Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,136 members, 7,814,976 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:26 AM

Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant (11173 Views)

Nigeria Spends $1bn To Import Tomato Paste —UNEP / Aisha Buhari And Toyin At The Commissioning Of Tomato Factory In Lagos (Photos) / I’ll Ban Importation Of Rice, Tomato If Elected –Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by Demdem(m): 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
thelastPope:

That is a 2009 link I dont even know exist. I am talking about The Money Show on AIT by Nancy Iloh aired yesterday 14-01-2013. Dangote has started his thing and it isnt in conjuction with Kano state government. Except they provided him with land space. That I cant say and that is actually possible.

Shut up lostpope and stop being untruthful. That link is dated March 2012. Are u insinuating that ur Nancy can't make mistakes or what?
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by tonym1(m): 2:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
LEADING BY EXAMPLE ... GOD BLESS HIM
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by Demdem(m): 2:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
thelastPope:

Hahahahahahahahaha! There is nothing to prove. You can go on and throw your tantrums! Who cares? cheesy cheesy cheesy

Then the plant belongs to Dangote and not PPP with retardeen.
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by Demdem(m): 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
tony_m1: LEADING BY EXAMPLE ... GOD BLESS HIM

Amen.
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by thelastPope(m): 2:20pm On Jan 15, 2013
fkaz:

What am asking is that is it GEJ or governor of kano state that dangote is runing partnership with?

There is an FG agricultural transformation agenda going on. The states are actually being encouraged to key in and according to the report yesterday, only about 3 northern states have actually keyed in. The Nasarawa state government was said to have actually bought the onions produced by the farmers in the state at a good price to help the process and resell it. People were initially skeptical of the whole initiative and that was expected but more and more people are gradually keying in. The states have no agricultural agenda as such. It is a collabo between the federal ministry of agric, CBN, federal ministry of water resources and even aviation.

There was a documentary on AIT this afternoon for example on the cargo revolution. I was amazed. 8 airports have been designated as cargo ports to help farmers move the products both within and outside the country. Warehouses and cold rooms are being built in these airports to support this project. It was really amazing to know that such an initiative is going on. That is something kenya has been doing for years now, shipping produce to Europe and making huge foreign exchange. quite impressive
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by ballabriggs: 2:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
Demdem:

Shut up lostpope and stop being untruthful. That link is dated March 2012. Are u insinuating that ur Nancy can't make mistakes or what?

No no no, he knows the truth but wittingly wants to make us believe things can get better with Jona stealing N7 trillion per year in a country with a large growing population. You can forgive him like I do, man must wack, abi no be so? The day Jona gets serious he looses his job and so he fights real hard to enthrone mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by thelastPope(m): 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2013
Demdem:

Then the plant belongs to Dangote and not PPP with retardeen.

Hahahahahaha! How can the plant belong to the FG? Was there anywhere in my post where I said such? You are making a foool of yourself. Carry go! Be my guest! grin grin grin
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by thelastPope(m): 2:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
bigboss80s:
What's her twitter handle?

I dont know, because I didnt put it down when the program was on. But you can search with her name Nancy Iloh
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by Demdem(m): 2:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
thelastPope:

Hahahahahaha! How can the plant belong to the FG? Was there anywhere in my post where I said such? You are making a foool of yourself. Carry go! Be my guest! grin grin grin

Lostpope, so u know it doesn't belong to FG or has nothing to do with them and yet u attacked me for not acknowledging the retardeen but dangote who happens to own the plant eh?
U are running mad ooo Lostpope. My post stands then.

Demdem: Good one from Dangote if true. Typical business man. Sees an opportunity and key in into it. Just like any other newly private companies.
Kudos to Dangote again.
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by kufreabasi(m): 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
This guy is really trying, how i wish other big thieves in our country will emulate him.
Kudos to Dangote
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by thelastPope(m): 2:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
Demdem:

Lostpope, so u know it doesn't belong to FG or has nothing to do with them and yet u attacked me for not acknowledging the retardeen but dangote who happens to own the plant eh?
U are running mad ooo Lostpope. My post stands then.

You are a typical example of "Internets trolls and twitter warlords who add no value to our collective lives"

grin grin grin

Please go back and read the article again if you actually know how to read. am too lazy repost it! grin grin grin
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by ballabriggs: 2:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
While losthope wants me to believe his Oga's theft of N7 trillion is not an issue, here is what Adesina says about when he took over as agriculture minister in July 2011; "We inherited a corrupt and totally inefficient fertilizer sector, where the government was spending huge amounts of money on direct procurement and distribution of subsidised fertilizers but with less than 11 per cent of the farmers getting the input".

