Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,346 members, 7,957,921 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:44 AM

Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works - Properties (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works (234671 Views)

Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / . / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Onuokwu: 5:07pm On Sep 15, 2014
skimanski: CHANGING THE LOOK OF YOUR BUILDING IN A SIMPLE WAY

Where did those surface plumbing pipes go?
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by mufutau55(m): 6:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
Onuokwu:

I saw that too... but I am thinking they embedded it into the wall this time around..

Hajji M.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by kopell: 6:26pm On Sep 15, 2014
@hajji, the guy used ABRAKADABRAK the more you look. The less you see, that is the power of his magic LOL. Weldone OGA.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by mufutau55(m): 6:29pm On Sep 15, 2014
kopell: @hajji, the guy used ABRAKADABRAK the more you look. The less you see, that is the power of his magic LOL. Weldone OGA.

YES. That is the password (ABRAKADABRAK) even Houdini couldn't see it coming... and Oga Skimaski is good at this.

Hajji M.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Onuokwu: 6:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
mufutau55:

YES. That is the password (ABRAKADABRAK) even Houdini couldn't see it coming... and Oga Skimaski is good at this.

Hajji M.

The guy is good...i tell ya. I am also going through his other thread.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Nobody: 9:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
skimanski: Proposed 5 Bedroom Bungalow & attached 2 Bedroom Flat.

FRONT APARTMENT
Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Dinning
Bedroom1
Bedroom2
Bedroom3
Bedroom4
Master's Bedroom
Kitchen
Store
Laundry

BACK APARTMENT
Living Room
Dinning
Bedroom1
Bedroom2
Guest w/c
Kitchen
Can 10 Million Naira effectively complete this structure to finish?
https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works/8#17093132
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:46pm On Sep 15, 2014
vintino: Do u guys have office in abuja?

We work in Abuja too for sure
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
kopell: @hajji, the guy used ABRAKADABRAK the more you look. The less you see, that is the power of his magic LOL. Weldone OGA.

THanks You Sir!
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
2sExy1: Can 10 Million Naira effectively complete this structure to finish?
https://www.nairaland.com/1164230/best-architectural-interior-construction-works/8#17093132

Yes 10m can finish as well as 12m and as well as 16m. It all depends on the Location and quality of finish you wish to attain.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
skimanski:

Yes 10m can finish as well as 12m and as well as 16m. It all depends on the Location and quality of finish you wish to attain.
how much for the Skimanski kind of finishing... wink? I swear, anybody wey no wan own house before go hungry to get one after seeing your works.

oba Gha To Kpe Re wink ? dor mor sir
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
skimanski don feed me belle full... chai, I never chop this kind food before ooo.

super inspired. Your works are inspiring!

Location is likely Benin City.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by FastShipping: 10:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
@Skimanski

How much are these red bricks cost? Are they sold individually or in bulk?

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by smallsmall: 7:05am On Sep 16, 2014
FastShipping: @Skimanski

How much are these red bricks cost? Are they sold individually or in bulk?

In addition to the question asked above, about those Red Bricks, l will also like anyone to direct me, (if they cant completely answer here) on certain construction technology whereby such bricks are included in a house DECKING CONSTRUCTION?

I have seen some Multi Storey projects where the Deckings are not completely Cement and Granite but a mixture of these Red Bricks and Cement and Granite! red Brick is placed on the Decking Board and some Concrete added sort of.

What are the advantages? I suspect lighter weight is one?

Is it cheaper than "full Concrete" mix of Cement and Granite?

How is it done? Do they have to use criss-cross iron rods in them and if so, HOW?

I just want to have more knowledge from building and Archi-experts (Brabus, Skimansky, Selsgy, Spyder, Aventures, checkitaut, e.t.c) on the method.

Thank you in advance.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:06am On Sep 16, 2014
2sExy1: skimanski don feed me belle full... chai, I never chop this kind food before ooo.

super inspired. Your works are inspiring!

Location is likely Benin City.

Epa! Uwese Oooo!!

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Nobody: 2:41pm On Sep 16, 2014
skimanski:

you have an email.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:58pm On Sep 16, 2014
smallsmall:

In addition to the question asked above, about those Red Bricks, l will also like anyone to direct me, (if they cant completely answer here) on certain construction technology whereby such bricks are included in a house DECKING CONSTRUCTION?

