Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,468 members, 7,819,711 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

Video Of French Air Strike In Mali - Foreign Affairs (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Video Of French Air Strike In Mali (15552 Views)

Obama Wins Backing From Key Congressmen For Strike In Syria / French President's Camel Killed And Eaten In Mali / The Facts And Fallacies Of The War In Mali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Boll2010: 12:06am On Jan 16, 2013
So simple!ansa wit ur own options....try to b simple wit ur english to ansa tinz sometyms,exploitative is nt in ur option.jst wanna knw ur view frm ur options
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 12:11am On Jan 16, 2013
Boll2010: So simple!ansa wit ur own options....try to b simple wit ur english to ansa tinz sometyms,exploitative is nt in ur option.jst wanna knw ur view frm ur options
I DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR QUESTION AND THE OPTIONS I HAVE. CAN YOU TELL ME
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Boll2010: 12:17am On Jan 16, 2013
obadiah777: I DONT UNDERSTAND YOUR QUESTION AND THE OPTIONS I HAVE. CAN YOU TELL ME
u said are u bein nervous so interprete it to are d africans nervous,n u said or am I bein carin naturally interpretes are d west jst naturally carin.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 12:21am On Jan 16, 2013
Boll2010: u said are u bein nervous so interprete it to are d africans nervous,n u said or am I bein carin naturally interpretes are d west jst naturally carin.
NOW YOU ARE JUST MAKING STUFF UP LOL
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Boll2010: 12:24am On Jan 16, 2013
obadiah777: NOW YOU ARE JUST MAKING STUFF UP LOL
nah its jst simple logic bro...am out my cellphones is goin off
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 16, 2013
Boll2010: nah its jst simple logic bro...am out my cellphones is goin off
AIIIT STAY UP.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by alexis(m): 12:49am On Jan 16, 2013
obadiah777: ANOTHER PERSON WHO HAS NO IDEA OF HOW THE WORLD WORKS *SIGH* . THE ONLY REASON IT IS WORTH MORE THAN THE NAIRA IS BECAUSE THEY HAVE COERCED THE OPEC COUNTRIES TO ONLY SELL THEIR OIL IN DOLLARS. THATS THE ONLY THING KEEPING THAT TOILET PAPER CALLED THE DOLLAR UP. THIS IS WHY SADAM AND GHADDAFI GOT KILLED. THEY TRY TO EXPOSE THE TRUE VALUE OF THE DOLLAR BY DECIDING NOT TO ACCEPT THE DOLLAR FOR THEIR OIL. THE DOLLAR IS ONLY VALUABLE SO LONG AS AMERICA CAN BULLY OPEC TO ONLY SELL OIL IN DOLLARS WITHOUT WHICH THE DOLLAR WILL COLLAPSE

No one forces anyone to trade in dollars, I do agree with you that the dollar is the global exchange currency. You can decide to trade in Gold bars, exchange of goods if you want. Venezuela isn't a member of OPEC yet it's not as wealthy or economically strong as the US. What you fail to realize is that economic power is tied to military power; it goes hand in hand.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by brown3: 1:13am On Jan 16, 2013
obadiah777: AGAIN YOU SHOW YOUR LACK OF ECONOMICS. WHILE THIS SYSTEM IS GOOD FOR THE CAPITALISTS, ALL THE JOBS SHIPPED OUT OF AMERICA MEANS THE TAX BASE OF THE COUNTRY IS GONE WHICH MEANS THE COUNTRY DECAYS FROM WITHIN BECAUSE THERE IS NO MONEY FROM TAX. SO THIS SYSTEM ONLY BENEFITS THE WALMARTS AND TARGETS ETC ETC. ITS NOT A WISE THING TO DO. IT IS DESTRUCTIVE GREEDY AND VERY MYOPIC ON THE PART OF THE ELITE. THIS IS THE COMPLETE ERADICATION OF THE MIDDLE CLASS. THIS IS WHY THE INFRASTRUCTURE IS STARTING TO DECAY. NO TAX BASE TO GET MONEY FROM BY THE DIFFERENT STATES.
i thought you re wise enough. American is the highest comsumer of those goods produced in china, and they make so much money from those goods been imported to America. They re only having problem in employment and i dont think they re doing badly it only 7.5 percent of them that re unemployed unlike your so called world power china that have about 60 pecent unemployed citizens. You can see the big different, china is no match to America.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 1:37am On Jan 16, 2013
alexis:

