Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,652 members, 7,854,715 topics. Date: Sunday, 09 June 2024 at 03:37 AM

New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy - Business (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy (56670 Views)

Free Forex Indicators SMS Alert On Ur Phone / Free Forex Indicators / !!b!!!!!!!bbbb!!!!!!!bbb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by simplyOJ(m): 11:07am On Apr 24, 2013
I am following you quietly and doing my necessary study and very soon In should start
hacking in my pips like you guys. I just applied the Parabolic SARS on my Demo account and saw exactly what you explained.
By the time I am good to go, I will come requesting some of those indicators of yours.
Keep it up man wink
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 7:56am On Apr 26, 2013
simplyOJ: I am following you quietly and doing my necessary study and very soon In should start
hacking in my pips like you guys. I just applied the Parabolic SARS on my Demo account and saw exactly what you explained.
By the time I am good to go, I will come requesting some of those indicators of yours.
Keep it up man wink

Thank you. Happy Friday. Just read everything from page 1 to the end and download all the free indy. you can as well join my forum at www.forex.marvrid.com to get more freebies.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by simplyOJ(m): 12:01pm On Apr 26, 2013
piphacker:

Thank you. Happy Friday. Just read everything from page 1 to the end and download all the free indy. you can as well join my forum at www.forex.marvrid.com to get more freebies.
Thanks. Happy Weekend. Am In your forum already as nairarain.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by youngmega: 12:27pm On Apr 26, 2013
simplyOJ:
Thanks. Happy Weekend. Am In your forum already as nairarain.

nice job pips hacker @simply oj do as he say follow the page from post 0 and u will understand more of forex and i will advice u sued the indicators to demo trade cos it will make u underdtand more ..am also a young trader but will go live nxt month .i did exactly what he told u when rozayx5 (boss) told me to read is post from the starting i downloaded is indicators also and am good to go with forex .if u want to knw about fundamenatl analysis ..i think going through surveycash post ..on NL here ..its grt will get u the link ..but make sure u do as piphacker told u ..cos it really worth it
may the pips belong to us
@ piphacker thanks grt job u are doing here ..more grease to ur elbow
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 2:11am On Apr 27, 2013
good night everybody. im going to see you on sunday. I have a programme tmrow. thanx
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by simplyOJ(m): 12:57pm On Apr 29, 2013
youngmega:

