Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,098 members, 7,845,611 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 09:01 PM

New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy - Business (26) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy (56632 Views)

Free Forex Indicators SMS Alert On Ur Phone / Free Forex Indicators / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by swad: 11:12am On May 12, 2013
Sir watz does vps or vpns server does to 1s trade [/sub][sub]
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by kasonud(m): 1:01pm On May 12, 2013
piphacker:

[b]Many people asked me why I am not posting often on this thread. My simple answer is that this thread is about indicators and forex genuine forex strategies and not a forex signal service.

I do check here to see people’s comment and if there is any need to reply. I do reply.

It is my believe that those that are using my strategies both the free one and paid one are having time to see that forex is practiceable provided you follows a proven method.

I received a mail for more explanation on IV Gempo, kindly visit page 2 of this thread or read everything from beginning to an end.
Again you can find more at forex.marvrid.com

You asked about the best broker. I advised that you should go for a regulated broker. Though been regulated is not enough to guarantee maximum security but at least you will have a somewhere to log complain if the need be.
You can check forex peace army website to read about forex brokers review. I’m using hotforex but it doesn’t mean you should use it. But I am using it up to now.

I wish to inform you of two things I noticed in the past 1 month. Im saying this so that you will watch how you trade.

Let me start with instaforex

Instaforex
I discovered that with instaforex, your stop loss and take profit may sometimes be altered. If you are not careful, you will find it difficult to detect. At least always take note by jolting your stop loss and take profit down. I don’t know what is causing this problem. Although, they always tell you that you should notfy them within 24hrs if you noticed any problem but you may not know that the problem is even from there if you are not careful.

Another problem I had is with hotforex VPS (Virtual Private Server)I purchased from them. I am going to update you on this when i finish my investigation..

If you have any question, you can contact me on 080 489 4862
[/b]
gud day bro....the number u ddropd is incorrect,also those indicators did not those indicators did not appear in my platform abter pasting as instructed,i am using EXmarke MT4 for my Demo,wht could be the problem? thanks
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by instaforexngr(m): 11:51pm On May 12, 2013
swad: Sir watz does vps or vpns server does to 1s trade [/sub][sub]
vps stands for virtual private server.

Its a special kind of computer server that you can use to host your mt4 trading account running it 247 non stop.
Its mostly used for running automated trading system like robots and expert advisors.
You would have to subscribe to the server through your broker or a vps provider.
you can google it for more info
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 3:33pm On May 13, 2013
instaforex ngr: Hey PipHacker,

I want to say a big thank for the good work you are doing helping us with free and working indicator strategies.
I am using IV Jempol and Diamani, and i must say they are the best trading tools i had seen in recent times.

Good work!

thank u. I appreciate your comment. something that will shake d whole forex community is about to happen. it is under beta testing pls keep a date with this thread.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Nobody: 3:51pm On May 13, 2013
piphacker:

thank u. I appreciate your comment. something that will shake d whole forex community is about to happen. it is under beta testing pls keep a date with this thread.
Eagerly waiting.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 5:55am On May 14, 2013
Android and Blackberry Users
Good morning everybody in the house. Please if you are using android phone, and blackberry and you have installed mt4 on it take note.
If you are using Amazing Piphacker 1.0 or GreenLady for BOM trading, kindly contact on me on 0809 489 4862 for free setting of the indicators on your phone.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by ayoola190: 6:35am On May 14, 2013
piphacker: Android and Blackberry Users
Good morning everybody in the house. Please if you are using android phone, and blackberry and you have installed mt4 on it take note.
If you are using Amazing Piphacker 1.0 or GreenLady for BOM trading, kindly contact on me on 0809 489 4862 for free setting of the indicators on your phone.
I searched through your nairaland post and website but didnt see anywhere you mentioned greenlady for BOM. I ll like to know more about it.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by samfaj(m): 6:36am On May 14, 2013
piphacker: Android and Blackberry Users
Oga piphacker, wic 1 be greenLady for BOM trading? Abeg, am in need of it.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by instaforexngr(m): 12:51pm On May 14, 2013
PipHacker,
You are doing a wonderful job.
Your indicators are the best around, may God bless you and your family for the special gifts.
for me, IV Jempol indy is actually worth tens of dollars,
going by the chump and crappy EAs and robots have bought over the last couple of months.
Yet you gave us free.

May God continue to bless you and
fulfill your heart desires.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 6:35am On May 15, 2013
instaforex ngr: PipHacker,
You are doing a wonderful job.
Your indicators are the best around, may God bless you and your family for the special gifts.
for me, IV Jempol indy is actually worth tens of dollars,
going by the chump and crappy EAs and robots have bought over the last couple of months.
Yet you gave us free.

May God continue to bless you and
fulfill your heart desires.

thank u and god bless u too
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by fullman(m): 2:50pm On May 15, 2013
for free forex signals 300pips per month like my page also secrets that will change your fortune in forex. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Free-Forex-Signals/119944534856940#

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by elewedu(m): 3:04pm On May 15, 2013
fullman: for free forex signals 300pips per month like my page also secrets that will change your fortune in forex. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Free-Forex-Signals/119944534856940#
Guy u dey advertise virtual profit, grow up and get a job.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by kasonud(m): 3:39pm On May 15, 2013
piphacker: When you open your mt4 platform, you will find your indicator under custom indicator
i should ve seen.thanks bro
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 7:11am On May 16, 2013
Dont forget parabolic SARS setting i gave for your exit. Good Morning
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 4:34pm On May 16, 2013
Good afternoon in the house. I have one indicator that you will find very interesting. It is just like your teacher. It is not an indicator to buy or sell but an amusing indicator that will be running live commentary of what is going on on your chat. The indicator is called “COMMENTATOR”.
This wonderful indicator runs live commentary from 8 universal indicators like ATR, Stochs, CCI, and MACD, RSI and 3 others.
The implication of this is that you don’t need dozen of indicators on your chart. With only one indicator, you will be able to analyse your trade genuinely with a virtual partner.
Please enjoy.
I have attached it below.

