Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... - Islam for Muslims (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... (5018 Views)

Why Do Many West Africans Muslim Women Not Cover Their Hair / What Islam Really Teaches About Allah And Jesus / Suicide Bombing: What Islam Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by Cheers01: 1:34pm On Jan 20, 2013
Boko Haramists in Nigeria, Militant islamists in Mali.......I am waiting for the day that Vedaxcool/Stalwert/Tbaba1234/Swweetnecta will acknowledge tat there is a violent side to their religion.

When christians and non-muslims are being killed, these people will be scarce on threads that complain about it. However, they should not be surprised when their cries are ignored when Western countries bomb their fellow muslims into ashes.

The truth can only bring peace.
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by plappville(f): 1:46pm On Jan 20, 2013
vedaxcool:

Are you implying God only exist during the christian era? Coz God does not make mistake.

@plapvile keep hailing your broda cheers01 aka logicboy, who has truly positive opinions about christianity and violence! grin grin grin. I am very satisfied that the bible promotes genocide like we witness in 1994 Rwanda (Christian Era) 900, 000 dead from the very hands of their fellow christian and guess what? unmighty France did nothing, nope no their problem, US did nothing nope not their problem in fact they actually frustrated a UN response, the entire christian community did nothing, nope no their problem atleast in Mali muslim dominated countries are deploying troops why because what is going on in Mali has nothing to do with religion, but the average nl christian is too brain wash to think beyond religion!

I have no time to notice ID's in NL, it less important, Logicboy opinions are his not mine ok.
Can you present thesame genocide today? mind you, No one can kill in the name of God through Jesus.
The New convenant does not promote killing so You can't back the Rwanda genocide as Christ followers.
Jesus apostles were persercuted and killed, non of them try to fight back to protect thier lives.
A good example of what Jesus teaches is for them never to use the sword or else they will die by the sword.
When the Pharisee came with thier soldiers to arrest Him, that would have been the best moment for him to Show His
true image as a promoter of Violence, but what did he do? He rebuked Peter from using the sword, and immediatly healed the ear of the soldier.
Is this someone that like/support violence?

Matt 26:52 "Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

Onlike Muhammed, The quran and hadith plainly tells how violence he was and how he promoted violence.

So what are you saying? that Muhammed did not support violence? that He himself was not? or that the islamist today got thier violence nature from else where?
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by tintingz(m): 1:53pm On Jan 20, 2013
Hehehe! grin Plappville will never accept the fact that your jehobaal sorry jehovah is a war lord... The 3gods repented? grin
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by plappville(f): 2:00pm On Jan 20, 2013
BetaThings:

Show me where anyone has abused you for quoting the Qur'an. You spoke of war will break. You should be able to prove it
You used the words deceitful and thief. Show me where these words were used for the Prophet (PBUH) if indeed you are quoting the Bible

I asked you questions on this thread, you did not respond. You said you did not post in the "Islamic" section
But you are quoting from the Qur'an and giving it your own interpretation
Yet when I asked you about the Bible, you said it is not for the blind. yet you claim not to insult
So I (a Muslim) cannot understand the Bible. But you (a Christian) can understand the Qur'an
So if I go to "celebrities" section to abuse Arsenal football club, you think that will save me from being asked to validate my posts

You are so funny, i posted some hadith and quranic verses here and in the Muhammed letter thread i was insulted as a black as.s.s h.ol
you are asking me to show you? what will it change if you see it? @LagosShian and @Sweetnectar give no demn, they have even insulted my entire family because of Muhammed, suce fellow can as well kill you if they see you live.

The written words of the Hadith/quran is so plain. a direct instruction telling one to kill has no other meaning than that.
Muhammed had always belittle the bible, so any Muslim has nothing good to say about the scripture except to use it in validating Islam.
If you post a book of the celebrity communities, i see no reason why they will take it as an insult.
The book interprets itself. what i sated from this thread is all supported by the Hadith/Quran.
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by plappville(f): 2:02pm On Jan 20, 2013
Cheers01: Boko Haramists in Nigeria, Militant islamists in Mali.......I am waiting for the day that Vedaxcool/Stalwert/Tbaba1234/Swweetnecta will acknowledge tat there is a violent side to their religion.

When christians and non-muslims are being killed, these people will be scarce on threads that complain about it. However, they should not be surprised when their cries are ignored when Western countries bomb their fellow muslims into ashes.

I have noticed this fact too.....
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by plappville(f): 2:04pm On Jan 20, 2013
BetaThings:

So do you or do you not insult people?

