Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,384 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 PM

Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? (27832 Views)

What's The First Thing That Attracts You To The Opposite Sex? / What Are Your Biggest Turn-offs In The Opposite-sex / What Is The Funniest Thing You Ever Found Yourself Doing Around Opposite Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:55am On Jan 15, 2013
things wey dey turn me off babes
1:babes wey get k-leg
2:babes wey no sabi speak correct queens english
3:babes wey no sabi cook
4:babes wit pot belly
5:babes wey too like food
6:babes wey get fake attitude eg like ajepako forming jardon
emmm if i remember the other ones i go list them but for now this one go do grin
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 11:56am On Jan 15, 2013
1.) Big tummy

2.) Faking the American accent *if I should talk on this issue ehn....*

3.) Flashy designers (Gucci belt, Gucci wristwatch, Gucci shoe, Gucci shirt, everything na Gucci!!) *God forbid*!!

4.) If u're not Dangote or Adenuga, pls Nigerian guys save me d bullsh1t on how rich u are.....I'm not looking for anyone 2 take care of me!!

5.) Not giving me an opportunity to talk in a conversation, over sabi guys. Na them dey hold the conversation on their own.

6.) Extremely sensitive guys!! Jesus Christ of Nazareth, these are the most annoying set of guys alive and they always put up the "I'm tough" act ....Fvcking P*ssy a*ss niggas!!

7.) Trying to say something Nigerian/African when I tell you I'm Nigerian. Be yourself, saying "how far" or "I have a Nigerian friend" or "my roommate is Ghanaian" doesn't give u any point in my book!

8.) If u walk up to me sagging, in snap back hats, ear rings and over size t-shirt....I'm going to TB Joshua's church for prayers. Iyanma!

9.) If you have hair on your chest as a guy, pls cover that sh1t!! Button up or smthn and stop torturing the rest of the world with that disgusting sight..... eeww, so not cute!

3 Likes

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hahahahaha oh dear....gurl; spill the beans.....
Shollypopz:
[b]2.)
Faking the American accent *if I should talk on this issue ehn....*

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2013
You got it.....
luvable sam: yeah dats tru wit streach marks during pregnancies
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by cigaricon(m): 12:24pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz: [b]1.) Big tummy

[b]2.) Faking the American accent *if I should talk on this issue ehn....*

3.) Flashy designers (Gucci belt, Gucci wristwatch, Gucci shoe, Gucci shirt, everything na Gucci!!) *God forbid*!!

[b]4.) If u're not Dangote or Adenuga, pls Nigerian guys save me d bullsh1t on how rich u are.....I'm not looking for anyone 2 take care of me!!

[b]5.) Not giving me an opportunity to talk in a conversation, over sabi guys. Na them dey hold the conversation on their own.

[b]6.) Extremely sensitive guys!! Jesus Christ of Nazareth, these are the most annoying set of guys alive and they always put up the "I'm tough" act ....Fvcking P*ssy a*ss niggas!!

[b]7.) Trying to say something Nigerian/African when I tell you I'm Nigerian. Be yourself, saying "how far" or "I have a Nigerian friend" or "my roommate is Ghanaian" doesn't give u any point in my book!

[b]8.) If u walk up to me sagging, in snap back hats, ear rings and over size t-shirt....I'm going to TB Joshua's church for prayers. Iyanma!

[b]9.)
If you have hair on your chest as a guy, pls cover that sh1t!! Button up or smthn and stop torturing the rest of the world with that disgusting sight..... eeww, so not cute!

Most girls I've met don't like the chest hair on guys. Why
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by dammytex: 12:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
luvable sam: grin[b][/b][b][/b] LOLz do they stil wear net singlets in the 21st century?? very funny

Of course. Right now, I'm wearing a M&S net singlet and I still have about 3 more packs untouched in my wardrobe.
It's actually recommended for those that sweat a lot once they are outside of the AC...
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by evolg(m): 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2013
*Bad English accent such as Ibadan-like accent lipsrsealed.......
*English Blunders
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jan 15, 2013
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by dammytex: 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz: 1.) Big tummy

4.) If u're not Dangote or Adenuga, pls Nigerian guys save me d bullsh1t on how rich u are.....I'm not looking for anyone 2 take care of me!!

5.) Not giving me an opportunity to talk in a conversation, over sabi guys. Na them dey hold the conversation on their own.

