Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,585 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? (12412 Views)

What Was Budgeted For The Federal Ministry Of Interior #saatahbudgetseries / Presidency To Spend N114m On Feeding In 2016 – Document / Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2013 In One Word? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by romanlaw(m): 1:40pm On Jan 16, 2013
Eko Ile:

Ode, you can switch ID a million times, you are are still the same LAPTOP ROBOT.

ALL U KNOW HOW TO DO IS TO INSULT PEOPLE AND THATS WHY U REMAIN FRAUSTRATED IN LIFE. ONCE I SEE EKO ILE : THE NEXT THING I SEE IS INSULT. ONE WONDER HOW U GREW UP, NO MANNERS AT ALL. ONLY THE GOOD AND GENTLE GOD WILL REWARD YOU ACCORDING WITH MISFORTUNES AND BAD LUCK.
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by nku5: 1:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
thelastPope:

Am sorry but if you go to the politics section of NL, you will see threads on Abia, Delta, Lagos, Akwa Ibom< Kano, Sokoto, others. I dont see anywhere on NL rules that says only people from a particular state can comment on threads from their states. It is only on threads on Lagos state that I see such hypocritical comments from your likes. Demdem, Eko Ile, Gbawe, Take Dat and all the other ACN gangs post comments on all those threads of other states and no one has ever questioned their right to. Keep your dumb and hypocritical statements to yourself, thank you!

I thought I was the only one that had noticed that hypocritical and pukeworthy trait
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by chidexy(m): 1:49pm On Jan 16, 2013
Actually the Lagos State Government, just like any other State Government, do spend huge amount of money on entertainment/food. Most are captured under different headings in their budgets, depending on the agency or directorate one is looking at. Unfortunately, I couldn't find details of the 2013 Budget, but going by those of the 2012 Budget found on this link: http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/subpage.php?k=1 (Document number 17 entitled: Details of Overhead cost by Agency/Directorates). The PDF document is 505 pages long. Here are some of the key budgetary items that should help us in our discussions:

CABINET OFFICE (pg 15 - 26)
upkeep and maintenance allowance = 1.5 Million Naira
servicing of meetings = 10 Million Naira

STATE TENDER BOARD
servicing of meetings = 22 Million Naira

OFFICE OF THE SPEAKER (Page 116)
maintenance of staff quarters = 72 million Naira
maintenence of Guest House = 36 million Naira
upkeep and maintenance allowance = 55 Million
conference and Seminars = 750 million Naira
workshop and training = 607 million Naira
special duties = 100 million Naira
meet the press = 50 million Naira
Entertainment = 100 Million Naira
Celebrations and Ceremonies = 200 Million Naira

Ceremonial Outfits = 10 million Naira
Servicing of meetings = 180 Million Naira

OFFICE OF THE DEPUTY GOVERNOR(page 168)
maintenance of guest house = 80 million Naira
upkeep and maintenance = 60 million Naira
special duties = 70 Million Naira
Entertainment = 50 Million Naira

OFFICE OF THE CHIEF OF STAFF (page 446-448) - note multiple upkeep allowance
upkeep and maintenance allowance = 63 million Naira
maintenance of guest houses = 36 Million Naira
upkeep and maintenance allowance = 67.5 million Naira
Entertainment = 225 Million Naira
special duties = 6.5 BILLION Naira
Miscellenous = 117 million Naira

on page 448

upkeep and maintenance = 27 million naira
upkeep and maintenance = 90 million Naira
upkeep and maintenance = 166.5 million Naira
upkeep and maintenance = 126 Million Naira
upkeep and maintenance = 36 Million Naira
upkeep and maintenance = 13,5 million Naira
Special Duties = 270 Million Naira

2 Likes

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by gateleo(m): 1:51pm On Jan 16, 2013
@ OP

why do you always disturb urself with lagos na? Na Only Lagos dey Naija ni? WHATS YOUR PROBLEM SELF? please ask other state about their budget on feeding first before asking lagos state. yeye boy.. grin grin grin grin grin
still you answer my question i dey dance azonto for you. cool angry grin sad
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by thelastPope(m): 1:52pm On Jan 16, 2013
Gbawe:

Olodo. That statement, even you are to 'thick' to get it, is a relational statement. I.e it relates precisely to how it is the discretion of Lagos to budget for certain planned spending as they see fit. If there is no budget for food, what legal ground do you and others stand on trying to make Lagos include this category in planned yearly spending simply because the FG and Presidency does so?

