Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:26 AM

After Having Sex With Her, She Stopped Calling Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Having Sex With Her, She Stopped Calling Me (6386 Views)

He Suddenly Stopped Calling Because Of This Simple Thing / She Stopped Picking My Calls After The First Date Why? / She Has Stopped Calling Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Having Sex With Her, She Stopped Calling Me by abbeyty(m): 7:51pm On Jan 14, 2013
you may consider dik enlargment. maybe you are too small for her
Re: After Having Sex With Her, She Stopped Calling Me by IZUKWU(m): 8:06pm On Jan 14, 2013
justineu: i met dis girl on bbm we became vry good friends she always call me telling me how she feel abt me and we do chat vry well.S̤̥̈̊o̲̣̥ one day we decided to meet each other afta avin sex wit her she stop calling.pls ℓ̊ will like to knw y she stop calling.
did you give her money , enough money afterwards ?

1 Like

Re: After Having Sex With Her, She Stopped Calling Me by Enegod(m): 8:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
maybe she gave you HIV...Bros,go for HIV test o
Re: After Having Sex With Her, She Stopped Calling Me by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
Was ur performance tht bad?
Re: After Having Sex With Her, She Stopped Calling Me by Nobody: 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2013
IZUKWU: did you give her money , enough money afterwards ?
PAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!
Re: After Having Sex With Her, She Stopped Calling Me by IZUKWU(m): 8:31pm On Jan 14, 2013
jacobscros: PAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH!
dey there dey laugh
Re: After Having Sex With Her, She Stopped Calling Me by cindyrella(f): 8:39pm On Jan 14, 2013
Bluesparkles: If we chop food wey no sweet for buka, we go go back again?
No! At all! grin grin

@op
Maybe your JT was too small and she did not enjoy the tongolo the way she expected.
E dey happen sha.
Better luck next time..
Re: After Having Sex With Her, She Stopped Calling Me by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jan 14, 2013
cindyrella:
No! At all! grin grin

@op
Maybe your JT was too small and she did not enjoy the tongolo the way she expected.
E dey happen sha.
Better luck next time..

cyndy, what is JT & tongolo ?
Re: After Having Sex With Her, She Stopped Calling Me by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 14, 2013
IZUKWU: dey there dey laugh
hahahaha. So naija girls are this money loving? nawa o
Re: After Having Sex With Her, She Stopped Calling Me by femzy(m): 10:29pm On Jan 14, 2013
justineu: i met dis girl on bbm we became vry good friends she always call me telling me how she feel abt me and we do chat vry well.S̤̥̈̊o̲̣̥ one day we decided to meet each other afta avin sex wit her she stop calling.pls ℓ̊ will like to knw y she stop calling.

Prolly you giv am HIV
Re: After Having Sex With Her, She Stopped Calling Me by aribisala0(m): 11:55pm On Jan 14, 2013
Young man ,free advice; NEVER look back or you will turn to a pillar of salt remember Lot's wife.
One thing I can tell from your post. You are unemployed. I suggest you find a job. NEVER make women your job unless you are producing p0rn or a p,imp
Re: After Having Sex With Her, She Stopped Calling Me by dBard: 3:39am On Jan 15, 2013
jacobscros: because she is manipulative or because she felt ashamed or because u did not do her good. stop fornicating tho....

ur options above.. take ur cool time..
Re: After Having Sex With Her, She Stopped Calling Me by ebenezer95(m): 3:41am On Jan 15, 2013
she has just delivered some strong virus on you brav go check your self shocked
Re: After Having Sex With Her, She Stopped Calling Me by PHCWhiteBoi: 11:24am On Jan 15, 2013
Perhaps you are simply crap between the sheets wink

PEACE,
WB
Re: After Having Sex With Her, She Stopped Calling Me by DukeNija(m): 11:56am On Jan 15, 2013
tpia@:
because she moved on.

after all, you're not the only man on bbm.

and maybe she has your sperm or something.

Tpiah u don kill this dude.lmao
Re: After Having Sex With Her, She Stopped Calling Me by Dopefiend(m): 12:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
Afam4eva:
She stopped calling you because she has achieved her aim. That's how they do it in the water kingdom.

And you would knw dis how? undecided
Re: After Having Sex With Her, She Stopped Calling Me by 190theclown: 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
She must be Nigerian grin grin grin
Re: After Having Sex With Her, She Stopped Calling Me by cindyrella(f): 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2013
acidosis™:

cyndy, what is JT & tongolo ?
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: After Having Sex With Her, She Stopped Calling Me by cindyrella(f): 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
Dopefiend:

And you would knw dis how? undecided
He is a member. grin
Re: After Having Sex With Her, She Stopped Calling Me by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jan 15, 2013
cindyrella:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Tell me jorh!
Re: After Having Sex With Her, She Stopped Calling Me by AdeniyiA(m): 4:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
cindyrella:
No! At all! grin grin

@op
Maybe your JT was too small and she did not enjoy the tongolo the way she expected. .
cindyyyyyy!
i no understand o
Re: After Having Sex With Her, She Stopped Calling Me by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
Op, that girl is on a mission. She was probably asked by queen of the coast to come get your testicles, spe.rm ducts or even render you impotent.

Have you consulted T.B Joshua lately?
She finished work on you so no need contacting ''empty'' human again.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How To Talk To Girls - Using 3 No-nonsense Conversation Attraction Tactics / 18+ LADIES MUST See:justin Bieber Send Eggplant Pic To Chick & She Exposes Them / "NATIONAL EX DAY". Leave A Message To Your Ex Without Saying Their Name

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.