Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,776 members, 7,820,715 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:04 PM

Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works - Properties (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works (232945 Views)

Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / . / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by BUCHOX: 12:41am On Dec 13, 2014
skimanski

I have sent mail to your box, chat msg on whats app, txt msg on phone, called u. Yet you dont wanna respond to my request base on the design i hand sent to u on whats-app n your box . pls if its not convenient for you to attend to me kindly let me know via this forum so that i wont not bother you and i would look for another architect here in Abuja to actualize my concept.

Thanks.

Engr. Alex
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 5:51am On Dec 13, 2014
BUCHOX:
skimanski

I have sent mail to your box, chat msg on whats app, txt msg on phone, called u. Yet you dont wanna respond to my request base on the design i hand sent to u on whats-app n your box . pls if its not convenient for you to attend to me kindly let me know via this forum so that i wont not bother you and i would look for another architect here in Abuja to actualize my concept.

Thanks.

Engr. Alex

Hello Sir,

Responded to your email on friday December 12 at 5.32 am. Kindly check through your emails. or I can resend again

Thanks
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by BUCHOX: 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2014
Hi skimanski

I have checked my mail.
Thanks I really appreciate your response.

Godbless keep the good work going.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 7:38am On Jan 02, 2015
To My Esteemed Followers and Fellow Nairalanders, Welcome to the New year 2015. From the team of Dezyns and Structures, we say Thank you for your support all through 2014, and look forward to more support in this new year. May the Good Lord Bless everyone and bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
skimanski:
To My Esteemed Followers and Fellow Nairalanders, Welcome to the New year 2015. From the team of Dezyns and Structures, we say Thank you for your support all through 2014, and look forward to more support in this new year. May the Good Lord Bless everyone and bless Nigeria.
Amen bro... One man whose works I admire and even boast of offline. May your wisdom keep increasing.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2015

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:52pm On Feb 02, 2015
Proposed 4 Bedroom duplex.

GROUND FLOOR
Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Dinning
Guest Bedroom
Kitchen
Store
1 Bedroom B.Q

FIRST FLOOR
Private Lounge
Master's Bedroom (With Walk in Closet)
Boy's Room
Girl's Room

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Derguss(m): 12:01pm On Feb 16, 2015
Can this building fit into 75ft by 50ft land.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 6:45pm On Feb 16, 2015
Derguss:
Can this building fit into 75ft by 50ft land.

We can adjust to fit
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Derguss(m): 9:16pm On Feb 16, 2015
skimanski:

We can adjust to fit
Thanks.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:52pm On Feb 16, 2015
ROOFING SHEET: 0.70mm Gauge Aluminium

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:45pm On Feb 19, 2015
Proposed double Design for

6 Units of 3 Bedroom Flat and `12 Unit of 3 Bedroom Flats

2 Likes

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Derguss(m): 8:38am On Feb 21, 2015
skimanski:

We can adjust to fit
But what is the size of the original structure? I want to add that I like your unique cantilever, windows and staircase designs. I would probably give you some work to do in the near future. Keep up the pace.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 7:05am On Feb 22, 2015
Derguss:

But what is the size of the original structure? I want to add that I like your unique cantilever, windows and staircase designs. I would probably give you some work to do in the near future. Keep up the pace.

Size of Original Structure is 45ft x 56ft
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by gentlepine(m): 1:00pm On Feb 22, 2015
skimanski:
Proposed 5 Bedroom Duplex with attached 2 Bedroom B.q. and Proposed Design for Living Room, Kitchen and Office Space in building

GROUND FLOOR
External Pool
Ante Room
Main Living room with Pool view
Guest w/c
Dinning
Kitchen
Store room
Laundry
B.Q
Guest Room

FIRST FLOOR
Private Lounge
Master's Bedroom
Mistress Room
Boy's Room
Girls Room
private office

Good day engineer, please can you give me the estimates to build just the 5 bedroom duplex only on this design. Also, would it be possible to see floor plans.
Lsstly, do you have builders you work with , that would deliver exactly as it is in the pictures?\

Kindly reply me @ talktomadesua@yahoo.com.
Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Nobody: 2:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
gentlepine:

Good day engineer, please can you give me the estimates to build just the 5 bedroom duplex only on this design. Also, would it be possible to see floor plans.
Lsstly, do you have builders you work with , that would deliver exactly as it is in the pictures?\

Thanks.
the answer is yes.... To get quick response, his pins are on around page 6 or so or simply call the number on his profile.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by gentlepine(m): 6:05pm On Feb 23, 2015
2sexi:
the answer is yes.... To get quick response, his pins are on around page 6 or so or simply call the number on his profile.