When you don't get that simple concept that Lagos controls its own budget why will you not support your vapid argument with incongruous examples? You and others should go and petition appropriate authority to compel Fashola to create figures the State is totally at discretion in budgeting for any way it wishes. Good luck with your mission.

Now, you nitwits should tell us the advantage of not budgeting for food if indeed a significant amount is spent on feeding the Governor's office. Can you and your fellow olodos still not see the obvious? I.e if the spending on food for the Governor's office is significant, then the budget may be significantly robbing other areas of spending to fund Fashola's food? Why do such an inane thing when it would be the easiest thing for Fashola to budget independently for food and even exaggerate it 50 times? Would you know he is not eating 300 bags of rice yearly if Fashola declared his office is consuming that? Well, only inane folks like you, used to roundabout thinking,would have the answer to that Pele pseudo-auditor.

You are spewing absolute BS! You have goofed and you are trying hard to cover your poo. There is no hidden meaning anywhere in your post. It is very clear. If you cannot communicate in public, dont post! How can not budgeting be better than budgeting? So why aint Americans assuming their budgets since outright budgeting leads to corruption according to you? What kind of twisted accounting book are you reading? Budgeting is a standard practice that is not subject to your conjured ideology! For your imformation, go back to the previous page and see where entertainment was actually budgeted for in one of the LASG departments contrary to your fooolish position. What we are only looking for now is that of the state governor himself. You cant spin this. Nice try! olodo!
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by thelastPope(m): 1:55pm On Jan 16, 2013
chidexy: Actually the Lagos State Government, just like any other State Government, do spend huge amount of money on entertainment/food. Most are captured under different headings in their budgets, depending on the agency or directorate one is looking at. Unfortunately, I couldn't find details of the 2013 Budget, but going by those of the 2012 Budget found on this link: http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/subpage.php?k=1 (Document number 17 entitled: Details of Overhead cost by Agency/Directorates). The PDF document is 505 pages long. Here are some of the key budgetary items that should help us in our discussions:

STATE TENDER BOARD

on page 448

[size=60pt]wow! Jackpot![/size]

1 Like

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by thelastPope(m): 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2013

My God! @Gbawe, can you see yourself now? Can you see how you have been exposed? You are a very BIG HYPOCRITE!

meet the press = 50 million Naira - This is money for propaganda and buying of the press. If the speaker spends this much, then Fahosla go don finish work for journalists head, walahi!

1 Like

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by gateleo(m): 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2013
thelastPope:

You are spewing absolute BS! You have goofed and you are trying hard to cover your poo. There is no hidden meaning anywhere in your post. It is very clear. If you cannot communicate in public, dont post! How can not budgeting be better than budgeting? So why aint Americans assuming their budgets since outright budgeting leads to corruption according to you? What kind of twisted accounting book are you reading? Budgeting is a standard practice that is not subject to your conjured ideology! For your imformation, go back to the previous page and see where entertainment was actually budgeted for in one of the LASG departments contrary to your fooolish position. What we are only looking for now is that of the state governor himself. You cant spin this. Nice try! olodo!

@thelastPope

Wentin be your problem with Lagos state Gov. Please i need to know why you guys want to know hw much Fashola budgeted for food? do me a favour can you please tell me how much all other state budgeted for FOOD IN 2013 BUDGET?

WHY ARE U AFRAID OF THIS MAN CALLED FASHOLA?
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by thelastPope(m): 2:07pm On Jan 16, 2013
gateleo:

@thelastPope

Wentin be your problem with Lagos state Gov. Please i need to know why you guys want to know hw much Fashola budgeted for food? do me a favour can you please tell me how much all other state budgeted for FOOD IN 2013 BUDGET?

WHY ARE U AFRAID OF THIS MAN CALLED FASHOLA?

This is why I want to know:

That right there is why every Nigerian must ask questions of their leaders from LGA to FG. No exemptions and no exceptions!

1 Like

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by Nobody: 2:13pm On Jan 16, 2013
chidexy: Actually the Lagos State Government, just like any other State Government, do spend huge amount of money on entertainment/food. Most are captured under different headings in their budgets, depending on the agency or directorate one is looking at. Unfortunately, I couldn't find details of the 2013 Budget, but going by those of the 2012 Budget found on this link: http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/subpage.php?k=1 (Document number 17 entitled: Details of Overhead cost by Agency/Directorates). The PDF document is 505 pages long. Here are some of the key budgetary items that should help us in our discussions:

You have referenced one of the documents I mentioned earlier.
Clearly, LASG is alert to its duties by making them available in the interest of Open Data

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by sesanrota(m): 2:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
thelastPope:

This is why I want to know:

That right there is why every Nigerian must ask questions of their leaders from LGA to FG. No exemptions and no exceptions!

