Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,698 members, 7,809,642 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? - Romance (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? (27818 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by luvablesam(m): 10:26am On Jan 16, 2013
~vicky~:
I find it to be an incredible turn off when a male is hateful towards children.
I need the person I'm seeing to at least have a degree of fondness towards children.
love this post
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Stevmayor007: 10:44am On Jan 16, 2013
yuzedo:
cool

HAVE YOU "MISTAKENLY" BEEN WITH A GIRL WITH SMELLY PUNNY? THE TYPE WEY IF YOU OFF HER PANT THE ROOM GO DEY SMELL LIKE OGILI (FERMENTED LOCUST BEANS)
DAMMIT, GREATEST TURN OFFFFFF!!! cry cry angry (No offense)

YOU MUST'VE BEEN WITH VERY DIRTY GIRLS, BUT FOR SOME OF THEM IT IS NATURAL WITH THEM, COS THEY ARE NOT TOUGHT HYGIENE,OR HOW TO KEEP IT CLEAN.
AND FOR SOME, NO MATTER WHAT THEY USE IN WASHING IT, IT WILL ALWAYS SMEEEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLL AND IT'S THAT SMELL THAT PUTS ME OFF, INFACT IT KILLS MY ORGAN COMPLETELY. (NO OFFENCE)
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by harlos: 11:46am On Jan 16, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

God forbid, I reject that statement. Mr Harlos, did you take time to assimilate what I posted? I said I've see more than enough of guys who don't possess these things I listed.
i miss interpreted your comment sorry.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by waledud(m): 11:56am On Jan 16, 2013
Flashaldrin:
madam they asked for biggest.
This kinda stupidity also turns me off but its not my biggest.
Nooooo..it's you that's wrong..the poster said 'biggest turnoffs' (plural). Ofcourse she can list more than one thing..nothing in her comment suggests that thr aren't more thns dat give her the 'low' in guys & so we can safely assume those are her biggest ..Now it's this kind of 'ITK' that makes ppl fail in real life exam situations & mine is not meant 2 give you the 'teeth'.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by donilalasky: 12:32pm On Jan 16, 2013
Balkan: I hate seeing a pretty lady eat fufu. turns me off
on the contrary, that's a huge turn on. Smacks off simplicity (not foolishness in this context, but rather, humility).
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by oses4u(m): 12:51pm On Jan 16, 2013
My turnoffs,
Girls dat watch TV too much (kim kardashian show)
Those dat compare their guys wit their friend's guy
Those dat can't buy a car tyre but laff @ guys with outdated cars
Those dat wear all colorful clothes and jewelry but with their brains empty.
Those dat r bed material rather than wife material... smh
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:23pm On Jan 16, 2013
Why do some black men grow their finger nails long?

Although very rare, I have only ever since this in black men.

KateSpade: long fingernails
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Balkan(m): 2:49pm On Jan 16, 2013
oluwajenyo: My turn off:when a guy keeps calling me at regular intervals

Guy wey no de drop cash naa, abi? Make you de tell yourself the truth ooo.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by swaggie(m): 3:17pm On Jan 16, 2013
ferhyntorlah:

Please, is this English? cry cry cry cry
abi ooh. I didn't know u would say dat.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by kanmifad(m): 3:18pm On Jan 16, 2013
k legs
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by moneyhungry(m): 3:29pm On Jan 16, 2013
Kslib:
CHOI!!!! John 11:35... AND JESUS WEPT!!!
lmao.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by moneyhungry(m): 3:32pm On Jan 16, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Oh sweetie, the thread was a war zone, had to wait for all to cease fire.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:21pm On Jan 16, 2013
harlos: i miss interpreted your comment sorry.

