Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,746 members, 7,824,148 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:41 AM

Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious (2050 Views)

I Need Your Sincere Help Guys, Am Really Confused / Really Serious: I Need A Husband, I Don’t Mind Being Second Or Third Wife / RE: Ladies Dairy. Is The Information In It Really Serious Or Is Just A Scribblin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Janefrances: 10:33pm On Jan 16, 2013
w hav been talking on phone.
H askd me 2 com nd visit him dat h wants us 2 see, dat I must not sleep over.
my questn is shuld I go see him or not? plz i need ur ans.
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Egbagirl(f): 10:38pm On Jan 16, 2013
He wants to see you? Doesn't he know where you live? Why should you go to his place? I guess it depends on how comfortable you are with him but if he wants to see you and he already knows where you live, I don't see why he can't come to yours. Do whatever you think makes the most sense 'cause you're the one who knows him the best.
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by butta(m): 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2013
HOW far is the distance between both of you if you both live in the same state i think there is nothing wrong in you going to see him first but if you live far apart i will suggest dont go because there is a chance you might sleep over at his place due to the distance which you have to travel back u never might know wat will happen if you sleep over at his place ?
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Nobody: 10:44pm On Jan 16, 2013
Sorry, Im going to have to ask you a series of questions.

First is: how old are you?
And then:go and visit on what basis? Do you know him well enough?what sort of message do you want to pass across? Did he ask you out? Is TRAVELLING not too big a sacrifice to make on a trip which purpose eludes you and I?

After you answer these, I'L know what to tell you. For now, I dont.
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Janefrances: 10:47pm On Jan 16, 2013
I dont really knw him enuf 2 say, w jst met. d issue here is dat am in a university sch caged, am not even at home now.
thnks anyway I appreciate.
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Idowuogbo(f): 10:50pm On Jan 16, 2013
Hmm...y draw emphasis on sleeping over? he just made d whole tin sound fishy. I'll say u get him to come over, at least he's bin around ur environment a few times so no biggie.but... If u comfortable wiv d idea of going to meet him, den ur call.
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Janefrances: 10:52pm On Jan 16, 2013
Ezeed thnks.
am 25, h has nt askd m out,
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2013
Alryt then.
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Egbagirl(f): 10:53pm On Jan 16, 2013
Janefrances: I dont really knw him enuf 2 say, w jst met. d issue here is dat am in a university sch caged, am not even at home now.
thnks anyway I appreciate.

You don't really know this guy, yet you want to go to his place? Why not a neutral location or why can't him come and see you? Biko, stay at your place and don't go.
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Janefrances: 10:55pm On Jan 16, 2013
@butta d distanc is a little bit far.
@ Idowu, It was because I dragged d issue of coming wit him, dat was why h made d comment dat if is not stressful I wil go bak.
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Janefrances: 10:59pm On Jan 16, 2013
Thnks guys I appreciate.
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Idowuogbo(f): 11:00pm On Jan 16, 2013
Janefrances: @butta d distanc is a little bit far.
@ Idowu, It was because I dragged d issue of coming wit him, dat was why h made d comment dat if is not stressful I wil go bak.
I don't gerrit, u dragged wot issue? U were going were wiv him? Am lost!
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Janefrances: 11:08pm On Jan 16, 2013
I told him am not coming dats why h said dat I culd travel bak d same day if I want
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by chacha3(f): 11:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
There is absolutely no point risking ur life,wasting ur money and time to pay him a visit because dia is no basis for such. Jst relax let him do the chasing if that is what he wants,since he is yet to mak his intentions known. Tell him u are too busy at the moment to visit him.
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Janefrances: 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2013
chacha Thnks
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Paulipopor: 11:24pm On Jan 16, 2013
Okay i think its time you know this... When a guy wants to give you 'susu-gege' he'll invite you over to his place. He'll entertain you well then lets you know his intentions (of course indirectly), b4 you know whats happening you'll be saying 'stop it, i like it'gringringrin(i believe you understand that).
If he doesn't want anything he'll either invite you to a neutral location or come to your place.
Just in case i didn't make any sense in the first paragraph, If you go to his place two things are involved. One is that you'll not come back the same day or two you'd have collected 'susu-gege' b4 you come back the same day, even if you spend 20mins.
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by butta(m): 11:33pm On Jan 16, 2013
since he has not asked you out i dont think it is wise to go visit him u r a lady dont make urself too cheap and readily available get to know him very well and his intentions
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Mynd44: 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2013
Abeg stay in your house. If he wants to see you, make he come over as anything fit shele