Just as you said no exeception....can u provide me with wat every state in Nigeria spend on feeding
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jan 16, 2013

STATE TENDER BOARD

on page 448

Good job !
I wonder why people are so offended or feel discomfort
I say keep it coming,this thread will serve as reference when the " progressives start making noise"
See upkeep allowances without end shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
And some people will be pointing fingers at Good luck when their own state officials are stealing like crazy.i don't know any other state speaker that has been fing.ered as a known thieving crook besides that of the LASG
More please!
Somebody sift through the pages and post more
Find Fashola own chopping money gan not his entertainment allowances
Na dat one me I wan see
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by thelastPope(m): 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2013
sesanrota:

Just as you said no exeception....can u provide me with wat every state in Nigeria spend on feeding

The question is not to me. The question is to raise a thread for any state that you feel should be on the spotlight and then people on this forum can take it from there. That is the whole point of this forum
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 16, 2013
Now we'r making little progress.

Thanks @thelastpope...and other patriotic commenters for keeping the fire of TRANSPARENCY and ACCOUNTABILITY in governance burning on this thread.

Thanks @chidexy...for helping us bring to the fore information relevant to the issue at hand.
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jan 16, 2013
[size=18pt]What the fried fish is special duties @ 6.5 billion shocked shocked shocked shocked[/size]
Everything has been itemized already and a zillion upkeep and maintenance plus miscellaneous then special duties again
Hehehehehehehe
What special duties at a staggering amount like that?
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by AZeD1(m): 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Now we'r making little progress.

Thanks @thelastpope...and other patriotic commenters for keeping the fire of TRANSPARENCY and ACCOUNTABILITY in governance burning on this thread.

Thanks @chidexy...for helping us bring to the fore information relevant to the issue at hand.
When are you going to open a thread for Enugu state?
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 16, 2013
sesanrota:

If you have the scoop on others bring it out,everyone should be fair game
No sacred cows
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by romanlaw(m): 2:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
A-ZeD:

When are you going to open a thread for Enugu state?

LAGOS STATE IS THE FOCUS FOR NOW, because OF THE MANNER IN WHICH EKO ILE AND COHORTS STAKES THEIR BLOOD TO DEFEND FASHOLA AND TIFNUBU. ALL OTHER STATES ARE ALWAYS ON FOCUS ON DAILY BASIS AND THEIR INDIGENES JOINS HAND TO CRITICISE THEM, UNLIKE YOU GUYS THAT CAN DO ANYTHING TO COVER UP FASHOLA.
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by Nobody: 2:43pm On Jan 16, 2013
Gbawe:

Civic responsibility is entirely the opposite of indolently asking questions you should be active gaining answers for yourself. It is genuine civic responsibility that would make all of us transcend the laziness, intellectual or otherwise, that leads to the redundant need to ask others for what we can obtain ourselves, if we are truly responsible citizens concerned with good governance. We live in an age where information is readily accessible and ignorance is no excuse. The FOI, as far as I know , is now passed and functional. As far as I am aware, no one on this thread has stated they have emailed the many offices they can gain information for and failed to get an appropriate response.

We need to raise the bar showing that this forum will not suffer fools and mischief-makers gladly. OP should desist from coming here combatively seeking answers he can get himself in relation to a leader many know he has an undoubted history of open mischief against. His motivation will always be distrusted. Same way you went looking for information is how OP too can find what he wants if it exists. No one is his information minister here and the notion other forumers should provide him with information we should all seek independently is repulsive. Furthermore, if the information he wants does not exist then OP and his ilk should accept that there may be no need for such information to exist rather than continue their idiotic insinuation that a probe is required or that something untoward is going on. Therein lies proof of mischief-making from OP and his 'supporting cast' here.

I often look beyond 'indolence' on these boards, in pursuit of a greater cause: the elevation of discourse.
While I take your point about @OP's combative e-nature, you, more than anyone else, should know what it feels like to have all kinds of connotations ascribed to your person, simply for being the originator of a discussion thread.