If the theft of fertilizer goes unchecked how do you raise output to meet demand for food in a developing economy? Ehn Reno Omokri aka losthope?

Corruption is a key issue in development as it distorts policy.
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by thelastPope(m): 2:51pm On Jan 15, 2013
ballabriggs: While losthope wants me to believe his Oga's theft of N7 trillion is not an issue, here is what Adesina says when he took over as agriculture minister in July 2011; "We inherited a corrupt and totally inefficient fertilizer sector, where the government was spending huge amounts of money on direct procurement and distribution of subsidised fertilizers but with less than 11 per cent of the farmers getting the input".

If the theft of fertilizer goes unchecked how do you raise output to meet demand for food in a developing economy? Ehn Reno Omokri aka losthope?

Corruption is a key issue in development as it distorts policy.

You were the last person on my mind when I posted this, believe me! lol! Who cares what you believe? There are smart Nigerians reading this thread who are already calculating with their calculators and licking their fingers at the opportunities inherent in my post as we write! You have a false sense of importance! You delude yourself!

Waka pass joor! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by ballabriggs: 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
thelastPope:

You were the last person on my mind when I posted this, believe me! lol! Who cares what you believe? There are smart Nigerians reading this thread who are already calculating with their calculators and licking their fingers at the opportunities inherent in my post as we write! You have a false sense of importance! You delude yourself!

Waka pass joor! cheesy cheesy cheesy

Hehehe losthope I did not post because of you. I have a duty to educate Nigerians who you wittingly want to deceive that your Oga's theft of N7 trillion in a country with a large population and a low per capita output is not an issue. You can tell such nonsense to Labaran Maku who spends his whole day drinking 'Fura de nunu', but when I see such rubbish, I owe Nigerians a duty to make them see the trash in your post.
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by EkoIle1: 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
The roving LAPTOP don hijack thread. I don't even see the pride in attaching Jonacluless El Abdul Reterdeen to other people's work, initiatives and vision. i know the dummy and moronic LAPTOPS they are defending their drunken fisherman uncle, they they are actually admitting that he's a clueless and vision-less dullard with no vision and ideas of his own to move the country forward.
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by thelastPope(m): 3:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
The important takes from this thread are:

1. CBN has been given farmers loans since the last one year as part of the agricultural transformation agenda and more and more farmers can now access these loans. The state governments stand are sureties for these farmers in most cases.

2. farmers can access these loans especially if they form coorperatives. You can go back to your state and find out how you can join in if you are interested in farming

3. These farmers are being giving fertilizers and seedlings to plant. It was revealed for example, that immediately after the flood that affected many states and destroyed many crops, the ministry distributed seedlings of crops that can thrive after a flood so farmers could quickly plant and the harvest could cushion their loss. smart move there from the ministry.

4. Smart business men are taking advantage of this agenda to improve their business by keying into the various areas of advantage. Many bread bakers for example have already started adding 20 to 40 percent cassava flour to their mix.

5. There is an export opportunity for those who can export products to places like Europe or China. Infact, you dont have to be a farmer. You can actually buy these produce from the farmers and export them. Another smart move.

6. There is also an opportunity in warehousing and storage for these increased products
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by Guk: 3:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
thelastPope:

Farmers were given loans by the CBN and they have planted crops massively. They were even given fertilizers and other materials. They have already done one harvest and even lost produce due to lack of storage and evacuation facilities. Now, Dangote in support of the project, has come to their rescue and is building a processing plant right in their midst to shore up their harvest and harness it into tomato paste and more and you are talking of materialization? I dont understand your tears honestly. Express don leave you go oh! Wake up dude! You could take advantage of it some how if you only stop and think instead of just criticizing on NL or you can go back to the Tonto Dike thread you came from, lol!

@Lastpope, i salute you o but unfortunately i find it hard to salute anything Dangote...if we started a topic on the business style of Dangote, we wld not leave here today, so let discuss Nigeria.

Is it not Dangote who entered into agreement wt FG thru BoI to create jobs and enterprenuership to cassava processors, aluminium artisans, poultry farmers, calabash carving groups, small traders, cattle rearing groups, vegetable sellers, market women, artisan groups etc, for which the money he is getting in loan is at 0% interest. Do all the ones listed above not exist, do we need a Dangote to create more? NO!!! what is the job of NDE, then? but he gets concessions that end up hurting the economy for many many of such schemes.

