prayer and pay the poor-rate, leave their way free to them; surely Allah is Forgiving, Merciful.

(6) Muslims are to murder people if they thought it was a just cause.

Qur'an 17:033: And do not kill any one whom Allah has forbidden, except for a just cause, and whoever is slain unjustly, We have indeed given to his heir authority, so let him not exceed the just limits in slaying; surely he is aided.

I would rather a prophet preaching peace to Mankind; that other people are to be looked upon with compassion - and with the two greatest commandment (Mark 12: 30 -31)

(a) LOVE THE LORD YOUR GOD WITH ALL YOUR HEART
(b) LOVE YOUR NEIGHBOUR AS YOURSELF

And it is shown your neighbour is ANYBODY around you, pagan or not.

In contrast Jesus said "For GOD SO LOVED THE WORLD, " (JOHN 3: 16) and again it is writen "While WE WERE YET SINNERS CHRIST DIED FOR US, (Romans 5:

Quran says in Surah 2:190: For Allah loves not Transgressors. Why Should I submit to a God that hates me? I would rather a God that loves me and wants me to turn from sin and has taken the necessary steps for that to be possible

[/b]
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by BetaThings: 5:50am On Jan 16, 2013
plappville:

Do you think I support violence? Whatever the religion, violence is intolerable, the People of Mali called for help, since this crisis, it roughly a year now. These people have been bearing, it was time for them to cry out. So you were expecting the troops team to ignore their cry?

The Buddhist murdered Muslim in Burma, I wonder what their aim was. Whtevr, This is wrong, human blood drips like water in the hands of religion terrorists. Did the so-called god they claim to worship seek human blood for them?? BTW, where was the almighty al Quaida all the while?

Prove that you don't support violence by gathering materials on violence by ALL.
Are you saying victims of Christian violence don't feel pain? They don't have families?
Are you implying that muslim victims of violence don't feel pain. Or you are just not bothered
Why did you open a thread on violence in Mali and you have been updating it but you have not spent 5mins to learn about what you say you don't know?
Why do you think that blood spilled by religious terrorists need to be highlighted while we keep mum on killings by others
Where is your thread on the atrocities of Christians in Vietnam?
Do you consider the Vietnamese to be human beings with feelings? with families? whose blood shed with the support of the church should have been mourned?

plappville:
No sir i am not, If the nature of my job for example will course me to sin against God, i will give it up

Not giving honest answers to sincere questions is a sin. Let us proceed

Since you are greatly disturbed by the people using religious fanaticism to shed blood, tell me your views here

1. Do you think that innocent Iraqi Muslims killed by Christians shouting Jesus killed Mohammed deserve to be mourned?
2. Why do Christians rail about violence but are the largest manufacturers of arms?
3. Is that not hypocrisy? Is it not selfish?
4. Don't you think Christian arms manufacturers don't need violence to grow their business?
5. Don't you think Christian arms manufacturers need to advertise to make sales?
6. Don' you think Christian arms manufacturers innovate to make their weapons more efficient at destroying the "temple of God"?
7. Can you point to any Christian nation that has at any time followed the Biblical injunction to turn the other cheek?
8. Don't you think that since Christian countries even fight themselves (Spanish Armada, WWI and WWII, St Bartholomews Day massacre) are either not able to follow the Bible or the Bible is "unfollowable"?
9. When Christian soldiers were about to go to war to attack their "enemies" in order to bring them to Christianity like in South and North America (with the approval of the Pope), did they pray?
10. If they prayed, what did they ask God for?
11. What verses of the Bible did they use to support their mission?
12. When people who said things considered to be heretical, why were they killed?
13. Why did Christians not pray to God to forgive them?
14. Why did Christians persecute Jews?
15. What is the guarantee that Jews will not be persecuted in the future?
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by tintingz(m): 6:52am On Jan 16, 2013
plappville:

No sir i am not, If the nature of my job for example will course me to sin against God, i will give it up.
If my mom or brother will be an obstacle to my Faith, i will stay far from them.

The person you are accusing with this verse, is the same that healed the ear of a Pharisees soldier that came to arrest Him. How does this sound to you??
I have asked you before, if you believed that Jesus sinned, then you are by urself accusing ur Quran..hahaha!

Luke 22:51 But Jesus answered, "No more of this!" And he touched the man's ear and healed him.