How is that an insult?.... shocked So blindness is now an insult... grin
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by plappville(f): 3:04pm On Jan 20, 2013
BetaThings:

Good. You don't like violence
Then answer these questions to show that you really hate ALL violence. Otherwise it would look like you just want to "expose" Muslims extremists and leave out other violent people

1. Do you think that innocent Iraqi Muslims killed by Christians shouting Jesus killed Mohammed deserve to be mourned?
2. Why do Christians rail about violence but are the largest manufacturers of arms?
3. Is that not hypocrisy? Is it not selfish?
4. Don't you think Christian arms manufacturers need violence to grow their business?
5. Don't you think Christian arms manufacturers need to advertise to make sales?
6. Don' you think Christian arms manufacturers innovate to make their weapons more efficient at destroying the "temple of God"?
7. Can you point to any Christian nation that has at any time followed the Biblical injunction to turn the other cheek?
8. Don't you think that since Christian countries even fight themselves (Spanish Armada, WWI and WWII, St Bartholomews Day massacre) are either not able to follow the Bible or the Bible is "unfollowable"?
9. When Christian soldiers were about to go to war to attack their "enemies" in order to bring them to Christianity like in South and North America (with the approval of the Pope), did they pray?
10. If they prayed, what did they ask God for?
11. What verses of the Bible did they use to support their mission?
12. Why were people who said things considered to be heretical killed ?
13. Why did Christians not pray to God to forgive them?

14. Why did Christians persecute Jews?
15. What is the guarantee that Jews will not be persecuted in the future?

1. Do you think that innocent Iraqi Muslims killed by Christians shouting Jesus killed Mohammed deserve to be mourned?
By yourself prove from what Jesus thaught His disciple and match it with this then tell me if they are Christians.
2. Why do Christians rail about violence but are the largest manufacturers of arms?
3. Is that not hypocrisy? Is it not selfish?
When you say Christians, do you mean the Church of Christ? Because the word Christian means Christ-like. Not some nations.
And if you believe Jesus instructed His followers to manufacture arms to kill and shout His name during, you an as well us it to validate your question.
4. Don't you think Christian arms manufacturers need violence to grow their business?
5. Don't you think Christian arms manufacturers need to advertise to make sales?
6. Don' you think Christian arms manufacturers innovate to make their weapons more efficient at destroying the "temple of God"?
First, the bible didn't teach Jesus had a business how much more manufacturing arms, so does His true followers. So i don't know what you mean when you say Christian arms. You should be able to back this up with the Bible.
7. Can you point to any Christian nation that has at any time followed the Biblical injunction to turn the other cheek?
There is no specific nation that is called a christian nation. The bible definition of a christian nation is the Church of Christ.
a body of believers, they are found all over the world. Some of them are even in the most typical Islamic nations. You cannot point out a nation to be Christian nation but some persons that Practice Him makes this Nation.
Matthew 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

This is the Nation/persons He promised the forth coming Kingdom of God. It hall be taken away from the Pharisees/chief Priests because they rejected His godpel of the good news. Those that accepted it and Believe it are the nations/people that will inherit it.

Matthew 21:43"Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit.
8. Don't you think that since Christian countries even fight themselves (Spanish Armada, WWI and WWII, St Bartholomews Day massacre) are either not able to follow the Bible or the Bible is "unfollowable"?
This is the problem with you Muslims, what do you mean Christian countries? these Countries are secular not Christians.
There is nothing like Christian contries in the Bible.

9. When Christian soldiers were about to go to war to attack their "enemies" in order to bring them to Christianity like in South and North America (with the approval of the Pope), did they pray?
10. If they prayed, what did they ask God for?
You continue to err, Jesus do not have soldiers......soldiers use arms and kill.
Matthew 26:52"Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.
His last revelation to John mentains His word on killing by sword::
Revelation 13:10 If anyone is to go into captivity, into captivity he will go. If anyone is to be killed with the sword, with the sword he will be killed. This calls for patient endurance and faithfulness on the part of the saints.
11. What verses of the Bible did they use to support their mission?
12. Why were people who said things considered to be heretical killed ?
If they have, they would provide it, this alone should tell you they are not Christians.
Matthew 7:20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.
What fruit was Jesus known of? Killing? promoting hate/violence? If anyone is not known of the fruit of Jesus, then He is the opposite.
13. Why did Christians not pray to God to forgive them?
Have Christians done anything to the almighty BOKO HARAM? haven't BOKO killed enough Christians yet no Christians/Church have retaliated?
John 16:2 They will put you out of the synagogue; in fact, a time is coming when anyone who kills you will think he is offering a service to God. Boko Haram believe allah is God and they think they are doing this service for the God of Israel.
14. Why did Christians persecute Jews? 15. What is the guarantee that Jews will not be persecuted in the future?

