Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,637 members, 7,840,552 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Patience Jonathan Heading To Spain For Treatment - Saharareporters - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Heading To Spain For Treatment - Saharareporters (11044 Views)

Zaria Massacre: Sheikh Zakzaky Sent To France For Treatment / IBB Endorses Muhammadu Buhari For President - SaharaReporters / Patience Jonathan Sick Again In Europe For Treatment - SaharaReporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Patience Jonathan Heading To Spain For Treatment - Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:21am On Jan 14, 2013
Sweetapple007: back to sender
lol
[size=20pt] Rest In peace
[/size]
Re: Patience Jonathan Heading To Spain For Treatment - Saharareporters by victorian(f): 10:32am On Jan 14, 2013
Too much money, too much surgeries[s][/s]...... lipsrsealed problems , I mean...
Re: Patience Jonathan Heading To Spain For Treatment - Saharareporters by vanstanzy(m): 10:38am On Jan 14, 2013
O sh!7, the same Spain were Stella Obansanjo met her waterloo? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked Madam, pls don't go o!

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Heading To Spain For Treatment - Saharareporters by Reyspin(m): 10:40am On Jan 14, 2013
infotrust: Nigerian First Lady, Patience Jonathan, is scheduled to visit hospitals in Germany and Spain in a few days, according to medical sources in Abuja.

Mrs. Jonathan, who returned to Nigeria last year after a prolonged stay at a German hospital, is officially headed for Spain but our source said she is scheduled for medical treatment in Germany to ready her fit enough so that she can attend an African First ladies event scheduled for Addis Ababa later in the month.

Since her tumultuous return from her extended trip abroad last year, Mrs. Jonathan has remained largely marooned inside the Presidential villa only attending few public events and church services in Abuja. Although SaharaReporters fully reported on her medical excursion in Germany throughout her absence from Nigeria, she claimed not to have been in a hospital.

Our source said the First Lady has been struggling with a variety of ailments that have refused to go away, some of them being complications relating to the surgery she embarked upon during her medical trip abroad.

Concerning Mrs. Jonathan’s trip to Spain, it is known that she had previously attended "health farms" in the Malaga area of the European country. It is there that a former Nigeria First Lady, Stella Obasanjo, tragically lost her life in a cosmetic surgery operation in 2005.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/nigerian-first-lady-heading-spain-treatment
Will she travel by air or will she use Presidential jet
Re: Patience Jonathan Heading To Spain For Treatment - Saharareporters by vanstanzy(m): 10:54am On Jan 14, 2013
But wait o, when did this barrage of ailments Patience is suffering from every now and then start? Could it be when she became the first lady of Nigeria? Cos honestly i wasn't hearing of all this illnesses when she was first lady of Bayelsa State and wife of the then vice president, GEJ.
Re: Patience Jonathan Heading To Spain For Treatment - Saharareporters by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 14, 2013
Some people can be so heartless. Why should you rejoice at anoda person's misfortune or wish them ill? Patience GEJ is a human being, human beings fall sick. I don't understand why people derive gratification from misfortunes of people in elavated positions. It's just sick and sad.
Re: Patience Jonathan Heading To Spain For Treatment - Saharareporters by Revolva(m): 11:05am On Jan 14, 2013
angry wait my people spain...spain..espanyol...ka pasa..amigo....is that not the place stella OBj passed away ...haaaa she is diggin her grave na the spirit dey call her the spirit of 6 feets below
Re: Patience Jonathan Heading To Spain For Treatment - Saharareporters by treach(m): 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2013
Pls let d 1st lady be saharareporters. She is enjoying her office ok.
Re: Patience Jonathan Heading To Spain For Treatment - Saharareporters by y2kaustin(m): 12:09pm On Jan 14, 2013
meenagiggs: Some people can be so heartless. Why should you rejoice at anoda person's misfortune or wish them ill? Patience GEJ is a human being, human beings fall sick. I don't understand why people derive gratification from misfortunes of people in elavated positions. It's just sick and sad.
..Fustrationa dn poverty is the reason for those comments.. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Patience Jonathan Heading To Spain For Treatment - Saharareporters by blackbeau1(f): 12:15pm On Jan 14, 2013
And Sahara reporters strike again.liars
Re: Patience Jonathan Heading To Spain For Treatment - Saharareporters by touchmehard: 12:26pm On Jan 14, 2013
Sahara reporters sef! When are you going to give us news of how OMOYELE SOWORE bangs his wife and mistresses?

By the way, when did it become a crime to fall sick or seek medical attention?