Jesus said plainly said it here:
Matthew 13:13 This is why I speak to them in parables: "Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

He did not teach violence like Muhammed, so true Christians are against violence.
you have not answer the fact that every christian should be with one hand now...you are jumping from one place another

Jesus said cut your right hand if it causes you to sin and trow it away smiley ...Jesus hate the jews with passion he cursed them(called them dogs, adulterous generation, fools. Snakes etc) and condemn them...he want them killed he preached to them in violently in the bible

John 8:44
Ye are of [your] father the devil , and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth , because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie,he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Mathew 23:33
"You serpents, you generation of vipers , how canye escape the damnation of hell "?

Mathew 12:34
"O generation of vipers , how can ye, being evil , speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks"

Mathew 12:39
"But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seekethafter a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas"

Mathew 16:4
A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed

Mathew 23:17
"You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the templethat makes the gold sacred"?

Luke 19:27
"But those mine enemies, whichwould not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

Matthew 10:34
"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

2 Peter 2:12
"These false teachers are like unthinking animals, creatures ofinstinct, born to be caught and destroyed. They scoff at things they do not understand, and like animals, they will be destroyed."

John 2:15
[Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword."

Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now ifyou have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is enough," he replied.

Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

Luke 12:50-53
50 But I have a baptsm to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bringpeace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

SO MUCH HATRED FOR THE JEWS AND YET CHRISTIANS CLAIM HE IS HIS PRINCE OF PEACE?? AFTER ALL THIS VIOLENT SPEECH FROM JESUS IN THE BIBLE SCRIPTURES
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by tintingz(m): 7:20am On Jan 16, 2013
plappville:

The errors that You used to validate you prophet? If not for the bible, would you be here ranting?There was no witnesses in Mohammed encounter with the true God of Israel. He only was allah, and says what he hears from allah the sun god...with three daughters. .. (al-Lat, al-Uzza and Manat) grin

The first two were even named after their father. Each daughter had a separate shrine near Mecca, where Allah's shrine was located.
As Muhammad grew weary from evangelizing his new religion with little success, he was tricked by the devil into adding a verse in the Koran that commanded Muslims to pray to Allah's three pagan daughters Lat, Uzza and Manat. The pagan female trinity was immediately accepted without dissent and the passage was considered part of the revealed Koran. However some time later, Muhammad got a revelation from God that the verse should be removed. After repenting of the error, Muhammad was comforted by God.
Such "after the fact corrective revelations" are very common with cults. Joseph Smith, founder of the Mormons also received an "after the fact corrective revelation" from God retracted the previous "divine command" allowing polygamy.
The historical information confirming the "Satanic verses" is so vast and sure, only the desperate blind would deny the evidence. Undeniably factual information regarding the Satanic verses comes from respected Muslim scholars like at-Tabari and Ibn Sa'd who wrote biographical and historical accounts of the life of Muhammad.
Yet some Muslims actually reject the whole "daughter-gate" story as untrue. These are an extremist minority, you know, the ones who don't believe youth should be taught history or science, but spend 8 hours a day memorizing the Koran. Yet many Muslims are trained to habitually disregard factual world history when it conflicts with the Koran. Take the fact of Christ's crucifixion. Even the Jews agree he was crucified, but the Koran says it was a case of mistaken identity. So Muslims reject the universal record of history and the Bible, but believe the Koran is true. Amazingly, some Islamic apologists actually deny "daughter-gate" ever happened. Yet their only argument is, "The Koran says it cannot be tampered with and that Satan cannot interfere with the revelation process." So, these extremists must either admit that the final prophet revealed a Koranic passage whose origin was Satan, or simply rewrite their own history and deny the whole "daughter-gate" scandal itself.
Your lies have been refuted by many scholars

The Lie of Satanic Verse Exposed

http://www.letmeturnthetables.com/2008/08/did-prophet-muhammad-pbuh-speak.html?m=1
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by BetaThings: 7:23am On Jan 16, 2013
tintingz: you have not answer the fact that every christian should be with one hand now...you are jumping from one place another

We cannot be certain Prophet Isa said those things.
Please let us not fall into their sin

But those things are in the Bible!
Just tells you that the Bible is an unreliable document
There are so many contradictions

