Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,222 members, 7,815,276 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:04 AM

Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant (11174 Views)

Nigeria Spends $1bn To Import Tomato Paste —UNEP / Aisha Buhari And Toyin At The Commissioning Of Tomato Factory In Lagos (Photos) / I’ll Ban Importation Of Rice, Tomato If Elected –Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by thelastPope(m): 3:45pm On Jan 15, 2013
fkaz: @thelastpope
I pray, garri price will drope in the market with all the transformation going on in the agriculture sector.

Ameeeeeeeeennnnnnnnn!
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by kutchs: 3:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
thelastPope:

I know you will never acknowledge GEJ. lol. If you do, you will instantly grow old and your ears will fall off! I can understand. wink grin grin grin
Do you want his meal ticket to be withdrawn?
Acknowledging GEJ is something they took an oath never to do otherwise.............

2 Likes

Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by jmaine: 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
kutchs:
Acknowledging GEJ is something they took an oath never to do otherwise.............

grin
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by thelastPope(m): 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
kutchs:

No mind me joor. Just trying to get the guy to break his oath. Like they say "Ashawo no be work"!
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by slimfit1(m): 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
thelastPope:

I know you will never acknowledge GEJ. lol. If you do, you will instantly grow old and your ears will fall off! I can understand. wink grin grin grin

Go for mental check up
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by ballabriggs: 3:55pm On Jan 15, 2013
slim fit :

Go for mental check up

Naaaa, he does not need that. Adekunle Ganiyu in the video on page 1 has a message for him grin grin grin
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by Demdem(m): 4:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
slim fit :

Go for mental check up

Lostpope and his kind cant be cured. They are eternally doomed.
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by thelastPope(m): 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
ACN and CPC rascals on NL always trolling around. Inconsequential buffons! grin grin grin
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by olaric(m): 4:18pm On Jan 15, 2013
Kudos man, may God continue to bless you!
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by nnekaregy(f): 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
@ope u dont need to persuade pple to agree with u. U have made ur point and any body is at liberty to think otherwise.
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by thelastPope(m): 5:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
This thread is protected from Internet trolls and detractors. Keep off! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by thelastPope(m): 5:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
nnekaregy: @ope u dont need to persuade pple to agree with u. U have made ur point and any body is at liberty to think otherwise.

You see the way I ignored them? They are not worth my 2kb bandwidth! sad sad
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by taharqa: 5:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
LOL @GEJ-obsessd trolls on NL (d 'pebble shitters').. This thread just reminds me of another ongoing thread on the newly commissiond Geregu Power plant where sm ijiots, led by @JP and of course @Demdem, were making sm of d most ridiculous and ignorant claims in any thread tha I have een on NL jjust in a fooolish bid to discredit GEJ's work in the power sector. Ridiculous claims like d Geregu plant in questn was built by OBJ, or that all d new power plants in 9ja were built by OBJ with GEJ only connecting pipelines to the plants etc; and these were said with some much confidence you wud tink they actuali knew what they were talking about!! I only intervend in d 5th page, and am so enjoying playing little games with their little heads now grin

@topic, like I said on pg 1: dis programme is a colla bw d Federal Min of Agric, CBN (with d strong hands of Sanusi himself who is one of d main drivers) and d Kano state govt. The provision of new FREE tomatoes seeds with little water that can be processd to paste, irrigatn facilities for two yearly planting seasons, banking modules for the scheme, new tariff structure for tomatoes paste including incentives to processors and industrialists like Dangote, negotiatn of the basket price for the tomatoes (which was left at #1200 per basket instead of #400), special interventn fund by CBN etc etc, were consumatd bw Jan and Feb 2012 (last yr) by d 3 leading stakeholders and odas like farmers, banks and investors. As d @OP indicatd, the moves now seem to be making serious progress with d significant increase in tomatoes productn and d coming into stream of Dangote Paste company that is supposd to be completd by Feb/March dis year. I belief say na only one presido 9ja get truout dis period, ko?... Every intending goon shld hencefort advice himself and try to quite d display of online fooolishness (as hard as it wud seem). Thnx

1 Like

Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by thelastPope(m): 5:41pm On Jan 15, 2013
@Taharqa, thank you for the extra info. Do you have any links or pictures for the cargo ports or the warehouses and cold rooms being constructed at the 8 designated airports?. I wish I could have captured it on AIT this afternoon. Very impressive stuff and great collabo between the aviation and agric ministry there. splendid stuff!
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by Hardfact: 6:03pm On Jan 15, 2013
Dangote is not the only person in Nigeria with drive for investment. But I understand he enjoy unjust monopoly by govt putting ahead of other competitors, who suffered frustration. That's part of the Dangote story.
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 15, 2013
Very interesting, how I wish some of our northern elites learn from what this man just did. Northern Nigeria is very blessed with fertile land, there is a place in borno state near Ngala just close to border, OMG! That place is blessed with tomatoes. And just imagine setting up a rice or wheat processing industry in sokoto, and enhancing cotton production in zamfara state. Not to talk of going back to 60's and bringing back groundnut pyramids, and I forgot Niger and benue state (very blessed states). If agricultural sector can be reformed, only these states can contribute nothing less than 45% of Nigeria's GDP. Nigeria would have been better I tell ya'all.
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by fkaz(m): 7:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
[quote author=]ACN and CPC rascals on NL always trolling around. Inconsequential buffons! grin grin grin[/quote]