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Heading To Spain For Treatment - Saharareporters by upchair(m): 12:30pm On Jan 14, 2013
Sahara reporters please leave this woman alone as it concerns her health problems. Any body can fall ill including staff in your organisation. Going by medical ethics, health records/information is private to the patient. She has a right to keep her health issues private. Please let us respect that. Instead of looking for where to dig up information on her health, you guys should pray for her to be healed completely. Your printing this story suggests you guys (sahara reporters) are too desperate in your bid to remain relevant otherwise you would concentrate on more objective and constructive stories. You need to change your orientation/priorities on some of the stories you report cause they are sickening.
Re: Patience Jonathan Heading To Spain For Treatment - Saharareporters by aglomar: 1:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
I thank God for perfecting my health.
Re: Patience Jonathan Heading To Spain For Treatment - Saharareporters by Nobody: 1:24pm On Jan 14, 2013
After reading dis you might say dumb post but I don say my mind. BABANGIDA was lucky his own happened later on after he left MARIAM died. Its the turn of the president ABACHA died its the turn of the first lady STELLA died its the turn of the president YAR ADUA died its the turn of the first lady
Re: Patience Jonathan Heading To Spain For Treatment - Saharareporters by Lordlexy: 2:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
I can only wish her quik recovery if only the aso rock admit that she is sick.
Re: Patience Jonathan Heading To Spain For Treatment - Saharareporters by buchibabe: 2:55pm On Jan 14, 2013
emmysenior: Must you quote everything?

Nna Mehnn I wonder o!
Re: Patience Jonathan Heading To Spain For Treatment - Saharareporters by buchibabe: 2:58pm On Jan 14, 2013
#yawnnnn#......
Re: Patience Jonathan Heading To Spain For Treatment - Saharareporters by buchibabe: 2:59pm On Jan 14, 2013
#yawnnnn#...... Hello Bia patience,After all dis long tory,bera com bk alive.

Re: Patience Jonathan Heading To Spain For Treatment - Saharareporters by Braimoh100(m): 3:10pm On Jan 14, 2013
Again!!!
Re: Patience Jonathan Heading To Spain For Treatment - Saharareporters by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2013
uihebom: After reading dis you might say dumb post but I don say my mind. BABANGIDA was lucky his own happened later on after he left MARIAM died. Its the turn of the president ABACHA died its the turn of the first lady STELLA died its the turn of the president YAR ADUA died its the turn of the first lady
hmmm
Re: Patience Jonathan Heading To Spain For Treatment - Saharareporters by ucheheart(m): 5:17pm On Jan 14, 2013
Nna na wa oh! e bi like say this thing na curse for nigerian presidents. If president no die first lady go die. Check out now- miriam babangida, abacha, stella obj, yaradua, now patience is going to hospital. Who knows....

1 Like

Re: Patience Jonathan Heading To Spain For Treatment - Saharareporters by rts1(m): 8:44pm On Jan 14, 2013
berem: Variety of ailments for only one pesin? na wa o! God thank you for my life o! Apart from child delivery, lord i pray never to be a admitted into any hospital in Jesus name.
r u mockin our 1st lady or na yab
Re: Patience Jonathan Heading To Spain For Treatment - Saharareporters by nelsus001: 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
what is happing 2 our first lady?
Re: Patience Jonathan Heading To Spain For Treatment - Saharareporters by lonamy: 1:18am On Jan 15, 2013
It is time our politiciians began to develop our medical facilities obtainable anywhere in the world. They gradually kill themselves when there are no equipment to immediately diagnose their problem when it is still young. When the disease has matured to the point of no return they begin to fly out on tax payer's money.

The issue with patience jonathan is spiritual. You can say i am stupid, but if you are close to her and can speak to her, advive her to go for deliverance at MFM prayer city. Spain or germany is not the solution to her problem. I pray that jonathan will let her go there for prayers, because if power changes hand, pres jonathan is in for trouble. The wise should apply their wisdom to understanding.
Re: Patience Jonathan Heading To Spain For Treatment - Saharareporters by peruso: 3:07am On Jan 15, 2013
No hospitals in nigeria?
Re: Patience Jonathan Heading To Spain For Treatment - Saharareporters by chris51(f): 3:51am On Jan 15, 2013
I wish our 1st Lady a quick recovery. However, there is too much secrecy about the health conditions of our public figures in this country.
They live on tax payers money & its the least they owe us. We should know what's going on with them.
Hillary Clinton had health issues the other time & the whole world was told.
If our leaders don't want us to know what is going on with them, then they should not hold public offices. Its our right to know
Re: Patience Jonathan Heading To Spain For Treatment - Saharareporters by adexsimply(m): 1:16pm On Jan 17, 2013
Reyspin: Will she travel by air or will she use Presidential jet
GBAGAUN

(1) (2) (Reply)

When Will An Igbo Man Rule Nigeria? / Boko Haram Plans To Bomb Political Rallies, Worship Centres - NOA / Remember Me As a Conqueror Of “vicious” Godfathers In Edo - Adams Oshiomhole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.