Scripture please? i know this is in the QURAN/HADITH

THE BOY Named,( Mohamed Merah)THAT CAME TO A JEWISH SCHOOL IN FRANCE AND KILLED SEVERAL KIDS IS A MUSLIM NOT CHRISTIAN.
THIS IS THE QURANIC INSTRUCTION. after killing He ran for his life, i thought the paradise promise was very important, why then are islamist hiding when they get retaliation? Life should mean nothing to dreadful islamist no?
Despite the way the Pharisees treated Christ, He never in any passage instructed His disciples to hate thier fellow Jews.

23 Then Jesus said to the crowds and to his disciples: 2 “The teachers of the law and the Pharisees sit in Moses’ seat. 3 So you must be careful to do everything they tell you. But do not do what they do, for they do not practice what they preach. 4 They tie up heavy, cumbersome loads and put them on other people’s shoulders, but they themselves are not willing to lift a finger to move them.

5 “Everything they do is done for people to see: They make their phylacteries[a] wide and the tassels on their garments long;

1 Like

Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by plappville(f): 3:15pm On Jan 20, 2013
tintingz: Hehehe! grin Plappville will never accept the fact that your jehobaal sorry jehovah is a war lord... The 3gods repented? grin
SHOW ME WHERE JESUS KILL, FIGHT, OWN SLAVES AND RA.PE THEM ??

THE THREE DAUGHTERS OF ALLAH YOU MEAN?? the ones Muhammad commanded his followers to offer prayers to ?
See "Allah's daughters".

'afara'aytumu
'llata
Have you seen Allat and
wa'l'uzza al-Uzza
wamanata and Manat the third, the
'ththalithata 'l'ukhra last? 1

deut 6:4 Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one.

Mark 12:29"The most important one," answered Jesus, "is this: 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God, the Lord is one.

Did Jesus just said that God is one? you are wasting your energy by following the pagans who are in pretence...
The root of Christianity is Christ, If He says God is one, every other is false and not to be taken serious.
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by plappville(f): 3:19pm On Jan 20, 2013
tintingz: Lol...thats how she behaves ignorantly, when you quote out a bible verse exposing christianity and their three gods she will say "it is parable" buh when you explain a Quran verse to her she will keep on saying you are wrong smiley

Matthew 13:11 He (Jesus) replied, "The knowledge of the secrets of the kingdom of heaven has been given to you, but not to them.

Matthew 13:13 This is why I speak to them in parables: "Though seeing, they do not see; though hearing, they do not hear or understand.

Am i Jesus that said that?
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by vedaxcool(m): 3:21pm On Jan 20, 2013
plappville:

I have no time to notice ID's in NL, it less important, Logicboy opinions are his not mine ok.
Can you present thesame genocide today? mind you, No one can kill in the name of God through Jesus.
The New convenant does not promote killing so You can't back the Rwanda genocide as Christ followers.
Jesus apostles were persercuted and killed, non of them try to fight back to protect thier lives.
A good example of what Jesus teaches is for them never to use the sword or else they will die by the sword.
When the Pharisee came with thier soldiers to arrest Him, that would have been the best moment for him to Show His
true image as a promoter of Violence, but what did he do? He rebuked Peter from using the sword, and immediatly healed the ear of the soldier.
Is this someone that like/support violence?

Matt 26:52 "Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.

Onlike Muhammed, The quran and hadith plainly tells how violence he was and how he promoted violence.

So what are you saying? that Muhammed did not support violence? that He himself was not? or that the islamist today got thier violence nature from else where?

grin and christian in Rwandan got their violent nature else where? tintingz have proven beyond reasonable doubt that New testament authorize violence, keep hailing your broda logicboy who thinks Jehovah is a figment of your imagination, and the fact remains:

Jesus asked his disciple to sell their cloths for swords. A disciple actually brought two

The same sword was used in cutting off someone's ear!

This is the simple straight fact! And when you are finished with Mali, don't forget Congo the rape capital of the world which again is undergoing severe forms of violence, yes you only know how to talk of muslims that engaged in a civil war, but you and France forget Congo where women are being robbed of their honor by the minute, oh wait they are muslims so that does not interest you only violence (Christian being killed does not disturb your conscience the same way you and your christendom kept quiet while christian murdered each other to the tune of 9000000) we muslims know hypocrites, that is why every time you guys come here and lie we simply laugh and wonder whether you know God at all or has the devil made lie sound ok? I assure the negative propaganda is spreading Islam wide and Far, and those with common sense see beyond the lies
It even boost sales atimes
www.nairaland.com/1155209/british-national-partys-campaign-against

And ur argument of the old testement says in essence the OT is garbage and if that holds it also means the NT is pretty much garbage since the OT makes a case for the NT
grin grin grin you people give us reason to reject the falsehood contained in your belief!

1 Like

Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by vedaxcool(m): 3:26pm On Jan 20, 2013
Cheers01: Boko Haramists in Nigeria, Militant islamists in Mali.......I am waiting for the day that Vedaxcool/Stalwert/Tbaba1234/Swweetnecta will acknowledge tat there is a violent side to their religion.