No one forces anyone to trade in dollars, I do agree with you that the dollar is the global exchange currency. You can decide to trade in Gold bars, exchange of goods if you want. Venezuela isn't a member of OPEC yet it's not as wealthy or economically strong as the US. What you fail to realize is that economic power is tied to military power; it goes hand in hand.
http://whatreallyhappened.wikia.com/wiki/The_Petrodollar . WHAT YOU FAIL TO REALIZE IS THAT ANY OPEC COUNTRY THAT DECIDES NOT TO USE THE DOLLARS IS A ROGUE STATE THAT HAS TO BE DESTROYED APPARENTLY OR HAVE THEIR LEADERS KILLED FOR PUPPET LEADERS THAT WILL ACCEPT THE DOLLAR. HENCE THE DEMISE OF GHADDAFI AND SADDAM. IRAN IS ON THE HIT LIST NEXT BECAUSE AHMEDINEJAD DOES NOT WANT THE DOLLARS. YOU MUST TRADE IN DOLLARS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET ACCUSED OF HAVING WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION AND THEN BEEN ELIMINATED. DOES THAT NOT SOUND LIKE 'FORCE' ? THE VALUE OF THE DOLLAR IS HINGED ON BEING USED AS THE OPEC EXCHANGE. THIS IS BECAUSE IN THE SEVENTIES DURING THE VIETNAM WAR, AMERICA PRINTED MORE MONEY THAN THE GOLD THEY HAD SO THAT ALL NATIONS DECIDED THAT THE DOLLAR WAS WORTHLESS AND THAT THEY DID NOT WANT IT. THEN NIXON COERCED OPEC TO USE THE DOLLAR AS THE SOURCE OF EXCHANGE.. THIS IS WHAT RESCUED THE DOLLAR. HOWEVER IT IS NOT BACKED BY GOLD. IT IS WORTHLESS. THIS IS WHY THE WAR MACHINE IS IN FULL GEAR AGAINST ANYONE WHO DOES NOT WANT TO USE THE DOLLAR. THIS IS THE BACKBONE OF THE AMERICAN ECONOMY. THIS IS HOW AMERICA CAN BE IN TRILLIONS OF DEBT. BECAUSE THOSE OPEC COUNTRIES THEN RETURN THE DOLLARS TO AMERICA FOR INTEREST TREASURIES AND THEN AMERICA SPREADS THE GOODS RECIEVED IN EXCHANGE FOR THE DOLLARS FROM THE NATIONS AND THE DOLLAR IT RECIEVES BACK, IT THEN RECYCLES THIS AMONGST ITS INDIGENES AND BASICALLY AMERICA IS LIVING OF THE REST OF THE WORLD BECAUSE OF THE PETRODOLLARS. THEY PRODUCE NOTHING. THEY ARE THE MIDDLE-MAN. THATS ALL THEY DO. THEY HAVE MOVED THEIR MANUFACTURING BASE ABROAD. SO FOR THEM TO KEEP ON LIVING DELICIOUSLY WHILE PRODUCING NOTHING, OPEC HAS TO SELL ITS OIL IN DOLLARS
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 1:53am On Jan 16, 2013
brown3: i thought you re wise enough. American is the highest comsumer of those goods produced in china, and they make so much money from those goods been imported to America. They re only having problem in employment and i dont think they re doing badly it only 7.5 percent of them that re unemployed unlike your so called world power china that have about 60 pecent unemployed citizens. You can see the big different, china is no match to America.
LOL YOU ARE LACKING IN KNOWLEDGE. AMERICA IS THE HIGHEST CONSUMER OF THOSE GOODS BUT IT HAS NO MONEY TO PAY FOR THE GOODS IT GETS FROM CHINA. WHAT IT DOES IS SELL INTEREST TREASURIES TO CHINA FOR PAYMENT FOR THE GOODS. THIS IS WHY THEY OWE CHINA TRILLIONS. THEY DO NOT PAY FOR THE GOODS. HOWEVER VERY SOON CHINA WILL WANT TO CASH IN THOSE INTEREST TREASURIES AND THEY WILL HAVE TO REPOSSESS AMERICA THE COUNTRY. THE COUNTRY WILL BELONG TO CHINA. ITS LIKE ME GOING TO MAMA RASAKI TO EAT FOR FREE ON IOU FOR A YEAR. ONE DAY MAMA RASAKI IS GOING TO WANT ALL THE MONEY FOR THE FREE FOOD I ATE FOR ONE WHOLE YEAR WITHOUT PAYING. DOES IT MAKE ME A RICH MAN BECAUSE I AM EATING ALL KINDS OF RICH FOOD FROM MAMA RASAKI WHILE NOT PAYING FOR IT ? DOES THAT MAKE ME A RICH MAN ? IS A MAN RICH IF HE IS OWING 16 TRILLION DOLLARS ? YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. GO AND SLEEP.

AND AMERICA DOES NOT MAKE SO MUCH MONEY FROM THE GOODS IMPORTED TO AMERICA. THE OWNERS OF THE COMPANYS ARE THE ONES WHO MAKE THE MONEY NOT AMERICA. THIS IS WHY THE WALTONS WHO ARE OWNERS OF WALMART ARE WORTH BILLIONS OF DOLLARS. ALL THEIR GOODS ARE MADE IN CHINA. SAME WITH EVERY COMPANY IN AMERICA. ITS THE CEOS WHO MAKE THE MONEY NOT COUNTRY HENCE THE WIDE DIVIDE BETWEEN RICH AND POOR.

AND THEY ARE HAVING PROBLEMS IN EMPLOYMENT BECAUSE THEY HAVE, IN GREED, SHIFTED THEIR MANUFACTURING BASE ABROAD.

