Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? (12409 Views)

What Was Budgeted For The Federal Ministry Of Interior #saatahbudgetseries / Presidency To Spend N114m On Feeding In 2016 – Document / Describe Your Governor's Performance In 2013 In One Word? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by EkoIle1: 8:21pm On Jan 15, 2013
2Legit2Qui:

With all due respect, I am of the opinion that you need urgent medical attention. Seriously. Only baboons and im.beciles and people with mental illnesses go about calling people names without reason. I tell you. Only fools attack people they dont know or see except on the internet, t is just a lack of home training and I just pity the people who gave birth to you. F.uck face. Baboon. Fashola doesnt give a hoot about you, they are there stealing money while you eediot stay on the net running your mouth with impudence. You seriously need deliverance.

This is obviously what you call people at home.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
Eko Ile:

Look at this mindless and virtual LAPTOP ROBOT... lmao

You run around NL everyday like a goat begging for this and that info because you are too dumb and reta/rded like your aso rock dullard to get off your lazy azzz and work for whatever dumb info you are looking for. You need other people to validate your stupidity and shameful antics on NL. Intelligence is what you don't have, it's also what your aso rock paymaster don't have hence his incompetence and daily fooleries...

One kobo worth better pass you and the rest of your village...

Is this all you can do? Abuses and insults? Dont you know abuses, name calling and insults are signs of INTELLECTUAL INCAPACITATION?
I thought you were intelligent.
What a shame!

No amount of attacks or insults can stop some of us from asking the RIGHT QUESTIONS
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by 2Legit2Qui: 8:25pm On Jan 15, 2013
Eko Ile:

This is obviously what you call people at home.

Of course it is. Baboon face. Who knows your address? You attack people who havent said anything against you, and you dont know thats a sign of craziness, that you are loosing it? Toad. Cry all you want, call people names you like, the point remains you are a fool who thinks Fashola gives a hoot about him, running around on NL like a toad with a leg cut off. Oloshi.
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by danjohn: 8:26pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian why are you asking for only the numbers from Lagos? What about the numerous governors out there who are doing absolutely nothing for their states. It is clear that Jonathan and his cronies are JEALOUS of Fashola. At the end of the day, Retardeen is not worthy of even shinning Fashola's shoe.

10 Likes

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by 2Legit2Qui: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Is this all you can do? Abuses and insults? Dont you know abuses, name calling and insults are signs of INTELLECTUAL INCAPACITATION?
I thought you were intelligent.
What a shame!

No amount of attacks or insults can stop some of us from asking the RIGHT QUESTIONS

Dont mind the eeddiiot, he needs be put in his right place. He thinks he can bully everyone on NL or anyone who ventures to talk against Fashola. Stoopid non entity frog.
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by naptu2: 8:31pm On Jan 15, 2013
Imagine that I am sitting down outside my house, enjoying the evening breeze when someone walks up to me an asks me "how much is your pepper?"

Now imagine also that I do not have any pepper near me, neither do I sell pepper, won't you expect that the person should be able to explain to me which pepper he is talking about?

This is the situation at the moment. We are waiting for an explanation, which pepper are you talking about? Show us proof of the existence of that pepper.

4 Likes

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Jan 15, 2013
danjohn: Sincere 9gerian why are you asking for only the numbers from Lagos? What about the numerous governors out there who are doing absolutely nothing for their states. It is clear that Jonathan and his cronies are JEALOUS of Fashola. At the end of the day, Retardeen is not worthy of even shinning Fashola's shoe.
Why cant some of you disabuse your minds for even one second? This thread is not about comparing Fashola and GEJ. Rather it is about demand for ACCOUNTABILITY, OPENNESS and TRANSPARENCY at the 3 tiers of govt, particularly as it affects budgeting for food and refreshment at the state level- Lagos state in this instance

2 Likes

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by dayokanu(m): 8:40pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Why cant some of you disabuse your minds for even one second? This thread is not about comparing Fashola and GEJ. Rather it is about demand for ACCOUNTABILITY, OPENNESS and TRANSPARENCY at the 3 tiers of govt, particularly as it affects budgeting for food and refreshment at the state level- Lagos state in this instance

Why not start from the cave state you came from abi your state no get Governor?