And Abdulsleek aka logicboy knows the truth? God help Nigeria
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by plappville(f): 5:50pm On Jan 20, 2013
vedaxcool:

grin and christian in Rwandan got their violent nature else where? tintingz have proven beyond reasonable doubt that New testament authorize violence, keep hailing your broda logicboy who thinks Jehovah is a figment of your imagination, and the fact remains:

Jesus asked his disciple to sell their cloths for swords. A disciple actually brought two

The same sword was used in cutting off someone's ear!

This is the simple straight fact! And when you are finished with Mali, don't forget Congo the rape capital of the world which again is undergoing severe forms of violence, yes you only know how to talk of muslims that engaged in a civil war, but you and France forget Congo where women are being robbed of their honor by the minute, oh wait they are muslims so that does not interest you only violence (Christian being killed does not disturb your conscience the same way you and your christendom kept quiet while christian murdered each other to the tune of 9000000) we muslims know hypocrites, that is why every time you guys come here and lie we simply laugh and wonder whether you know God at all or has the devil made lie sound ok? I assure the negative propaganda is spreading Islam wide and Far, and those with common sense see beyond the lies
It even boost sales atimes
www.nairaland.com/1155209/british-national-partys-campaign-against

And ur argument of the old testement says in essence the OT is garbage and if that holds it also means the NT is pretty much garbage since the OT makes a case for the NT
grin grin grin you people give us reason to reject the falsehood contained in your belief!

ARE YOU MAKING SENSE AT ALL?? SOMEONE THAT PROMOTE VIOLENCE WILL REBUKE VIOLENCE ? YOU DIDN'T SHOW WHERE JESUS FOUGHT OR HIS DISCIPLES

Matthew 26:52 "Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.
and He healed the man's ear.... you are refuted! tongue

MUHAMMED KILLED AND FOUGHT SEVERAL WARS, HE DID BUSINESS ON SLAVERY AND HIS FOLLOWERS ARE STILL DOING IT TILL DATE.
AFRICANS ARE SLEVES OF THE ARABIAN three godesses....Allah's Daughters: el-Lat, el-Uzza, and Manat

Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by vedaxcool(m): 6:56pm On Jan 20, 2013
plappville:

ARE YOU MAKING SENSE AT ALL?? SOMEONE THAT PROMOTE VIOLENCE WILL REBUKE VIOLENCE ? YOU DIDN'T SHOW WHERE JESUS FOUGHT OR HIS DISCIPLES

Matthew 26:52 "Put your sword back in its place," Jesus said to him, "for all who draw the sword will die by the sword.
and He healed the man's ear.... you are refuted! tongue

MUHAMMED KILLED AND FOUGHT SEVERAL WARS, HE DID BUSINESS ON SLAVERY AND HIS FOLLOWERS ARE STILL DOING IT TILL DATE.
AFRICANS ARE SLEVES OF THE ARABIAN three godesses....Allah's Daughters: el-Lat, el-Uzza, and Manat

The only one not making sense is the NT and off course this idiotic thread, as why would Jesus asked for swords in the first place? To peel apples grin grin to circumcise somebody? No, common sense tells us that swords are used for cutting down throats and maiming people which one of his disciples used in peeling somebody's ear, the same NT reported that while Jesus was about going to pray before the "peeling ear" incident jesus told his disciple to watch while he prayed, I guess in your myopic mind you imagined stay here and watch tv, no he meant stay here and guard, hence the need for the sword was because he evisage that he would be arrested but then realized he had fewer men to guard him hence he said put down your swords . . . If not they all would have been murdered senselessly . . . Again we read in the NT Jesus attack on the money changer's in the Temple, and his statement for those my enemies who do not want me to prevail upon them bring them here and slay them, off course you would shout parable! But the parable spoke about Jesus or is it another senseless words from the bible?
And keep behaving mute about Congo where women like yourself are being raped by minute, you only prove that you intention is to slander Islam and not because you have any genuine concern for Malians, the Congo conflicts has not draw any French show of force nor has it made christians in NL outrage as they always pretend to be when muslims are involve, I sense you people need to speak bad of Islam so as to reassure your weakening faith that christianity is right, but allass all you cries spread more interest in Islam!

The disbelievers seek to extinguish the light of Allah, nay Allah perfects it more.

1 Like

Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by BetaThings: 8:56pm On Jan 20, 2013
plappville:

You are so funny, i posted some hadith and quranic verses here and in the Muhammed letter thread i was insulted as a black as.s.s h.ol
you are asking me to show you? what will it change if you see it? @LagosShian and @Sweetnectar give no demn, they have even insulted my entire family because of Muhammed, suce fellow can as well kill you if they see you live.

