Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,105 members, 7,818,302 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:13 PM

He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife (30129 Views)

Help My Elder Sister Is About To Marry A Man That Bad Mouths Her In Her Absence. / HELP!!! My Elder Sister Asking Of Sex From Me And Seducing Me / I Mistakenly Impregnated My Elder Sister—man, 25, Tells Court (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by texazzpete(m): 10:40am On Jan 16, 2013
Okija_juju:

Funny I have never laid a hand on a woman ever in my life...

But like I said, I suport the man. If a woman left her house, her home, her family to go to another mans house and harrass his wife.. ANYTHING SHE SEE, MAKE SHE TAKE!!! Period!!

The ability or inability for a man to shut a woman up without physical abuse is neither here nor there.. I am a strong believer in violence. It is the last resort in conflict resolution. People may not like it, but it works all the same. That woman was his elder sister which gives her the height and natural authority advantage. She prolly thought she could bully him like she prolly did when they were kids.. Sadly, she forgot that he was now a grown, married man..

SHE GOT WHAT SHE DESERVED!!

Shebi na PH you dey? You must let me buy you a beer sometime grin

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Okijajuju1(m): 10:41am On Jan 16, 2013
honeric01:

i believe you're just trying to appear tough and more refined than this. you mean the only way to command respect in your home's to beat your elder sister because of an intent?

Point of correction:: I never said it was the only way, but its definitely an available option that is almost always certain to yeild positive results.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by honeric01(m): 10:42am On Jan 16, 2013
Okija_juju:

Just because there was no physical contact between both women, does not mean that there was no physical contact between sister and brother.. And yes, an elder sister does not mean she has immunity from a beatdown.

kindly show us where it was stated that the woman beat the man. The op said he wasn't sure who slapped first. Even if the ELDER sister slapped first, does that warrant blooding her?

I feel sorry for the man and more sorry for the wife because the future is so full of violence for her.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Okijajuju1(m): 10:42am On Jan 16, 2013
texazzpete:

Shebi na PH you dey? You must let me buy you a beer sometime grin

Na true o!! You sef dey PH!!

We should hook up one of these weekends..

Na Trans-Amadi area I dey sha!!
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by gentlegg(m): 10:43am On Jan 16, 2013
Beating up not just a sister but an elder sister and another man's wife for that matter, that guy is a capital FOOL. From d little story, i depict that even the wife is most probably a bad wife, if she did nothing wrong, why would she lock out her husband's sister outside, she claim the husband sister was coming for a fight, was she with a knife, gun or any weapon? how did she even know that she was coming for a fight since she have not even entered their house?

3 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 10:43am On Jan 16, 2013
honeric01:

you need to think well bro and not be hasty in acting, read the post again.

Was there any physical contact between the sister and wife?

Beating up your elder sister because of an intent? Gosh, i can't believe what i'm reading.

Read my other posts on this thread.
I have read enough of these stories to know that things are often ommitted to give a picture based on the views of the person narrating the story.
It is my strong belief that emotional shifts of the nature of what transpired according to how this particular story was presented do not happen just like that.
I am not saying he couldn't control things better, but I'm also not foolish enough to start judging him based on what may have been a logical response to an undocumented micro-detail.

It's a fairly long way from "please calm down" to "Shoryuken!". All you read is that he got to Shoryuken.
You don't know what transpired in-between. I can bet you it wasn't "nothing".

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by honeric01(m): 10:46am On Jan 16, 2013
Okija_juju:

Point of correction:: I never said it was the only way, but its definitely an available option that is almost always certain to yeild positive results.

since the gate was already locked, how would she gain access to confronting the wife physically? Why not just turn back, go back to work and let her rant until she's tired? Wouldn't that yeild a better result?

Trust me, that man and his wife's going to have a hard time and the wife's going to keep living in fear because a seed's been sown and must be reaped in no distant time.

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Truckpusher(m): 10:47am On Jan 16, 2013
Okija_juju:

Na true o!! You sef dey PH!!

We should hook up one of these weekends..

Na Trans-Amadi area I dey sha!!
Oboy you dey Trans Amadi?
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 10:48am On Jan 16, 2013
dammytosh: He did not beat up his elder sister for his wife. The Topic is misleading and a lot of lazy Nairalanders will not bother reading before hitting the reply button.

He beat his sister for intruding into his private residence. Please leave the wife out.

Thank You.