No qualm; it's understandable.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:25pm On Jan 16, 2013
waledud: Nooooo..it's you that's wrong..the poster said 'biggest turnoffs' (plural). Ofcourse she can list more than one thing..nothing in her comment suggests that thr aren't more thns dat give her the 'low' in guys & so we can safely assume those are her biggest ..Now it's this kind of 'ITK' that makes ppl fail in real life exam situations & mine is not meant 2 give you the 'teeth'.

Waledud, the matter has been sorted. Initially, the poster typed turnoff, which I ignored due to oversight. I later implored the poster to make it plural since others were giving many examples, which he did.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by gabinogem(m): 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2013
I detest ladies that are slow to pick(hard to grasp).no matter how pretty or sexy they are when they show they are numb skulls I just look the other way.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by frank1989: 5:21pm On Jan 16, 2013
ferhyntorlah: For me, it is:
1. Sagging thereby seeing their underwears(usu. dirty)
2. Big belly(a big turn off esp. on young guys)
3. Earrings
4. Neck chain(esp short ones) with pendant(I detest this a lot. It gives them a funny gigoloish kinda look).
5. Multiple rings on the fingers
6. Hair braiding/funny haircuts
7. Tattoos(yuck!)
8. Skinny pants
9. Net singlets
dats SWAG! Leidy
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by obyrich(m): 6:07pm On Jan 16, 2013
sanb: One of my big turn-offs is when a guy is not able to engage me intellectually. I like it when a guy is able to challenge my intelligence; that makes us at par.... cool
you are my kind of girl
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by abiL(f): 6:43pm On Jan 16, 2013
• Dirty/ ugly finger nails

• Chubbiness/ lack of any visible abs

• Lack of height/ dwarfism/ midget-ism

• Broke-aśs-niggas/ scroungers

• Ugly footwear... Coupled with no fashion sense

• Fresh off the boat niggas

• NIGGAS!!

• Burnt-aśs-niggas/ cousins of darkness

• Hairy apes

• Baldness

• Small dïck (yeah, I said it!)

• Lack of ambition

• Guys with baby-mamas

• Guys still living with their mamas

• Bus taking/ trekking/ can't afford a car niggas

• No access to a tooth brush smelly breathe niggas

• Bunch of bananas - wonky aśs teeth - niggas

• "Ghetto-bad-man-gangsta"

...That's it really.

smiley

3 Likes

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 16, 2013
LMAO!! abiL grin grin grin

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by abiL(f): 6:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
ItsModella: LMAO!! abiL grin grin grin

ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!

grin grin

Wetin o?!! wink
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jan 16, 2013
abiL:

grin grin

Wetin o?!! wink
your list is so damn funny!! grin grin grin

how ya been tho?
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by abiL(f): 6:49pm On Jan 16, 2013
ItsModella:
your list is so damn funny!! grin grin grin

how ya been tho?

I've been good, but extremely busy.

Hope you're good. I've got a lot to catch up on (if I don't end up falling asleep).
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by mdee1(m): 9:15pm On Jan 16, 2013
abiL: • Dirty/ ugly finger nails

• Chubbiness/ lack of any visible abs

• Lack of height/ dwarfism/ midget-ism

• Broke-aśs-niggas/ scroungers

• Ugly footwear... Coupled with no fashion sense

• Fresh off the boat niggas

• NIGGAS!!

• Burnt-aśs-niggas/ cousins of darkness

• Hairy apes

• Baldness

• Small dïck (yeah, I said it!)

• Lack of ambition

• Guys with baby-mamas

• Guys still living with their mamas

• Bus taking/ trekking/ can't afford a car niggas

• No access to a tooth brush smelly breathe niggas

• Bunch of bananas - wonky aśs teeth - niggas

• "Ghetto-bad-man-gangsta"

...That's it really.

smiley
if luv is truely blind,it wont be able to see this long almost endless sh1t u posted
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Kslib(m): 9:17pm On Jan 16, 2013
Hahahaha!!! All this cos of hairy chest..

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes / What Are Guys Becoming These Days?. / "Sexism" According To Crazy Feminists!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.