"No one can see God." Moses did. A group of jews did and even had lunch with "god"
No one bears the burden of the sins of another. Jesus is supposed to have done so
The concept of original sin makes it mandatory for every toddler that dies before repenting to go to hellfire
"Whoever calls another a fool will go into hellfire". But Jesus was supposed to have done called people fools
Jesus was reported to have done things that a Prophet should not have eg taking things without permission
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by plappville(f): 4:39pm On Jan 16, 2013
BetaThings:

Prove that you don't support violence by gathering materials on violence by ALL.
Are you saying victims of Christian violence don't feel pain? They don't have families?
Are you implying that muslim victims of violence don't feel pain. Or you are just not bothered
Why did you open a thread on violence in Mali and you have been updating it but you have not spent 5mins to learn about what you say you don't know?
Why do you think that blood spilled by religious terrorists need to be highlighted while we keep mum on killings by others
Where is your thread on the atrocities of Christians in Vietnam?
Do you consider the Vietnamese to be human beings with feelings? with families? whose blood shed with the support of the church should have been mourned?

Not giving honest answers to sincere questions is a sin. Let us proceed

Since you are greatly disturbed by the people using religious fanaticism to shed blood, tell me your views here

1. Do you think that innocent Iraqi Muslims killed by Christians shouting Jesus killed Mohammed deserve to be mourned?
2. Why do Christians rail about violence but are the largest manufacturers of arms?
3. Is that not hypocrisy? Is it not selfish?
4. Don't you think Christian arms manufacturers don't need violence to grow their business?
5. Don't you think Christian arms manufacturers need to advertise to make sales?
6. Don' you think Christian arms manufacturers innovate to make their weapons more efficient at destroying the "temple of God"?
7. Can you point to any Christian nation that has at any time followed the Biblical injunction to turn the other cheek?
8. Don't you think that since Christian countries even fight themselves (Spanish Armada, WWI and WWII, St Bartholomews Day massacre) are either not able to follow the Bible or the Bible is "unfollowable"?
9. When Christian soldiers were about to go to war to attack their "enemies" in order to bring them to Christianity like in South and North America (with the approval of the Pope), did they pray?
10. If they prayed, what did they ask God for?
11. What verses of the Bible did they use to support their mission?
12. When people who said things considered to be heretical, why were they killed?
13. Why did Christians not pray to God to forgive them?
14. Why did Christians persecute Jews?
15. What is the guarantee that Jews will not be persecuted in the future?

I posted my thread in the religion section and find out it was moved to the Islam section, does this show I promote violence? The Quran and Hadith are the source of Muslims being violence, count me out. It doesn't sound pleasant seeing thousands if innocent dieing because they are nit agree to a religion practice/doctrine.
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by plappville(f): 4:59pm On Jan 16, 2013
tintingz:
Your lies have been refuted by many scholars

The Lie of Satanic Verse Exposed

http://www.letmeturnthetables.com/2008/08/did-prophet-muhammad-pbuh-speak.html?m=1

You continue to err! Nothing is refuted. Allah is all a fabrication. No wonder the Satanic verse that was removed from the quran. There is an afterthought: In the book “The Message of the Quran”, certified by Al-Azhar Al-Sharif Islamic Research Academy in Cairo this is one of the 2-3 top universities in the Muslim world on subject like this. In a letter dated 27. Dec. 1998, it is admitted reluctantly that there are no proofs for Allah, and that it is not possible to prove him. if there is no proof for allah and impossible to prove him, automatically there also is no proof for, and impossible to prove Mohamad's claimed connection to a god. And if there is no allah and/or no connection between Mohammad and a god, what then is Muhammad? - and what than is Islam? -a made up, invalid religion? That's why the Satanic verse came in, too sad, it was already read before Muhammad realised himself.