6.) Extremely sensitive guys!! Jesus Christ of Nazareth, these are the most annoying set of guys alive and they always put up the "I'm tough" act ....Fvcking P*ssy a*ss niggas!!

7.) Trying to say something Nigerian/African when I tell you I'm Nigerian. Be yourself, saying "how far" or "I have a Nigerian friend" or "my roommate is Ghanaian" doesn't give u any point in my book!

8.) If u walk up to me sagging, in snap back hats, ear rings and over size t-shirt....I'm going to TB Joshua's church for prayers. Iyanma!

9.) If you have hair on your chest as a guy, pls cover that sh1t!! Button up or smthn and stop torturing the rest of the world with that disgusting sight..... eeww, so not cute!

I actually do not think point 7 is that bad, especially when you live in a country where you see only a few Africans/Nigerians around.

2 Likes

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by luvablesam(m): 1:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
dammytex:

Of course. Right now, I'm wearing a M&S net singlet and I still have about 3 more packs untouched in my wardrobe.
It's actually recommended for those that sweat a lot once they are outside of the AC...
i tot they were extinct,well for me i wud rather not wear a singlet cos i guess they wud be crudely uncomfortable..
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by bleeztouch(m): 1:45pm On Jan 15, 2013
Mouth odor
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by antontech(m): 1:47pm On Jan 15, 2013
indecent dressing

2 Likes

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by True2myself24(f): 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
Trying to cover your accent with an American accent. That is such a turn off. Be yourself , not what you think I want you to be.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by harlos: 1:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
When she is too demanding,
and not appreciative.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by executinal(m): 1:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
MOUTH ODOUR angry angry
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by elamydiva(f): 1:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hair in the underarm... IRRITATING!!!!!
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by dammytex: 1:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
luvable sam: i tot they were extinct,well for me i wud rather not wear a singlet cos i guess they wud be crudely uncomfortable..

A tucked in formal shirt without singlet does not feel too smooth. A net singlet gives a well aerated underlay on a sunny atmosphere.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Freiburger(m): 1:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
luvable sam:

Mine is simple,i get turned off by ladies with foul mouths a.k.a insultive ladies
+50likes.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 15, 2013
Vanity.
Air-headedness grin.
Lack of depth.
Deceit.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
1. Sagging...what the hell? abeg, pull up those pants, you don't look cool.
2. Those guys that wear extra tight skinny pants...ogini di? are you gay?
3. Hairy chest...there is a reason why shaving cream exists.
4. Aggressive and arrogant guys...ki lon se?
5. Big belly, this is the biggest turn off on first sight.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nightshift(m): 1:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
dammytex:

She can use the net singlets to catch fish in River Niger. Who wan buy fish if she fit catch some?
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Clerverly: 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
Smelling womanliness angry angry Spits)
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Clerverly: 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
Smelling pussie angry angry Spits)
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by OdenigboAroli(m): 2:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
WEAVE
WEAVE
WEAVE
WEAVE
WEAVE
WEAVE
BAD ATTITUDE
BAD ATTITUDE
BAD ATTITUDE
BAD ATTITUDE
BAD MANNERS
BAD MANNERS
BAD MANNERS
BAD MANNERS.

MOST NIGERIAN GIRLS ARE GUILTY OF ALL OF THE ABOVE.

2 Likes

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by RedLight1: 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
Shollypopz: 1.) Big tummy

*yawnz* what an epistle
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by boron10(m): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
another turn off is huge igbo accent grin
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by jaybee3(m): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2013

7 Likes

Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by RedLight1: 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
me hate pretenders
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
as far as weaves are concerned, over 2/3rds the female population of the world are guilty...you better start dealing with it.
Re: Your 'Biggest' Turnoffs In The Opposite Sex? by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 15, 2013
jay bee: excessive makeup is a

[img]http://2.bp..com/-pnKObAvS3Pw/Tw4lxJeDXiI/AAAAAAAAAmc/JrKWnADRNFc/s150/cop-out-nope.gif[/img]

I hate surprises
LMAO!!! this gif is class.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Please Help, I Always Catch Cold Whenever I'm With A Babe, My Voice Shakes / Jealous Vs Non-Jealous Partner: Which Do You Prefer? / What Are Guys Becoming These Days?.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.