When SLS published Dangote as one of those owing money, what did Dangote do? He visited Aso Rock, and received import concessions from GEJ.....i.e loans paid off.
Pls, lets leave Dangote out of this. What we need is an enabling environment and life long institutions that allow anybody to setup industries anywhere in Nigeria. There is no hurray abt Dangote setting up a Tomato processing factory in Kano, but rather tears because Dangote does not set up anything without the govt; you & I paying for it. He does his own damage to the economy as much as importers do. Unholy concessions are given to him which makes competition in his favour. Are there institutions to ensure the farmers get value for their produce?

Have the farmers; poultry & animal husbandary owners who lost hundreds of millions of naira to violence in the north compensated in anyway?

You talk about building 8 cargo airports and cooling facilities by govt. A those projects are touted all to siphon money. Where is Gbenga Daniels' cargo airport after 8 years Their cars were all over Lagos at one time. All these projects are conduit pipes of corruption. The existing airports have plenty of space, build warehouses close to them or give serious pple land to build warehouses and cold rooms there. Lets stop putting carts before the house. Let me give u a solid example of pple wt vision & who put the horse b4 d cart as shld be. There is an existing railway line in lagos. Awolowo, built an industrial estate around the railway line called Ikeja Ind estate and built 24 drying and bagging Dome warehouses beside the railway line so that Cocoa beans cld be taken by train directly to Apapa port rather than by road. When cocoa biz died 4 obvious reasons, Guinness Nig Plc used the Domes as storage but are no longer using all of them, so they are now bn used in mushroom fashion. These warehouses are on Oba Akran/Ladipo Oluwole in Ikeja.

The Minister of Agric has done well, but you will begin to see how he will be rubbished soon as d politicians have started seeing his ministry as a place they can come up wt spurios projects in the name of transformation. (10 million phones in the hands of rural farmers is 10 million votes for PDP as you must vote for me in appreciation of the phobne i gave you. Text message bombardment)

Nigeria needs surgery.
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by Walexz02(m): 3:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
Well done dangote... U are the only farmer wey I knw to soji*
Baba & Co dey dia dey watch ur like mumu...
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by Demdem(m): 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
thelastPope:

You are a typical example of "Internets trolls and twitter warlords who add no value to our collective lives"

grin grin grin

Please go back and read the article again if you actually know how to read. am too lazy repost it! grin grin grin

Lostpope and what are u? an unrepentant sycophant grin grin

Demdem: Good one from Dangote if true. Typical business man. Sees an opportunity and key in into it. Just like any other newly private companies.
Kudos to Dangote again.
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by thelastPope(m): 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
Guk:
You talk about building 8 cargo airports and cooling facilities by govt. A those projects are touted all to siphon money. Where is Gbenga Daniels' cargo airport after 8 years Their cars were all over Lagos at one time. All these projects are conduit pipes of corruption. The existing airports have plenty of space, build warehouses close to them or give serious pple land to build warehouses and cold rooms there. Lets stop putting carts before the house. Let me give u a solid example of pple wt vision & who put the horse b4 d cart as shld be. There is an existing railway line in lagos. Awolowo, built an industrial estate around the railway line called Ikeja Ind estate and built 24 drying and bagging Dome warehouses beside the railway line so that Cocoa beans cld be taken by train directly to Apapa port rather than by road. When cocoa biz died 4 obvious reasons, Guinness Nig Plc used the Domes as storage but are no longer using all of them, so they are now bn used in mushroom fashion. These warehouses are on Oba Akran/Ladipo Oluwole in Ikeja.

The Minister of Agric has done well, but you will begin to see how he will be rubbished soon as d politicians have started seeing his ministry as a place they can come up wt spurios projects in the name of transformation. (10 million phones in the hands of rural farmers is 10 million votes for PDP as you must vote for me in appreciation of the phobne i gave you. Text message bombardment)

Nigeria needs surgery.

I will address the above. I am not interested in your feelings of distrust as that will lead us no where.

The 8 cargo airports are not new airports but rather 8 existing airports have been earmarked as cargo airports. Today's documentary on AIT showed the warehouses and cold storage already being constructed as part of the airport renovation currently going on across the country. So get that straight.

I am totally against the 10 million phones project and I did say in my earlier post that the guest on the Money show gave both accolades and knocks to the FG on different issues and that was good. He did oppose the phone project.