The written words of the Hadith/quran is so plain. a direct instruction telling one to kill has no other meaning than that.
Muhammed had always belittle the bible, so any Muslim has nothing good to say about the scripture except to use it in validating Islam.
If you post a book of the celebrity communities, i see no reason why they will take it as an insult.
The book interprets itself. what i sated from this thread is all supported by the Hadith/Quran.

You say I am funny. Yet, there is no correlation between my comments and what you posted here
I asked you questions and you said posted in a particular section. That cannot be an excuse
Nobody would insult you (esp your family) for quoting the Qur'an
They can insult you for abusing the Prophet (PBUH), but not for quoting hadith/qur'an
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by BetaThings: 10:03pm On Jan 20, 2013
plappville:

How is that an insult?.... shocked So blindness is now an insult... grin
No? it is not an insult?
So when you are happy with people and hugging them, you call them blind?
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by BetaThings: 11:01pm On Jan 20, 2013
plappville: By yourself prove from what Jesus thaught His disciple and match it with this then tell me if they are Christians.

When you say Christians, do you mean the Church of Christ? Because the word Christian means Christ-like. Not some nations.
And if you believe Jesus instructed His followers to manufacture arms to kill and shout His name during, you an as well us it to validate your question.

First, the bible didn't teach Jesus had a business how much more manufacturing arms, so does His true followers. So i don't know what you mean when you say Christian arms. You should be able to back this up with the Bible.
Jesus advised people to sell their garments and buy swords

plappville:
There is no specific nation that is called a christian nation. The bible definition of a christian nation is the Church of Christ.
a body of believers, they are found all over the world. Some of them are even in the most typical Islamic nations. You cannot point out a nation to be Christian nation but some persons that Practice Him makes this Nation.
Matthew 28:19 Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

This is the Nation/persons He promised the forth coming Kingdom of God. It hall be taken away from the Pharisees/chief Priests because they rejected His godpel of the good news. Those that accepted it and Believe it are the nations/people that will inherit it.

Matthew 21:43"Therefore I tell you that the kingdom of God will be taken away from you and given to a people who will produce its fruit.

I hope you realise that you have proved that either
1. there are no true Christians on earth or
2. Christianity is unworkable
because I am yet to see a group of people who have been able to live their lives according to the Bible
I am yet to see a group of people who have committed to non-retaliation when attacked
Infact I see people who call themselves Christians launch attacks on others
We have seen Popes (note the plural) authorise attacks (offensive and retaliatory) on others
Are these Popes not Christians? if they are not? Who are? Where do they live?

plappville:
This is the problem with you Muslims, what do you mean Christian countries? these Countries are secular not Christians.
There is nothing like Christian contries in the Bible.
It is not my fault
Britain said they were traditionally a Christian country. The PM appoints the head of the Church of England
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-16224394
David Cameron says the UK is a Christian country
"We are a Christian country and we should not be afraid to say so,"

Spain had an official religion under Princess Isabella

plappville:
You continue to err, Jesus do not have soldiers......soldiers use arms and kill.
But Jesus blessed a soldier. Infact Jesus said the man had amazing faith. So faith is not incompatible with bearing arms! Soldiers kill. That is their occupation

Matthew 8:5-13
Jesus said to him, “Shall I come and heal him?”
The centurion replied, “Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed.
For I myself am a man under authority, with soldiers under me. I tell this one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and that one, ‘Come,’ and he comes. I say to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.”
When Jesus heard this, he was amazed and said to those following him,
“Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith.

plappville:
What fruit was Jesus known of? Killing? promoting hate/violence? If anyone is not known of the fruit of Jesus, then He is the opposite.
No conscious muslim would debate Jesus with you. I would NEVER cast aspersion on him. We just point out that we don't believe some of the things that the Bible says
BTW most books are 100% accurate.
The Bible cannot claim to be

plappville:
Have Christians done anything to the almighty BOKO HARAM? haven't BOKO killed enough Christians yet no Christians/Church have retaliated?
They have started retaliated in Kaduna. This makes me sound callous
But retaliation does not make strategic sense because more innocent people would die
It is better to leave the matter to the FG, Alhamdu li Llah, the government is winning
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by ParisLove1: 9:08am On Jan 21, 2013
Residents in northern Malian town lynch Jihadist

Citizens standing up against sharia is a good thing -- lynching? Not so good. We should never become what these savages are. But this is a war and the people must fight for their freedom against Islamic law.

BAMAKO | Sat Jan 19, 2013 4:30pm EST

(Reuters) - Residents in the northern Malian town of Gao on Saturday lynched a prominent Islamist leader in retaliation for the killing of a local journalist earlier in the day, residents and the office of Mali's president said.

Residents in Gao, a northern Malian town under Islamist rebel control since mid-2012, have previously protested against the strict imposition of Islamic law but, if confirmed, the lynching would be a first of a fighter by civilians.