3 Likes

Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by cap28: 2:23am On Jan 16, 2013

Mali and the Scramble for Africa
A New Wave of Barbarism

By Ben Schreiner
Global Research, January 14, 2013

The French military intervention into Mali on Friday — France’s second in as many years into a former African colony — was reportedly “seconded” by the United States. This ought to come as no great surprise, given the Pentagon’s deepening penetration into Africa.

According to the U.S. Africa Command (AFRICOM), the Pentagon plans on deploying soldiers to 35 different African countries in 2013. As NPR reports, upwards of 4,000 U.S. soldiers will “take part in military exercises and train African troops on everything from logistics and marksmanship to medical care.” (The Malian army officer responsible for the country’s March coup just so happened to have received U.S. military training.)

Of course, the U.S. military already has a significant on-the-ground presence in Africa. For instance, the “busiest Predator drone base outside of the Afghan war zone” — with 16 drone flights a day — is located at Camp Lemonnier in Djibouti.

But as the Army Times notes, “the region in many ways remains the Army’s last frontier.” And in order to satiate the U.S. appetite for global “power projection,” no frontiers are to be left unconquered.

Thus, as a June report in the Washington Post revealed, the preliminary tentacles of the U.S. military already extend across Africa. As the paper reported, U.S. surveillance planes are currently operating out of clandestine bases in Burkina Faso, Mauritania, Uganda, Ethiopia, Djibouti, and Kenya, with plans afoot to open a new base in South Sudan.

The Post reported further that, “the Pentagon is spending $8.1 million to upgrade a forward operating base and airstrip in Mauritania, on the western edge of the Sahara. The base is near the border with strife-torn Mali.”

And with such assets already in place, the Pentagon was in position to not only “second” France’s intervention into Mali, but, as the New York Times reported, to weigh a “broad range of options to support the French effort, including enhanced intelligence-sharing and logistics support.”

Illuminating what such U.S. support may come to eventually look like in Mali, J. Peter Pham, director of the Atlantic Council’s Africa Center in Washington and a senior strategy advisor to AFRICOM, commented: “Drone strikes or airstrikes will not restore Mali’s territorial integrity or defeat the Islamists, but they may be the least bad option.” A rather ominous sign, given that employing such a “least bad option” has already led to the slaying of hundreds of innocents in the U.S. drone campaign.

Of course, much the same as with the drone campaign, the Pentagon’s push into Africa has come neatly packaged as an extension of “war on terror.” As a June Army Times report notes, “Africa, in particular, has emerged as a greater priority for the U.S. government because terrorist groups there have become an increasing threat to U.S. and regional security.”

But what intervention hasn’t come to be justified by employing some variant of the ever handy “war on terror” refrain? As French President François Hollande declared on Friday, “The terrorists should know that France will always be there when the rights of a people, those of Mali who want to live freely and in a democracy, are at issue.”

“The ideology of our times, at least when it comes to legitimizing war” Jean Bricmont writes in his book Humanitarian Imperialism, “is a certain discourse on human rights and democracy.” And, we might add, a certain cynical discourse on combating terror.

Naturally, then, the notion that the West’s renewed interest in Africa is derived from an altruistic desire to help African states combat terrorism and establish democracy is rather absurd. It was the NATO alliance, lest one forgets, that so eagerly aligned with Salifi fighters to topple Muammar Gaddafi in Libya. Moreover, it is this very same military alliance that is now simultaneously cheering Salifists in Syria, while bombing them in the AfPak region, Somalia, Yemen, and now Mali.

Clearly, only those practicing doublethink stand a chance of comprehending the ever shifting terrain of the Western “war on terror.”

Indeed, for once the veils of protecting “democracy” and combating “terror” are lifted, the imperial face is revealed.

Thus, the imperative driving the renewed Western interest in Africa, as Conn Hallinan helps explain, is the race to secure the continent’s vast wealth.

“The U.S. currently receives about 18 percent of its energy supplies from Africa, a figure that is slated to rise to 25 percent by 2015,” Hallinan writes. “Africa also provides about one-third of China’s energy needs, plus copper, platinum, timber and iron ore.”

What’s more, as Maximilian Forte contends in Slouching Towards Sirte, “Chinese interest are seen as competing with the West for access to resources and political influences. AFRICOM and a range of other U.S. government initiatives are meant to count this phenomenon.”

And this explains NATO’s 2011 foray into Libya, which removed a stubborn pan-Africanist leader threatening to frustrate AFRICOM’s expansion into the Army’s “last frontier.” And this explains the French-led, U.S. supported intervention into Mali, which serves to forcibly assert Western interests further into Africa.

Intervention, we see, breeds intervention. And as Nick Turse warned back in July, “Mali may only be the beginning and there’s no telling how any of it will end.”

All that appears certain is a renewed wave of barbarism, as the scramble for Africa accelerates.

