Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,108 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:14 PM

"In Love" But Unfaithful - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "In Love" But Unfaithful (14806 Views)

Why Are Most Guys Unfaithful Even When They Have Loyal Or Beautiful Girlfriends? / 10 Signs She's Simply In Love But Cant Say It / There Is This Girl I Love But I Do Not Know How To Express My Feelings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

"In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 11:00am On Aug 03, 2009
Hello Nlanders!! Yesterday night, I cheated on my girlfriend and I felt very bad afterward. I really love my girl and I just do not know what befell me to have cheated on her.

My guys in the house wey love their girl. Do you cheat on ur girl? I mean 1nce in a while, if so, what causes it? I think mine is the fact that she is not around and I needed to shag. Because I know some people would say if u love some1, u will never cheat on them. But I love this girl, not lust for her, and I still cheated, so I think this "If You love her.u will never cheat on her" theory is a bit twisted.

Question for the guys that love their girl: Do you cheat despite the fact that you are in love with ur gurl?
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Thor(m): 11:02am On Aug 03, 2009
Yes cheesy wink cheesy

Love is one thing and naughty discreet exciting sex is another thing  grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by biola44: 11:04am On Aug 03, 2009
i cant laugh grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Ben13: 11:15am On Aug 03, 2009
continuous cheating reduces the love.

as time goes on, you discover dat the original love you have  for your gurl is drastically reducing.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 11:24am On Aug 03, 2009
Ben20001:

continuous cheating reduces the love.

as time goes on, you discover dat the original love you have  for your gurl is drastically reducing.

Ben, I rarely cheat, a year and the half relationship, and I have only cheated twice. It only happened when she was not around and I was really Hot. Funny enough I heard about this " emotional cheating and just sneaky cheating
Categorically, it means when u cheat emotionally, u are seeing another girl sharing the same kind of feeling u have for ur original bf with another girl, while sneaky cheating means u shagged a girl u dnt have feelings for just for the sake of being so Hot with no strings attached similar to what I engaged myself with yesterday.

All in all, do yall still count emotional and sneaky cheating as the same? I am trying to partition my guilt based on what Nlanders would categorize this kinds of cheating as.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Ben13: 11:30am On Aug 03, 2009
Actually, I wasn't reffering to your post but the topic.

In your own case, it's bound to occur.
I wonder how pple can stay without sex for years cheesy
not me! I can't wait.

erm. . erm. . I don't categorize this as cheating. . . .sorry-to-say.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Thor(m): 12:01pm On Aug 03, 2009
If you want to maintain a relationship and make it last, you have to cheat or else you will go crazy cry

Q. What do you do when you have finished having fantastic sex?
A. I go home to my wife or girlfriend.

Men were never meant to have one sexual partner, that is not natural. To have one life long companion is another thing and is possible.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by galatico(m): 12:05pm On Aug 03, 2009
Laughs and falls from the chair!!! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Nobody: 12:10pm On Aug 03, 2009
You know i laugh when pple cheat and make it not a big deal.@eyonigger it means you're weak and not strong willed probably you can't commit to anything good.As for your ill advisers here you all losers.Hi5
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Thor(m): 12:14pm On Aug 03, 2009
pc guru:

You know i laugh when pple cheat and make it not a big deal.@eyonigger it means you're weak and not strong willed probably you can't commit to anything good.As for your ill advisers here you all losers.Hi5

The only loser is you having to stick your small penis in the same boring hole for the whole of your miserable life  grin grin grin

Nobody said cheating is not a big thing, we just said it is an inevitable part of a relationship and can actually keep relationships alive lipsrsealed
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 12:20pm On Aug 03, 2009
pc guru:

I cnt commit to anything good? Is cheating a good thing? even though it aint that a big deal. So feeling guilty cos I cheated on a girl I love makes me some1 that cannot commit to anything good? Bra u are offscript, besides I see u as some1 that wants to erupt wahala here. But me nor get ur time.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by blissieng(f): 12:36pm On Aug 03, 2009
@ Poster,

Why do u think u felt bad after you've done it? becos it shouldnt have happened.
We all know that. And as often as it happens and you feel bad and someone says something that makes ur conscience at peace, you'll continue to cheat and eventually ur conscience will be seared. It'll become normal for you to cheat.

You say you love this girl, how do you think she'll feel when she finds out? you think u r being too careful and that cannot happen? that'd be a great lie. these things have a way of biting us on our behind.

If you know you cannot be faithful with her away then make sure you guys are not apart. at least not for long. It's all a sacrifice.

BTW. I dont support sex outside of marriage. as commanded by God. But that's a personal bone we all have to chew with God. Each man his own.

If I'm away from my partner, boyfriend, fiancee or husband for 30 years, I KNOW I'll remain faithful. It'll be hard, but it can be done.

I have a question for you, how will you feel if the shoes were on the other foot?
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by eyonigger(m): 12:44pm On Aug 03, 2009
blissieng:

@ Poster,

Why do u think u felt bad after you've done it? becos it shouldnt have happened.
We all know that. And as often as it happens and you feel bad and someone says something that makes ur conscience at peace, you'll continue to cheat and eventually ur conscience will be seared. It'll become normal for you to cheat.