The incident comes after over a week of French air strikes on Islamist positions sought to break the grip of al Qaeda-linked fighters on northern Mali.

Gao journalist Kader Toure was killed for having been suspected of working with foreign radio stations, according to Issa Idrissa Toure, a former colleague.

"Islamic police commissioner Aliou Toure was killed by the youth in revenge," Mazou Toure, a Gao resident added.

Telephone networks in Gao are not working but both sources said they received the information from people who had traveled outside the town.

French broadcaster RFI interviewed a Gao resident by satellite telephone who gave a similar version of events. Meanwhile, the official Twitter feed of the office of Mali's president also reported the information.

Toure, the police commissioner, was a local recruited by MUJWA Islamists who took control of Gao in June last year.

He gained notoriety when he was reported to have cut off his own brother's hand as fighters imposed a strict form of Islamic law across northern Mali.

French war planes have bombed Islamist bases in Gao but residents said a number of fighters still remain in the town
http://www.reuters.com/article/2013/01/19/us-mali-crisis-lynching-idUSBRE90I0IM20130119
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by ParisLove1: 9:09am On Jan 21, 2013
We're only after the Christians

A British security guard was murdered in cold blood just minutes into the siege at the Algerian gas plant, an IT worker caught up in  the hostage crisis has told The Mail on Sunday.

The Algerian employee, who managed to escape, has given the most detailed account so far of how Islamist terrorists rounded up foreign workers during the four-day stand-off and placed explosives round their necks.

Following his escape, the IT worker contacted a friend who remained in the camp and witnessed yesterday’s final onslaught by Algerian troops.

Speaking under condition of anonymity after the Algerian army told him not to talk, he said: ‘The terrorists arrived at 5.10am on Wednesday in three vehicles and began firing at a bus. A guard was shot and then another guard got out of a car and was instantly shot dead. I believe he was the first Briton to die.’

The IT worker recalled how the Islamists systematically targeted Western employees.

‘The terrorists went to the alarm station, switched off the alarms, and forced the deputy manager to show them where the expats were. They rounded up the expats, making them all wear explosives around their necks while standing in a circle.

‘The attackers were carrying Kalashnikovs and bombs and went throughout the complex, seeking out expats hiding, and forcing them into the circle.’

He said more than 20 British workers – whom the terrorists called ‘kuffar’, meaning non-Muslims – were rounded up.

He added: ‘Us Algerians were rounded up separately and were treated with kindness. We were told that because we were Muslim we would not be killed, and it was only the Christians they were after.

‘The terrorists allowed the Algerians to send texts and make phone calls, but to stop the expats communicating, they forced an Algerian telecommunications man to cut network connections for mobile, internet and power. But a back-up system kicked in, which allowed some Brits to send text messages. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2265206/Algeria-Crisis-Terrifying-moment-gas-plant-gunmen-rounded-non-Muslims-strapped-explosive-necks.html
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by ParisLove1: 9:11am On Jan 21, 2013
Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace
"Mohammed is God's apostle.  Those who follow him are harsh
 to the unbelievers but merciful to one another"  Quran 48:29

2013.01.19 (Kano, Nigeria) - At least five people are killed in an attempted Boko Haram assassination of a popular emir.

2013.01.18 (Sur Kas, Pakistan) - Laskhar-e-Islam mortar a family home, killing the mother and father and severely injuring their girl.

2013.01.17 (Hilla, Iraq) - al-Qaeda detonate a car bomb outside a soccer stadium in a Shia neighborhood, killing at least seven.

2013.01.17 (Dujail, Iraq) - Eleven Shia pilgrims are sent to Allah by dedicated Sunni car bombers.

2013.01.17 (Garissa, Kenya) - Religious extremists burst into a restaurant and gun down five patrons.

2013.01.17 (Narathiwat, Thailand) - Islamic 'insurgents' murder a school truck driver in front of seven children.
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by Cheers01: 12:16pm On Jan 21, 2013
Paris_Love: Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace

2013.01.19 (Kano, Nigeria) - At least five people are killed in an attempted Boko Haram assassination of a popular emir.

2013.01.18 (Sur Kas, Pakistan) - Laskhar-e-Islam mortar a family home, killing the mother and father and severely injuring their girl.

2013.01.17 (Hilla, Iraq) - al-Qaeda detonate a car bomb outside a soccer stadium in a Shia neighborhood, killing at least seven.

2013.01.17 (Dujail, Iraq) - Eleven Shia pilgrims are sent to Allah by dedicated Sunni car bombers.

2013.01.17 (Garissa, Kenya) - Religious extremists burst into a restaurant and gun down five patrons.

