Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,336 members, 7,819,172 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Video Of French Air Strike In Mali - Foreign Affairs (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video Of French Air Strike In Mali (15550 Views)

Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria / French President's Camel Killed And Eaten In Mali / The Facts And Fallacies Of The War In Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by alexis(m): 4:48pm On Jan 16, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE UNENLIGHTENED. OUT OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE CAME THE EUROZONE.OUT OF THE EUROZONE CAME CANADA AND UNITED STATES AND NORWAY IS PART OF THE EUROZONE. THIS IS AN EMPIRE. IT IS THE MODERN ROMAN EMPIRE. THEY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE. THEY WOULD NOT ATTACK EACH OTHER. BUT THATS BESIDES THE POINT. YOU DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND WHAT EXACTLY IS HAPPENING HERE. LET ME REPEAT. THE AMERICAN DOLLAR IS NOT BACKED BY GOLD. THE AMERICAN DOLLAR IS WORTHLESS. AND AMERICAN DOES NOT PRODUCE GOODS ANYMORE BECAUSE IT HAS SHIPPED ITS MANUFACTURING BASE ABROAD MEANING THEY CANT EVEN TRADE BY BARTER BECAUSE THEY PRODUCE NOTHING. AMERICA HAS BEEN REDUCED TO A SERVICE ECONOMY. SO BASICALLY THE COUNTRY IS NOT GIVING ANYONE ANYTHING. ALL IT DOES IS ACT AS THE MIDDLEMAN TO OPEC COUNTRIES. THE OPEC COUNTRIES HAVE BEEN MADE TO TRADE IN DOLLARS ( INSTILLED BY MILITARY MIGHT ) AND THEN COUNTRIES HAVE TO BUY DOLLARS FROM AMERICA TO PAY FOR OIL AND IN RETURN THEY GIVE AMERICA ALL THE EQUIVALENT GOODS THEY PRODUCE. AND THEN THE NATIONS GIVE THE DOLLARS TO OPEC WHO THEN RETURN IT TO AMERICA FOR INTEREST TREASURY BONDS. AND THIS IS HOW AMERICA GETS ITS GOODS AND HAS BEEN LIVING DELICIOUSLY ON EVERYONE AND ACCRUING DEBTS. ITS CALLED 'SPENDING OTHER PEOPLES MONEY'. NOW THE ONLY WAY THIS SYSTEM WORKS IS IF ALL OPEC PAY IN DOLLARS. IF ANY COUNTRY STEPS OUT OF LINE, THEY GET CLIPPED. SO IT IS IMPORTANT TO KEEP ALL OPEC COUNTRIES IN LINE. THEY DONT HAVE TO KEEP CANADA AND NORWAY IN LINE. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME PEOPLE. THEY ARE OFFSHOOTS OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE AND WILL ALWAYS COMPLY. HOWEVER THE OTHER RACES LIKE LIBYA AND IRAQ WILL BE BLASTED IF THEY TRY TO GET OUT OF LINE. ANYWAY I AM DONE WITH YOU. YOU DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THE DYNAMICS OF WORLD ECONOMICS AND POLITICS

I forgot, you are the expert. I wouldn't drag this on either because it appears you know everything. By your theory, America is sanctioning Iran because Iran refuse to use dollars and not because they want Nuclear weapons to destroy another country. I rest my case.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jan 16, 2013
alexis:

I forgot, you are the expert. I wouldn't drag this on either because it appears you know everything. By your theory, America is sanctioning Iran because Iran refuse to use dollars and not because they want Nuclear weapons to destroy another country. I rest my case.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXX4GvsnjJM <<<<< WATCH THIS FROM AN INSIDER. ITS CALLED THE REAL REASON WHY WAR IS COMING TO IRAN
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by alexis(m): 5:27pm On Jan 16, 2013
obadiah777:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mXX4GvsnjJM <<<<< WATCH THIS FROM AN INSIDER. ITS CALLED THE REAL REASON WHY WAR IS COMING TO IRAN

Again, I clap for your theory. If China or Russia decides to buy/sell oil in any other currency than the US Dollar, they will be invaded. If Nigeria says no, I will sell my oil to South Africa in Euros; then I am sure America will invade Nigeria by your theory.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 16, 2013
alexis:

Again, I clap for your theory. If China or Russia decides to buy/sell oil in any other currency than the US Dollar, they will be invaded. If Nigeria says no, I will sell my oil to South Africa in Euros; then I am sure America will invade Nigeria by your theory.
NOW YOUR BRAIN IS STARTING TO WORK. LOL. AND IT IS NOT A THEORY. IT IS REALITY. NIGERIA CANT EVEN TRY IT. WE WILL BE ATTACKED IMMEDIATELY WITH NO NEGOTIATIONS. AMERICA WILL BE ON OUR SOIL THE NEXT DAY ATTACKING AND BOMBING ASO ROCK. WITH AFRICA THEY FEEL THEY CAN DO WHATEVER BECAUSE THERE IS NO RESISTANCE. WITH IRAN THEY HAVE TO STRATEGIZE BECAUSE IRAN IS STRONG AND HAS STRONG ALLIES. AND THAT MY FRIEND IS WORLD POLITICKS. ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE. THIS IS WHY THEY WOULD NOT ALLOW ANY OPEC MEMBERS TO OWN SUPERIOR WEAPONRY. ONCE YOU HAVE SUPERIOR WEAPONRY YOU CANT BE CONTROLLED. YOU ARE A POTENTIAL USUSRPER
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by armyofone(m): 6:38pm On Jan 16, 2013
That's what happen when human beings don't act like one. The planet gods treat them like animals.
SemperFI
God bless our Troops.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by cap28: 10:20pm On Jan 16, 2013
obadiah777: NOW YOUR BRAIN IS STARTING TO WORK. LOL. AND IT IS NOT A THEORY. IT IS REALITY. NIGERIA CANT EVEN TRY IT. WE WILL BE ATTACKED IMMEDIATELY WITH NO NEGOTIATIONS. AMERICA WILL BE ON OUR SOIL THE NEXT DAY ATTACKING AND BOMBING ASO ROCK. WITH AFRICA THEY FEEL THEY CAN DO WHATEVER BECAUSE THERE IS NO RESISTANCE. WITH IRAN THEY HAVE TO STRATEGIZE BECAUSE IRAN IS STRONG AND HAS STRONG ALLIES. AND THAT MY FRIEND IS WORLD POLITICKS. ONLY THE STRONG SURVIVE. THIS IS WHY THEY WOULD NOT ALLOW ANY OPEC MEMBERS TO OWN SUPERIOR WEAPONRY. ONCE YOU HAVE SUPERIOR WEAPONRY YOU CANT BE CONTROLLED. YOU ARE A POTENTIAL USUSRPER

keep dropping the knowledge Obadiah - many nigerians are as blind as anything they will never see the handwriting on the wall even if it is staring them in the face.

The US economy is only staying afloat because the US dollar is the world reserve currency and all major commodities are traded using the US dollar - once america loses that position their economy will go down faster than the titanic because china and all other major creditors will start offloading the dollar and this will cause the value of the dollar to collapse, if the dollar collapses the US will now be forced to pay for its imports using other currencies and that will mean that the cost of living in america will skyrocket - this is why america has sent troops to africa - it is in a fight to the finish over our resources with china in order to preserve its position and dominance.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2013
alexis:

There are so many oil producers out of opec my friend - Russia, the United States, China, Mexico, Canada, Norway, UK and Brazil. They are responsible for close to 60% of oil production. Again, no one forces anyone to trade in dollars. If Norway decides to buy oil from the UK and say I will pay in Euro, by your theory; they will be invaded. You said America produces NOTHING - Hmmmmmm. I will leave that for you to say again smiley.
Don't mind the guy, he has been watching too many conspiracy theory clips on youtube
America is still a great manufacturing power, they just moved away from mass production manufacturing of t shirts, shoes, toys and consumer electronics which the Chinese took over.
But they are still the world leader in advanced tech,plane manufacturing, medical equipments, advanced military weapons,automobiles, etc.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 12:44am On Jan 17, 2013
cap28:

keep dropping the knowledge Obadiah - many nigerians are as blind as anything they will never see the handwriting on the wall even if it is staring them in the face.

