Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,175 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works - Properties (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works (232995 Views)

Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / . / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 8:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
MORE FOTOS

1 Share

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by mufutau55(m): 9:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
skimanski: MORE FOTOS

Eleganza!

Hajji M.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 7:49pm On Aug 05, 2014
mufutau55:

Eleganza!

Hajji M.

we say make we manage design am small
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 1:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
DEZYNS AND STRUCTURES

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by kopell: 2:37pm On Aug 06, 2014
Man I most admit, you have some sportless finishing with good workers who pay full attention to your detail instruction on the job. Good job men.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 6:32pm On Aug 06, 2014
Thanks Man. Available to deliver excellent work at all times
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 8:41pm On Aug 07, 2014
Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
Designs & Structures.

Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
email: dnstructures@gmail.com
Tel; 08038390386 or 08185174782
Instagram: @ dezynstructures
BBM: 76878202
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 2:48pm On Aug 08, 2014
skimanski: DEZYNS AND STRUCTURES

Sorry for the network Mr. Ben.
For your information, this tilling Work is in Vgc.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by LondonCool(m): 7:59pm On Aug 08, 2014
I've got a job for you
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:27pm On Aug 08, 2014
LondonCool: I've got a job for you

Does The Job mean Bumped?
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:29pm On Aug 09, 2014
DEZYNS AND STRUCTURES

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by pmil(m): 11:08pm On Aug 09, 2014
Nice n cool finishes....stylish water heater
skimanski: INTERNAL PICS FOR OUR FOUR FLAT FINISH
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by mufutau55(m): 2:03am On Aug 10, 2014
skimanski:
Does The Job mean Bumped?

LOL!
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:35am On Aug 11, 2014
pmil: Nice n cool finishes....stylish water heater

Thanks Sir. It is just our regular Ariston Water Heater. The environment probably has made it Stylish.

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 8:22pm On Aug 11, 2014
Follow construction of our 4 Bedroom Fully Detached Duplex design on https://www.nairaland.com/1522743/new-dimension-nigerian-architecture-construction

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by csiworksnig(f): 2:03am On Aug 13, 2014
we supply silk paints of popular american brands of Benjamin Moore and Sherwin Williams for as low as 20k for 25litres and 4k for 4litres

these paints have an average coverage of 16m2 per litre on a regular wall and its available in any colour upon request.

CONTACT
08028540261, 08093577005
email: csiworksnig@gmail.com
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:37pm On Aug 13, 2014
KITCHEN TILLING FINISH

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by mufutau55(m): 9:43pm On Aug 13, 2014
skimanski: KITCHEN TILING FINISH

Superb tiling work... In this area they don't need burglary proof on their windows?

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by FastShipping: 10:48pm On Aug 13, 2014
skimanski: KITCHEN TILLING FINISH

Wow!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

What type of tile is this you used in the kitchen? You used tiles with some chrome looking metals on the wall. How did that possible. Please, explain it? You are a great designer.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by amanikondo: 2:18am On Aug 14, 2014
Skimanski is a bad asss designer. I love your pendants light.

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 10:40am On Aug 14, 2014
mufutau55:

Superb tiling work... In this area they don't need burglary proof on their windows?

Hajji Mufutau

Client doesnt want Burglary proof, as he says it disfigures the look of his windows. Anyway, house is in a secure Estate environment.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 10:46am On Aug 14, 2014
FastShipping:

Wow!! shocked shocked shocked shocked

What type of tile is this you used in the kitchen? You used tiles with some chrome looking metals on the wall. How did that possible. Please, explain it? You are a great designer.

@Fastshipping, the Tile we used were bought for just N2,200/Sq.m in the Market. its all about knowing the right tile and making sure you search through the market Properly. then for the Chrome Metals, its an Idea we always try in incorporate into our tilling work all the time, because, the presence of metal on anything you do in life can make that thing look sophisticated. E.g, we all know how our Necklaces and Chains make us look, compared to how we look when were aren't wearing any.

Also take a look @ the picture below of some of our previous work and see what the tiny looking metal trims in between each black tile has done to the look and visual feel of the tiles.

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by pmil(m): 11:12am On Aug 14, 2014
nice work,change over is hmm....
skimanski:

@Fastshipping, the Tile we used were bought for just N2,200/Sq.m in the Market. its all about knowing the right tile and making sure you search through the market Properly. then for the Chrome Metals, its an Idea we always try in incorporate into our tilling work all the time, because, the presence of metal on anything you do in life can make that thing look sophisticated. E.g, we all know how our Necklaces and Chains make us look, compared to how we look when were aren't wearing any.

Also take a look @ the picture below of some of our previous work and see what the tiny looking metal trims in between each black tile has done to the look and visual feel of the tiles.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by mufutau55(m): 12:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
skimanski:
Client doesnt want Burglary proof, as he says it disfigures the look of his windows. Anyway, house is in a secure Estate environment.

The Client is right, I have always agree that burglary proofs disfigures the house... but we need it for security in Nigeria, but then God is our security anyway. Glad the building is in a secured environment; I didn't know there are still such area in our country.

Hajji Mufutau
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by mufutau55(m): 12:22pm On Aug 14, 2014
skimanski:

Your work and finishing is always very elegant... I hope one day I have enough dough to engage you.

Hajji M.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 7:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
mufutau55:

The Client is right, I have always agree that burglary proofs disfigures the house... but we need it for security in Nigeria, but then God is our security anyway. Glad the building is in a secured environment; I didn't know there are still such area in our country.

Hajji Mufutau

Oga Hajji, there are areas secure enough for you not forgo a Burglary bar window idea, which is the reasons why some estates these days require short fences.

Meanwhile, My oga hajji, If i dont work for you, who will I work for?
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 6:54pm On Aug 15, 2014
amanikondo: Skimanski is a bad asss designer. I love your pendants light.

@Amanikondo, Thank you sir. Meanwhile We are still waiting for you ooo.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by amanikondo: 7:20pm On Aug 15, 2014
skimanski:

@Amanikondo, Thank you sir. Meanwhile We are still waiting for you ooo.

I have a project you will finish up for me next year.
Also, you have designed for me too (I wont tell which one grin) and I still have another design when the survey I am expecting is available.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by amanikondo: 7:23pm On Aug 15, 2014
mufutau55:

Hajji Mufutau
I hate it too. I will put it on the ground floor only. first floor beyond will be free of burglary proof in my own design.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by mufutau55(m): 8:30pm On Aug 15, 2014
skimanski:
Meanwhile, My oga hajji, If i dont work for you, who will I work for?

Of course, my brother. We are still gonna do business one of these days. I am quite sure of that.

Hajji M.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 10:19pm On Aug 15, 2014
amanikondo:
I hate it too. I will put it on the ground floor only. first floor beyond will be free of burglary proof in my own design.

You are correct there Sir. First floor should be an open window, without Burglar Bars.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by mufutau55(m): 11:01pm On Aug 15, 2014
skimanski: You are correct there Sir. First floor should be an open window, without Burglar Bars.
amanikondo: I hate it too. I will put it on the ground floor only. first floor beyond will be free of burglary proof in my own design.

I am also thinking seriously about this idea for future projects.. Thank you guys.

Hajji Mufutau

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (34) (Reply)

Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls / Ceiling POP Designs For Your House / Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.