2013.01.17 (Narathiwat, Thailand) - Islamic 'insurgents' murder a school truck driver in front of seven children.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed all these in 3 days? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by plappville(f): 2:42pm On Jan 21, 2013
Paris_Love: We're only after the Christians

A British security guard was murdered in cold blood just minutes into the siege at the Algerian gas plant, an IT worker caught up in  the hostage crisis has told The Mail on Sunday.

The Algerian employee, who managed to escape, has given the most detailed account so far of how Islamist terrorists rounded up foreign workers during the four-day stand-off and placed explosives round their necks.

Following his escape, the IT worker contacted a friend who remained in the camp and witnessed yesterday’s final onslaught by Algerian troops.

Speaking under condition of anonymity after the Algerian army told him not to talk, he said: ‘The terrorists arrived at 5.10am on Wednesday in three vehicles and began firing at a bus. A guard was shot and then another guard got out of a car and was instantly shot dead. I believe he was the first Briton to die.’

The IT worker recalled how the Islamists systematically targeted Western employees.

‘The terrorists went to the alarm station, switched off the alarms, and forced the deputy manager to show them where the expats were. They rounded up the expats, making them all wear explosives around their necks while standing in a circle.

‘The attackers were carrying Kalashnikovs and bombs and went throughout the complex, seeking out expats hiding, and forcing them into the circle.’

He said more than 20 British workers – whom the terrorists called ‘kuffar’, meaning non-Muslims – were rounded up.

He added: ‘Us Algerians were rounded up separately and were treated with kindness. We were told that because we were Muslim we would not be killed, and it was only the Christians they were after.

‘The terrorists allowed the Algerians to send texts and make phone calls, but to stop the expats communicating, they forced an Algerian telecommunications man to cut network connections for mobile, internet and power. But a back-up system kicked in, which allowed some Brits to send text messages. http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2265206/Algeria-Crisis-Terrifying-moment-gas-plant-gunmen-rounded-non-Muslims-strapped-explosive-necks.html

@Paris thanks for the updates....more of it please....!!
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by plappville(f): 3:00pm On Jan 21, 2013
BetaThings:
Jesus advised people to sell their garments and buy swords

I hope you realise that you have proved that either
1. there are no true Christians on earth or
2. Christianity is unworkable
because I am yet to see a group of people who have been able to live their lives according to the Bible
I am yet to see a group of people who have committed to non-retaliation when attacked
Infact I see people who call themselves Christians launch attacks on others
We have seen Popes (note the plural) authorise attacks (offensive and retaliatory) on others
Are these Popes not Christians? if they are not? Who are? Where do they live?

It is not my fault
Britain said they were traditionally a Christian country. The PM appoints the head of the Church of England
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-16224394
David Cameron says the UK is a Christian country
"We are a Christian country and we should not be afraid to say so,"

Spain had an official religion under Princess Isabella

But Jesus blessed a soldier. Infact Jesus said the man had amazing faith. So faith is not incompatible with bearing arms! Soldiers kill. That is their occupation

Matthew 8:5-13
Jesus said to him, “Shall I come and heal him?”
The centurion replied, “Lord, I do not deserve to have you come under my roof. But just say the word, and my servant will be healed.
For I myself am a man under authority, with soldiers under me. I tell this one, ‘Go,’ and he goes; and that one, ‘Come,’ and he comes. I say to my servant, ‘Do this,’ and he does it.”
When Jesus heard this, he was amazed and said to those following him,
“Truly I tell you, I have not found anyone in Israel with such great faith.

No conscious muslim would debate Jesus with you. I would NEVER cast aspersion on him. We just point out that we don't believe some of the things that the Bible says
BTW most books are 100% accurate.
The Bible cannot claim to be

They have started retaliated in Kaduna. This makes me sound callous
But retaliation does not make strategic sense because more innocent people would die
It is better to leave the matter to the FG, Alhamdu li Llah, the government is winning

What can i say to you? I am been warned by NL because of exposing the truth?? shocked shocked So it is an offense to post the Quran.??
It seems its now wrong to expose the truth, are those families that recently lost thier loved ones not offended? the hostages were all
innocent, they were in algeria to work, most of them were not Christians, but they were killed because of Mali crisis. What will offend A will also offend B.

[size=18pt]Ok now i want to become a muslim, can someone preach to me? can someone tell me the other side of the story i have not known?
i am listening, tell me what Islam is all about and how it has affected lives positively, this is a good way to start. Or will i be banned for this??
com'on what a World !! no freedom of speech!! cry cry cry[/size]
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by plappville(f): 3:03pm On Jan 21, 2013
Paris_Love: Islam's Latest Contributions to Peace

We have got to continue to swallow whatever we see, it offend the most important people. Others are less important. angry angry
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by alexis(m): 12:01pm On Jan 22, 2013
mdsocks:
one thing you have to know is that you are taking quranic verses out of context. when you quote just a part without recause to when the verse was released and to whom.

