Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,187 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:24 PM

Video Of French Air Strike In Mali - Foreign Affairs (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video Of French Air Strike In Mali (15551 Views)

Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria / French President's Camel Killed And Eaten In Mali / The Facts And Fallacies Of The War In Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by brown3: 9:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
teskyg: @ Obaddiah77,that was how you people encourage Osama,Sadam and Ghadafi.You are now pushin Almajinad of Iran to his early grave.Your Boko Haram brothers are been hunted down like rats.They will soon get you.
dont mind them idiotic. That how Russia and China push sadam and Ghadafi to die untimely. Why didnt the so called new world power protect them.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
obadiah777: OSAMA, SADAM AND GHADDAFI ARE FROM WEAK COUNTRIES. IRAN HAS THE WEAPON CAPABILITIES OF ANY COUNTRY IN THIS WORLD. THEY JUST PULLED DOWN TWO AMERICAN DRONES WITH THEIR TECHNOLOGY. AND CHINA AND RUSSIAS ECONOMY IS LINKED TO IRANS ECONOMY. IF IRAN GOES DOWN CHINA AND RUSSIA WILL GO DOWN ECONOMICALLY. SO IF YOU ATTACK IRAN YOU ARE ATTACKING CHINA AND RUSSIA. THIS WAS NOT THE SAME WITH OSAMA AND SADDAM AND GHADDAFI. THOSE THREE WENT IT ALONE WITH NO BACKING FROM ANY SUPER-POWER. IRAN IS BACKED BY TWO SUPER-POWER. IRAN AINT TO BE MESSED WITH. YOU ATTACK IRAN, ITS WORLD WAR THREE
brown3: dont mind them idiotic. That how Russia and China push sadam and Ghadafi to die untimely. Why didnt the so called new world power protect them.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by hamsky: 10:06pm On Jan 15, 2013
teskyg: @ Obaddiah,so you think China,Russia and Iran will be able to stand USA,Britian,Isreal,Germany,France and the rest of NATO allies?You are big joke.You must be high on cow dung.

You forgot to mention countries like North Korea, Cuba, Pakistan, Turkmenistan, Vietnam etc. Bear in mind that America and its NATO allies have alot of hidden enemies. Sincerely speaking the Americans CAN but WILL NOT invade Iran like they did to Iraq because the aftermath will be really messy. Just as Obaddiah mentioned countries like China and Russia would come on board just like they did in the Korean war. I'm not in support of any side, I'm just voicing my own opinion.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by brown3: 10:07pm On Jan 15, 2013
obadiah777: THERE YOU GO WITH YOUR POVERTY MINDSET AGAIN. GOING TO AMERICA TO STRUGGLE AND SUFFER AND WORK TILL YOU DIE IS BETTER TIN TO YOU *SMDH*
u re a big fool that what ur so called world power re doing enslaving them self for visa. So tell me who is the world power? Americans can travel around the world without visa that only has shown the power in them.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 10:08pm On Jan 15, 2013
hamsky:

You forgot to mention North Korea
NORTH KOREA WILL BE ON CHINA AND RUSSIA SIDE
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 10:13pm On Jan 15, 2013
brown3: u re a big fool that what ur so called world power re doing enslaving them self for visa. So tell me who is the world power? Americans can travel around the world without visa that only has shown the power in them.
YOU DUMMY THE TREND IS REVERSED. ALL AMERICANS ARE RUNNING TO CHINA NOW. AMERICANS ARE QUEUEING TO GET INTO CHINA. I DONT THINK YOU ARE WELL VERSED IN WORLD ECONOMICS. AMERICA IS FINISHED. THE ONLY THING KEEPING THEM AFLOAT NOW IS THE MONEY THEY ARE PRINTING OUT OF THIN AIR NOT BACKED BY GOLD AND HENCE CREATING SEVERE INFLATION. THE PLACE IS DONE. FINITO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWo6daAoY-I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obho7uBg3-A ITS FINISHED
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by brown3: 10:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
teskyg: @ Obaddiah,so you think China,Russia and Iran will be able to stand USA,Britian,Isreal,Germany,France and the rest of NATO allies?You are big joke.You must be high on cow dung.
dont mind that fool. He think world power is for amateures.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
brown3: dont mind that fool. He think world power is for amateures.
LOOK AT THIS POVERTY-MIND CRETIN LOL
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by brown3: 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2013
obadiah777: YOU DUMMY THE TREND IS REVERSED. ALL AMERICANS ARE RUNNING TO CHINA NOW. AMERICANS ARE QUEUEING TO GET INTO CHINA. I DONT THINK YOU ARE WELL VERSED IN WORLD ECONOMICS. AMERICA IS FINISHED. THE ONLY THING KEEPING THEM AFLOAT NOW IS THE MONEY THEY ARE PRINTING OUT OF THIN AIR NOT BACKED BY GOLD AND HENCE CREATING SEVERE INFLATION. THE PLACE IS DONE. FINITO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sWo6daAoY-I

