Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,095 members, 7,825,456 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

Guys Seeking Ready Made Wives? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Seeking Ready Made Wives? (1276 Views)

Fat Guys Seeking Slim/sexy Girls | Fat Ladies Seeking Guys W/16 Pacs - Discuss / Guys, What's Your Take On Ladies Seeking Ready Made Men? / What's Wrong With Guys Seeking Love On Facebook ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Seeking Ready Made Wives? by merciie(f): 4:44pm On Jan 15, 2013
Forgive me if am wrong, but am basing my conclusion on what I and a few of my girlfriends have observed and experienced.
Guys have now turned gold diggers! The moment they get to know that this girl is working and they have a vague idea as to how much she earns, they come serenading and shamelessly proposing, it’s like the tables have turned, and guys want to settle with a lady who is comfortable and can take care of herself (and him too) .
I cant count the number of ‘suitors” I have had since I got this job…before y’all crucify me n call me a sugar mummy, am in my mid-twenties.
Re: Guys Seeking Ready Made Wives? by Nobody: 8:57am On Feb 13, 2013
not all guys,, Guys you see really want a woman that is not idle, as least doing something..and idle woman can be more stressful to attend to. it .it doesn't really mean a working clas woman will take care of is man,, even a responsible man will even take care of her lady irrespective of her job or earnings. the basic thing is LOVE
Re: Guys Seeking Ready Made Wives? by Nobody: 10:14am On Feb 13, 2013
Geo007: not all guys,, Guys you see really want a woman that is not idle, as least doing something..and idle woman can be more stressful to attend to. it .it doesn't really mean a working clas woman will take care of is man,, even a responsible man will even take care of her lady irrespective of her job or earnings. the basic thing is LOVE
i Avent seen an exception
Re: Guys Seeking Ready Made Wives? by olushowunm(m): 12:02pm On Feb 13, 2013
SEE, I WANT AN ASSET, WHICH BRINGS SOMETHING TO THE TABLE! EVEN AS AN ENTREPRENEUR, I DONT DATE BUSINESS GIRLS(BUYING AND SELLING OF GOLD, CLOTHES OR OTHER ACCESSORIES), because THEY WILL NEVER APPRECIATE ANYTHING YOU GIVE THEM... BUT A WORKING CLASS EARNING 100K PER MONTH, IF YOU GIVE HER 20K... SHE WILL APPRECIATE IT... SO I WANT A WOMAN WHO IS BUSY, because I'M ALWAYS BUSY TOO!!!
Re: Guys Seeking Ready Made Wives? by toluene12: 12:03pm On Feb 13, 2013
Dont kid urself. A guy that proposes to u solely because of ur good job doesnt love u, he's only interested in ur money and it's unlikely such a guy will eventually tie the knot.
A guy set standard for himself and goes for a woman who possess this qualities, but the utmost remains love. Guys rarely compromise on this unlike women.
I've seen female bankers, doctors, and lawyers got dumped and I know a lot of over-riped working class single ladies.

2 Likes

Re: Guys Seeking Ready Made Wives? by olushowunm(m): 12:19pm On Feb 13, 2013
I UNDERSTAND YOU! BUT WHAT I'M SAYING IS THAT LOVE ONLY COMES WHEN I'M SURE MY WIFE IS BRINGING SOMETHING TO THE TABLE! IF YOUR WOMAN IS NOT BRINGING ANYTHING, THEN YOU WILL HAVE A SITUATION, WHERE YOUR SON WANTS TO BUY PENCIL AT SCHOOL AND YOUR WIFE HAVE TO CALL YOU ORT WAIT TILL YOU COME BACK! IF I DROP 70% I EXPECT MY WIFE TO BALANCE IT... LOVE OR NO LOVE... ITS ALL ABOUT RESPONSIBILITIES HERE FOR BOTH PARTIES...

1 Like

Re: Guys Seeking Ready Made Wives? by olushowunm(m): 12:20pm On Feb 13, 2013
THERE ARE SOME WORKING CLASS I CANT MARRY... LIKE BANKERS, NURSES AND DOCTORS...THEY DONT HAVE TIME FOR THEIR HOMES...
Re: Guys Seeking Ready Made Wives? by olushowunm(m): 12:22pm On Feb 13, 2013
THERE ARE SOME WORKING CLASS I CANT MARRY... LIKE BANKERS, NURSES AND DOCTORS...THEY DONT HAVE TIME FOR THEIR HOMES... MAY BE THATS WHY THEY ARE MOSTLY SINGLES, BUT ON A LIGHTER NOTE, MEN THESE DAYS LOVE NURSES BECAUSE THEY ARE CASHCOWS!!! PLEASE IN CASE YOU ARE LOOKING FOR WORKING CLASS HOOKUPS... KINDLY CHECK MY POST WHICH I WILL POST THE LINK NOW!
Re: Guys Seeking Ready Made Wives? by olushowunm(m): 12:25pm On Feb 13, 2013
Re: Guys Seeking Ready Made Wives? by dederocs(m): 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2013
merciie: Forgive me if am wrong, but am basing my conclusion on what I and a few of my girlfriends have observed and experienced.
Guys have now turned gold diggers! The moment they get to know that this girl is working and they have a vague idea as to how much she earns, they come serenading and shamelessly proposing, it’s like the tables have turned, and guys want to settle with a lady who is comfortable and can take care of herself (and him too) .
I cant count the number of ‘suitors” I have had since I got this job…before y’all crucify me n call me a sugar mummy, am in my mid-twenties.
dont get deluded and thinking your little change is money-and do not let your little change rob you of happinness.how much money do you have to make you think its what makes a responsible guy go after you.only dummies do such,or do you have up to half a million dollars?
Re: Guys Seeking Ready Made Wives? by dederocs(m): 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2013
ladunsky: i Avent seen an exception
how much do you think you have...all these arrogant bitches.
Re: Guys Seeking Ready Made Wives? by merciie(f): 9:49pm On Feb 13, 2013
dederocs:
how much do you think you have...all these arrogant bitches.

Bros, I can sense where all the aggression is coming from. Judging from ur profile n threads, youre a real hustler, jack-o-all trades, even seeking for a "mature" lady I won't say I pity you, I just understand your typ, and I know why u had to resort to abusive words.
Re: Guys Seeking Ready Made Wives? by Nobody: 10:31pm On Feb 13, 2013
merciie: Forgive me if am wrong, but am basing my conclusion on what I and a few of my girlfriends have observed and experienced.
the same thing is applicable 2 ladies. Let me ask OP question.... don't u wish 2 marry already made husband? because I knw dat, no woman will wish 2 marry a jobless man.
Re: Guys Seeking Ready Made Wives? by merciie(f): 10:47pm On Feb 13, 2013
True, no woman wud wish to marry a jobless man, am not denying the fact thet we all wish to marry ready-made men, but if u got noticed, I said "its like the tables have turned". Guys seem to be doing things out of the norm, they are taking over what used to be our role
Re: Guys Seeking Ready Made Wives? by olushowunm(m): 8:46am On Sep 29, 2015
merciie:
True, no woman wud wish to marry a jobless man, am not denying the fact thet we all wish to marry ready-made men, but if u got noticed, I said "its like the tables have turned". Guys seem to be doing things out of the norm, they are taking over what used to be our role
Women reversed the role with Feminism! Nowadays, the non-engineering jobs are going to women in most active sectors of the economy. So expects that!

(1) (Reply)

How To Get A Girlfriend Faster! / LADIES: Why Do U Cheat?? (let's Solve This Issue Once And For All) / Finances Ruining My Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.