I will not go into Dangote's issue. Business men are business men. they do business for profit and are always competitive and they all owe money, especially in advance countries like the US. so that is not an issue for me except they are caught in blatant corruption with evidence. So lets face the topic. thanks
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by omenka(m): 3:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
thelastPope:

I am only interested in seeing my country rise from the ashes. But most of you are all about partisan politics. One reason I will continue to defend GEJ is because I dont see fair criticism coming from you lot. I see a "bring him down because he is not our own" campaign. It isnt because every GEJ decision is correct. He is but a man and every of his actions or decisions cannot be right. Even Obama performed less than 40% in his first term and so far, I have not seen anything to impress me yet from him. But if we are to build Nigeria, it should be about issues, not personal fights based on political and tribal affiliations or personal vendetta. that is why I can never join the NL tribal nonsense. my 2 cents... grin grin grin
The mounting apathy towards GEJ and his handlers has nothing whatsoever to do with his religion, ethnicity, zone of origin or race. It isn't about ''bringing him down because he is not our own''. Pple of all all shapes and shades criticize him just as they give him credits. But apparently, folks critical of his style of admin far outnumber those givin him praises.
That man is simply an oaf. It is one goof after the other with that dunce. A bottomless crater of failure! Show me a president who extols the 'virtues' of ex cons and I'll show u Nigeria's president.
Much as I don't like obj, u know what they say,: ur enemy's enemy is ur friend.
That he doesn't give a damn! We no blame am. No be him fault.
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by ballabriggs: 3:19pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hellooooooo, losthope, kindly watch this video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyTIh0PX2KM
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by thelastPope(m): 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2013
Walexz02: Well done dangote... U are the only farmer wey I knw to soji*
Baba & Co dey dia dey watch ur like mumu...

Dangote is not a farmer. Just a smart businessman taking advantage of whats on ground.
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by thelastPope(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
omenka:
The mounting apathy towards GEJ and his handlers has nothing whatsoever to do with his religion, ethnicity, zone of origin or race. It isn't about ''bringing him down because he is not our own''. Pple of all all shapes and shades criticize him just as they give him credits. But apparently, folks critical of his style of admin far outnumber those givin him praises.
That man is simply an oaf. It is one goof after the other with that dunce. A bottomless crater of failure! Show me a president who extols the 'virtues' of ex cons and I'll show u Nigeria's president.
Much as I don't like obj, u know what they say,: ur enemy's enemy is ur friend.
That he doesn't give a damn! We no blame am. No be him fault.

You are a bundle of contradiction. You say you criticize him because of his style, then you go on and show that your criticism is based on your dislike for him by attacking his person just like a typical CPC or ACN supporter! Go telling that to the many farmers across the country who are benefiting from the transformation agenda or those in many cities who are now enjoying very good and improved power supply and you will know who is an oaf! lol. You speak for yourself my friend. Those who criticize him are not more. They are just more noisy! grin grin grin
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by Guk: 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2013
thelastPope:

I will address the above. I am not interested in your feelings of distrust as that will lead us no where.

The 8 cargo airports are not new airports but rather 8 existing airports have been earmarked as cargo airports. Today's documentary on AIT showed the warehouses and cold storage already being constructed as part of the airport renovation currently going on across the country. So get that straight.

I am totally against the 10 million phones project and I did say in my earlier post that the guest on the Money show gave both accolades and knocks to the FG on different issues and that was good. He did oppose the phone project.

I will not go into Dangote's issue. Business men are business men. they do business for profit and are always competitive and they all owe money, especially in advance countries like the US. so that is not an issue for me except they are caught in blatant corruption with evidence. So lets face the topic/. thanks

Our collective lack of interest is what is leading us nowhere in Nigeria and if not checked, it will grind the nation to a halt & in turn affect you & I except u already hv passports of other countries. A typical example was wen GEJ eliminated petrol scarcity 18-24months ago only for us to find out that we were bleeding to sustain it. The same applies to the so called Airport transformation projects tht humongous billions of naira hv bn earmarked & spent. We shld be interested in how much and how fair these projects are becos at the end of d day, we wld hv burnt a big hole in the national purse.

The reason i responded on Dangote is becos of this your comment in bracket (I have always been impressed by how this man, Dangote, has continued to invest in Nigeria despite all the talk of poor infrastructure and insecurity. He is probably the only truly patriotic Nigeria businessman out there today. If only we had like 10 Dangotes, Nigeria would have been transformed by now. ............... Imagine Danjuma made 500 million dollars from sale of his allocated oil block and shamelessly and disdanfully told Nigerians he didnt know what to do with the money! How about given out loans to small scale industries? The foool didnt even pay for the oil block) Dangote is no different. As Danjuma did not pay for the oil block allocated to him, so also Dangote for the economy hurting concessions that he has received over the years and you say u r impressed by him. Business and competition is not war that you bring a whole country to its knees. As we speak today, Dangote can cripple the Nigerian Stock Exchange & he is also NSE president. We need to put in place institutions that wont mortgage a nation to an individual or a group of individuals. Try it in civilised parts of the world and you end up in jail.
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by ballabriggs: 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
losthope are those farmers in the video also benefiting from "transformation".