1 Like

Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by greedie1(f): 11:48pm On Jan 16, 2013
chacha3: There is absolutely no point risking ur life,wasting ur money and time to pay him a visit because dia is no basis for such. Jst relax let him do the chasing if that is what he wants,since he is yet to mak his intentions known. Tell him u are too busy at the moment to visit him.
Paulipopor: Okay i think its time you know this... When a guy wants to give you 'susu-gege' he'll invite you over to his place. He'll entertain you well then lets you know his intentions (of course indirectly), b4 you know whats happening you'll be saying 'stop it, i like it'gringringrin(i believe you understand that).
If he doesn't want anything he'll either invite you to a neutral location or come to your place.
Just in case i didn't make any sense in the first paragraph, If you go to his place two things are involved. One is that you'll not come back the same day or two you'd have collected 'susu-gege' b4 you come back the same day, even if you spend 20mins.
this.

girl,DO NOT GO!!

1 Like

Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Janefrances: 12:10am On Jan 17, 2013
Thnks guys, am not goin

1 Like

Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Smuthx(m): 12:33am On Jan 17, 2013
Janefrances: Thnks guys, am not goin
The best answer you have given; not to go

1 Like

Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Nobody: 5:21am On Jan 17, 2013
Janefrances: I met dis guy in my compound in december when he came 2 visit a frnd. w hav been talking on phone.
H askd me 2 com nd visit him dat h wants us 2 see, dat I must not sleep over, dat I could travel bak d same day if i want.
my questn is shuld I go see him or not? does it matter who visits first? plz i need ur ans.

You sound quite inexperienced and I will take you like my own little sister.

Let him come and visit you - severally. Subsequent outings should be to public places.

[s]Kai, see as I dey spoil market for my man grin.[/s]

2 Likes

Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by IZUKWU(m): 7:10am On Jan 17, 2013
Mynd_44: Abeg stay in your house. If he wants to see you, make he come over as anything fit shele
wink
Mynd_44: Abeg stay in your house. If he wants to see you, make he come over as anything fit shele
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Nobody: 7:16am On Jan 17, 2013
Mynd_44: Abeg stay in your house. If he wants to see you
thank u for saying that
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Mynd44: 8:59am On Jan 17, 2013
mondi_cheeks: thank u for saying that
Na so
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 17, 2013
Later they will say the guy raped them. Mtschewww angry
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Idowuogbo(f): 9:51am On Jan 17, 2013
pDude: Later they will say the guy raped them. Mtschewww angry
Young and naive is d logo. grin

1 Like

Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Janefrances: 10:52am On Jan 17, 2013
Richfella:

You sound quite inexperienced and I will take you like my own little sister.

Let him come and visit you - severally. Subsequent outings should be to public places.

[s]Kai, see as I dey spoil market for my man grin.[/s]

hahahaha! U ar not spoiling market 4 him. thnks anyway
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by ITbomb(m): 11:03am On Jan 17, 2013
Idowuogbo: Hmm...y draw emphasis on sleeping over? he just made d whole tin sound fishy. I'll say u get him to come over, at least he's bin around ur environment a few times so no biggie.but... If u comfortable wiv d idea of going to meet him, den ur call.
This girl can spoke english.
Impressive.
Maybe i'll have a rethink.
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Paulipopor: 11:08am On Jan 17, 2013
ITbomb:
This girl can spoke english.
Impressive.
Maybe i'll have a rethink.
you people and english. Messi no sabi english oh. Still im still dey earn close to Nigeria annual budget.
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by ITbomb(m): 11:09am On Jan 17, 2013
I have nothing against you going but since you don't know him well enough. Do not go .
I have girls visiting me first time but never under a month, met december visit jan.
*thinking*the guy is good.
Re: Plz Help Me Out, Am Really Serious by Idowuogbo(f): 11:21am On Jan 17, 2013
Paulipopor:
you people and english. Messi no sabi english oh. Still im still dey[b] earn close to Nigeria annual budget.[/b]
lmfao! grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

90% Of The Girls That Accepted To Date Me Are Virgins..what Does It Signify?!? / I Need Your Advice Please. / Tips In Getting A Rich Boyfriend.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.