Is like Ɣ☺ΰ believe in GEJ govt?
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by Nobody: 7:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sounds great. They should invest looted funds in Nigeria.
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by DaLover(m): 8:12pm On Jan 15, 2013
thelastPope:

Be patient with him, like the dog he is...he will lick up all he has vomited...
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by Juwon25: 9:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
Good development.more jobs will be created
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by Demdem(m): 8:00am On Jan 16, 2013
taharqa: LOL @GEJ-obsessd trolls on NL (d 'pebble shitters').. This thread just reminds me of another ongoing thread on the newly commissiond Geregu Power plant where sm ijiots, led by @JP and of course @Demdem, were making sm of d most ridiculous and ignorant claims in any thread tha I have een on NL jjust in a fooolish bid to discredit GEJ's work in the power sector. Ridiculous claims like d Geregu plant in questn was built by OBJ, or that all d new power plants in 9ja were built by OBJ with GEJ only connecting pipelines to the plants etc; and these were said with some much confidence you wud tink they actuali knew what they were talking about!! I only intervend in d 5th page, and am so enjoying playing little games with their little heads now grin

Shut up ur mouth u piece of shitt. So this is where u are hiding eh? why dont u go back to this thread in question and present ur facts u are so confident about and lets debate instead of this childish behaviour of urs on a thread that has nothing to do with such. Only cowards do that. Come back to the thread and see ursef being flogged mercilessly grin grin
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by Demdem(m): 8:01am On Jan 16, 2013
DaLover:

Be patient with him, like the dog he is...he will lick up all he has vomited...

Dacrazy , u are mad oooo. Just because i prefer to appreciate the effort of dangote and not the retardeen on this issue eh?
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by taharqa: 10:51am On Jan 16, 2013
Demdem:

Shut up ur mouth u piece of shitt. So this is where u are hiding eh? why dont u go back to this thread in question and present ur facts u are so confident about and lets debate instead of this childish behaviour of urs on a thread that has nothing to do with such. Only cowards do that. Come back to the thread and see ursef being flogged mercilessly grin grin
Hehehehe..... Okay, let me assume u didnt see d comment you guys hv bn running from (even though you hv commentd ON SMTIN ELSE afta that). Am going to requote it on dat thread now, abeg try to respond to it now...
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by taharqa: 10:52am On Jan 16, 2013
babagy82: Very interesting, how I wish some of our northern elites learn from what this man just did. Northern Nigeria is very blessed with fertile land, there is a place in borno state near Ngala just close to border, OMG! That place is blessed with tomatoes. And just imagine setting up a rice or wheat processing industry in sokoto, and enhancing cotton production in zamfara state. Not to talk of going back to 60's and bringing back groundnut pyramids, and I forgot Niger and benue state (very blessed states). If agricultural sector can be reformed, only these states can contribute nothing less than 45% of Nigeria's GDP. Nigeria would have been better I tell ya'all.
Great comment
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by Demdem(m): 11:25am On Jan 16, 2013
taharqa: Hehehehe..... Okay, let me assume u didnt see d comment you guys hv bn running from (even though you hv commentd ON SMTIN ELSE afta that). Am going to requote it on dat thread now, abeg try to respond to it now...

crap. go back to that thread and lets not derail this one.
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by jpphilips(m): 1:10am On Jan 18, 2013
thelastPope:

What part of the post dont you understand? The program was about the agricultural transformation in Nigeria and its effects. A lot was talked about and I only drew attention to one aspect which was the setting up of Dangote processing plant to shore up the increased tomato production as a result of the agricultural boost. The Dangote initiative was actually a federal ministry of agriculture's drive to encourage private participation in the agricultural transformation. Please use google or watch AIT and you will see many of the issues being addressed. An example, is the 8 designated cargo airports in the country that is being setup to help the farmers exports cargo to Europe and other parts of the world. Warehouses and cold storage are being built in the airports as part of the airports renovation being carried out by the aviation ministry to support and take advantage of the agricultural transformation. Open your eyes and see what is going on. Be careful not to just join in partisan politics while a lot is happening under your nose. be wise!

Wont you rather see the Airports functional before blowing his trumpet
Re: Dangote Building Tomato Processing Plant by tpia5: 7:14am On Feb 04, 2013
job creation, true.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Sanwo-olu Sponsored APC Chieftains To Nations Cup With N470m - PDP / Gowon & Ojukwu In Aburi (video) / Electricity Grid Rises To 4,133mw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.