Ben Schreiner is a freelance writer based in Wisconsin. He may be reached at bnschreiner@gmail.com or via his website.

http://www.globalresearch.ca/mali-and-the-scramble-for-africa/5318867
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by brown3: 2:40am On Jan 16, 2013
obadiah777: LOL YOU ARE LACKING IN KNOWLEDGE. AMERICA IS THE HIGHEST CONSUMER OF THOSE GOODS BUT IT HAS NO MONEY TO PAY FOR THE GOODS IT GETS FROM CHINA. WHAT IT DOES IS SELL INTEREST TREASURIES TO CHINA FOR PAYMENT FOR THE GOODS. THIS IS WHY THEY OWE CHINA TRILLIONS. THEY DO NOT PAY FOR THE GOODS. HOWEVER VERY SOON CHINA WILL WANT TO CASH IN THOSE INTEREST TREASURIES AND THEY WILL HAVE TO REPOSSESS AMERICA THE COUNTRY. THE COUNTRY WILL BELONG TO CHINA. ITS LIKE ME GOING TO MAMA RASAKI TO EAT FOR FREE ON IOU FOR A YEAR. ONE DAY MAMA RASAKI IS GOING TO WANT ALL THE MONEY FOR THE FREE FOOD I ATE FOR ONE WHOLE YEAR WITHOUT PAYING. DOES IT MAKE ME A RICH MAN BECAUSE I AM EATING ALL KINDS OF RICH FOOD FROM MAMA RASAKI WHILE NOT PAYING FOR IT ? DOES THAT MAKE ME A RICH MAN ? IS A MAN RICH IF HE IS OWING 16 TRILLION DOLLARS ? YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. GO AND SLEEP.

AND AMERICA DOES NOT MAKE SO MUCH MONEY FROM THE GOODS IMPORTED TO AMERICA. THE OWNERS OF THE COMPANYS ARE THE ONES WHO MAKE THE MONEY NOT AMERICA. THIS IS WHY THE WALTONS WHO ARE OWNERS OF WALMART ARE WORTH BILLIONS OF DOLLARS. ALL THEIR GOODS ARE MADE IN CHINA. SAME WITH EVERY COMPANY IN AMERICA. ITS THE CEOS WHO MAKE THE MONEY NOT COUNTRY HENCE THE WIDE DIVIDE BETWEEN RICH AND POOR.

AND THEY ARE HAVING PROBLEMS IN EMPLOYMENT BECAUSE THEY HAVE, IN GREED, SHIFTED THEIR MANUFACTURING BASE ABROAD.
i can see that u re smoking hot cow poo. So those goods that re produced by American company in china has sudenly become chinese goods, if america have to pay for the goods they consumed they will pay it to the Americans because they re the producers in china. China has no business with goods consumed by Americans. Let me tell u Americans re too smart for china, they know when to start and when to quit.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Meegadough: 2:52am On Jan 16, 2013
Arysexy: pls france when will u grant us d desire of bombing Northern Nigeria? Come fast before boko grows wing.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 2:59am On Jan 16, 2013
brown3: i can see that u re smoking hot cow poo. So those goods that re produced by American company in china has sudenly become chinese goods, if america have to pay for the goods they consumed they will pay it to the Americans because they re the producers in china. China has no business with goods consumed by Americans. Let me tell u Americans re too smart for china, they know when to start and when to quit.
OK NOTHING YOU WROTE UP THERE MADE ANY SENSE. I TAKE IT YOU ARE DRUNK OR SLEEPY. http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/news/timcollard/100011049/america-owes-china-two-trillion-dollars-but-what-does-that-mean/ <<<< AMERICA OWES CHINA 2 TRILLION DOLLARS

THERE IS A DIFFERENCE BETWEEN AMERICAN GOVT DEALINGS IN CHINA AND AMERICAN PRIVATE COMPANY DEALINGS IN CHINA. AMERICAN GOVT OWES CHINA 2 TRILLION DOLLARS. THE MONEY MADE BY THE PRIVATE AMERICAN COMPANIES GO TO THE CEO. HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH AMERICA. TRY TO STAY FOCUSED AND LEARN TO BE PATIENT WHEN READING SO YOU CAN COMPREHEND BETTER BEFORE RESPONDING. THANK YOU