You say you love this girl, how do you think she'll feel when she finds out? you think u r being too careful and that cannot happen? that'd be a great lie. these things have a way of biting us on our behind.

If you know you cannot be faithful with her away then make sure you guys are not apart. at least not for long. It's all a sacrifice.

BTW. I dont support sex outside of marriage. as commanded by God. But that's a personal bone we all have to chew with God. Each man his own.

If I'm away from my partner, boyfriend, fiancee or husband for 30 years, I KNOW I'll remain faithful. It'll be hard, but it can be done.

I have a question for you, how will you feel if the shoes were on the other foot?

Have u ever heard that if u use a Love Machine in ur bf's absence, u are also cheating? How can u survive 30 years without helping urself 1 way or the other. Maybe masturbation would do. @ ur question: If she was the one doing this, I would feel bad just the way am feeling bad cheating on her. I think maintaining a cheat- less relationship takes the grace of God to maintain, and it is also a procedural step in our relationship lives. Can no 1 tell me they have not cheated on their bf/gf, not all, but I can bet 95% of the majority have.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Thor(m): 12:52pm On Aug 03, 2009
eyonigger:

Have u ever heard that if u use a Love Machine in ur bf's absence, u are also cheating? How can u survive 30 years without helping urself 1 way or the other. Maybe masturbation would do. @ ur question: If she was the one doing this, I would feel bad just the way am feeling bad cheating on her. I think maintaining a cheat- less relationship takes the grace of God to maintain, and it is also a procedural step in our relationship lives. Can no 1 tell me they have not cheated on their bf/gf, not all, but I can bet 95% of the majority have.

The trick is to paint the fingernails on your right hand with red nail varnish then lie on your arm until it goes totally dead without feeling. Then when you masturbate it feels like somebody else is doing it grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by sexybabes(f): 12:57pm On Aug 03, 2009
All this talk about "I love my gf but just wanted a shag" makes me sick.
Sorry if im taking it personally just that i had it before and its just BS.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by henryhemon(m): 12:59pm On Aug 03, 2009
it will continue to hurt you,i use to do it but it doesn't pay man cuz at the end of the day,you will be the loser cuz u can rarely have peace of mind.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Thor(m): 1:04pm On Aug 03, 2009
sexybabes:

All this talk about "I love my gf but just wanted a shag" makes me sick.
Sorry if im taking it personally just that i had it before and its just BS.

Welcome to the real world grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Nobody: 1:08pm On Aug 03, 2009
I like this, it's honest. So if your gf is also getting some on the side, it's a relationship that will last for awhile. Good stuff, keep it up! cool
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by manmustwac(m): 1:15pm On Aug 03, 2009
ezinne1212:

I like this, it's honest. So if your gf is also getting some on the side, it's a relationship that will last for awhile. Good stuff, keep it up! cool
Its called an open relationship smiley
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Thor(m): 1:17pm On Aug 03, 2009
ezinne1212:

You know that the male mind does not work like that  grin grin grin we would not like it if that was the case and through-out history it has always been the man that has had more than one partner, look at the Muslims  grin grin

The ideal situation for a man is as follows:

1. Long term partner to ensure that housework, cleaning, washing and cooking duties are looked after
2. Lovers to ensure adequate supply of exciting fun sex
3. Sister or Mother of long term partner or wife to sexually fantasise about  grin grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Witi(m): 1:18pm On Aug 03, 2009
ezinne1212:

How many times have you heard of a woman in Africa planning to marry second, third or fourth Husband in addition to the ones she had before TABOO.
@poster guy take heart and continue to love your babe why you try AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE to be faithful to her.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Honeyboy09(m): 1:19pm On Aug 03, 2009
Hey Bro , It happens to we guys , So long you are sure you love her no shit, Keep your game tight
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by blissieng(f): 1:28pm On Aug 03, 2009
@ Poster,

I know it takes the grace of God. Maybe you should ask him for that grace.

You'll feel bad if it was yr gf doing it, its not going to stop there, you might end up loosing what you clain to love. then it'll be too late to cry when the head is off.

Why ruin something so beautiful for 5-10 mins pleasure? NOT WORTH IT!
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Thor(m): 1:30pm On Aug 03, 2009
blissieng:

@ Poster,

I know it takes the grace of God. Maybe you should ask him for that grace.

You'll feel bad if it was yr gf doing it, its not going to stop there, you might end up loosing what you clain to love. then it'll be too late to cry when the head is off.

Why ruin something so beautiful for 5-10 mins pleasure? NOT WORTH IT!

But 30 minutes of pleasure and some anal changes the game plan grin grin
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by oge4real(f): 1:36pm On Aug 03, 2009
Honestly, there is no excuse for being unfaithful. This is the excuse we keep gvng that eventually results in breakup of families.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by tosyne007(m): 1:38pm On Aug 03, 2009
@poster, from a guys perspective, wat u did aint that bad but i hav a question. It's cool that u love ur gal and u felt bad to hav cheated on her but wat abt the lady u had it with?

does it mean u dont hav anything for her or was it an ashana? probably anoda chick on the block.