We done see am before, IBB had DFRRI where fertilizers where given out on the pages of newspapers and irrigation projects were commissioned on NTA.

Today that one no concern us again, we are more concerned with output in the market. How has food security improved? How have we reduced the number of malnourished children in our country?

Labaran Maku can even use his consumption of 'fura de nunu' as a KPI i.e "how much I dey buy 'fura de nunu' before, how much I dey buy am now?". "How many liters of 'fura de nunu' I dey consume for 2009, how many I dey consume today".

Shapam! No basket for rotten mango cheesy cheesy cheesy MUHEHEHE
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
G
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by thelastPope(m): 3:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
Guk:
The reason i responded on Dangote is becos of this your comment in bracket (I have always been impressed by how this man, Dangote, has continued to invest in Nigeria despite all the talk of poor infrastructure and insecurity. He is probably the only truly patriotic Nigeria businessman out there today. If only we had like 10 Dangotes, Nigeria would have been transformed by now. ............... Imagine Danjuma made 500 million dollars from sale of his allocated oil block and shamelessly and disdanfully told Nigerians he didnt know what to do with the money! How about given out loans to small scale industries? The foool didnt even pay for the oil block) Dangote is no different. As Danjuma did not pay for the oil block allocated to him, so also Dangote for the economy hurting concessions that he has received over the years and you say u r impressed by him. Business and competition is not war that you bring a whole country to its knees. As we speak today, Dangote can cripple the Nigerian Stock Exchange & he is also NSE president. We need to put in place institutions that wont mortgage a nation to an individual or a group of individuals. Try it in civilised parts of the world and you end up in jail.

Please Please Please!!! You seem an intelligent lad. Do not compare a man who lobbies government for advantage after he actually has built a good investment on the ground, with a man who was allocated an oil well that belongs to a whole region of people and worth well over 500 million dollars just for being there. Please dont do that! It is ridiculous to do that!

Dangote has been building his business empire for a long time and like most businessmen, he takes advantage of opportunities that abound around. Before he gained the so called monopoly you talk about, he has actually built his business to that point where he could take such advantage. Just like microsoft or apple. Danjuma on the other hand, is not even a business man. He didnt even explore the oil well. He just called in guys from abroad and sold the wells and pocketed 500 million dollars for doing nada! that was one of the greatest injustice this country has ever seen as far as I am concerned. Injustice to millions of Nigerians
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by ballabriggs: 3:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
thelastPope:

Please Please Please!!! You seem an intelligent lad. Do not compare a man who lobbies government for advantage after he actually has built a good investment on the ground, with a man who was allocated an oil well that belongs to a whole region of people and worth well over 500 million dollars just for being there. Please dont do that! It is ridiculous to do that!

Dangote has been building his business empire for a long time and like most businessmen, he takes advantage of opportunities that abound around. Before he gained the so called monopoly you talk about, he has actually built his business to that point where he could take such advantage. Just like microsoft or apple. Danjuma on the other hand, is not even a business man. He didnt even explore the oil well. He just called in guys from abroad and sold the wells and pocketed 500 million dollars for doing nada! that was one of the greatest injustice this country has ever seen as far as I am concerned. Injustice to millions of Nigerians

And Dangote e no get am por oil well?

You are a hypocrite.
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by ballabriggs: 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
losthope, Adekunle Ganiyu in that video has a message for you.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by thelastPope(m): 3:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
Baba-Ibrahim:

How much did Dangote pay for this write up, I can see Nigerian business men now employ image makers on social network

Why are you interested in how much he paid? Is that the most important thing you saw in the post? Out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks! Ole ni e! Always thinking in "corruption"! cheesy cheesy cheesy

There is actually a corruption balloon hanging over your head right now! grin grin grin
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by fkaz(m): 3:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
@thelastpope
I pray, garri price will drope in the market with all the transformation going on in the agriculture sector.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Cross Rivers Lawmakers Attempted To Mislead The Court - High Court Judge / Tinubu In Edo For A Town Hall Meeting On Power Sector And Job Creation / Agony Of Igbos In Benue

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.