Agree. The beating has no bearing to whether his wife was in the house or not. The immediate reason for the beating appears to be due to his sister getting violent despite several attempts by the husband to de-escalate a situation.

Could he have controlled himself more, yes, but violence begets violence as has been said. His sister's violence towards him beget his retaliatory violence.

As to the dripping blood, we don't know exactly why but a very common reason to drip blood would be a nosebleed from one slap to the face so at this point, that part of the story doesn't 100% convince me that the beating was a brutal one. I don't at all support him putting a brutal beatdown on her, and shame on him if he did that, but I have no qualms about him retaliating because she obviously beat him first. I would feel the same if it were a man vs his wife in a similar situation where she attacked him physically first. Women can't go around beating up men and expecting nothing to happen. Let everybody, male and female, keep their hands to themselves.

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 16, 2013
honeric01:

since the gate was already locked, how would she gain access to confronting the wife physically? Why not just turn back, go back to work and let her rant until she's tired? Wouldn't that yeild a better result?

Trust me, that man and his wife's going to have a hard time and the wife's going to keep living in fear because a seed's been sown and must be reaped in no distant time.

Oh obviously. Things are never going to be the same in the family again.
No-one ever looked at this situation and said "yes, good has come of this".

But as a proud supporter of the "don't start none, Don't get none" lifestyle, I'd say anyone who starts something deserves what they get.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by honeric01(m): 10:51am On Jan 16, 2013
2buff:

Read my other posts on this thread.
I have read enough of these stories to know that things are often ommitted to give a full holistic picture of the events that transpired and why certain things occured.
It is my strong belief that emotional shifts of the nature of what transpired according to how this particular story was presented do not happen just like that.
I am not saying he couldn't control things better, but I'm also not foolish enough to start judging him based on what may have been a logical response to an undocumented micro-detail.

It's a fairly long way from "please calm down" to "Shoryuken!". All you read is that he got to Shoryuken.
You don't know what transpired in-between. I can bet you it wasn't "nothing".

bro, learn to be stable and plain, you said in your first comment that no one was there so we should choose what to believe, yet in that same post, you said it was obvious the man did the right thing and that the elder sister deserved it. Now read this your last post again and see how you're making the same mistakes again.

Do not assume, work with what the poster typed, until something new's added by the op, do not assume.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by dammytosh: 10:51am On Jan 16, 2013
Okija_juju:

You are rather stupid.. My folks have been together for over 35years.. My grandma and my mum are the closest of all her daughter in-laws.

Dont fhucking call my father weak. All the men in your family wouldnt even measure up in any way shape or form. What God has joined together, let no man put assunder. Its your place to fight to protect your marriage, wether you have to fight your mother or your father. Its biitches like you that remain a mummys boy for life and frustrate another mans daughter..

If you are not ready to separate from your mother and father and cling, then please do not get married.[b] I didnt say my fathers girlfriend beat his mum, I said his wife!!!
. You will stand by and watch your family beat and throw your wife out as if shes an orphan. Fhucking grow up first you pusssy! My father has had a successful marriage with his wife. No fights ever between them, he has never laid a hand on her, they are inseparable like conjoined twins, they have grown successful kids, life is copacetic.. So shove your stupid comment up your a'ss.

NEXT!!!!!!![/b]

Congrats !!! you must be very proud of ur mum for beating up ur grand mum.

Your ignorant post is carefully scripted to get sympathy from gullible peeps. Being a weakling has nothing to do with shape or form as ignorantly asserted by you.

I repeat, it is wrong for your Mum to beat ur Grand Mum. There is nothing to be proud of about that.

With the kind of words u use on Nairaland and your stands on different issues, your claim that they grew successful kids sounds debatable cos you are definitely not.

2 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by honeric01(m): 10:53am On Jan 16, 2013
2buff:

Oh obviously. Things are never going to be the same in the family again.
No-one ever looked at this situation and said "yes, good has come of this".

But as a proud supporter of the "don't start none, Don't get none" lifestyle, I'd say anyone who starts something deserves what they get.

i feel sorry for that wife who thought she was smart, hmmm. That man too. They're going to live in fear and distrust for a very long time.

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by freecocoa(f): 10:54am On Jan 16, 2013
His sister must be a very troublesome person but he shouldn't have beaten her at all talk more to the extent of blood dripping from her body.