AND WITH THAT. ITS BED TIME
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by stansmart(m): 5:38am On Jan 16, 2013
some ppl just say wot dey dont know, if china is so great why r chinese citizens dying to come to america and neva go bck? d average person earns 4000 dols a yr in chin while in america its 46000 dols. russians in my school dont wanna go bck to russia saying dere country is messed up likewise chinese ppl and some lunatic is in 9ja makin assumptions of what he doesnt know. america owes china abt the same amount it also owes japan. but u forget that the revenue america generates is abt 3 times that of china every year, 3.8 trillion as against 1.8 trillion the chinese govt generates.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Truckpusher(m): 7:06am On Jan 16, 2013
obadiah777: LOL YOU ARE LACKING IN KNOWLEDGE. AMERICA IS THE HIGHEST CONSUMER OF THOSE GOODS BUT IT HAS NO MONEY TO PAY FOR THE GOODS IT GETS FROM CHINA. WHAT IT DOES IS SELL INTEREST TREASURIES TO CHINA FOR PAYMENT FOR THE GOODS. THIS IS WHY THEY OWE CHINA TRILLIONS. THEY DO NOT PAY FOR THE GOODS. HOWEVER VERY SOON CHINA WILL WANT TO CASH IN THOSE INTEREST TREASURIES AND THEY WILL HAVE TO REPOSSESS AMERICA THE COUNTRY. THE COUNTRY WILL BELONG TO CHINA. ITS LIKE ME GOING TO MAMA RASAKI TO EAT FOR FREE ON IOU FOR A YEAR. ONE DAY MAMA RASAKI IS GOING TO WANT ALL THE MONEY FOR THE FREE FOOD I ATE FOR ONE WHOLE YEAR WITHOUT PAYING. DOES IT MAKE ME A RICH MAN BECAUSE I AM EATING ALL KINDS OF RICH FOOD FROM MAMA RASAKI WHILE NOT PAYING FOR IT ? DOES THAT MAKE ME A RICH MAN ? IS A MAN RICH IF HE IS OWING 16 TRILLION DOLLARS ? YOU DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. GO AND SLEEP.

you can also agree with me that China is playing a dangerous politics , the US can engineer a conflict in that region that'll involve China militarily turn around and make them pay for the war expenses and the heavens won't fall....if you go back to history lane we've had instances in the ancient world whereby kings and kingdoms are heavily indebted to another kingdom only to turn around and destroy them because of their military superiority with a flimsy excuse why they invaded in the first place....again China is playing a dangerous politics with these westerners they don't have conscience when their survival is at stake.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Truckpusher(m): 7:21am On Jan 16, 2013
obadiah777: ONLY IF YOUR MOM ASKS ME NICELY
grin grin grin grin
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by dasparrow: 10:30am On Jan 16, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE SO FAR UP THE WHITE MANS BUTTOCKS THAT YOU CANT THINK STRAIGHT ANYMORE. YOU CANT SEE A WORLD WITHOUT HIM. YOU ARE THE TYPE WHO WILL HIRE A WHITE MAN OVER A BLACK MAN AND PAY HIM MORE MONEY THAN A BLACK MAN. THATS THE TYPICAL INFERIORITY COMPLEX AFRICAN. YOU ALL HAVE TO BE DESTROYED IN THIS THERMONUCLEAR O-RGY THAT IS ABOUT TO OVERTAKE THIS WORLD. EVERYONE WITH YOUR MINDSET HAS TO BE DESTROYED. WHOMEVER IS JOINED TO THEM SHALL DIE BY THE SWORD. THE WAY OF THE WICKED IT HATH SEDUCED YOU. YOU HAVE TO GO. YOU HAVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST IN YOUR FOREHEAD

You have spoken well.

1 Like

Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jan 16, 2013
stan smart: some ppl just say wot dey dont know, if china is so great why r chinese citizens dying to come to america and neva go bck? d average person earns 4000 dols a yr in chin while in america its 46000 dols. russians in my school dont wanna go bck to russia saying dere country is messed up likewise chinese ppl and some lunatic is in 9ja makin assumptions of what he doesnt know. america owes china abt the same amount it also owes japan. but u forget that the revenue america generates is abt 3 times that of china every year, 3.8 trillion as against 1.8 trillion the chinese govt generates.
'POVERTY MENTALITY' REARING ITS UGLY HEAD AGAIN. SO BECAUSE SOME CHINESE CITIZENS ARE DYING TO GO TO AMERICA <<< THIS IS YOUR BAROMETER FOR GREAT NATIONS ? IT NEVER CROSSED YOUR MIND THAT THE WAY THE WEST PROMOTE THEMSELVES IN ALL THEIR MOVIES AND MUSIC, THE LIFESTYLE ( WHICH IS ALL AN ILLUSION BECAUSE I LIVED THERE FOR A WHILE MYSELF AND THE PLACE IS TERRIBLE AND VIOLENT AND MORALLY BANKRUPT ),AND THE SUPPOSED FREEDOM ( WHICH IS ALSO AN ILLUSION ), IT HAS NEVER CROSSED YOUR MIND THAT LOTS OF PEOPLE MAY BE ATTRACTED TO THE PLACE BECAUSE OF WHAT THEY PERCIEVE THE CULTURE TO BE ? YOU THINK EVERYONE HAS THAT POVERTY MENTALITY LIKE YOU ? I CANT BELIEVE I AM HOLDING A CONVERSATION WITH SOMEONE WHOSE MEASURE OF A GREAT NATION IS THAT PEOPLE WANT TO GO THERE. OF COURSE PEOPLE WANT TO GO TO AMERICA BECAUSE IT IS SUPPOSEDLY A PLACE WHERE YOU CAN INDULGE YOUR GREED AND YOUR LUSTS. THESE ARE THE TYPES OF PEOPLE ATTRACTED TO AMERICA. SOCIAL DEVIANTS, LUSTFUL SOULS AND DEMONS. THE SOCIETY IS A SOCIETY OF DEMONS. THIS IS WHY IT IS ABOUT TO GET BATHED IN THERMOCUCLEAR SHOWER. TO DESTROY ALL THE DEMONS AT ONCE. READ THE BOOK OF REVELATIONS CHAPTER 18. IT IS TALKING ABOUT AMERICA. IT SAYS BABYLON HAS BECOME THE HOME OF EVERY VILE CREATURE ON EARTH. ALL THE VILE CREATURES ARE ATTRACTED TO THE PLACE
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jan 16, 2013
Truckpusher: you can also agree with me that China is playing a dangerous politics , the US can engineer a conflict in that region that'll involve China militarily turn around and make them pay for the war expenses and the heavens won't fall....if you go back to history lane we've had instances in the ancient world whereby kings and kingdoms are heavily indebted to another kingdom only to turn around and destroy them because of their military superiority with a flimsy excuse why they invaded in the first place....again China is playing a dangerous politics with these westerners they don't have conscience when their survival is at stake.
YOU HAVE A POINT IN THAT CHINA ARE PLAYING A VERY DANGEROUS GAME. HOWEVER IT WOULD NOT PLAY OUT LIKE THAT. IRAN CHINA AND RUSSIA WILL PREVAIL. HOWEVER AT THE END OF THE WHOLE WAR, EVERYONE WILL BE LOSERS EXCEPT A FEW. ALL MAJOR CITIES IN THE WORLD WOULD HAVE BEEN DESTROYED AND ABOUT 5 BILLION PEOPLE ON THE PLANET WOULD BE DESTROYED. THERMONUCLEAR OR-GY.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by teskyg: 1:06pm On Jan 16, 2013
Obaddiah is unneccesarily high on cow dung.I have stop arguing with him.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jan 16, 2013
obadiah777: YOU HAVE A POINT IN THAT CHINA ARE PLAYING A VERY DANGEROUS GAME. HOWEVER IT WOULD NOT PLAY OUT LIKE THAT. IRAN CHINA AND RUSSIA WILL PREVAIL. HOWEVER AT THE END OF THE WHOLE WAR, EVERYONE WILL BE LOSERS EXCEPT A FEW. ALL MAJOR CITIES IN THE WORLD WOULD HAVE BEEN DESTROYED AND ABOUT 5 BILLION PEOPLE ON THE PLANET WOULD BE DESTROYED. THERMONUCLEAR OR-GY.