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obho7uBg3-A ITS FINISHED
yea they go there to tap from their over populate mass impoverish.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
brown3: yea they go there to tap from their over populate mass impoverish.
HUH ? ANYWAY THE POINT HERE IS AMERICA IS DONE. SO WHICH NATION ARE YOU GOING TO IDOLIZE NEXT ?
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by brown3: 10:32pm On Jan 15, 2013
obadiah777: LOOK AT THIS POVERTY-MIND CRETIN LOL
look at this slave. U re already enslaving urself for ur chinese master.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 15, 2013
brown3: look at this slave. U re already enslaving urself for ur chinese master.
RATHER BE A SLAVE THAN AN ILLITERATE LOL.LEARN HOW TO WRITE grin
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by brown3: 10:39pm On Jan 15, 2013
obadiah777: HUH ? ANYWAY THE POINT HERE IS AMERICA IS DONE. SO WHICH NATION ARE YOU GOING TO IDOLIZE NEXT ?
America is not done. They re facing chalenges which they re almost through.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by brown3: 10:42pm On Jan 15, 2013
obadiah777: RATHER BE A SLAVE THAN AN ILLITERATE LOL.LEARN HOW TO WRITE grin
mr slave we re not in an English class.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by seyi42k(m): 10:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
I said it in another thread, some Nigerian youths are intellectually bankrupt.

Can we debate logically please. Why are do we always point to the west or china or russia when we create problems for ourselves. Islamic militiants taking over Mali will certainly turn Africa to another middle east. Was it not until France stepped in that the AU/Ecowas woke up. It is now we know that Mali has oil. What is the Nigerian government doing about Boko Haram which is fast becoming a malignant tumor.

One more thing, no body is altruistic when there interest is at stake. It was only Nigeria under Obasanjo that gifted Bakassi to Cameroon while Britain is still sitting on Falkand islands, Spain is fighting over Gibraltar (a small rocky island) with Morocco, China and Japan are fighting over an island etc.

So, Let African leaders stop playing the victim and start working towards the emancipation of the continent. Look at Nigeria now top on piracy and kidnapping index in just 3-4 years of starting the inglorious industry.

We have not seen anything. The first world is coming back to redivide Africa. Just imagine how we think on the continent. Even Issa Hayatou, an ordinary football president does not want to leave an office and still African football is worse than ever.

Well, God save this continent.

PS: Can some of you stop typing in uppercase.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Boll2010: 10:59pm On Jan 15, 2013
Russia,china,france,usa.....dy all fightin in dia own intrest as world power....if usa is faced out 2mao...n russia-china took ova dy wil stil both fyt for d 1 to v d power alone....dats aw power is bein done...no way any of dis whites or asians are goin to do witout xpectin returns normal...even in we individual....I don't support any....all I want is d bst shld jst b done in movin dis country foward....n u obadiah I undastnd errytn u sayn...at a certain stage wen u get well wit predictions frm pple lyk nostradamus u only v interpretations no 1 knw wat nostra really meant....abt american destruction prediction is as same as d world will end in 2012....is d way u undastnd it....jst get to talk abt ur own country on d thread n leave americans,russians,iranian,french,chinesse,north koreans....n talk abt d Nigeria we all want.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 11:00pm On Jan 15, 2013
brown3: America is not done. They re facing chalenges which they re almost through.
YEAH SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU KNOW ABOUT ECONOMICS. THEY HAVE SHIPPED ALL THEIR MANUFACTURING BASE TO CHINA. THEY DONT PRODUCE ANYTHING ANYMORE
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
seyi42k:

PS: Can some of you stop typing in uppercase.
ONLY IF YOUR MOM ASKS ME NICELY
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 11:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
Boll2010: Russia,china,france,usa.....dy all fightin in dia own intrest as world power....if usa is faced out 2mao...n russia-china took ova dy wil stil both fyt for d 1 to v d power alone....dats aw power is bein done...no way any of dis whites or asians are goin to do witout xpectin returns normal...even in we individual....I don't support any....all I want is d bst shld jst b done in movin dis country foward....n u obadiah I undastnd errytn u sayn...at a certain stage wen u get well wit predictions frm pple lyk nostradamus u only v interpretations no 1 knw wat nostra really meant....abt american destruction prediction is as same as d world will end in 2012....is d way u undastnd it....jst get to talk abt ur own country on d thread n leave americans,russians,iranian,french,chinesse,north koreans....n talk abt d Nigeria we all want.
NOSTRADAMUS ? IS THAT WHERE YOU THINK I GOT MY INFO ? LOL
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Boll2010: 11:10pm On Jan 15, 2013
obadiah777: NOSTRADAMUS ? IS THAT WHERE YOU THINK I GOT MY INFO ? LOL
I neva mention u made dt conclusion,jst mentioned xamples of predictions,jst relax ur nerves abt bein patriot to dis topic
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jan 15, 2013
Boll2010: I neva mention u made dt conclusion,jst mentioned xamples of predictions,jst relax ur nerves abt bein patriot to dis topic
WHY YOU WORRIED ABOUT MY NERVES ? DID I TELL YOU I HAD NERVOUS PROBLEMS ? OR ARE YOU JUST A NATURALLY CARING PERSON ? WHICH IS IT ?
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Boll2010: 11:20pm On Jan 15, 2013
obadiah777: WHY YOU WORRIED ABOUT MY NERVES ? DID I TELL YOU I HAD NERVOUS PROBLEMS ? OR ARE YOU JUST A NATURALLY CARING PERSON ? WHICH IS IT ?
dis bst answer ur arguement all long...I wil tel u whr logic came in....wat do u blv west is to ds african countries ansa me wit d two options u gave me n I wil reply u
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by sobastical: 11:29pm On Jan 15, 2013
kaze4blues: Useless west....