The man himself is also crazy and I pity his wife, inshort it looks like he's from a family of fighters, make that him wife watch her back o.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Okijajuju1(m): 10:55am On Jan 16, 2013
Truckpusher: Oboy you dey Trans Amadi?

Yes o!!
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by honeric01(m): 10:56am On Jan 16, 2013
gentlegg: Beating up not just a sister but an elder sister and another man's wife for that matter, that guy is a capital FOOL. From d little story, i depict that even the wife is most probably a bad wife, if she did nothing wrong, why would she lock out her husband's sister outside, she claim the husband sister was coming for a fight, was she with a knife, gun or any weapon? how did she even know that she was coming for a fight since she have not even entered their house?

i just tire o. Reacting on assumptions.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by joymary7(f): 10:57am On Jan 16, 2013
kitty kat: Just beingg naughty but real at the same time. Why do we always forget the part in d Good book that says, " and the 2 shall become 1 flesh"

I am sure its cos of ppl that say, we came out of the same womb so the woman is inferior to d inlaws that the bible said that.
the bible has notin to do wit this, as an elder sis to my bro i ensure he gets everytin he wants, our parents are nt rich but im married and i try to do a lot for him all tru his university education to his service yr to his day as a job seeker..... After all these sacrifise he beats me up becos of his wife? If i no kill am tht day i will curse his entire generation. Wife ko wife nii... I will never allow my husband beats any of his sis for my sake

1 Like

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by dammytosh: 10:57am On Jan 16, 2013
ileobatojo:

Agree. The beating has no bearing to whether his wife was in the house or not. The immediate reason for the beating appears to be due to his sister getting violent despite several attempts by the husband to de-escalate a situation.

Could he have controlled himself more, yes, but violence begets violence as has been said. His sister's violence towards him beget his retaliatory violence.

As to the dripping blood, we don't know exactly why but a very common reason to drip blood would be a nosebleed from one slap to the face so at this point, that part of the story doesn't 100% convince me that the beating was a brutal one. I don't at all support him putting a brutal beatdown on her, and shame on him if he did that, but I have no qualms about him retaliating because she obviously beat him first. I would feel the same if it were a man vs his wife in a similar situation where she attacked him physically first. Women can't go around beating up men and expecting nothing to happen. Let everybody, male and female, keep their hands to themselves.

I understand your point but what i am saying is that peeps have a way of making the wife look like the evil one. It is simple, i meet you in-front of my gate threatening to gain access to my apartment against my wife's wish.

I will get you arrested or beat you up in the mean time cos i signed to protect her with all my life when we married.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 11:02am On Jan 16, 2013
honeric01:

bro, learn to be stable and plain, you said in your first comment that no one was there so we should choose what to believe, yet in that same post, you said it was obvious the man did the right thing and that the elder sister deserved it. Now read this your last post again and see how you're making the same mistakes again.

Do not assume, work with what the poster typed, until something new's added by the op, do not assume.

bro, learn to be intelligent and to see holes in a story where things don't connect.
Do not assume that people are wild beasts to be demonized based on the result of sketchy, incomplete stories.
A lot of elements of the story are missing, especially the events detailing the emotional state transition between "Please sis calm down" and "take this roundhouse kick b**ch!".

Aside from that, I have been extremely plain that I do not understand what someone is doing going to another person's house to start a fight with his wife AND I have made it doubly plain that I support a man defending his wife and immediate family from in-laws and whoever attempts to attack them in my house deserve what's coming to them. I believe in the protocol of reporting to me what it is you feel a member of my family has done, and not trying to barge into my home to cause them harm.

If my stance seems unclear or unstable to you, I assure you it is not as a result of a lack of clarity/focus of my posts, but as a result of your own perspective/understanding, which Isn't something I control.

4 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Sike(m): 11:04am On Jan 16, 2013
Rrrrrrubbishhhhh!
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by freecocoa(f): 11:08am On Jan 16, 2013
As far as I'm concerned there's nothing like the wife assumed her sister in-law was looking for a fight cos its very obvious she was.

Why did she not just leave to return later probably when her brother is at home?instead she stood there and kept pushing even after she was told by her brother to leave.

I don't support her getting beat up but she literally asked for it, the man could have been more patient though but we can't rule out the possibility that the troublesome sister may have hit him first sef.undecided
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Okijajuju1(m): 11:09am On Jan 16, 2013
dammytosh:

Congrats !!! you must be very proud of ur mum for beating up ur grand mum.