Citing the FOI bill as you did above, when it is clear Nigeria remains anything but an open society, can easily be construed as a way of stifling further discussion due partisanship.
@OP has, of course, employed this very tactic with great relish, albeit, under a different moniker in the past grin
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by AZeD1(m): 2:52pm On Jan 16, 2013
romanlaw:

LAGOS STATE IS THE FOCUS FOR NOW, because OF THE MANNER IN WHICH EKO ILE AND COHORTS STAKES THEIR BLOOD TO DEFEND FASHOLA AND TIFNUBU. ALL OTHER STATES ARE ALWAYS ON FOCUS ON DAILY BASIS AND THEIR INDIGENES JOINS HAND TO CRITICISE THEM, UNLIKE YOU GUYS THAT CAN DO ANYTHING TO COVER UP FASHOLA.
Why would i take panadol for another man's headache? If Lagosians are not complaining about their governor, what is the business of outsiders?
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by thelastPope(m): 2:54pm On Jan 16, 2013
A very successful quest and a successful thread indeed. This is how threads should go! Bookmarked!
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by Gbawe: 2:58pm On Jan 16, 2013
thelastPope:

[size=60pt]wow! Jackpot![/size]

Mumu. See how you fools have now all disgraced yourself and exposed how you are driven by nothing other than clannish sentiments and a hateful mien you are not willing to admit to here? Olodo. I knew it was not going to be long before unintelligent and ignorant hacks like you and the OP end up appearing extremely dull. Do you even know what 'special duties' cover?

You see "miscellaneous" , that could actually account for the feeding of a frugal governor's office, below special duties. Yet you ignore that to begin eroticising over special duties because the 6.5 billion you saw immediately gave your semi-illiterate and ignorant mind an outlet for the clannish mischief it is here to perpetrate. Well, you and your fellow olodos should see what special duties cover below to note if its budget should be 50 kobo. Worthless timewasters. You are doing nothing but disgracing yourselves with this shameless show of clannishness you want to disguise as a search for transparency.

http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/entities.php?k=36

Ministry Of Special Duties

VISION

To Be A First Class, Nation Builder, Job Provider And Safety/Disaster Manager On The Basis Of Strategic Thinking And Planning With A Robust Research And Development Environment

MISSION STATEMENT

To Develop Appropriate Manpower, Assist Mdas Within A Safe And Disaster- Free Environment Aided By The Application Of Research And Development

No nation can develop in an atmosphere of chaos and anarchy. Government, at all levels strive vigorously to maintain unity, peace and stability which are sine qua non for progress and effective development. In Lagos State, Government has in realization of maintaining peace and tranquility established the Ministry of Special Duties and Intergovernmental Relations to build long lasting relationships between the various tiers of Government. The Government of Governor Babatunde Raji Fashola (SAN) has however changed it to Ministry of Special Duties.

The Ministry of Special Duties was carved-out of the Political and General Administration office of the Governor's office during the first term of Asiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu's administration was formally known as Special Duties Office in the Governor's office with fifty-six (56) members of staff in the two main Departments viz: Finance & Administration and Inter-Governmental Relations. In year 2000, it metamorphosed into a full fledge Ministry of Special Duties & Intergovernmental Relations vide LSG Official Gazettee No 05 Vol.00 of 22nd June 2000, headed by the Honourable Commissioner, and the Permanent Secretary, as the accounting officer with the following directorates i.e Finance and Administration, General Services, and four (4) units namely : Audit, Press/Public Relations ,Statistics,Legal Unit. The Job Creation Department was later added to the Ministry. Suffice to mention that the Ministry became self accounting in the year 2000
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by AZeD1(m): 3:00pm On Jan 16, 2013
thelastPope: A very successful quest and a successful thread indeed. This is how threads should go! Bookmarked!
Now that you have seen it what are you going to do or what have you achieved? If Lagosians like their governor, it does not matter if he loots or not they will still vote for him.....
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by thelastPope(m): 3:01pm On Jan 16, 2013
Gbawe:

Mumu. See how you fools have now all disgraced yourself and exposed how you are driven by nothing other than clannish sentiments and a hateful mien you are not willing to admit to here? Olodo. I knew it was not going to be long before unintelligent and ignorant hacks like you and the OP end up appearing extremely dull. Do you even know what 'special duties' cover?

You see "miscellaneous" , that could actually account for the feeding of a frugal governor's office, below special duties. Yet you ignore that to have a boner over special duties because the 6.5 billion you saw immediately gave your semi-illiterate and ignorant mind an outlet for the clannish mischief it is here to perpetrate. Well, you and your fellow olodos should see what special duties cover below to note if its budget should be 50 kobo. Worthless timewasters. You are doing nothing but disgracing yourselves with this shameless show of clannishness you want to disguise as a search for transparency.