3 Likes

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by 2Legit2Qui: 8:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by fkaz(m): 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
Thank god lagos state is been compare with FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA

This show that lagos state is a country on his own,

Can any other state try this?

2 Likes

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by EkoIle1: 8:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
2Legit2Qui:

Of course it is. Baboon face. Who knows your address? You attack people who havent said anything against you, and you dont know thats a sign of craziness, that you are loosing it? Toad. Cry all you want, call people names you like, the point remains you are a fool who thinks Fashola gives a hoot about him, running around on NL like a toad with a leg cut off. Oloshi.

Stop repeating yourself you dumb i.diot..
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by EkoIle1: 9:01pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Common sense dictates that you first have to show us where food budget was itemized in the state budget and that's even if there's such nonsense to start with anyway... Not that you have any common sense anyways since you are just a numbered LAPTOP ROBOT.

Also, when was the last time you asked your aso rock dullard for transparency?

2 Likes

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
holyvirgin:
Hey easy bro, is a sincere question coming from a sincere 9gerian.
We just want to know, since we all know how much the federal government budgeted for feeding in 2013. Or do you know something we don't know? If no why body dey scratch you? Park well

Hahaahahahahah. Sincereholyvirgin9gerian
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 15, 2013
naptu2: Imagine that I am sitting down outside my house, enjoying the evening breeze when someone walks up to me an asks me "how much is your pepper?"

Now imagine also that I do not have any pepper near me, neither do I sell pepper, won't you expect that the person should be able to explain to me which pepper he is talking about?

This is the situation at the moment. We are waiting for an explanation, which pepper are you talking about? Show us proof of the existence of that pepper.
How then does the state fund the refreshment usually provided at the weekly state executive council meeting and other similar meetings?
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by naptu2: 9:27pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
How then does the state fund the refreshment usually provided at the weekly state executive council meeting and other similar meetings?

Kai! Are we going to go round and round in circles?

What refreshments? Can you provide us with evidence of the "refreshment usually provided at the weekly state executive council meeting and other similar meetings" or are you assuming?

1 Like

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by emiye(m): 9:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
@ Op, Before asking for feeding budget of LASG

(1)do you know the whereabout of your state Governor who was last seen over 4 months ago?

(2) Is he dead or alive? Recuperating or decaying?

(3) how much of Enugu's budget is used in treating your Governor on his sick bed in the foreign hospital , he is ?

Those 3 questions should bother you more, you reside in ENUGU STATE, and you are so concerned about Lagos state.

12 Likes

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by Akanbiedu(m): 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
Smelly 9gerian is welcome to keep comparing Lagos state government to Federal govt, it shows where it's happening.
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by chreldb(m): 9:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
naptu2:

Kai! Are we going to go round and round in circles?

What refreshments? Can you provide us with evidence of the "refreshment usually provided at the weekly state executive council meeting and other similar meetings" or are you assuming?

Since there is no proof of budgetary allocation for feeding or refreshment in Lagos state, then it is safe for us to assume that the governor provides it from his pocket. But at the federal level we all know there is a provision for feeding and we also know how much it is and we know where the source of funding comes from. Op there is no basis for comparism. Go back and do some more research to avoid coming of as being sincerely silly. no pun intended.
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by ba7man(m): 10:04pm On Jan 15, 2013
@ OP. See...I told you to stick to informing us of GEJ's progress but u just had to keep bothering yourself about Lagos. Do you really reside in Enugu?? If you do, you have bigger priorities to be concerned about.
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Jan 15, 2013
Is this before or after ikuforiji the speaker of the house has taken his cut to stuff his agbada lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
I wonder how his EFCC case went
Dem don cover dat one?
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by Nobody: 10:49pm On Jan 15, 2013
naptu2: Imagine that I am sitting down outside my house, enjoying the evening breeze when someone walks up to me an asks me "how much is your pepper?"

