Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,291 members, 7,815,506 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:36 PM

The Unending Rehabilitation Works On 3rd Mainland Bridge Lagos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Unending Rehabilitation Works On 3rd Mainland Bridge Lagos (5039 Views)

Lagos To Demolish 800 Houses For 4th Mainland Bridge / Ambode Lights Up Third Mainland Bridge (photos) / Gej Banners Defaced With Paint On 3rd Mainland Bridge(pix). (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Unending Rehabilitation Works On 3rd Mainland Bridge Lagos by free2ryhme: 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2013
[quote
author=tunapawizzy].awesome God thank u for this rare 1st-to-comment
opportunity, even though i have nothing to say
[/quote] u r a full blown i-diot. u deserve 2 b in a psychatic hospital
Re: The Unending Rehabilitation Works On 3rd Mainland Bridge Lagos by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 16, 2013
Abeg helep me count make I know which "number to comment" I be...
Re: The Unending Rehabilitation Works On 3rd Mainland Bridge Lagos by Englishteacher: 1:05pm On Jan 16, 2013
Walexz02: @Since 9jerian, you are diviting totaly from the question of the Op He asked why is the repairs giving to another contractor instead of the contractor who did the initial job .(if not for the pupose of embezlling our money). Abi u fit sabi repair my house pass me wey build am?
So, if you knew why tell us and if u dnt just sit and watch.

"deviating" should be the right english to use sir!
Re: The Unending Rehabilitation Works On 3rd Mainland Bridge Lagos by vanstanzy(m): 2:04pm On Jan 16, 2013
Its good u have noticed this, though if the bridge isn't repaired and eventually fails, the magnitude of lose that Nigeria will suffer is unmentionable. But one of the problem of this frequent repair is that time is not given for any repairs on third mainland bridge to cure. In the construction industry, one doesn't make a repair especially on roads now and allow it to be used almost immediately. The repair of the bridge is kinda like the same thing. So how on earth won't there be frequent repairs.
I suggest alternate roads be used during repair periods, and the bridge be closed completely to traffic. While the repair takes a while, like 1-2 months to cure very well, depending on the extent of repair. But Nigerians are too impatient for this kinda solution to work.
Re: The Unending Rehabilitation Works On 3rd Mainland Bridge Lagos by Nobody: 2:37pm On Jan 16, 2013
Delafruita: what led to this craze for been "1st" or "2nd" or whatever?this a place for objective discussion and not idiotic pranks.

You just made it worse. They wouldn't let up as long as they know it upsets other people. Just pray for/curse them in your quiet time.

(1) (2) (Reply)

GEJ As A Bodyguard To His Former Boss Ex- Governor- General ALAMS PIC / “I Won’t Insult Buhari, Instead I Quit” – PDP Chair Mu’azu To Jonathan Campaign / INEC May Cancel Rivers, Abia Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.