I have seen some Multi Storey projects where the Deckings are not completely Cement and Granite but a mixture of these Red Bricks and Cement and Granite! red Brick is placed on the Decking Board and some Concrete added sort of.

What are the advantages? I suspect lighter weight is one?

Is it cheaper than "full Concrete" mix of Cement and Granite?

How is it done? Do they have to use criss-cross iron rods in them and if so, HOW?

I just want to have more knowledge from building and Archi-experts (Brabus, Skimansky, Selsgy, Spyder, Aventures, checkitaut, e.t.c) on the method.

Thank you in advance.

Hello Fastshipping, The Bricks are solid in Bulks as when you Criss-cross them, they can serve as a solid column. Now its main Advantage is for Lighter weight than the concrete Deck. the projects builders you see using the bricks have probably calculated they weight of the building and have Identified that point in the project as one of the ways they wish to reduce the load of Building.

As for this project posted, reducing the load was our reason for using the bricks. It is more expensive, but lighter in terms of Building weight.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by FastShipping: 10:07pm On Sep 16, 2014
skimanski:

Hello Fastshipping, The Bricks are solid in Bulks as when you Criss-cross them, they can serve as a solid column. Now its main Advantage is for Lighter weight than the concrete Deck. the projects builders you see using the bricks have probably calculated they weight of the building and have Identified that point in the project as one of the ways they wish to reduce the load of Building.

As for this project posted, reducing the load was our reason for using the bricks. It is more expensive, but lighter in terms of Building weight.

But how much are they sold for whether in units or bulk?
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Staffingzone: 10:39pm On Sep 16, 2014
Great work. Here is my number 763-843-5550 call. I need your service. Lets talk
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 10:22am On Sep 17, 2014
FastShipping:

But how much are they sold for whether in units or bulk?

We bought those last year for N380/Red brick.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 10:39pm On Sep 17, 2014
Onuokwu:

Client said he doesn't Like to see surface pipes, and we broke the wall, place them in, and dressed up. Not difficult.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 10:27pm On Sep 18, 2014
CHANGE OF WALLPAPER FOR OPTIONAL PURPOSES

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by FastShipping: 10:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
I like option 1.

Is the ceiling in option 1 a POP ceiling?

I stalk this guy a lot. I hope I don't get a ban for visiting your thread everyday. I am addicted to Skimanski's threads. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Natudu: 10:52am On Sep 19, 2014
FastShipping: ...I stalk this guy a lot. I hope I don't get a ban for visiting your thread everyday. I am addicted to Skimanski's threads. grin grin grin

That would be the two of us grin grin
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by FastShipping: 12:58pm On Sep 19, 2014
Oga Skimanski

How far?
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 10:16pm On Sep 19, 2014
FastShipping: Oga Skimanski

How far?

My Oga Fastshipping. I'm here oooo. I am addicted to your comments too. Always waiting for you to comment. As for that last post, Same POP on both ooo
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by FastShipping: 10:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
skimanski:

My Oga Fastshipping. I'm here oooo. I am addicted to your comments too. Always waiting for you to comment. As for that last post, Same POP on both ooo

I have to call you this weekend.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 10:32pm On Sep 19, 2014
FastShipping:

I have to call you this weekend.

Ok Sir!
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by mufutau55(m): 11:19pm On Sep 19, 2014
FastShipping: I like option 1.
I stalk this guy a lot. I hope I don't get a ban for visiting your thread everyday. I am addicted to Skimanski's threads. grin grin grin

If you are not addicted to better thing like this... then it's time to see a Doctor.. smiley

Hajji M.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by FastShipping: 1:33am On Sep 20, 2014
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 20, 2014
mufutau55:

If you are not addicted to better thing like this... then it's time to see a Doctor.. smiley

Hajji M.
grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 10:23pm On Sep 22, 2014
LIVING ROOM DESIGN

3 Likes

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by babybird82(f): 11:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
Always blowing away our minds with rare creativity. You sure have the mildest touch. Pls I sent you an email and added you on BBM, kindly reply.

Well done.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) ... (34) (Reply)

Ceiling POP Designs For Your House / Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls / Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.