Excellent analogy.
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jan 15, 2013
emiye: @ Op, Before asking for feeding budget of LASG

(1)do you know the whereabout of your state Governor who was last seen over 4 months ago?

(2) Is he dead or alive? Recuperating or decaying?

(3) how much of Enugu's budget is used in treating your Governor on his sick bed in the foreign hospital , he is ?

Those 3 questions should bother you more, you reside in ENUGU STATE, and you are so concerned about Lagos state.
Why not open a thread on those issues?
This thread is about lagos state govt and its annual budget for feeding or refreshment
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:

Not everyone is like your oga that thinks Governing is all about how much akpu, ogogoro or kolanut you can devour in a single sitting.

2 Likes

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by thelastPope(m): 11:11pm On Jan 15, 2013
2Legit2Qui: As usual, instead of facing the topic, they attack the OP. Simple question, simple answer. All these attacks on the OP's personality is just plain childish.

They do not have the ability to discuss intelligently. It is such a s shame that they are disgracing themselves on a public forum. Everyone is beginning to see them for who they are. They say a clear conscience fears no accusation. These ACN sycophants only prove they have a lot they are hiding. Every question is either answered with an insult to the poster, an insult to GEJ even when GEJ is not the topic, or some other form of distraction. Have you ever seen where someone answers a question with a jibe at someone else? Only from foools on NL!

1 Like

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by thelastPope(m): 11:14pm On Jan 15, 2013
chreld_b:

Since there is no proof of budgetary allocation for feeding or refreshment in Lagos state, then it is safe for us to assume that the governor provides it from his pocket. But at the federal level we all know there is a provision for feeding and we also know how much it is and we know where the source of funding comes from. Op there is no basis for comparism. Go back and do some more research to avoid coming of as being sincerely silly. no pun intended.

The governor cannot feed state guests from his pocket. That is a ridiculous and ignorant thing to say. Every kobo spent in government is always budgeted. Whether FG or state or LGA. It is unconstitutional to spend un-budgeted funds. It is an impeachable offence even if it is 1 kobo. Some of you should just avoid posting and learn.
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by thelastPope(m): 11:16pm On Jan 15, 2013
kingoflag:

Not everyone is like your oga that thinks Governing is all about how much akpu, ogogoro or kolanut you can devour in a single sitting.

Expenditure is a constitutional provision. It isnt subject to how your governor thinks. Dont talk ignorant stuff
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by thelastPope(m): 11:21pm On Jan 15, 2013

Very ignorant analogy. The analogy suggests that:

Government do not entertain guests at various functions, meetings and programs.

Government do not have a budget for such matters.

Every expenditure in government is budgeted for. Some of you should get a copy of the Nigerian constitution and read. The laws of the land are not subject to your sentimental positions. There is a budget for feeding and refreshment. How it is presented or whether it is lumped together with other items is another matter for discussion but to suggest such budgets do not exist is funny
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by emiye(m): 11:43pm On Jan 15, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Why not open a thread on those issues?
This thread is about lagos state govt and its annual budget for feeding or refreshment

I don't need to open a thread on those issues .. Your State governor is missing for four months and you stay in that Enugu not so bothered, and you are obsessing about Lagos State. I am suspecting you have not been to Lagos in your entire life.

How can you be so unconcerned about your "leprosy" and so concerned about someone else "headache".

Is there a better way to define hypocrisy ? You are so Insincere and should be ashamed of yourself.

You are a disgrace to your unborn generation.

8 Likes

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by thelastPope(m): 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2013
emiye:

I don't need to open a thread on those issues .. Your State governor is missing for four months and you stay in that Enugu not so bothered, and you are obsessing about Lagos State. I am suspecting you have not been to Lagos in your entire life.

How can you be so unconcerned about your "leprosy" and so concerned about someone else "headache".

Is there a better way to define hypocrisy ? You are so Insincere and should be ashamed of yourself.