Your ignorant post is carefully scripted to get sympathy from gullible peeps. Being a weakling has nothing to do with shape or form as ignorantly asserted by you.

I repeat, it is wrong for your Mum to beat ur Grand Mum. There is nothing to be proud of about that.

With the kind of words u used in your post above, your claim that they grew successful kids sounds debatable cos you are definitely not.

[b]lol

Yes I am proud of my mother.. She fought for her marriage. Not just her in-laws but her father and siblings as well. She showed strenght and character that many women lack. She fought for what she believed in. Her fight kept her marriage. She fought a good fight!

Erm.. I dont get the weakling part! so I will ignore..

I will not be stupid to say it was a good thing that happened, but its neither a bad thing. If that fight saved her marriage, then my god she should have used a weapon. Its her marital home. If she cant fight to save it, then she dosent deserve to be there.

My claim that they grew successful kids.. DUDE!! You take yourself too seriously. I am successful. Heck, I have money enough to get prefrential treatment in 3 banks. My sisters are succesful engineers working on two separate continents. I could keep pointing out all our successes but hey!! This is the internet, what does it matter.

Point is this.. My mum had to fight not just her father, but her mother in-law in order to not only have peace but save her marriage over 30 years ago. She is still happily married to the same man today. She and that mother-in-law are very close today. She has had not just a successful marriage but also successful children both male and female. Today even her own father now respects her husband (whom he used to refer to as 'that poverty stricken rat).

My Child, fights are an integral part of life. You have to choose and pick your fights wisely. I will fight anybody.. I repeat, anybody to protect my wife.. My kids inclusive.. This is how my father raised me.. this is how I am made. FOR BETTER, FOR WORSE, TILL DEATH.. Thats not a vow to be taken lightly..

Before you judge my parents who have lived and enjoyed a happy, fruitful marriage.. why not focus on yourself and pray that you can have a happy marriage.. [/b]

4 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 11:10am On Jan 16, 2013
ileobatojo:

That being said, I have no doubt in my mind that the wife is a big time trouble maker. However, the man apparently wants her just like that and all the attempts by the family to break them up has not worked. They need to butt out of their relationship and accept their brother's decision. Their relationship with their brother is at stake if they keep this up as the man is determined to stay married to his wife.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Yeecar(m): 11:12am On Jan 16, 2013
coogar:

her own husband must be irresponsible to have allowed his wife to go to another married woman's house to cause trouble. if this was on a neutral ground, i can understand! what right has a woman to go threaten another married woman in her home?

there's no sentiment here.
i would not tolerate such nonsense as well - if my sister respects me, she won't come after my wife to threaten her. in a nutshell, if you threaten my wife, you have also threatened me and i would do anything within my powers to put you down. she's lucky she wasn't fed to the dogs. respect begets respect - no individual has any right to go into another person's house to threaten them.
Regardless of whateva your wife must have done or said to your family?!! That Shows how 'Immature and Irresponsible' you are...No offence Bro, 'just commenting based on the 'thing' you typed up there.
Marriage is not for kids you know, their are ups and downs, and you will need 'WISDOM' to deal with it!!!
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by donchris369: 11:12am On Jan 16, 2013
For all the men claiming to be very lovely and caring to their wives than i am are all big hypocrites. You can kill your siblings and your parents for your wife, that is all your businesses. As for me, i still stand by my word, never and i say again never will i beat my elder sister because of my wife. What makes me a man is to be able to manage love, marriage and reason to the betterment of myself and wife. What if something happens to me(God forbid), then the wife will now go back to her own family abi? I laugh for all you men who beat up ur parents and siblings because of your wife. Yes, you have to love and protect your wife, but, be a man, never you resort to violence because, it is still that your wife that will suffer the aftermaths.

2 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by tulk2mi: 11:12am On Jan 16, 2013
I can undastand most of d sentiments here both 4 n against. Yes i agree dat d man should hv had a beta self control yet again they say if a human being behaves like a rat den it should not com as surprise when a cat chases him. meaning u get treated d way u represent urself.

this situation is very common, where family members feel because, like somebody iterated, they fed u, took care of u , got ur back, been thro thick and thin wit u they have a rite to determine who u should or should not be wit. they want 2 hv a say on wat goes on in your family, this is especially true 4 brodas who bring women home and it is d SILs n MILs dat spear head this rifts.
Now 4 me am not asking my family members to like who am wit, they should just respect d fact dat she's d one i wanna b wit no mata their sentiments. if they claim dat they love n wants my happiness, then d fact dat she makes me hapi should b paramount. if they cant love her, they could just be cordial. if they cant manage any of dat then every body should just keep their distance. because i didnot marry my wife 4 dem, i married 4 my self
DATS D BOUNDARY.
If ANYBODY crosses dat boundary then i agree 100% wit OKIJA JUJU, If a bloodied face is wat its goin to take 2 send dat message across, it may not b pleasant but it will be done whether senior or mum.

