Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,865 members, 7,810,295 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:14 AM

Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works - Properties (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works (232711 Views)

Construction Works On Units Of Flats (a New Dimension To Nigerian Architecture) / . / Architectural Designs For Nairalanders Who Want To Build (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by thomason: 8:54pm On Mar 07, 2015
skimanski:
Proposed double Design for

6 Units of 3 Bedroom Flat and `12 Unit of 3 Bedroom Flats

How many plot will be good for the 6 unit of 3bed with enough parking space..

Thanks bro
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 7:53am On Mar 09, 2015
2 plots and you are ok

thomason:

How many plot will be good for the 6 unit of 3bed with enough parking space..

Thanks bro
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by glogirl(f): 8:43pm On Mar 24, 2015
Hi.

Sent you a mail last week for twin duplex cost and plan.
Pls kindly reply.
Thnks.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Chekitaut: 9:20pm On Mar 26, 2015
From Lagos-Island, Victoria-Island, Banana Island, Ikoyi, Lekki to Songotedo
[size=14pt]Granite= N4,350/Ton[/size](Transportation Fee included)
Minimum Order=60tons

[size=14pt]Stone Dust= N2,800/ton[/size](Transportation Fee included)
Minimum Order=60tons

Call Now: 08055545355, 08032887233
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by makzeze: 9:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
I need architectural design for 2 bedroom flats, 4 units i.e. two each on both sides.

How much and send me sample design pls to: mustafa_modu@yahoo.co.uk
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:54pm On Mar 26, 2015
Proposed 4 Bedroom duplex.
Land Size 600 Sq.m

GROUND FLOOR
Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Dinning
Guest Bedroom
Kitchen
Store
1 Bedroom B.Q
Gym

FIRST FLOOR
Private Lounge
Master's Bedroom (With Walk in Closet)
Boy's Room
Girl's Room

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Staffingzone: 5:14pm On Apr 05, 2015
Proposed 12 units 3 bedroom flat

Do you a floor plan layout for the proposed flat?
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 6:21am On Apr 06, 2015
Staffingzone:

Proposed 12 units 3 bedroom flat

Do you a floor plan layout for the proposed flat?

Yes I do
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Staffingzone: 8:37pm On Apr 06, 2015
I am very much interested in buying this design. Can you send me the layout please or how do we connect?
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 9:39pm On Apr 06, 2015
Staffingzone:
I am very much interested in buying this design. Can you send me the layout please or how do we connect?

Kindly email me on skimanski4life@yahoo.com
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Staffingzone: 2:55am On Apr 07, 2015
I just emailed you. Thanks pal
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Staffingzone: 12:45am On Apr 08, 2015
Oh boy, I just got home and converted 2.5 million Naira into dollars that's $12'000 for an apartment design. I am in the wrong business. You expensive for me. Thanks for reply.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 6:24am On Apr 08, 2015
Staffingzone:
Oh boy, I just got home and converted 2.5 million Naira into dollars that's $12'000 for an apartment design. I am in the wrong business. You expensive for me. Thanks for reply.

LOL. @staffingzone, I deal with money aspect of my conversations in my email and not on my Nairaland page. Not good for my business, so wrong to have brought it out of my email and into my social page. Anyway its all good.

Now back to the topic. You have not requested for a Duplex. You have requested for a 6 Stories. of such a Complex design. Its like designing a Hotel resort. Do you know how much those things cost? Moreover, one question that concerns me is this, maybe you can answer me and clear the air. How come people (e.g you) are ready to plan like around 200m to Build a Good Building like that? Pay government huge money to approve? Pay Good money to buy the land? and yet when it comes to the most important person in the whole process of that building (The Designer and Brain Behind it) the least money has to be paid. I am even sure you people would rather get it from the architect for free if possible. and common, you live abroad. you should know the concept of paying people whats due to them.

Anyway. Thanks for liking my work. Hope to work for you someday

12 Likes

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 8:48pm On Apr 30, 2015
Affordable architectural designs. Construction, Renovations, and Interiors. (Tiling, Kitchen, furnishings and solving general House problems)
Designs & Structures.

Architect Jude O. Odemwingie.
email: jude@dnstructures.com
email: skimanski4life@yahoo.com
Tel; 08038390386 or 08185174782
follow us on Instagram: @ dezynstructures
BBM: 76878202
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Dominionng(m): 5:03am On May 01, 2015
LaCotti:
Oga Skimanski,
I'd like to know what kind of cladding/fascia board(the white beneath the roof) was used on this building as e be say we dey learn here grin . Thanks.

That's Fibre Cement Siding/Board

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fiber_cement_siding

Something similar on this thread

https://www.nairaland.com/1852018/pics-budget-p.o.p-ceiling-interior/1

Comes in 4ft by 8ft. The 6mm is sold for N6,800/sheet
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by ofala(m): 3:33am On May 16, 2015
@ Skimanski, you got an email...pls revert.
Your creativity is SOMETHING else.

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by buskie13(m): 11:51am On May 16, 2015
oh Lord...bless me do that this man could work for me in Jesus' name..amen...God bless ur work op....
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 7:28pm On May 16, 2015
buskie13:
oh Lord...bless me do that this man could work for me in Jesus' name..amen...God bless ur work op....

Amen!!!

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Staffingzone: 10:42pm On May 27, 2015
skimanski:

LOL. @staffingzone, I deal with money aspect of my conversations in my email and not on my Nairaland page. Not good for my business, so wrong to have brought it out of my email and into my social page. Anyway its all good.

