Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,691 members, 7,955,607 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 10:44 AM

What's Wrong With Guys Seeking Love On Facebook ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Wrong With Guys Seeking Love On Facebook ? (928 Views)

5 Beautiful Colours Men Love On Women [PHOTOS] / Fat Guys Seeking Slim/sexy Girls | Fat Ladies Seeking Guys W/16 Pacs - Discuss / Guys Seeking Ready Made Wives? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Wrong With Guys Seeking Love On Facebook ? by Jcob(m): 9:21pm On May 13, 2010
It's sickening the way guys go through your fb profile page only to get beautiful babes to be added as friends. Can't they just get real and focus more on the non-virtual environment. I'm tired of ladies screeming at unknow buddies.
Re: What's Wrong With Guys Seeking Love On Facebook ? by Areaboy2(m): 10:25pm On May 13, 2010
its sad that at this age and time some men still think like that.

"fine face in skirt =  i must do my best to hump". hmmmmm  undecided

for me, i think fb is a social network where u keep in touch with your FRENS!!
not hunting any pretty face you see on there, nuff said tongue
Re: What's Wrong With Guys Seeking Love On Facebook ? by DeepSoul(f): 10:36pm On May 13, 2010
This facebook sef. E b like say the thing don dey cause wahala.

I dont think there's anything wrong if you fall in love with sm1 u met on facebook.
I'd call it "destiny" (aawww, lol)

But going out of your way to vigourously search for it is just plain joblessness.
Better pple no dey do that kain tin
Re: What's Wrong With Guys Seeking Love On Facebook ? by Areaboy2(m): 10:57pm On May 13, 2010
Manchester UTD SUX angry
Re: What's Wrong With Guys Seeking Love On Facebook ? by DeepSoul(f): 12:07am On May 14, 2010
^^^That's your own personal cross to bear smiley
Re: What's Wrong With Guys Seeking Love On Facebook ? by iice(f): 1:56pm On May 14, 2010
Lol @ topic. . .men will always be men. As women are too.
Re: What's Wrong With Guys Seeking Love On Facebook ? by sesman(m): 2:04pm On May 14, 2010
It's a free country, if people are getting together on facebook for love, intimacy, f riendship, that their own palave jare, you dont have to join in grin
Re: What's Wrong With Guys Seeking Love On Facebook ? by Ben13: 4:43pm On May 14, 2010
The babes that uploaded the fine pics aiin't complaining, Jcob. cheesy
Let the life thing continue. . .
Re: What's Wrong With Guys Seeking Love On Facebook ? by Nobody: 4:45pm On May 14, 2010
iice:

Lol @ topic. . .men will always be men. As women are too.
best answer.

The men add them, and the women accept them case close.
Re: What's Wrong With Guys Seeking Love On Facebook ? by Roses1(f): 5:43pm On May 14, 2010
U can find love on fb or anywhere, u just have to be real and honest about it. hunting every guy or girl u see on online means u are a joker, flirt or player and u could catch some bad things, lipsrsealed
Re: What's Wrong With Guys Seeking Love On Facebook ? by binigurl07: 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2010
i get what you mean
i will use my myself as an example

when some guy I don't know adds me one facebook , i accept  their request
but when they talk to me shocked OMG,its so creepy ,
not that i'm not nice or so but sometimes i just feel like i have to  be arsh cuz i dont know what you want from me,especially since nowadays u have killers and pedofiles 419 , etc on facebook and other forums
I dont mean any offense against any1 ,but i gotta watch my back
Re: What's Wrong With Guys Seeking Love On Facebook ? by chemali: 9:46pm On Jun 18, 2010
^^^^ you forgot to add married men

Lots of them exists on so many online forums claiming to be single.
Re: What's Wrong With Guys Seeking Love On Facebook ? by binigurl07: 9:48pm On Jun 18, 2010
@chemali

Exactly u are on point!
Re: What's Wrong With Guys Seeking Love On Facebook ? by Carolece(f): 9:50pm On Jun 18, 2010
It puizzles me why people go online to seek love. Stupid, lazy, low self esteemed, or just plain azz ugly and worthless.
Re: What's Wrong With Guys Seeking Love On Facebook ? by spicyhoney(f): 10:19pm On Jun 18, 2010
U can find luv anywhere and there's nothing wrong with it but u  have to be very smart about it. And like someone noted earlier, there are so many married men on fb posing as singles.

Funny though, in my own case, fb helped me catch a guy( i met in real life and not on net) that was married but pretending to be single to me and it wasn't even through his status but in a post someone wrote on his wall a very long time ago.
Re: What's Wrong With Guys Seeking Love On Facebook ? by Cute500(f): 11:47pm On Jun 18, 2010
spicyhoney:

U can find luv anywhere and there's nothing wrong with it but u have to be very smart about it. And like someone noted earlier, there are so many married men on fb posing as singles.

Funny though, in my own case, fb helped me catch a guy( i met in real life and not on net) that was married but pretending to be single to me and it wasn't even through his status but in a post someone wrote on his wall a very long time ago.

@spicyhoney,u must have done a great job stalkin his facebk to be able to detect a post someone wrote on his wall a long time ago. grin
Re: What's Wrong With Guys Seeking Love On Facebook ? by Carolece(f): 12:14am On Jun 19, 2010
@spicyhoney,u must have done a great job stalkin his facebk to be able to detect a post someone wrote on his wall a long time ago.

Right!
And must be good reading though the lines (literally) to know when a guy is telling lies or not. Most people just tell lies on those kind of pages. To each his/her own, who find love on the internet good for them. But I aint want none of that love. no thanks please! eh!
Re: What's Wrong With Guys Seeking Love On Facebook ? by rydeorsail(m): 12:25am On Jun 19, 2010
now i got it, turning nairaland to facebook, lol but u ladies are enjoying all the attention on facebook why complain

(1) (Reply)

Girls, Be Careful Who You Date. / See One Of The Evil White People Commit Against Women In Nigeria / How Many Girls/guys Av Dumped Ub4 D One Wit And How May Av Girls/guys Av U Dumped? And Why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.