Personally, i dont just hav sex with anybody. I must be a lil' bit attached to the person and it still boils down to the fact that either ways, u are cheating. To ur girl, u are cos u slept wit somone else in her absence and to the other girl, she's just a past time and she will fade away once ur main chick is back. (none of them will know that anyway)

It can be nice to cheat attimes but the best thing is to know the right time to stop (i mean stop) cos it's not nice to be caught.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by Nobody: 1:39pm On Aug 03, 2009
Witi:

How many times have you heard of a woman in Africa planning to marry second, third or fourth Husband in addition to the ones she had before TABOO.
@poster guy take heart and continue to love your babe why you try AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE to be faithful to her.

ok.

Thor:

You know that the male mind does not work like that  grin grin grin we would not like it if that was the case and through-out history it has always been the man that has had more than one partner, look at the Muslims  grin grin

The ideal situation for a man is as follows:

1. Long term partner to ensure that housework, cleaning, washing and cooking duties are looked after
2. Lovers to ensure adequate supply of exciting fun sex
3. Sister or Mother of long term partner or wife to sexually fantasise about  grin grin grin

Jeez, why go thru the drama of marrying them? Men don't always marry their mistresses/ concubines- they are there to service them. Well the situation for a woman is to find a man who's faithful.  We can adjust that to mean a man other than her husband who'll appreciate her until her husband comes to his senses. We all know that a lot of men just say the vows for the sake of it and justify their reasons for breaking it. Hey, if you can't beat them, join them. You don't get to be foolish and claim it's ok cause you're a guy. I say, do what makes you sleep easy. If you're a man and you feel being faithful is to much, then get your groove on. If your a woman, and you can't leave, knowing it's sensible, then you too should get your groove on. At the end of the day no one is hurt. if one party is feeling self righteous, then leave. Do me i do you, God no go vex.

manmustwac:

Its called an open relationship smiley

Ah yes!! Open  relationships------------the wave of the future, ride on!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by ty4eva(f): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2009
This has really become a big moral issue.you claimto love her yet,you cheated on her! suffice to say that you could do the samething when you eventually get married.The poor girl whom you slept with,did u tell that you have a girlfried? i think the problemis lack of discipline and selfcontrol  ,simple and short!!! What if you are married and your wife travels? let us stop living a decptive life and stop loving because of sex

1 Like

Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by follypimpi(m): 1:41pm On Aug 03, 2009
Is not called cheating no more,is called am Hot i wanna shag.
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by illusion2: 1:45pm On Aug 03, 2009
no worries my friend. You only cheat on the ones you love .

Just make sure the one you 'humping' is different from the one you're loving apologies to Jay Z

Three things you MUST never do however

1. Making it a habit
2.Confessing to your loved one
3.Going without condoms.

peace  wink
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by denony(m): 1:47pm On Aug 03, 2009
U cheated on her once and u felt bad, do u know how many times she has cheated on you?
but still maintained as if nothing happened.

I've been in love for four years without a cheat on my girl (love)
and she is not always with me, maybe after two months she will come
and spend like a month or more and go back as we are not in the same state,
but still i remain so faithful to her that i can't even go out with another girl,
not even just for a drink.

And she is pretending that she can't in her life cheat on me
until everything exposed, how she has been cheating on me hundred times ten.
despite how long we've gone and how we loved each other.

Am ready now to cheat and cheat on any girl (though it's not in my nature)
But girls are not and can never be faithful, (Unless ready to marry ones)

@ poster
don't feel bad ok, whenever she is not around and u need to shag
don't hesitate to cos' she could do the same
Re: "In Love" But Unfaithful by dizzywezzy(f): 1:48pm On Aug 03, 2009
Thor:

The only loser is you having to stick your small penis in the same boring hole for the whole of your miserable life  grin grin grin

Nobody said cheating is not a big thing, we just said it is an inevitable part of a relationship and can actually keep relationships alive lipsrsealed

yes u can keep deepin ur thing into different hole of all sort of witchs, jezebels so dey can manipulate ur destiny and use ur sperm as raw materials 4 demonic prouction and assignments in dere kingdom because ur a MAN and can do watever u wnt. wen God said 1 man one woman do u tink its because he as a wife he is tryin 2 protect? It is 2 protect u 4rm  aids and std carriers som of which condoms cn nt prevent this only shows u av no vision cos if u do u will tresure ur life more dan few mins of satisfaction. Well we all no were pple lik u end. U end up alone and miserable cos d one u calm 2 luv will surely findout one day n dump u 4 sum1 bet and deseverin and ur mistresses wont b their 2 console u either. there are 2 things dat ones a man can over com, he is bound 2 suceed 1)women 2)pride. am sorry 4 u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Do You Believe In "Friendship Before Relationship?" / My Boyfriend Said He Needs A Break / I Love My Girlfriend But Her Vagina Odor Is Bad Please Help!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.