I hear pple asking wat the husband of the elder sista should do? or like some would say no body beats my wife no mata what.
If my wife acts irresponsibly like the elder sista did, then she's on her own, all she's gonna get 4rm me na SORRY. Supposing while trying to defend her honour i get beaten up. Then na 2-0 n i no go get mouth 4 house again cos she no go let me hear word again wen we argue. smthing like "na 4 my side u dey get power no b ur fellow man deal wit u dat day" grin grin grin
But if sombody comes to MY house to intimidate my wife, then d person go first cross my dead body cos na only death fit stop me.

7 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Okijajuju1(m): 11:12am On Jan 16, 2013
joymary7: the bible has notin to do wit this, as an elder sis to my bro i ensure he gets everytin he wants, our parents are nt rich but im married and i try to do a lot for him all tru his university education to his service yr to his day as a job seeker..... After all these sacrifise he beats me up becos of his wife? If i no kill am tht day i will curse his entire generation. Wife ko wife nii... I will never allow my husband beats any of his sis for my sake

Are you your brothers wife?!

If you think because of all these sacrifices you made for your brother, it gives you the right to butt in on his marriage, then I see a good beating awaiting you in the future.. A marriage is sacred. A Union between a man and his wife.. You my dear are third party, it dosent matter wether you even gave your brother a kidney in the past!!

SIMPLE!

Na sisers like una dey struggle una dead brother property with ehn wife.. Better stay in your husbands house and mind your business o!!

2 Likes

Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 11:13am On Jan 16, 2013
My wife is as important to me as my sister but I guess the guy overreacted. They should let him and his wife be, if he is comfortable with her as she is, then no problem.
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by kaze4blues(m): 11:14am On Jan 16, 2013
coogar:

he did well considering the circumstance.....
like your story revealed - he tried to settle with the sister, he told her not to enter the house but she insisted on making trouble. i think the sister deserved what she got. a man must protect his wife from any threat(foreign or local)!!!

Coogar or wot re u called? I don't wanna knw whether u re m or f but judgin frm ur posts, u re an ANIMAL.

U even justified dt d man to beat his elder sista upto d extent of blood drippin out is ok.

U nd ur types shld b sent on exile.

Put urself in d position of dat elder sista, so u wil b contented if ur younga broda beat d hell outta u cos of his wife.

I knw u wil yell @ me but undstand ds fact...even d whites u re copyin in d name of civilization cannot act in such a barbaric nd cruel manner.

Mtchewwwww
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by shynerd(m): 11:15am On Jan 16, 2013
I wonder how you guys would have replied if the genders were reversed. cool
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by Nobody: 11:16am On Jan 16, 2013
2buff:

It's a fairly long way from "please calm down" to "Shoryuken!".

2buff:

A lot of elements of the story are missing, especially the events detailing the emotional state transition between "Please sis calm down" and "take this roundhouse kick b**ch!".

2buff: People hardly switch emotion from "sis please calm down" to "I will kill you B**ch!" just like that.

Lol! grin grin
Re: He Beat-up His Elder Sister For His Wife by freecocoa(f): 11:16am On Jan 16, 2013
ileobatojo:

That being said, I have no doubt in my mind that the wife is a big time trouble maker. However, the man apparently wants her just like that and all the attempts by the family to break them up has not worked. They need to butt out of their relationship and accept their brother's decision. Their relationship with their brother is at stake if they keep this up as the man is determined to stay married to his wife.
What makes you think the wife is a trouble maker? The fact that someone will probably face someone who wants to fight him\her does not make that person a trouble maker.

I don't go looking for trouble but them no born you well to intimidate me make I keep quiet that doesn't make me troublesome, it just means I know my right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

UK Divorce Court Awards Woman 65% Of Husband's Asset / Nigerian Man Living In South Africa Needs Help Reconnecting Back Home / Leaving My Wife And Kids To Travel Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.