Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works - Properties (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works (232905 Views)

Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / . / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 1:56pm On Sep 04, 2014
Qc1:

I believe you. ..but I still will like to see what mine will look like.

Thanks

You still have to send me a pic of the current look of your building.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2014
skimanski:

You still have to send me a pic of the current look of your building.

You can send pics to email @ skimanski4life@yahoo.com
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Nobody: 5:19am On Sep 05, 2014
skimanski:
Please send picture to skimanski4life@yahoo.com

sent
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by gentlepine(m): 7:21am On Sep 05, 2014
skimanski: FINISHING OF 4 UNITS OF 3 BEDROOM FLATS IN THOMAS ESTATE, AJAH.

Good day Chief, very nice work done. More power to your elbows.

Please, I have a plot of land 60ft X 120ft and I would love to construct something like this...with ample parking spaces.

Can you give me an estimate of how much it would cost to build? Please I would love the estimate to be for each phase? Also, If you will be in charge of the building, how much would your fees be?

Kindly reply me talktomadesua@yahoo.com

Thanks.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 11:17am On Sep 05, 2014
timothy001:

sent

Haven't been able to locate your email. what name please
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 05, 2014
skimanski:
Haven't been able to locate your email. what name please

Didnt go through .Here's the picx...will take the picture off in 3hrs..let see wat u got.did i fail to mention i luv beer? yes i need a bar design too.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 1:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
timothy001:

Didnt go through .Here's the picx...will take the picture off in 3hrs..let see wat u got.did i fail to mention i luv beer? yes i need a bar design too.

Kindly provide your email please since you are finding it difficult to reach me.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 05, 2014
@ .com
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Nobody: 4:57pm On Sep 05, 2014
waiting on your mail my oga skimanski
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 8:36pm On Sep 05, 2014
timothy001: waiting on your mail my oga skimanski

Email sent
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by FastShipping: 12:05am On Sep 06, 2014
@Skimanski

I sent you an email as well.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by chumaben: 6:29am On Sep 06, 2014
@skimanski,

I would like to thank you for the nice job you did for me - remodeling of my house. You did an amazing job and moreover I would like to let everybody know that you are one of those people that are still trustworthy in Naija although we haven't met yet, I only sent you the agreed amount via western union after seeing your job here online and you executed the job without additional phone calls.

Please keep it up. You need such attitude to get to your altitude.

God bless,

Emmanuel

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 11:25am On Sep 06, 2014
chumaben: @skimanski,

I would like to thank you for the nice job you did for me - remodeling of my house. You did an amazing job and moreover I would like to let everybody know that you are one of those people that are still trustworthy in Naija although we haven't met yet, I only sent you the agreed amount via western union after seeing your job here online and you executed the job without additional phone calls.

God bless,

Emmanuel

Thank you very much sir, for this level of appreciation in what I have done for you, even when I was only doing my Job is highly regarded. Always there for professional advise if ever needed as you guyz continue work on site.

Best Regards
Jude
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by chumaben: 9:13am On Sep 07, 2014
skimanski: PROPOSED DESIGN CHANGE ON ALREADY EXISTING DUPLEX BY DEZYNS AND STRUCTURES

@skimanski,

@ this is my house.

God bless,

Emmanuel
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by chumaben: 9:23am On Sep 07, 2014
skimanski: PROPOSED DESIGN CHANGE ON ALREADY EXISTING DUPLEX BY DEZYNS AND STRUCTURES

#This is my house.

God bless,

Emmanuel

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by mufutau55(m): 3:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
chumaben:

#This is my house.

God bless,

Emmanuel

This is a very good testimony.. Oga Emma, can you post the original design before the Rejuvenations above? Just for "Before and After comparisons".

Hajji M.

2 Likes

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:54pm On Sep 08, 2014
Toilet Tiling and Wash basin Fittings

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by FastShipping: 5:05am On Sep 09, 2014
@Skimanski, are you on BB? If yes, what is your BB Pin?

Your attention is needed in the attached link: https://www.nairaland.com/1825339/interior-architecture-nigeria-very-bad

I can finally say you're one of the two architects/designers close to what is being discussed in the attached link. No Nigerian should expect less than the designs the author of the thread posted in the thread attached.

For me, treated wood and glass are no brainers in a house.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
FastShipping: @Skimanski, are you on BB? If yes, what is your BB Pin?

Your attention is needed in the attached link: https://www.nairaland.com/1825339/interior-architecture-nigeria-very-bad

I can finally say you're one of the two architects/designers close to what is being discussed in the attached link. No Nigerian should expect less than the designs the author of the thread posted in the thread attached.

For me, treated wood and glass are no brainers in a house.

@Fastshipping, On my way to the thread now. Thanks a Million
BB PIN: 76878202
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by chumaben: 7:06am On Sep 10, 2014
mufutau55:

This is a very good testimony.. Oga Emma, can you post the original design before the Rejuvenations above? Just for "Before and After comparisons".

Hajji M.

@Haji

Thanks. Jude has done that already. Moreover the setup of the website trend is a little bit confusing.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by chumaben: 7:27am On Sep 10, 2014
mufutau55:

Hajji M.
@Haji

Thanks. Jude has done that already on page 16. Moreover the setup of the website trend is a little bit confusing.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by DUNKA(m): 11:40am On Sep 10, 2014
Skimanski please wanted 2 find out if you can work at Jos, Plateau State?
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by mufutau55(m): 6:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
chumaben:
@Haji
Thanks. Jude has done that already on page 16. Moreover the setup of the website trend is a little bit confusing.

OK.. But I was talking about the 3D design of the original plan, if there was any... Yes, I did see the actual construction on that Page 16.
Thank you.

Hajji M.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:44pm On Sep 10, 2014
DUNKA: Skimanski please wanted 2 find out if you can work at Jos, Plateau State?

Yes ooo We work anywhere in Nigeria. But I no add Borno State Join am ooo

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 7:47pm On Sep 11, 2014
Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
Designs & Structures.

Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
email: dnstructures@gmail.com
Tel; 08038390386 or 08185174782
Instagram: @ dezynstructures
BBM: 76878202
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by topsy23: 9:44am On Sep 12, 2014
Weldone boss, don't forget us oooo.....

We are into electrical/mechanical design and installation.

Our contact are
Email: atope23@live.co.uk or topselg.engineering@gmail.com

Phone: 08033643191, 08051750560
Whatsap: 08033643191
Bb pin: 2A9D23FF

You can also visit our thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 3:46pm On Sep 12, 2014
topsy23: Weldone boss, don't forget us oooo.....

We are into electrical/mechanical design and installation.

Our contact are
Email: atope23@live.co.uk or topselg.engineering@gmail.com

Phone: 08033643191, 08051750560
Whatsap: 08033643191
Bb pin: 2A9D23FF

You can also visit our thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9

Have you in mind for sure
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:28pm On Sep 12, 2014
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 8:53pm On Sep 13, 2014
CHANGING THE LOOK OF YOUR BUILDING IN A SIMPLE WAY

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by vintino(m): 12:53pm On Sep 15, 2014
Do u guys have office in abuja?
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by mufutau55(m): 12:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
skimanski: CHANGING THE LOOK OF YOUR BUILDING IN A SIMPLE WAY

Superb, the changes is like day and night, Oga Skimanski.

Hajji M.

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (34) (Reply)

Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls / Ceiling POP Designs For Your House / Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.