Na only africa dem fit handle anyhow

Anyway....6th to comment

With all you said one thing con terminate it all, the 6th to cmmnt of a thing wetin dey there sef Oga seun must pass a law ooo
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by brown3: 11:31pm On Jan 15, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU KNOW ABOUT ECONOMICS. THEY HAVE SHIPPED ALL THEIR MANUFACTURING BASE TO CHINA. THEY DONT PRODUCE ANYTHING ANYMORE
that what they called wisdom, taken advantage in any given oportunity. Americans business men re wise that is why they taken advantage of mass impoverish in china. They will leave after they might have made so much money from low paid chinese slave.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Boll2010: 11:33pm On Jan 15, 2013
sobastical:

With all you said one thing con terminate it all, the 6th to cmmnt of a thing wetin dey there sef Oga seun must pass a law ooo
naso bt e got freedom of xpression
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Boll2010: 11:37pm On Jan 15, 2013
I knw obadiah wnt reply jst cuz e nids answern a tricky question,cuz I saw u stil viewin b4 loggin off
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by alexis(m): 11:45pm On Jan 15, 2013
obadiah777: YEAH SHOWS HOW MUCH YOU KNOW ABOUT ECONOMICS. THEY HAVE SHIPPED ALL THEIR MANUFACTURING BASE TO CHINA. THEY DONT PRODUCE ANYTHING ANYMORE

Yet their Dollar is 160 times greater than your naira smiley. They know how to provide electricity, running water and roads for their citizens
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Boll2010: 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
alexis:

Yet their Dollar is 160 times greater than your naira smiley. They know how to provide electricity, running water and roads for their citizens
bro wat dar mister dnt undastnd is talk abt ur country
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
Boll2010: dis bst answer ur arguement all long...I wil tel u whr logic came in....wat do u blv west is to ds african countries ansa me wit d two options u gave me n I wil reply u
TO AFRICAN COUNTRIES ? WEST IS AN EXPLOITATIVE FORCE
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jan 15, 2013
Boll2010: I knw obadiah wnt reply jst cuz e nids answern a tricky question,cuz I saw u stil viewin b4 loggin off
LOL I DID NOT LOG OFF. WENT TO KITCHEN
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
brown3: that what they called wisdom, taken advantage in any given oportunity. Americans business men re wise that is why they taken advantage of mass impoverish in china. They will leave after they might have made so much money from low paid chinese slave.
AGAIN YOU SHOW YOUR LACK OF ECONOMICS. WHILE THIS SYSTEM IS GOOD FOR THE CAPITALISTS, ALL THE JOBS SHIPPED OUT OF AMERICA MEANS THE TAX BASE OF THE COUNTRY IS GONE WHICH MEANS THE COUNTRY DECAYS FROM WITHIN BECAUSE THERE IS NO MONEY FROM TAX. SO THIS SYSTEM ONLY BENEFITS THE WALMARTS AND TARGETS ETC ETC. ITS NOT A WISE THING TO DO. IT IS DESTRUCTIVE GREEDY AND VERY MYOPIC ON THE PART OF THE ELITE. THIS IS THE COMPLETE ERADICATION OF THE MIDDLE CLASS. THIS IS WHY THE INFRASTRUCTURE IS STARTING TO DECAY. NO TAX BASE TO GET MONEY FROM BY THE DIFFERENT STATES.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 16, 2013
alexis:

ANOTHER PERSON WHO HAS NO IDEA OF HOW THE WORLD WORKS *SIGH* . THE ONLY REASON IT IS WORTH MORE THAN THE NAIRA IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE COERCED THE OPEC COUNTRIES TO ONLY SELL THEIR OIL IN DOLLARS. THATS THE ONLY THING KEEPING THAT TOILET PAPER CALLED THE DOLLAR UP. THIS IS WHY SADAM AND GHADDAFI GOT KILLED. THEY TRY TO EXPOSE THE TRUE VALUE OF THE DOLLAR BY DECIDING NOT TO ACCEPT THE DOLLAR FOR THEIR OIL. THE DOLLAR IS ONLY VALUABLE SO LONG AS AMERICA CAN BULLY OPEC TO ONLY SELL OIL IN DOLLARS WITHOUT WHICH THE DOLLAR WILL COLLAPSE

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. / Time And CNN Suspend Fareed Zakaria For Plagiarism / UN, ECOWAS Condemn Attempted Coup In Guinea Bissau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.