Further: All the mistakes, contradictions, etc. in Islam books prove 100% that the Quran is not made by an omniscient God - no god makes such and so many mistakes, etc. This letter shows Islam is a made up religion, so you Muslims who have been prohibitted from the true God. Should wake up and think and seek knowledge. No matter how sure u are about something, if it is not proved, it is not knowledge, only belief or strong belief, and can be wrong. Only what is proved or possible to prove is knowledge. The Satanic verse Is one of the coranic verses Muslim hate to be faced with.
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by plappville(f): 5:15pm On Jan 16, 2013
tintingz: you have not answer the fact that every christian should be with one hand now...you are jumping from one place another

Jesus said cut your right hand if it causes you to sin and trow it away smiley ...Jesus hate the jews with passion he cursed them(called them dogs, adulterous generation, fools. Snakes etc) and condemn them...he want them killed he preached to them in violently in the bible

John 8:44
Ye are of [your] father the devil , and the lusts of your father ye will do. He was a murderer from the beginning, and abode not in the truth , because there is no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie,he speaketh of his own: for he is a liar, and the father of it.

Mathew 23:33
"You serpents, you generation of vipers , how canye escape the damnation of hell "?

Mathew 12:34
"O generation of vipers , how can ye, being evil , speak good things? for out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks"

Mathew 12:39
"But he answered and said unto them, An evil and adulterous generation seekethafter a sign; and there shall no sign be given to it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas"

Mathew 16:4
A wicked and adulterous generation seeketh after a sign; and there shall no sign be given unto it, but the sign of the prophet Jonas. And he left them, and departed

Mathew 23:17
"You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the templethat makes the gold sacred"?

Luke 19:27
"But those mine enemies, whichwould not that I should reign over them, bring hither, and slay them before me."

Luke 12:49
"I have come to bring fire on the earth, and how I wish it were already kindled!

2 Peter 2:12
"These false teachers are like unthinking animals, creatures ofinstinct, born to be caught and destroyed. They scoff at things they do not understand, and like animals, they will be destroyed."

John 2:15
[Jesus] made a whip out of cords, and drove all from the temple area, both sheep and cattle; he scattered the coins of the money changers and overturned their tables.

Luke 22:36,38
[Jesus] said to them, "But now ifyou have a purse, take it, and also a bag; and if you don't have a sword, sell your cloak and buy one, " The disciples said, "See, Lord, here are two swords." "That is enough," he replied.

Matthew 10:35
35 For I have come to turn “‘a man against his father, a daughter against her mother, a daughter-in-law against her mother-in-law—

Luke 12:50-53
50 But I have a baptsm to undergo, and what constraint I am under until it is completed! 51 Do you think I came to bringpeace on earth? No, I tell you, but division. 52 From now on there will be five in one family divided against each other, three against two and two against three. 53 They will be divided, father against son and son against father, mother against daughter and daughter against mother, mother-in-law against daughter-in-law and daughter-in-law against mother-in-law.”

SO MUCH HATRED FOR THE JEWS AND YET CHRISTIANS CLAIM HE IS HIS PRINCE OF PEACE?? AFTER ALL THIS VIOLENT SPEECH FROM JESUS IN THE BIBLE SCRIPTURES

CONTINUE TO ERR! Jesus Disciples are not Arabs But Jews. He said it that He was sent to the lost ship of Israel, would you accept to come and redeem/save a people you hate? He healed alot of them. Teach them the true word of God, He refused to adopt the tradition of the Pharisee but persistently recommend God's Law as above all.You have alot to learn about Jesus if you wish, not what Mohammed falsely
portrayed him to be.

Prophet Isaiah professed Jesus as the prince if Peace. He was peaceful likewise His Disciples. So you are the one having problem with Jesus words just like the Pharisee. He said it::

Matthew 13:13 This is why I speak to them in parables: "Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand. you are a Pharisee so this verse is for you.
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by BetaThings: 5:24pm On Jan 16, 2013
plappville:

Can't you see how deceitful Muhammad, is? The bible I'd erronic, contradictory, not reliable, false yet, it professed a comfort er for it's believers. Muhammad without same validating his falsehood with thesame book He condemned...this alone makes him not thief with little knowledge...D leave the bible alone it Is not for the blinds.

I encounter a lot of people who call people names, abuse etc. When these are directed at me, I am not bothered. I can continue to address the issues while the other person is having his/her type of fun

But as a Muslim, I DON'T discuss with people who abuse personalities of my religion. I don't do it to others
But since that appears to be how you intend to conduct this discussion, unless you stop, I can no longer respond to you

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Mysterious Baby in IJESHA, LAGOS. (It happened Real) / ORIGIN OF HADITH: How "Muslims" Deviated From the Qur'an / Honest Reasons Why I Am Not A Muslim! (for Tbaba).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.