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by nutorv: 4:55pm On May 16, 2013
Thanks piphacker for your commentator indicator, come in handy
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by solosamste(m): 4:14pm On May 17, 2013
Hi Guys,

Trading this week has been somehow but all the same am able to make a little. Glory be to GOD ALMIGHTY
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 4:15pm On May 17, 2013
nutorv: Thanks piphacker for your commentator indicator, come in handy

Thank you too. please tell us your comment on the indicator. it is only true genuine and honest information and not true bogus claim that we can see ourselves as one family.
somebody called me this morning and told me how my strategy has really helped him. i felt honoured. to those who are asking for GreenLady Software, kindly send your email address to oyoyeso@gmail.com
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 6:41pm On May 18, 2013
solosamste: Hi Guys,

Trading this week has been somehow but all the same am able to make a little. Glory be to GOD ALMIGHTY

nothing much during last week. u know the trend on EU and other currency pairs are continuation of the upper week trend. so be happy with the little you make. good luck
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by instaforexngr(m): 9:55pm On May 19, 2013
Dear Piphacker,

I need your sincere response on this question,
Is it advisable to also enter a trade whose trend has been running for a couple of days or hours or minutes,
and confirmation from all indicators Diamiani, IV Jempol, Chiakin volatmeter indicates entry?

or

Should one only enter a trade once a new trend has started based on immediate confirmation from these indicators?

My reason for these question is that my 35 pip stoploss get hit easily if i apply the first question, have had more winning trades ensured whenever am trading immediately on a new trend.

Pls reply.
Thanks
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 19, 2013
instaforex ngr: Dear Piphacker,

I need your sincere response on this question,
Is it advisable to also enter a trade whose trend has been running for a couple of days or hours or minutes,
and confirmation from all indicators Diamiani, IV Jempol, Chiakin volatmeter indicates entry?

or

Should one only enter a trade once a new trend has started based on immediate confirmation from these indicators?

My reason for these question is that my 35 pip stoploss get hit easily if i apply the first question, have had more winning trades ensured whenever am trading immediately on a new trend.

Pls reply.
Thanks
I think you answered your question.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 2:45am On May 20, 2013
How To Use Average True Range (ATR) Effectively

Sometimes all we need is adequate knowledge to understand how to trade forex effectively. All the indicators around are fashioned along most of the major technical indicators. The difference is that everybody are experimenting with different settings or parameter.

I want to tell how to use Average True Range (ATR) to enter a valid trade.
Set two ATR on Platform,

1. the first one should have this setting: ATRperiod=5
2. the second one should have this setting: ATRperiod= 14
whenever you receive signal either to buy or sell, watch the 2 ATR and the value of ATRperiod 5 must at least 6points higher than ATRperiod=14, it is a good trade.
Don’t enter the trade if the value of ATR(14) is greater than ATR(5) or the distance is not up to 6points.
I have attached the screenshot below. Average True Range is an excellent indicator to help you avoid whipsaw.
Cheers.

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 2:49am On May 20, 2013
blink182: I think you answered your question.

Good Morning, I think blink182 has answered your question. use ATR above to filter your trade. i think you have the manual i gave people on how to use IV Gempo and damiani indy?
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by samfaj(m): 5:06am On May 20, 2013
@OP, oga piphacker, well done 4 d gr8 job u are doing...still hacking pips with ur amazing piphacker strategy1.0...plz, am still expecting greenLady indicator, i have sent an email to the email address u gave d other time but i haven't see anything yet. Thanx
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Abrahamweb(m): 9:40am On May 20, 2013
my oga piphacker,is it possible to use average true range to trade fx goes outside.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by saudatu(m): 10:17am On May 20, 2013
gerald2: Jeco, abeg send the Ebook to my email: betteronlinejob@gmail.com
bro pls send I will love to have the e-book. adenleibrahim@gmail.com. thank u.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 12:53pm On May 20, 2013
Abrahamweb: my oga piphacker,is it possible to use average true range to trade fx goes outside.

ur question is not clear. kindly explain better.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by gerald2(m): 4:58pm On May 20, 2013
saudatu:
bro pls send I will love to have the e-book. adenleibrahim@gmail.com. thank u.
E-book sent, check your mail.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Abrahamweb(m): 5:58pm On May 20, 2013
piphacker:

average true range gives d average pips movement for that timeframe.
so if it(atr) can be use to know d boundary for stay between for 1 day.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Abrahamweb(m): 5:59pm On May 20, 2013
piphacker:

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 9:02pm On May 20, 2013
Abrahamweb:
average true range gives d average pips movement for that timeframe.
so if it(atr) can be use to know d boundary for stay between for 1 day.

get me right whether 5min or 1month, follow the setting I mentioned above. if you are not clear post ur question properly. thanx
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Manweysabi(m): 9:31pm On May 20, 2013
piphacker:

get me right whether 5min or 1month, follow the setting I mentioned above. if you are not clear post ur question properly. thanx
i guess he's talking about using ATR on binary option (betonmarket) - IN/OUT (stays between and goes out things).

(1) (2) (3) ... (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (Reply)

Mtn Office Shut Down In Benin City Over South Afria's Killings (photos) / Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria / FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.