nice job pips hacker @simply oj do as he say follow the page from post 0 and u will understand more of forex and i will advice u sued the indicators to demo trade cos it will make u underdtand more ..am also a young trader but will go live nxt month .i did exactly what he told u when rozayx5 (boss) told me to read is post from the starting i downloaded is indicators also and am good to go with forex .if u want to knw about fundamenatl analysis ..i think going through surveycash post ..on NL here ..its grt will get u the link ..but make sure u do as piphacker told u ..cos it really worth it
may the pips belong to us
@ piphacker thanks grt job u are doing here ..more grease to ur elbow
Thanks man. Just read the thread from start to finish and have saved a lot of freebies.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by gabcomite(m): 10:35pm On Apr 29, 2013
hello nairalanders. Am glad to be here especially on this thread. I have been following this thread for quite some time. Thank god i can voice my mind out, cos before now i didn't ave opportunity to post. Pls piphacker we all know u have tried enough for newbie like me to see a ray of hope in trading forex with ur contributions so far. pls try to beat down the price of piphacker strategy 0.1
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by maxibrainz: 11:02am On Apr 30, 2013
If you live in Benue State you can meet me personaly today to configure the MTN magic sim settings on your MTN sim card free of charge, this opportunity would only last today. With the MTN magic sim settings you can browse and download unlimitedly, stream videos, watch live matches without bothering about bundle limit just like am doing, it works on both phone and PC if you interested send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by topsyn03(m): 8:03am On May 02, 2013
maxibrainz: If you live in Benue State you can meet me personaly today to configure the MTN magic sim settings on your MTN sim card free of charge, this opportunity would only last today. With the MTN magic sim settings you can browse and download unlimitedly, stream videos, watch live matches without bothering about bundle limit just like am doing, it works on both phone and PC if you interested send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
I send you a mail. Please reply thanks
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Democivil: 8:46pm On May 02, 2013
This trend is not as active as it was before. wetin dey happen!...
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by okeyz(m): 3:09pm On May 03, 2013
PPLE ARE BUSY HACKING PIPS !! ..NO TIME TO COMMENT wink
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Nobody: 5:57pm On May 03, 2013
okeyz: PPLE ARE BUSY HACKING PIPS !! ..NO TIME TO COMMENT wink
and some are wishing newcomers do not discover this.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by okeyz(m): 6:21pm On May 03, 2013
^^^^^ there is room for everybody...the market is very big to accommodate more...he who seek knowledge , will definitely find it,and he who shares freely , will lack nothing!!
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by gerald2(m): 6:31pm On May 03, 2013
blink182: and some are wishing newcomers do not discover this.
blink, u no wan share wetin anoda person gave u
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by seye15627(m): 10:48pm On May 03, 2013
I need an answer for this, pls no abuse me o. Can one make more than a million daily in forex in Nigeria?
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Nobody: 11:31pm On May 03, 2013
seye15627: I need an answer for this, pls no abuse me o. Can one make more than a million daily in forex in Nigeria?
very possible.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by irabor001: 12:18am On May 04, 2013
seye15627: I need an answer for this, pls no abuse me o. Can one make more than a million daily in forex in Nigeria?
...........yes! if u can make more dan a million daily means u can lose more dan a million daily too. FX is not a get rich over nite business ooh ...little by little u will get dere.....
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by oneclicksms: 1:21am On May 04, 2013
AUSTRALIAN BUSINESS LAUNCHED IN LAGOS!!!

Thank God, last Wednesday, we finally launched THIS GIGANTIC INCOME OPPORTUNITY I TOLD YOU OF.
The Launch was a MEGA one, we had a lot of guests and talked a lot about this amazing opportunity.

Everyone was treated with rich scrumptious meals and good drinks. We had questions and answers series.

THIS IS A BUSINESS WITH NEW STANDARDS Revolutionizing the way things are done in the marketing, advertising and payment solution industries.

I NOW announce to you that registration has just commenced and we have already started earning the benefits of it!

NOW, ITS YOUR TURN TO JOIN!

Registration is FREE, but you have to pay a one-time fee of N4,500 for your Premium Starter Pack.

TAKE THIS VERY SERIOUSLY, THERE ARE MEGA CRAZY BONUSES TO ENJOY WITH LOTS OF COMMISSION PAYOUTS.

****IMPORTANT NOTICE****

To Get STARTED with US COPY THIS INFORMATION YOU WILL NEED IT FOR YOUR SIGNUP

GOTO: http://www.applebaygroup.com
Click Join Now
Scroll down to bottom of page
Type this number into the Sponsor User ID field: 3305
Click Continue
Check the Yes box
Fill the Signup Form properly
Acknowledge agreement to the Terms And Conditions box
Click Continue

Once you have registered for FREE, you need to make a one-time payment of N4, 500 for the purchase of your “Premium Starter Pack”.

To pay for your Premium Starter Package, simply deposit N4, 500 to my Bank account so I can make the purchase for you.

GUARANTY TRUST BANK PLC
Account Name: HUMPHREY FORTUNE
Account Number: 0015588684

After payment at the Bank, text a confirmation of deposit to me on 07033459748 in this format:

AppleBay Premium Starter Package
Name of Depositor:
Amount Deposited:
Teller Number:
Date of Deposit:
Your Username (for AppleBayGroup.Com):
Your Unique ID (for AppleBayGroup.Com):

THIS BUSINESS WILL COVER THE LENGTH AND BREATH OF THE ENTIRE FEDERATION
BEFORE YOU KNOW IT!