I know you cannot do a paragraph of clean, intelligent post so I will forgive you. There is nothing to explain in the budget. It is self explanatory. We will take it up from here. Thank you! You can step aside now!
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by Gbawe: 3:02pm On Jan 16, 2013
nwando: [size=18pt]What the fried fish is special duties @ 6.5 billion shocked shocked shocked shocked[/size]
Everything has been itemized already and a zillion upkeep and maintenance plus miscellaneous then special duties again
Hehehehehehehe
What special duties at a staggering amount like that?

Why not find out before assuming the worst? How is that negatively indolent attitude going to ever be helpful to you?
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by jadakiss213(m): 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2013
thelastPope: A very successful quest and a successful thread indeed. This is how threads should go! Bookmarked!
and what have u achieved with all these?? if ds is what this thread has been all about,then we really have a long way to go..
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by kutchs: 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2013
A-ZeD:

Why would i take panadol for another man's headache? If Lagosians are not complaining about their governor, what is the business of outsiders?
If Lagosians are not complaining pray tell me why they should complain about Jonathan‘s FG.
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by Gbawe: 3:04pm On Jan 16, 2013
thelastPope:

I know you cannot do a paragraph of clean, intelligent post so I will forgive you. There is nothing to explain in the budget. It is self explanatory. We will take it up from here. Thank you! You can step aside now!

I only pity the half-wits who take you clannish hacks seriously.
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by AZeD1(m): 3:11pm On Jan 16, 2013
kutchs:
If Lagosians are not complaining pray tell me why they should complain about Jonathan‘s FG.
GEJ is their president or is that too hard for you to understand? I can like my father and dislike my mother.

You can like your governor and hate your president and vice versa!!!!!!
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by Gbawe: 3:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
A-ZeD:

Now that you have seen it what are you going to do or what have you achieved? If Lagosians like their governor, it does not matter if he loots or not they will still vote for him.....

My guy, don't take that deluded and clannish clowns seriously. Is this not the crux of the matter essentially? I.e the notion that these jobless mischief-makers are just after a tawdry smear campaign that only ends up exposing their own ignorance? They don't even know what "special duties" involves yet they are willing to jubilate ignorantly while hinting the allocation for it is dubious or even linked with the feeding of the governors office. The heights of ignorance, deliberate dishonesty and vapid mischief-making.

Who works with that sort of shameless mischief if not those looking to give a dog a bad name to hang it? These fools are just desperately and dishonestly jumping on all they can in the hope they will find some 'dirt'. No one should take these clowns seriously. They are good for a laugh but not much else.
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by chidexy(m): 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2013
Gbawe:

You see "miscellaneous" , that could actually account for the feeding of a frugal governor's office, below special duties. Yet you ignore that to begin eroticising over special duties because the 6.5 billion you saw immediately gave your semi-illiterate and ignorant mind an outlet for the clannish mischief it is here to perpetrate. Well, you and your fellow olodos should see what special duties cover below to note if its budget should be 50 kobo. Worthless timewasters. You are doing nothing but disgracing yourselves with this shameless show of clannishness you want to disguise as a search for transparency.

@Gbawe, sorry to barge in on your exchange with the people you've been engaging. The 6.5 Billion Naira under special duties was captured under the office of the Chief of Staff and different from the budget allocation to the Ministry of Special Duties. Learn to separate issues accordingly. Under all the ministries and head of agencies, there's always budget allocation for special duties.

My observation in the budgetary allocation of state governments (Lagos is no exception) is that so much monies are allocated to vaguely defined subjects, giving room for the boys there to do whatever they wish with the funds
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by gateleo(m): 3:23pm On Jan 16, 2013
romanlaw:

Thats where the problem is! we have 36 states in Nigeria and you are telling us we need to focus on Lagos state alone. Please to be fear and just, let us examine all the states in Nigeria.

focusing on Lagos state alone smell some foul play. if you guys are sincere in holding our leaders responsible in what ever they do, then i see no reasons why Lagos state alone will be on target.

Ok, let start from Delta, Rivers, Lagos, Oyo, Cross Rivers, Imo, Benue, Kano, Kaduna, Sokoto, Ogun etc.

Then i will support your agitation.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Ojukwu’s Memorial Library Building Demolished / Why Was Nigeria Underdeveloped After 63 Years Of White Rule? / CVR: INEC Deletes 2.7 Million Double Registrants, PVCs Ready November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.