You are a disgrace to your unborn generation.

This is very unintelligent. Why you trying so hard to derail the topic? Very shameful. And you are calling someone else a disgrace? What can be more disgraceful as your diversionary tactics. you think people reading this thread will not notice your tactics? You must be very ignorant to think so!

2 Likes

Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by GARRIx7(m): 11:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
@OP: Since we can't find food in the budget, see the link below. Maybe that explains why..

www.odili.net/news/source/2011/jul/28/501.html

Daily Sun learnt in an executive order circulated by the state government that the new austerity measures, such as discontinuation of oversea trips for government officials, television set/decoders, subsidy on petroleum products, money spent on frills and jamborees T-shirts/caps, food, car maintenance, among others have been banned.

Another source:

www.ngrguardiannews.com/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=56234:minimum-wage-fashola-introduces-austerity-measures-&catid=1:national&Itemid=559

FACED with the challenge of rising up to the statutory obligation of paying the recently-introduced N18,000 minimum wage, the Lagos State Government has drastically cut down on other expenditures.

To this end, Governor Babatunde Fashola has declared that, henceforth, provision of TV sets, Cable TV decoders, overseas trips and training by government officials, as well as money spent on frills and jamborees, T-shirts, caps, foods and others, may be compromised.

These measures, contained in an Executive Order, which is believed to have been signed into effect by the Governor on July 12, indicated that the austerity measures are the first in the series.

So can we have some peace??
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by babapupa: 11:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
thelastPope:

Very ignorant analogy. The analogy suggests that:

Government do not entertain guests at various functions, meetings and programs.

Government do not have a budget for such matters.

Every expenditure in government is budgeted for. Some of you shoucld get a copy of the Nigerian constitution and read. The laws of the land are not subject to your sentimental positions. There is a budget for feeding and refreshment. How it is presented or whether it is lumped together with other items is another matter for discussion but to suggest such budgets do not exist is funny

Its very obvious that you know everything including Nigeria's constitution including the fact that lagos state have a food budget and also that they eat at their cabinet meetings even though you can not prove that there is a food budget, you can not prove that they eat during their cabinet meetings talk less if they eat eba and okra or not. The fact is, we don't know anything about food budget in lagos state so since you know so much and very convinced that their is one, why not let this be your own project and assignment to do your own research and find out, them brief us with your valuable and troubling discoveries.? Are you too lazy to do this.?
Re: What Was Budgeted By Lagos For Feeding In 2013? by thelastPope(m): 12:06am On Jan 16, 2013
babapupa:

Its very obvious that you know everything including Nigeria's constitution including the fact that lagos state have a food budget and also that they eat at their cabinet meetings even though you can not prove that there is a food budget, you can not prove that they eat during their cabinet meetings talk less if they eat eba and okra or not

Why are you guys this ignorant? Food budget is not for eating in cabinet meetings. The FG does not serve food in cabinet meetings. Every tier of government entertain various kinds of guests daily from local to international guests. Lagos state invites and liaises with professional, civil society, international organisations, etc on daily basis just like the FG and other state governments. This is not rocket science and the governor does not pay from his pocket. It is not a personal thing. To say he pays from his pocket is a ridiculous thing to say. The @op has asked a question. If you do not have the answer, you waka pass. it is not by force to answer. But to suggest that a tier of government does not have a fund for taking care of feeding and entertainment for guests and events is ridiculous. The LASG government has hosted musical artists for example, on many occasions and paid them millions and put them in hotels and fed them Same for civil society groups, foreign visitors and much more. The government spent millions on refreshments during the launching of the blue rail project last week. Governments do these and much more on daily bases and they are all budgeted for. Nothing is spent in government outside the budget. It is unconstitutional to spend monies outside the budget. I shouldnt be telling you that!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Ondo APC Governorship Aspirants Woo Delegates With N300k, N500k Each - Punch / 110 Missing Dapchi Girls Names & Details Released As FG Begins Probe / Power Generation Drops To 2,390MW, 15 Plants Idle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.