Now back to the topic. You have not requested for a Duplex. You have requested for a 6 Stories. of such a Complex design. Its like designing a Hotel resort. Do you know how much those things cost? Moreover, one question that concerns me is this, maybe you can answer me and clear the air. How come people (e.g you) are ready to plan like around 200m to Build a Good Building like that? Pay government huge money to approve? Pay Good money to buy the land? and yet when it comes to the most important person in the whole process of that building (The Designer and Brain Behind it) the least money has to be paid. I am even sure you people would rather get it from the architect for free if possible. and common, you live abroad. you should know the concept of paying people whats due to them.

Anyway. Thanks for liking my work. Hope to work for you someday

I am very sorry, I really don't know how Nairaland web site work. How I can pull down my comment? I don't mean you ANY harm I value your work greatly and wish you the best. We will do business in the future.

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Staffingzone: 10:44pm On May 27, 2015
I am very sorry, I really don't know how Nairaland web site work. How I can pull down my comment? I don't mean you ANY harm I value your work greatly and wish you the best. We will do business in the future
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 6:01am On May 28, 2015
Staffingzone:
I am very sorry, I really don't know how Nairaland web site work. How I can pull down my comment? I don't mean you ANY harm I value your work greatly and wish you the best. We will do business in the future

Thanks a whole lot boss
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by PineyMikey: 5:19am On Jun 20, 2015
skimanski:
Happy Sallah Celebration to all my Muslim friends in da house. Little Sallah Design.

Proposed 4 Bedroom Duplex on a 450.m2 Plot. Size of Building 189.m2. Proposed Location Beechwood estate. Client: Very Close Nairaland Friend of mine

GROUND FLOOR
Ante Room
Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Dinning
Guest Bedroom
Kitchen
Store
Laundry
Attached Self contain B.Q

FIRST FLOOR
Private Lounge
Study Room
Master's Bedroom
Boy's Room
Girl's Room
All rooms ensuite

Good day engr Jude, please can I see the floor plans for this design? I have a 370sqm land and would like to have a building like this on it. my email is talktomadesua@yahoo.com.

Thanks.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 10:31am On Jun 27, 2015
Proposed 4 Bedroom duplex.

GROUND FLOOR
Guest w/c
Main Living Room
Dinning
Guest Bedroom
Kitchen
Store
Self contain B.Q

FIRST FLOOR
Private Lounge
Master's Bedroom (With Walk in Closet)
bedroom 1
Bedroom 2
Gym

1 Like

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by FastShipping: 3:30pm On Jun 27, 2015
Oga Skimanski, don't you design one floor homes for potential clients? I have never seen you built one before. It seems Nigerians prefer duplexes to ranches or bungalows.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 6:14am On Jun 29, 2015
FastShipping:
Oga Skimanski, don't you design one floor homes for potential clients? I have never seen you built one before. It seems Nigerians prefer duplexes to ranches or bungalows.

We shall post Bungalow designs very soon as we do more of Duplexes In Lagos than Bungalow. Maybe most people do not want to waste Outrageous amounts in Buying a plot of land in Lagos and waste it on a Ground House (Bungalow)
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Chekitaut: 12:56am On Jul 01, 2015
Chekitaut:
From Lagos-Island, Victoria-Island, Banana Island, Ikoyi, Lekki to Songotedo
[size=14pt]Granite= N4,350/Ton[/size](Transportation Fee included)
Minimum Order=30tons

[size=14pt]Stone Dust= N2,800/ton[/size](Transportation Fee included)
Minimum Order=30tons

Call Now: 08055545355, 08032887233
Hurry Now!!!
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by aje33: 7:43pm On Jul 02, 2015
For a nice and affordable structural and M&E designs.. Pls. Contact us @ Dilmayns Consult.
ajeayodeji22@yahoo.com
Ayodeji - 07068028203
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 8:56pm On Jul 16, 2015
TV PANEL BY DEZYNS AND STRUCTURES

Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by Derguss(m): 8:52am On Aug 07, 2015
skimanski:

We can adjust to fit

can you send the adjusted plan and any other alternative 4BR duplex plans that can fit into size 75x 50ft land to : emeskay4u@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks in advance.
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 3:30pm On Aug 09, 2015
Derguss:

can you send the adjusted plan and any other alternative 4BR duplex plans that can fit into size 75x 50ft land to : emeskay4u@yahoo.co.uk. Thanks in advance.

Kindly email survey plan to skimanski4life@yahoo.com
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by twinskenny(m): 3:39pm On Aug 09, 2015
skimanski:

Kindly email survey plan to skimanski4life@yahoo.com

good job sir
Re: Best Architectural, Interior And Construction Works by skimanski(m): 3:46pm On Aug 09, 2015
INFINITY FOUR FLAT

As promised to most of my numerous callers, I shall post a Four Flat Building. Sorry I haven't been Able to Create a New Thread as not all projects are posted in Nairaland due to lack of time. Anyway this is still ongoing as we are looking at finishing In a week time or so.

Kindly note that the we took up this Project from Roofing Stage and was tasked to just finish as professional as possible.

and thus we kicked off

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (34) (Reply)

Contemporary Nigeria Building Designs By Hafux Consuls / Ceiling POP Designs For Your House / Professional Aluminum Windows, burglary proof Works & security doors(Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.