The US economy is only staying afloat because the US dollar is the world reserve currency and all major commodities are traded using the US dollar - once america loses that position their economy will go down faster than the titanic because china and all other major creditors will start offloading the dollar and this will cause the value of the dollar to collapse, if the dollar collapses the US will now be forced to pay for its imports using other currencies and that will mean that the cost of living in america will skyrocket - this is why america has sent troops to africa - it is in a fight to the finish over our resources with china in order to preserve its position and dominance.
WELL YOU KNOW WHAT THEY SAY ? SOME PEOPLE HAVE TO FEEL IT TO BELIEVE IT.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 12:49am On Jan 17, 2013
femmyb:
Don't mind the guy, he has been watching too many conspiracy theory clips on youtube
America is still a great manufacturing power, they just moved away from mass production manufacturing of t shirts, shoes, toys and consumer electronics which the Chinese took over.
But they are still the world leader in advanced tech,plane manufacturing, , advanced military weapons,, etc.
AND HOW MANY OF THESE CAN BE SOLD TO MAINTAIN AN ECONOMY ? THESE ARE NOT EVERYDAY GOODS. THESE ARE NOT HIGH DEMAND GOODS. THESE ARE SPECIALIZED MARKET
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by jamst(m): 3:49pm On Jan 17, 2013
@badiah77,cap28,truckpusher & others(me in absential) dat post all dis meaningful comment,may GOD bless u all...keep spreading d truth 2 enligten 9jarian

2 Likes

Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Novice1(m): 4:48pm On Jan 17, 2013
Movingcoil: y ar dz muslims supporting this islamists terrorists? Am stil confused why why why, the french are bombing the islamists terrorists not innocent people or are they innocent people?

And how do you define the T- word? must every fighter remotely linked to Islam bear that brand? Must Islam's name be mentioned in the T- title?

-Why was Brevik (who killed close to 100 people in Norway) not a Christian T?
-Why was the guy who rammed a taxi into a plane on the tarmac at Calabar airport and claimed he was sent by Jesus not called a T by the media?
-Recently a guy killed 20 defenseless children (nay babies) and their five teachers in an elemntary school, and his official title from the media was not a T.
-John Holmes opened fire in a theatre in Aurora last year, killing a number of moviegoers, and he was not branded the T-word.
The only time you hear the T-word is when a muslim is involved. International conspiracy to identify the Noble religion with the bad acts of a few people, mostly ignorant of the the Religion's teachings.

And follow-follow guys like you are ignorantly echoing the global obfuscation of our intellects by the Capitalist Military-Industrial Machine.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 3:36am On Jan 18, 2013
Why kill Qaddafi? This is the beginning of terror! Real terror! Nigeria will be touched. Every part of Nigeria.

I hate when Xtians speak out of plain ignorance and insensitivity. The West will rather align with the Islamic Middle East than align with any Xtian state in Africa.

You guys are so dumb and anytime you hear "bomb the islamists" you are happy thinking this is a religious war and your stoopid sun cult is winning.

Nigeria will be scorched. Now France and western media hypocritically call this attack against rebels. Didn't they support this same rebels in Libya?

Didn't Nicolas Sarkozy come out and say they dropped thousands of ammunition to rebels in Libya? ( http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13955751 )

Where did they think that weapon will cause? This is nothing new. The West staired the chaos in Libya so as to destabilize Africa and justify invading Africa again.

Whether Muslims or Christians, nothing new in these two freaking blod sucking religions.. AFRICANS WAKE UP embarassed embarassed

Nigeria is no longer safe. These terrorists are coming further south. Boko Haram is childplay to what will happen.

Who's making the weapons? Who's selling them? who's killing who? Our fore fathers gave us a free Africa and wanted us to fight to keep it free and even cut every form of colonialism. And what did the generation our fore fathers handed Africa over to do? Sold it right back to the fooools in Europe and America.

2 Likes

Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 3:37am On Jan 18, 2013
Qaddafi had all these goos under control! He basically knew their hide outs, caves and even their medicine.

If they didn't kill Qaddafi, there was no way he would allow them unleash these terrorists on Africans.

These are same rebels the west supported to fight against Libya.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by martinosi: 9:54pm On Jan 22, 2013
obadiah777: JUST FOUND OUT THEY DISCOVERED LOTS OF OIL AND GAS IN MALI

http://www.oilcareers.com/regions/736/MALI_oil_and_gas.asp

AND THERE IS ALOT OF GOLD SOOOOOOOOOOOO MUCH GOLD IN MALI!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KLpHQGExt68

Hmmm so are the west after the Gold...and when they get it are they
going to extract it for their benefit and leave the people still poor like
the People in Papa New Guinea

SEE THE ALTERNATIVE BELOW...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zbqe7TsJ7D4
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by martinosi: 10:02pm On Jan 22, 2013
0lumide: Why kill Qaddafi? This is the beginning of terror! Real terror! Nigeria will be touched. Every part of Nigeria.