That is why we have the Hadith, to explain the interpretation of these verses so we don't take them out of context. Let us consult the Hadiths regarding these verses.
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by alexis(m): 12:15pm On Jan 22, 2013
plappville:

What can i say to you? I am been warned by NL because of exposing the truth?? shocked shocked So it is an offense to post the Quran.??
It seems its now wrong to expose the truth, are those families that recently lost thier loved ones not offended? the hostages were all
innocent, they were in algeria to work, most of them were not Christians, but they were killed because of Mali crisis. What will offend A will also offend B.

[size=18pt]Ok now i want to become a muslim, can someone preach to me? can someone tell me the other side of the story i have not known?
i am listening, tell me what Islam is all about and how it has affected lives positively, this is a good way to start. Or will i be banned for this??
com'on what a World !! no freedom of speech!! cry cry cry[/size]

The intention is not to offend anyone - if they are, no harm was meant - however, no apologies will be given either. If no one can take criticism, then they shouldn't be on a public forum. The popular Islamic scholar Ahmed Deedat called the Bible, a pornographic book - No one issued a fatwa against him or asked that he should be killed. It was his point of view and opinion. We are having a logical discussion on a public forum. I know emotions runs high when it comes to certain topics. I don't see how the Moderator should ban anyone. We should be civil but be truthful all the same.

3 Likes

Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by Cheers01: 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
alexis:

The intention is not to offend anyone - if they are, no harm was meant - however, no apologies will be given either. If no one can take criticism, then they shouldn't be on a public forum. The popular Islamic scholar Ahmed Deedat called the Bible, a pornographic book - No one issued a fatwa against him or asked that he should be killed. It was his point of view and opinion. We are having a logical discussion on a public forum. I know emotions runs high when it comes to certain topics. I don't see how the Moderator should ban anyone. We should be civil but be truthful all the same.

shocked
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by plappville(f): 3:32pm On Jan 22, 2013
alexis:

The bitter truth hurts... grin I will soon post updates, let him ban me. St lease, multiple IDs is not prohibited. @tintingz keep insulting the bible in the religion section. Who cares? After insult, they still use it to validate their Prophet,,,,,how wise are they! Anyway, Thank yu J

1 Like

Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by Cheers01: 3:34pm On Jan 22, 2013
plappville:

The bitter truth hurts... grin I will soon post updates, let him ban me. St lease, multiple IDs is not prohibited. @tintingz keep insulting the bible in the religion section. Who cares? After insult, they still use it to validate their Prophet,,,,,how wise are they! Anyway, Thank yu J

Keep up the updates!
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by BetaThings: 8:53am On Jan 23, 2013
plappville:

Ok now i want to become a muslim, can someone preach to me? can someone tell me the other side of the story i have not known?
com'on what a World !! no freedom of speech!! cry cry cry

Seriously, I have issues with your response. Internet is accessible to anyone all over the world. I am beginning that English is not a language you are familiar. This is not to put you down. There is a muslim who posts here and you would realise that he is not familiar with English. I apologise if you feel that I do. But I cannot speak other languages. So I have similar limitation in other languages.

I have said it repeatedly. NOBODY will warn you for quoting the Qur'an
But if you think I did, Can you please point to where I did? Please oblige me
If I warned you for quoting the Qur'an I am prepared to apologise
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by tintingz(m): 11:46am On Jan 23, 2013
plappville:

mtss...insulting that your corrupt scriptures? Wetin i wan insult in that your bible when we have gay bible version ''Queen James bible'' grin

Prince James bible will soon be out wo cheesy

Btw...there are scriptures we muslims should accept in the bible that goes with the Quran
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by alexis(m): 2:58pm On Jan 23, 2013
tintingz: mtss...insulting that your corrupt scriptures? Wetin i wan insult in that your bible when we have gay bible version ''Queen James bible'' grin

Prince James bible will soon be out wo cheesy

Btw...there are scriptures we muslims should accept in the bible that goes with the Quran

What Bible did the Quran quote on several occasion? Can you tell us where that is?
Re: What Islam Is Doing To West Africans.... by tintingz(m): 3:44pm On Jan 23, 2013
alexis:

What Bible did the Quran quote on several occasion? Can you tell us where that is?
if you must understand what am saying Jesus(as) message to the isrealite is to worship God only

Mark 12:29 Jesus answered, "The most important is, 'Hear, O Israel, the Lord our God is one Lord''

Luke 4:8 Jesus answered, "It is written: 'Worship the Lord your God and serve him only."

Quran 5:72 ''But the Messiah
[Jesus] said: ‘O Children of
Israel! Worship God, my Lord
and your Lord.''

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Is Allah A Forgiving Diety? / Can I Skip A Day Without Fasting? / French Rapper Stuns Fans, Makes First TV Appearance Wearing Hijab

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 167
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.