Thanks.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by ideology(m): 9:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
Have seen the thread before, but Didn't take my time.

Lovely models, it makes me see some mistakes I made while choosing color of tiles for our sitting room.

D&S is really creative, i saw where broken tiles were used, one could hardly recognize that they were actually broken and of different shades.

Kudos oga, hopefully some day, we will be …
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 10:23pm On Feb 23, 2015
gentlepine:

Thanks.

Email Sent
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 24, 2015
ideology:
Have seen the thread before, but Didn't take my time.

Lovely models, it makes me see some mistakes I made while choosing color of tiles for our sitting room.

D&S is really creative, i saw where broken tiles were used, one could hardly recognize that they were actually broken and of different shades.

Kudos oga, hopefully some day, we will be …
the guy is just too good.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 24, 2015
skimanski:
Proposed double Design for

6 Units of 3 Bedroom Flat and `12 Unit of 3 Bedroom Flats
log1, this is the boss.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:03am On Feb 24, 2015
2sexi:
the guy is just too good.

Thanks Boss
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:25pm On Feb 26, 2015
LIVING ROOM FINISHING

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Dharmmieojo(m): 11:48am On Mar 01, 2015
skimanski:
We Design Unique and good designs for very affordable prices. We also build and finish your houses at top quality workmanship. our designs are always unique, so we always advise to handle the project personally. We also do Interior Designs, Shops, Kitchen Rooms e.t.c attached is some of my designs and finishes. Action the say, speaks louder than words

Architect Jude O.
skimanski4life@yahoo.com
Lagos, Nigeria.

Sir am a 400level student of architecture and would love to be under your mentorship for the period of 6months in which I am to do my I.T..I would appriciate it sir if you grant me a Placement t your firm
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by NaGodwin: 10:32pm On Mar 02, 2015
skimanski:
LIVING ROOM FINISHING

Please, can you give me an estimate for a standard 4 flats designed to look like a duplex? 3 bedrooms each, all en suite
i will like to use stone coated roofing sheets with paraphet.
Kindly include cost of design
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 10:17pm On Mar 03, 2015
ANTE ROOM FINISHING

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Nobody: 10:41pm On Mar 03, 2015
skimanski:
ANTE ROOM FINISHING
Omo, kilode? Take life easy. You want me to go and steal or do blood money?
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by cubestudio(m): 10:59pm On Mar 03, 2015
Design visualization by Cubestudio

2 Likes

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by cubestudio(m): 11:13pm On Mar 03, 2015
Design Visualization by Cubestudio

2 Likes

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 12:54am On Mar 04, 2015
[quote author=Qc1 post=25836390]very nice.

I will be contacting you for my project interior soon. Great work...keep it up ![/Quote] Good day, sir, we have decorative interior and exterior Spiver paint and our company are into paint application and wall skimming visit www.colorsenselimited.com and see our projects done in Lekki and Banana Island. You can call me for a catalogue of our decorative paints.
wishing you a wallet filled month in other to complete your project 07068954220
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 1:00am On Mar 04, 2015
Qc1:
very nice.

I will be contacting you for my project interior soon. Great work...keep it up !
Good day, sir, we have decorative interior and exterior Spiver paint and our company are into paint application and wall skimming visit www.colorsenselimited.com and see our projects done in Lekki and Banana Island. You can call me for a catalogue of our decorative paints.
wishing you a wallet filled month in other to complete your project 07068954220

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (34) (Reply)

Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls / Ceiling POP Designs For Your House / Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.