Your Journey to Success Has Just Begun!!

Success Is GUARANTEED!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------
Humphrey 07033459748
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 6:28pm On May 05, 2013
Let me say thank you to all that have been following this thread. remember it is a thread on indicators and not forex signal service. i have gave the indicators and strategies and it is left for you people to comment your opinion on it.

I should have added another tip but i was extremly busy last week.
hope to see you big this week by His Grace

on the guy who talk on amazing piphacker 1.0 you can reach me on 0809 489 4862
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 8:35am On May 08, 2013
dont forget to always follow bbsqueeze indicator I gave you in your trading. good morning.
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by seye15627(m): 11:01am On May 08, 2013
piphacker: dont forget to always follow bbsqueeze indicator I gave you in your trading. good morning.

Oga mi sir! gdmoni.. av u 4gotten me?
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by solosamste(m): 11:28am On May 08, 2013
Pipshacker,

Pls Kindly send me this your to my email temtol@yahoo.co.uk

1. IV gempo
IV-Jempol Indicator is useful for detecting possible moments of price reversal. It is a universal tool that means you can choose any pairs and any timeframes. The signals – BUY or SELL do not repaint.
Its logic is based on popular MetaTrader indicators and thus, it adapts to any pair and timeframe. Though, you may start with EurUsd, GbpUsd and other popular pairs, with M30 and H1 timeframes. Also please note that universal indicators can not be absolute accurate at all the times. When market is flat or some news releases are expected, it is better to add some extra indicators to your chart.

2. Diamiani volatimeter: it is used to filter noise signal

3. Support and resistance indicator

4. Fibbonacci indicator

My kind regards
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 3:27pm On May 08, 2013
solosamste: Pipshacker,

Pls Kindly send me this your to my email temtol@yahoo.co.uk

1. IV gempo
IV-Jempol Indicator is useful for detecting possible moments of price reversal. It is a universal tool that means you can choose any pairs and any timeframes. The signals – BUY or SELL do not repaint.
Its logic is based on popular MetaTrader indicators and thus, it adapts to any pair and timeframe. Though, you may start with EurUsd, GbpUsd and other popular pairs, with M30 and H1 timeframes. Also please note that universal indicators can not be absolute accurate at all the times. When market is flat or some news releases are expected, it is better to add some extra indicators to your chart.

2. Diamiani volatimeter: it is used to filter noise signal

3. Support and resistance indicator

4. Fibbonacci indicator

My kind regards

kindly check page 2 of this thread
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 3:29pm On May 08, 2013
seye15627:

Oga mi sir! gdmoni.. av u 4gotten me?

no.I didn't forget u. beep me on my mobile
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 7:47am On May 09, 2013
dont forget to always apply parabolic sars setting I told u about taking profit. good morning
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by Nobody: 2:50pm On May 09, 2013
Hi all forex traders, my name is Martins Osodi, i live in Lagos, i have been trading forex for many years now and i have lost nothing less than $20,000 in Forex, just recent i purchased an indicator worth $167 just to try out and i ran the test and i found out that the indicator is almost 99.5% trading accuracy, its just a simple buy sell arrow indicator that give stop loss and take profit point, this indicator does not repaint nor re plot, am going to SELL this indicator for just 5,000 Naira for serious minded traders only, you can contact me on 08034265644 or through my email, martins.osodi@gmail.com, we book an appointment to meet one on one while i show you the indicator live before paying cash, thanks..... i promise an immediate refund if you discover otherwise as written by me,you forex live will never remain the same after this encounter

Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by sammyhaven: 4:26pm On May 09, 2013
- Ad removed -
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by irabor001: 8:50pm On May 09, 2013
mosodi: Hi all forex traders, my name is Martins Osodi, i live in Lagos, i have been trading forex for many years now and i have lost nothing less than $20,000 in Forex, just recent i purchased an indicator worth $167 just to try out and i ran the test and i found out that the indicator is almost 99.5% trading accuracy, its just a simple buy sell arrow indicator that give stop loss and take profit point, this indicator does not repaint nor re plot, am going to SELL this indicator for just 5,000 Naira for serious minded traders only, you can contact me on 08034265644 or through my email, martins.osodi@gmail.com, we book an appointment to meet one on one while i show you the indicator live before paying cash, thanks..... i promise an immediate refund if you discover otherwise as written by me,you forex live will never remain the same after this encounter
...........................pls remove, if u can share freely wit ur brothers,Piphacker gave free indicators b4 selling, both d free and d sold one are working vry well okey! u dnt just came here and ask pple to buy ur indicator,wat i expected frm u is to bring d indicator here so we can modify it for you..for ur info no indicator is 90% accurate okey, dnt b deceived,but if u want to sell sometin u ar at d wrong place okey...only a newbie or novice we call u...dnt tk it personal okey,we ar here to help each other freely and mk research,BUT if dat is not ur mission u ar at d wrong PLACE!!.........peace
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by kasonud(m): 8:09am On May 10, 2013
@hacker you are doing a gud job here...i have lost in the past but think am good to go now,pls i want to know the best broker in terms of spread and other factors,i have been trading with fxpro,one of us told xemart is ok but i want to know the best to avoid another mistake.thanks
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by piphacker(m): 11:15am On May 10, 2013
kasonud: @hacker you are doing a gud job here...i have lost in the past but think am good to go now,pls i want to know the best broker in terms of spread and other factors,i have been trading with fxpro,one of us told xemart is ok but i want to know the best to avoid another mistake.thanks

[b]Many people asked me why I am not posting often on this thread. My simple answer is that this thread is about indicators and forex genuine forex strategies and not a forex signal service.

I do check here to see people’s comment and if there is any need to reply. I do reply.

It is my believe that those that are using my strategies both the free one and paid one are having time to see that forex is practiceable provided you follows a proven method.

I received a mail for more explanation on IV Gempo, kindly visit page 2 of this thread or read everything from beginning to an end.
Again you can find more at forex.marvrid.com

You asked about the best broker. I advised that you should go for a regulated broker. Though been regulated is not enough to guarantee maximum security but at least you will have a somewhere to log complain if the need be.
You can check forex peace army website to read about forex brokers review. I’m using hotforex but it doesn’t mean you should use it. But I am using it up to now.

I wish to inform you of two things I noticed in the past 1 month. Im saying this so that you will watch how you trade.

Let me start with instaforex

Instaforex
I discovered that with instaforex, your stop loss and take profit may sometimes be altered. If you are not careful, you will find it difficult to detect. At least always take note by jolting your stop loss and take profit down. I don’t know what is causing this problem. Although, they always tell you that you should notfy them within 24hrs if you noticed any problem but you may not know that the problem is even from there if you are not careful.

Another problem I had is with hotforex VPS (Virtual Private Server)I purchased from them. I am going to update you on this when i finish my investigation..

If you have any question, you can contact me on 080 489 4862
[/b]
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by vpaymoney(m): 11:58am On May 10, 2013
[quote author=NEYONET]Are they sleeping all this while when thousands of indicators and scripts are being created! Rubbish ??

Hi my guy. I am really enjoying you. Now; how do i get the premium package/signals.
Vpaymoney@gmail.com
Re: New Trend On Forex Indicators: Amazing Forex Strategy by instaforexngr(m): 7:02pm On May 11, 2013
Hey PipHacker,

I want to say a big thank for the good work you are doing helping us with free and working indicator strategies.
I am using IV Jempol and Diamani, and i must say they are the best trading tools i had seen in recent times.

Good work!

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) ... (30) (Reply)

Mr Price Plans To Exit Nigeria / FG Shuts Illegal Online Banks, Freezes Business Accounts / Sallah: Rams Everywhere, No Money To Buy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.