I hate when Xtians speak out of plain ignorance and insensitivity. The West will rather align with the Islamic Middle East than align with any Xtian state in Africa.

You guys are so dumb and anytime you hear "bomb the islamists" you are happy thinking this is a religious war and your stoopid sun cult is winning.

Nigeria will be scorched. Now France and western media hypocritically call this attack against rebels. Didn't they support this same rebels in Libya?

Didn't Nicolas Sarkozy come out and say they dropped thousands of ammunition to rebels in Libya? ( http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-13955751 )

Where did they think that weapon will cause? This is nothing new. The West staired the chaos in Libya so as to destabilize Africa and justify invading Africa again.

Whether Muslims or Christians, nothing new in these two freaking blod sucking religions.. AFRICANS WAKE UP embarassed embarassed

Nigeria is no longer safe. These terrorists are coming further south. Boko Haram is childplay to what will happen.

Who's making the weapons? Who's selling them? who's killing who? Our fore fathers gave us a free Africa and wanted us to fight to keep it free and even cut every form of colonialism. And what did the generation our fore fathers handed Africa over to do? Sold it right back to the fooools in Europe and America.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

WISE WORDS ABOVE FROM A WISE MAN......STRONG POINTS IN BOLD
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by cap28: 1:43am On Jan 23, 2013
martinosi how you dey?

you are so right about the gold in Mali - listen to this:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1geA5IVawU&list=UUGThM-ZZBba1Zl9rU-XeR-A&index=21
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by prettyboi1(m): 12:25pm On Jan 23, 2013
Thank God a couple of us know that western powers can never be trusted & they are greedy,corrupt,selfish,blood-seeking,wicked & even more evil than the devil. A lot of our people (Africans) including our so-called "leaders" don't realize this & would even rather live in denial & ignorance till their death so we who know have to ask ourselves what we can do about standing up for our country,for our continent,for our people,for our generation & for the generation of even our unborn kids. Most of our Pan-African leaders who dared to never bow to the evil powers of the west were attacked...think Kwame Nkrumah,Nelson Mandela,Muammar Gaddafi, just to mention a few. These people (the west) poison the hearts of our "leaders" to impose different plans & ideas that keep the population poor at our own expense & to their own advantage. How can we who know work together rather than individually to fight imperialism & neo-colonialism & save the future of Africa? Nothing's too small,we are not trying to be arrogant,but we are trying to get past being "slaves" & "blind,dumb fools" & standing up to taking the destiny of Africa into our own hands rather than having its destiny moulded by evil people who don't even live here.
Let's ask ourselves,why is it only Africa that the west always wants to jump to "help" without thinking too much or too long? My answer's that "Africans have been so dull & stupid & weak for too long. We literally worship the west & hate our own selves & look down or everything black or African & they know this & they take advantage of us." The Arabs have always fought the caucasians (the west) cos they (the west) have tried too long to also show them that they're are a "superior" race but the Arabs wouldn't take that & so the west resolved to using propaganda to fight them. Still the Arabs have built themselves to resist as much interference as they can, even though they have been extreme in many cases,but that's because they've been pushed too much. The Chinese would never let the west dictate to them at all. They fight subtle ways of imperialism daily & if the west had their way,I'm sure they'd love to wipe them out completely for "spoiling show" for them. How can we build Africa? How can we deliver Africa from neo-colonialism? How can we build the Africa of our dreams? How can we safeguard the great future of unborn African kids? It starts with us & those of us who "know"...so therefore let's talk about ways collectively in which we can protect & lead the greatness & independence of the entire African continent.....GOD BLESS THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA.
GOD BLESS MAMA AFRICA.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Blyss: 7:28pm On Jan 23, 2013
ak47mann:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=65wsyQ-HHAc

That's not Mali, and it wasn't a French plane doing the bombing. That footage was taken in Syria of a Syrian Air Force plane bombing a Syrian rebel munitions depot.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. / Time And CNN Suspend Fareed Zakaria For Plagiarism / UN, ECOWAS Condemn Attempted Coup In Guinea Bissau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.