Einstein once said : "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

WW3 would definitely bring the world's civilization to an end, if not the entire human race. I pray it doesn't happen cheesy

1 Like

Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jan 16, 2013
teskyg: Obaddiah is unneccesarily high on cow dung.I have stop arguing with him.
YEAH DO THAT BECAUSE YOU ARE MAKING NO SENSE
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 16, 2013
doubleDx:

Einstein once said : "I know not with what weapons World War III will be fought, but World War IV will be fought with sticks and stones."

WW3 would definitely bring the world's civilization to an end, if not the entire human race. I pray it doesn't happen cheesy
LOL SUP BRAH BRAH DOUBLEDX. WELL ITS GOING TO HAPPEN. IT IS WHAT IS CALLED THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON. THE WAR TO END ALL WARS. ARMAGEDDON IN THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT ( THE MIDDLE EAST ). THE DICE HAS BEEN CAST. HOWEVER IT WILL STILL BE HUMANS REMAINING, ALTHOUGH MOST HUMANS WILL BE DESTROYED IN THAT LAKE OF FIRE CAUSED BY THE NUKES <<<<< BIBLICAL PROPHESY. THE EARTH HAS TO BE CLEANSED WITH FIRE

1 Like

Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 1:16pm On Jan 16, 2013
obadiah777: LOL SUP BRAH BRAH DOUBLEDX. WELL ITS GOING TO HAPPEN. IT IS WHAT IS CALLED THE BATTLE OF ARMAGEDDON. THE WAR TO END ALL WARS. ARMAGEDDON IN THE VALLEY OF JEHOSHAPHAT ( THE MIDDLE EAST ). THE DICE HAS BEEN CAST. HOWEVER IT WILL STILL BE HUMANS REMAINING, ALTHOUGH MOST HUMANS WILL BE DESTROYED IN THAT LAKE OF FIRE CAUSED BY THE NUKES <<<<< BIBLICAL PROPHESY. THE EARTH HAS TO BE CLEANSED WITH FIRE

I'm doing great bruv. Man, but its really going to be ugly with all the nukes and whatnot. Serious lake of fire bruv!

