Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,580 members, 7,958,791 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 12:54 AM

Dating A Girl You Know On Social Network. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating A Girl You Know On Social Network. (2942 Views)

When A Girl Is Dating A Guy Who Is Not Ready For Marriage / 14 Differences Between The Girl You Date And The Woman You Marry / What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dating A Girl You Know On Social Network. by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 15, 2013
I would like to know if it means anything when you have been chatting with a girl you have feelings for and know from your former secondary school on facebook and 2go for over 2 years,and as a guy you have been acting uncaring to her through chats,which she usually complained of and then you decided to change to a more caring person (still online),and she still complained that this is not the person she used to know,you showed her your disgust about her reaction to your new behaviour and then she calls you without saying anything. And everytime I ask her if she loves me,she directs the question back to me and wisely try to change the topic.Till now she has never said she loves me but her behaviour towards me shows her mixed feelings,because sometimes she acts like she doesnt care and at other times she acts like she loves me,there was a day I ask her if she actually hates my person (due to her recent behaviour),I persuaded her to answer,which she did after lots of my effort,and she said it with annoyance that she hates my person. I asked her if she wasnt saying it out of annoyance and that she actually means it,and she said yes,she later told me that she is someone who doesnt have feelings for anyone especially guys,which i didnt believe,and i asked her if she was a lesbian,but she said no,then what explaination is there for a girl who doesnt have feelings for guys. Later I told her that I know she loves me but she wouldnt admits it,she replied that she thought it was all settled,that I was just too stubborn,I later told her that I would never give up on her and she said that she liked my courage,what does this means. We havent meet in person since we started chatting online,,but have told her that I would pay her a visit.The buttom line is that she is sending me mixed feelings and am not too sure if she loves me or she just doesnt want to lose me/hurt my feelings. Am 18 and she is just 16. Any help? Please.
Re: Dating A Girl You Know On Social Network. by ihedioramma: 4:54am On Jan 15, 2013
MAY GOD HAVE MARCY ON YOU. AT YOUR AGE YOU ARE ASKING FOR A GIRL OF 16 FOR SEX? LET ME TELL YOU MY THERE IS NOT GOOD TO HAVE SEX WITH ANY ONE YOU LOVE AND THE ONE YOU DID NOT LIKE. SEX IS NOT LOVE AND SEX IS FOR TWO PEOPLE ONLY THAT MARRY TO THERE SELF. IF U WANT TO BE LOVED BY GOD KEEP SEX OUT OF YOUR LIFE AND HE WILL BLESS YOU MORE . GOD IS NOT HAPPY WITH ANY ONE THAT IS HAVING SEX WHY NOT MARRIED OR OUTSIDE HIS WIFE OR HUSBAND. BECAREFUL ESCAPE FROM GOD'S ANGER.
Re: Dating A Girl You Know On Social Network. by djeezy(m): 5:01am On Jan 15, 2013
Hmmmmn! Smh for this teenagers.
Re: Dating A Girl You Know On Social Network. by kpozite(m): 6:56am On Jan 15, 2013
OP @ 18 why not focus and concentrate on your education. You are not doing bad, but the way your thoughts are going you will be lost in no time.
Re: Dating A Girl You Know On Social Network. by Nobody: 10:51am On Jan 15, 2013
ihedioramma: MAY GOD HAVE MARCY ON YOU. AT YOUR AGE YOU ARE ASKING FOR A GIRL OF 16 FOR SEX? LET ME TELL YOU MY THERE IS NOT GOOD TO HAVE SEX WITH ANY ONE YOU LOVE AND THE ONE YOU DID NOT LIKE. SEX IS NOT LOVE AND SEX IS FOR TWO PEOPLE ONLY THAT MARRY TO THERE SELF. IF U WANT TO BE LOVED BY GOD KEEP SEX OUT OF YOUR LIFE AND HE WILL BLESS YOU MORE . GOD IS NOT HAPPY WITH ANY ONE THAT IS HAVING SEX WHY NOT MARRIED OR OUTSIDE HIS WIFE OR HUSBAND. BECAREFUL ESCAPE FROM GOD'S ANGER.
I didnt mention/imply sex at any moment of the story,and I didnt say I was after having sex with anyone for now,I dont even plan to,till I graduate,I only thought I should establish a platonic relationship with someone now that could lead to something meaningful in the later future,do you understand,and if it doesnt work out,I w ould move on and let nature take its place,this life is too short to get tied to someone you arent sure they sincerely love you or not. So I need experienced people like you to advice me,should I forget about girls for now until I graduate from the university,because am afraid I would never have time for girls in future because of the nature of my course(medicine),thats why am trying to secure a girl now that I have time,that could end up in marraige in later future,please tell me if what am saying is sensible,and advice me like your son. Thanks.
Re: Dating A Girl You Know On Social Network. by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 15, 2013
kpozite: OP @ 18 why not focus and concentrate on your education. You are not doing bad, but the way your thoughts are going you will be lost in no time.
I cant be lost because have already gained admission and my future is very bright,I just felt that if I dont have a gf now,I may never have time for girls in future because of the nature of my course(medicine) and I dont want to end up a gay.Am very focused,but have noticed that my concentration on education have replaced all my interest for girls so am trying to correct that,so I wont end up being gay or single for life,I need your sincere advice,thanks.
Re: Dating A Girl You Know On Social Network. by Nobody: 11:17am On Jan 15, 2013
djeezy: Hmmmmn! Smh for this teenagers.
Can you tell me why you are pitying me,I need your advice please,I believe you are more experienced and you know better than I do.Thanks.
Re: Dating A Girl You Know On Social Network. by victorian(f): 11:26am On Jan 15, 2013
Op, just be patient, flow with the ride... Everything will fall in place , in due time... U can't be gay,except u already fancy guys sad..... And u can't be single for life, except u don't wish to have a companion.... U r still young, very young...there is time for everything... Time will not pass u by, thats for sure..and u will still meet other babes, as u add more years to yur age... So don't worry..chill..!

1 Like

Re: Dating A Girl You Know On Social Network. by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
facebook and 2go runs grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dating A Girl You Know On Social Network. by allabig(m): 1:47pm On Feb 17
follow your mind
meanwhile. I need a gist partner waited too long. .

(1) (Reply)

If You Where In His Possition What Will You Do???? / Mention One Thing That A Lady Needs To Know Or Have Before She Gets Married. / In What Ways Is PROSTITUTION A Threat To A Nation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.