Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,011 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

In Love But Confused - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / In Love But Confused (948 Views)

10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It / "In Love" But Unfaithful / There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

In Love But Confused by flozygirl: 11:46pm On Jan 15, 2013
Hello Nairalanders
I am a young lady who just finished service, during service I meet two guys, one in camp and the other after camp. The two guys asked me out very close to the end of my service year although we had been friends.Liked the one I meet in camp already but the second one I never liked him ever since our first encounter. Started dating the camp guy but this other guy was so persistent, more loving,more caring,more wonderful than the other camp guy he is every girl's dream apart from mine, I could only find myself loving the camp insensitive and unemotional guy.Then some friends advised I dated the two of them so I can choose, was a bit relcutant but I did later on.
The reason why I need your advise is that no matter how hard I try, I still don't love this guy enough to have a future with him. Guess may be becos of his height and everything about him, he just does not appeal to me while d other camp guy is so distant, we hardly talk, major things happen to him and I don't know although he a bit introverted. Thinking of going on following my heart or dumping the two of them. Pls advise me.
Re: In Love But Confused by hrmkz: 11:53pm On Jan 15, 2013
Which school did u graduate from? U murdered english and surely assasinated years and money.

1 Like

Re: In Love But Confused by Smuthx(m): 11:57pm On Jan 15, 2013
NYSC time is more of having more fun for some guys and girls alike maybe a continuation of university life.

You have passed through that phase of life. its more mature and serious life out there.

From your writeup , it feels that you dont like both guys much. please dont double date, its wrong. pick one or dump both and it has to come from the heart.

1 Like

Re: In Love But Confused by Nobody: 12:29am On Jan 16, 2013
hrmkz: Which school did u graduate from? U murdered english and surely assasinated years and money.

what did she say wrongly?

@op. follow ur heart. Choose whatever makes u happy and stop listening to your friends
Re: In Love But Confused by seedord247(m): 4:35am On Jan 16, 2013
In other words... The one you met in camp is rich while the other guy is broke.. shocked

This is my final judgement....

Divorce the 2 fellas and go out there and look for a decent job and be serious with your life.

Order... Court. wink

2 Likes

Re: In Love But Confused by Nobody: 4:58am On Jan 16, 2013
Op, I'm not trying to jump into conclusion but I think the guy you claim to like have deeper pocket than the other guy. Don't give me that crap that you want to dump both guys, I won't buy that crap. You know what you want. Go for it but bear in mind that you alone will sufer the consequences in the end.

1 Like

Re: In Love But Confused by dmcdad: 5:07am On Jan 16, 2013
hrmkz: Which school did u graduate from? U murdered english and surely assasinated years and money.
gringringringringrin Guy you no well oooooooo
Re: In Love But Confused by dmcdad: 5:09am On Jan 16, 2013
yorke: Op, I'm not trying to jump into conclusion but I think the guy you claim to like have deeper pocket than the other guy. Don't give me that crap that you want to dump both guys, I won't buy that crap. You know what you want. Go for it but bear in mind that you alone will sufer the consequences in the end.
Re: In Love But Confused by Mynd44: 5:17am On Jan 16, 2013
Follow your heart missy
Re: In Love But Confused by seunfly: 5:17am On Jan 16, 2013
No body should decide ur life for you, choose reasonably with ur heart and face the aftermanth alone.
Gudluck to u in ur endavour.
Re: In Love But Confused by Nobody: 5:50am On Jan 16, 2013
Dear NLder, you are fresh. You ll meet many guys and you ll be confused the more. Why not focus on being an achiever careerwise.
When all of you are busy trying to make more money, you ll understand your feelings better!
Re: In Love But Confused by P4VS20: 6:57am On Jan 16, 2013
u dont like both guys, why re you wasting their time and our time on NL?

but thanks for the insight in your post sha. to date two girls so i can choose one. if any lady calls me a cheat or playah for doing that. thunda fire em, cos naa girls give the advice oh. grin grin grin
Re: In Love But Confused by flozygirl: 7:18am On Jan 16, 2013
yorke: Op, I'm not trying to jump into conclusion but I think the guy you claim to like have deeper pocket than the other guy. Don't give me that crap that you want to dump both guys, I won't buy that crap. You know what you want. Go for it but bear in mind that you alone will sufer the consequences in the end.
Thanks for your advice but both of them are not rich. The only thing that makes camp guy better off is that he more intelligent.
Re: In Love But Confused by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 16, 2013
yorke: Don't give me that crap that you want to dump both guys, I won't buy that crap.
its like u could jus slap her on NL
Re: In Love But Confused by Mynd44: 8:05am On Jan 16, 2013
P4VS20:

u dont like both guys, why re you wasting their time and our time on NL?

but thanks for the insight in your post sha. to date two girls so i can choose one. if any lady calls me a cheat or playah for doing that. thunda fire em, cos naa girls give the advice oh. grin grin grin
gringringringrin
Re: In Love But Confused by annexes: 8:20am On Jan 16, 2013
This post has been hidden.
Re: In Love But Confused by yuzedo: 9:30am On Jan 16, 2013
I love NL!!! grin grin grin
Re: In Love But Confused by ITbomb(m): 9:49am On Jan 16, 2013
Pls conclude the story before I advise .
Who fvrk you first?
Possibly the camp guy.
Girl , in the next 3 years , u won't believe you actually asked this question when u r a bit more . . ..
Re: In Love But Confused by flozygirl: 9:58am On Jan 16, 2013
ITbomb: Pls conclude the story before I advise .
Who fvrk you first?
Possibly the camp guy.
Girl , in the next 3 years , u won't believe you actually asked this question when u r a bit more . . ..

More ......... What?
Re: In Love But Confused by Sijo01(f): 10:20am On Jan 16, 2013
flozygirl:
More ......... What?

More matured!
Re: In Love But Confused by Nobody: 11:31am On Jan 16, 2013
Dump the two of them.
You love neither of them undecided

(1) (Reply)

4 Secrets To Keeping The Love In Your Relationship Ever Green / Man Married A Sex Changed Man. / A True Nigerian ( My Mum’s Happy I Married A Yoruba Girl–ugochukwu, Make Me Bos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.