1 Like

Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Truckpusher(m): 3:10pm On Jan 16, 2013
doubleDx:

if you look around you'll notice that with the dangerous trend in world politics world war 3 is just around the corner waiting for somebody to fire the first shot and all hell would break loose. grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2013
doubleDx:

I'm doing great bruv. Man, but its really going to be ugly with all the nukes and whatnot. Serious lake of fire bruv!
IT IS WHAT IT IS. LOL. THE EARTH HAS TO BE CLEANSED BY FIRE OF ALL ITS WICKEDNESS BEFORE THE REAL WORLD CAN BEGIN. THIS HAS BEEN A REHEARSAL. A VERY HARROWING REHEARSAL I MAY ADD grin
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
Truckpusher: if you look around you'll notice that with the dangerous trend in world politics world war 3 is just around the corner waiting for somebody to fire the first shot and all hell would break loose. grin grin grin grin
EXACTLY. THERE IS AN ARMS RACE AND NATIONS ARE ALL TESTING OUT THEIR WEAPONS. THEY KNOW WHATS COMING. LOL. AND IT AINT GOING TO BE PRETTY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEJvVdZRVx0
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Truckpusher(m): 3:30pm On Jan 16, 2013
obadiah777: EXACTLY. THERE IS AN ARMS RACE AND NATIONS ARE ALL TESTING OUT THEIR WEAPONS. THEY KNOW WHATS COMING. LOL. AND IT AINT GOING TO BE PRETTY

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEJvVdZRVx0
This issue of arming themselves calls for concern for the African people because while other race, nations and kingdoms are arming themselves African leaders are busy looting their own people to buy properties from the west and all the advance countries....so, my own fear is , what if the west, super powers and the mighty countries even the entire world should fall into moral relapse like what happened during the ww2 in order to win the war at all cost what will happen to Black African countries that possesses the minerals, materials or manpower that are necessary to oil the war machines?....anyone here still feel that the west will beg to take it or they will throw away all manner peaceful co habitation?....if we don't wake up from our slumber I see Black Africans being enslaved by force again before this century runs out.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 4:05pm On Jan 16, 2013
Truckpusher: This issue of arming themselves calls for concern for the African people because while other race, nations and kingdoms are arming themselves African leaders are busy looting their own people to buy properties from the west and all the advance countries....so, my own fear is , what if the west, super powers and the mighty countries even the entire world should fall into moral relapse like what happened during the ww2 in order to win the war at all cost what will happen to Black African countries that possesses the minerals, materials or manpower that are necessary to oil the war machines?....anyone here still feel that the west will beg to take it or they will throw away all manner peaceful co habitation?....if we don't wake up from our slumber I see Black Africans being enslaved by force again before this century runs out.
NAH WE WOULD NOT BE ENSLAVED. HOWEVER MANY OF US WILL BE DESTROYED. WE ARE SITTING DUCKS WAITING TO GET DESTROYED. AND THE DESTRUCTION WILL HAPPEN. HOWEVER ALL THE MAJOR POWERS WILL WIPE EACH OTHER OUT SO THAT THERE WILL BE NO MORE WEAPONRY. ALL THE NUCLEAR AND WEAPONRY BASES IN THE WORLD WOULD BE TARGETED. WHEN ALL THE WEAPONRY IS DESTROYED, THE STRONG WOULD EMERGE. THE STRONG WOULD NOT BE WHO HAS WEAPONRY. THE STRONG WILL BE BASED ON BOTH MORAL AND PHYSICAL STRENGTH. THEN THE STRONG WILL TAKE OVER. WESTERN COUNTRIES WITHOUT THEIR WEAPONS ARE WIMPS. SO ONCE THEY WIPE EACH OTHERS ARSENAL OUT, THAT WOULD BE THE END OF WORLD DOMINATION BASED ON WEAPONRY. WORLD DOMINATION BASED ON MORALITY IS WHAT THE NEXT PHASE IS
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by alexis(m): 4:12pm On Jan 16, 2013
obadiah777: http://whatreallyhappened.wikia.com/wiki/The_Petrodollar . WHAT YOU FAIL TO REALIZE IS THAT ANY OPEC COUNTRY THAT DECIDES NOT TO USE THE DOLLARS IS A ROGUE STATE THAT HAS TO BE DESTROYED APPARENTLY OR HAVE THEIR LEADERS KILLED FOR PUPPET LEADERS THAT WILL ACCEPT THE DOLLAR. HENCE THE DEMISE OF GHADDAFI AND SADDAM. IRAN IS ON THE HIT LIST NEXT BECAUSE AHMEDINEJAD DOES NOT WANT THE DOLLARS. YOU MUST TRADE IN DOLLARS IF YOU DO NOT WANT TO GET ACCUSED OF HAVING WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION AND THEN BEEN ELIMINATED. DOES THAT NOT SOUND LIKE 'FORCE' ? THE VALUE OF THE DOLLAR IS HINGED ON BEING USED AS THE OPEC EXCHANGE. THIS IS BECAUSE IN THE SEVENTIES DURING THE VIETNAM WAR, AMERICA PRINTED MORE MONEY THAN THE GOLD THEY HAD SO THAT ALL NATIONS DECIDED THAT THE DOLLAR WAS WORTHLESS AND THAT THEY DID NOT WANT IT. THEN NIXON COERCED OPEC TO USE THE DOLLAR AS THE SOURCE OF EXCHANGE.. THIS IS WHAT RESCUED THE DOLLAR. HOWEVER IT IS NOT BACKED BY GOLD. IT IS WORTHLESS. THIS IS WHY THE WAR MACHINE IS IN FULL GEAR AGAINST ANYONE WHO DOES NOT WANT TO USE THE DOLLAR. THIS IS THE BACKBONE OF THE AMERICAN ECONOMY. THIS IS HOW AMERICA CAN BE IN TRILLIONS OF DEBT. BECAUSE THOSE OPEC COUNTRIES THEN RETURN THE DOLLARS TO AMERICA FOR INTEREST TREASURIES AND THEN AMERICA SPREADS THE GOODS RECIEVED IN EXCHANGE FOR THE DOLLARS FROM THE NATIONS AND THE DOLLAR IT RECIEVES BACK, IT THEN RECYCLES THIS AMONGST ITS INDIGENES AND BASICALLY AMERICA IS LIVING OF THE REST OF THE WORLD BECAUSE OF THE PETRODOLLARS. THEY PRODUCE NOTHING. THEY ARE THE MIDDLE-MAN. THATS ALL THEY DO. THEY HAVE MOVED THEIR MANUFACTURING BASE ABROAD. SO FOR THEM TO KEEP ON LIVING DELICIOUSLY WHILE PRODUCING NOTHING, OPEC HAS TO SELL ITS OIL IN DOLLARS

