Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,940 members, 7,824,957 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works - Properties (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works (233003 Views)

Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / . / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 11:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
babybird82: Always blowing away our minds with rare creativity. You sure have the mildest touch. Pls I sent you an email and added you on BBM, kindly reply.

Well done.

Received your email. will be responding soonest. However, I haven't received your BBM Invite. Below list are my BB pins

BBM: 7F2B7970
BBM: 76878202
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 11:28am On Sep 23, 2014
babybird82: Always blowing away our minds with rare creativity. You sure have the mildest touch. Pls I sent you an email and added you on BBM, kindly reply.

Well done.

Reply to email sent.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:27pm On Sep 25, 2014
SWIMMING POOL/GAZEBO SITOUT AREA

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Nobody: 12:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
I just emailed you sir.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by babybird82(f): 8:33pm On Sep 26, 2014
skimanski:

Reply to email sent.

Thanks so much. God bless you.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by topsy23: 10:56pm On Sep 26, 2014
My oga am still waiting to hear from you for the Electrical/mechanical design and installation.

Our contact are

Phone: 08033643191, 08051750560
Whatsap: 08033643191
Bb pin: 2A9D23FF

You can also visit our thread: https://www.nairaland.com/1233943/contact-us-electrical-mechanical-plumbing/9
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Nobody: 9:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
Oga mi am enjoying your professionalism its amazing please give me the quote for this 4bedroom bungalow design my email is astondejumor@gmail.com.
Your creativity is amazing keep up the good work.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 11:55am On Sep 30, 2014
Astondejumor: Oga mi am enjoying your professionalism its amazing please give me the quote for this 4bedroom bungalow design my email is astondejumor@gmail.com.
Your creativity is amazing keep up the good work.

Which of the bungalow design are you talking about
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Nobody: 10:52pm On Sep 30, 2014
The 4bedroom bungalow with 2 bedroom units ..I sent you an email

Which of the bungalow design are you talking about[/quote]
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Pedroscope(m): 9:14pm On Oct 06, 2014
Very unique style. I will call you soon!
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:20am On Oct 08, 2014
Pedroscope:
Very unique style. I will call you soon!

Thanks man. Awaiting
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 8:24pm On Oct 08, 2014
FINISHINGS
LOCATION: DIAMOND ESTATE, SANGOTEDO, LEKKI/EPE EXPRESS WAY, LAGOS

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 8:26pm On Oct 08, 2014
MORE

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by mufutau55(m): 8:50pm On Oct 08, 2014
skimanski:
FINISHINGS
LOCATION: DIAMOND ESTATE, SANGOTEDO, LEKKI/EPE EXPRESS WAY, LAGOS

Damn! Skimanski, this is great work.. I am not surprised though because I know what you can and do.. I am just elated to see this piece of art work.
Look at that floor decorations... WOW!

Hajji M.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 11:57am On Oct 09, 2014
mufutau55:

Damn! Skimanski, this is great work.. I am not surprised though because I know what you can and do.. I am just elated to see this piece of art work.
Look at that floor decorations... WOW!

Hajji M.

Thanks boss.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Degis(m): 6:59pm On Oct 09, 2014
Boy oh Boy. This skimanski guy is badt!. I just love his creative designs
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 7:22pm On Oct 15, 2014
4 Bedroom Fully detached Twin duplex.
Size of Plot 657 Sq.m
Size of Each Building: 121 sq.m

GROUND FLOOR
Entrance Foyer
Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Dinning
Guest Bedroom
Kitchen
Store
1 Bedroom B.Q

FIRST FLOOR
Private Lounge
Master's Bedroom (With Walk in Closet)
Boy's Room
Girl's Room

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by LaCotti: 12:22am On Oct 24, 2014
Oga Skimanski,
I'd like to know what kind of cladding/fascia board(the white beneath the roof) was used on this building as e be say we dey learn here grin . Thanks.

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 10:22am On Oct 24, 2014
LaCotti:
Oga Skimanski,
I'd like to know what kind of cladding/fascia board(the white beneath the roof) was used on this building as e be say we dey learn here grin . Thanks.

A closer picture would clearly show. But considering what it looks like, its most likely you are seeing concrete cast facials, maybe with PVC Water collector attached to it.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by blank(f): 11:26am On Oct 24, 2014
skimanski:
MORE

These are all lovely designs especially the kitchen. Won't mind having something like that.

For the pink toilet and bathroom, was just wondering why they left that small space between the bath tub and the wall? With the wash hand basin being so close to the gap, it will make that area difficult to clean.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by LaCotti: 3:08pm On Oct 24, 2014
skimanski:

A closer picture would clearly show. But considering what it looks like, its most likely you are seeing concrete cast facials, maybe with PVC Water collector attached to it.

Thank you sir smiley
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:24pm On Oct 30, 2014
PROPOSED TV PANEL DESIGN.

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 10:41pm On Nov 01, 2014
TILING WORKS. BLACK CRYSTAL GRANITE WITH WHITE GRANITE, CUT IN DIAMOND SHAPE TO FORM DESIGN.

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by FastShipping: 11:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
I like this Skimanski guy. He brings something different to this building industry and nairaland property section. I can place my bet on this guy 365 days a years and I still win each of those days.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by mufutau55(m): 11:31pm On Nov 01, 2014
FastShipping:
I like this Skimanski guy. He brings something different to this building industry and nairaland property section. I can place my bet on this guy 365 days a years and I still win each of those days.

I am on your side brother... The guy is good and employed professional people to work for him.

Hajji M.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by FastShipping: 11:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
mufutau55:

I am on your side brother... The guy is good and employed professional people to work for him.

Hajji M.

He is super. One just needs to be patient with people like Skimnaski because he is in demand.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:17pm On Nov 29, 2014
Proposed 5 Bedroom duplex.

GROUND FLOOR
Entrance Foyer
Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Dinning
Guest Bedroom
Kitchen
Store
1 Bedroom B.Q

FIRST FLOOR
Private Lounge
Boy's Room
Girl's Room
Private Cinema

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 8:50pm On Dec 04, 2014
Proposed 4 Bedroom duplex.

GROUND FLOOR
Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Dinning
Guest Bedroom
Kitchen
Store
1 Bedroom B.Q

FIRST FLOOR
Private Lounge
Boy's Room
Girl's Room

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 7:58am On Dec 08, 2014
BAR AREA DESIGN.
Lekki

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by bravoalpha(m): 11:50am On Dec 09, 2014
Wow, nice bar
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 11:30am On Dec 10, 2014
bravoalpha:
Wow, nice bar

More bar design on going
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:19pm On Dec 11, 2014
TILING WORKS

Showing what can be done with metal Chrome Trims on Tile Surface.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (34) (Reply)

Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls / Ceiling POP Designs For Your House / Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.