There are so many oil producers out of opec my friend - Russia, the United States, China, Mexico, Canada, Norway, UK and Brazil. They are responsible for close to 60% of oil production. Again, no one forces anyone to trade in dollars. If Norway decides to buy oil from the UK and say I will pay in Euro, by your theory; they will be invaded. You said America produces NOTHING - Hmmmmmm. I will leave that for you to say again smiley.
Re: Video Of French Air Strike In Mali by Nobody: 4:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
alexis:

There are so many oil producers out of opec my friend - Russia, the United States, China, Mexico, Canada, Norway, UK and Brazil. They are responsible for close to 60% of oil production. Again, no one forces anyone to trade in dollars. If Norway decides to buy oil from the UK and say I will pay in Euro, by your theory; they will be invaded. You said America produces NOTHING - Hmmmmmm. I will leave that for you to say again smiley.
YOU ARE UNENLIGHTENED. OUT OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE CAME THE EUROZONE.OUT OF THE EUROZONE CAME CANADA AND UNITED STATES AND NORWAY IS PART OF THE EUROZONE. THIS IS AN EMPIRE. IT IS THE MODERN ROMAN EMPIRE. THEY ARE THE SAME PEOPLE. THEY WOULD NOT ATTACK EACH OTHER. BUT THATS BESIDES THE POINT. YOU DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND WHAT EXACTLY IS HAPPENING HERE. LET ME REPEAT. THE AMERICAN DOLLAR IS NOT BACKED BY GOLD. THE AMERICAN DOLLAR IS WORTHLESS. AND AMERICAN DOES NOT PRODUCE GOODS ANYMORE BECAUSE IT HAS SHIPPED ITS MANUFACTURING BASE ABROAD MEANING THEY CANT EVEN TRADE BY BARTER BECAUSE THEY PRODUCE NOTHING. AMERICA HAS BEEN REDUCED TO A SERVICE ECONOMY. SO BASICALLY THE COUNTRY IS NOT GIVING ANYONE ANYTHING. ALL IT DOES IS ACT AS THE MIDDLEMAN TO OPEC COUNTRIES. THE OPEC COUNTRIES HAVE BEEN MADE TO TRADE IN DOLLARS ( INSTILLED BY MILITARY MIGHT ) AND THEN COUNTRIES HAVE TO BUY DOLLARS FROM AMERICA TO PAY FOR OIL AND IN RETURN THEY GIVE AMERICA ALL THE EQUIVALENT GOODS THEY PRODUCE. AND THEN THE NATIONS GIVE THE DOLLARS TO OPEC WHO THEN RETURN IT TO AMERICA FOR INTEREST TREASURY BONDS. AND THIS IS HOW AMERICA GETS ITS GOODS AND HAS BEEN LIVING DELICIOUSLY ON EVERYONE AND ACCRUING DEBTS. ITS CALLED 'SPENDING OTHER PEOPLES MONEY'. NOW THE ONLY WAY THIS SYSTEM WORKS IS IF ALL OPEC PAY IN DOLLARS. IF ANY COUNTRY STEPS OUT OF LINE, THEY GET CLIPPED. SO IT IS IMPORTANT TO KEEP ALL OPEC COUNTRIES IN LINE. THEY DONT HAVE TO KEEP CANADA AND NORWAY IN LINE. THEY ARE ALL THE SAME PEOPLE. THEY ARE OFFSHOOTS OF THE ROMAN EMPIRE AND WILL ALWAYS COMPLY. HOWEVER THE OTHER RACES LIKE LIBYA AND IRAQ WILL BE BLASTED IF THEY TRY TO GET OUT OF LINE. ANYWAY I AM DONE WITH YOU. YOU DONT SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THE DYNAMICS OF WORLD ECONOMICS AND POLITICS

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

US Vice Presidential Debate Holds Tonight. / Time And CNN Suspend Fareed Zakaria For Plagiarism / UN, ECOWAS Condemn Attempted Coup In Guinea Bissau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 123
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.