Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Jealousy Between Lovers Is A Sign Of Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Jealousy Between Lovers Is A Sign Of Love. (2061 Views)

How Many Lovers Is A 'good' Male Or Female Expected To Have Before Marriage? / See Chats: Hilarious Conversation Between Lovers / Please, What Should Be The Maximum Age Difference Between Lovers/partners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jealousy Between Lovers Is A Sign Of Love. by Timijo(m): 10:14am On May 27, 2013
Jealousy between lovers is a sign of love.
When a lady/wife sees her husband discussing with another woman, she will be jealous. This will further make her to ask the man, who was that lady that I saw you with? The answer might be; she was my classmate in secondary school or she is my colleague in office and that may be the simple truth. The man may be wondering why she is jealous, the reason is because she loves him and she cannot afford to lose him to another lady. If she doesn't love him, she will not be bothered. Men are not exempted in this, they also jealous their women that they love so much. It could even be when she receives a phone call. You will hear the man saying, "who was that?" The reason is because he his fond of her.
Re: Jealousy Between Lovers Is A Sign Of Love. by Dopefiend(m): 10:32am On May 27, 2013
A lil bit of jealousy is nt bad, tho Jealousy itself is unhealthy and can mk u do stuupid things. It also leads to obsession.
Re: Jealousy Between Lovers Is A Sign Of Love. by AtheistD(m): 10:34am On May 27, 2013
Most people are jealous to an extent. Some hide it better than others. It has its uses but being too jealous shows signs of emotional neediness and trust issues.
Re: Jealousy Between Lovers Is A Sign Of Love. by Mynd44: 11:23am On May 27, 2013
Everyone gets jealous but you should not allow it control you
Re: Jealousy Between Lovers Is A Sign Of Love. by Godson201333(m): 11:41am On May 27, 2013
Jealousy could be sign of true feeling..
Re: Jealousy Between Lovers Is A Sign Of Love. by Monicasque(f): 5:37pm On May 27, 2013
jealousy can be scary as it might lead to obsession, which might lead to someone doing something drastic to hurt someone unintentionally
Re: Jealousy Between Lovers Is A Sign Of Love. by Nobody: 5:40pm On May 27, 2013
Timijo: Jealousy between lovers is a sign of love.
When a lady/wife sees her husband discussing with another woman, she will be jealous. This will further make her to ask the man, who was that lady that I saw you with? The answer might be; she was my classmate in secondary school or she is my colleague in office and that may be the simple truth. The man may be wondering why she is jealous, the reason is because she loves him and she cannot afford to lose him to another lady. If she doesn't love him, she will not be bothered. Men are not exempted in this, they also jealous their women that they love so much. It could even be when she receives a phone call. You will hear the man saying, "who was that?" The reason is because he his fond of her.

I agree, but sometimes it could be suffocating on one partner.
Re: Jealousy Between Lovers Is A Sign Of Love. by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 27, 2013
@OP
not all jealousy is sign of love/affection. many are jealous for the wrong reasons..... let me help you:
- many are jealous because they dont want to lose their rich sugar daddy (and that has nothing to do with love/affection).
- many are jealous because they dont want someone to snatch their husband and thus making them single again (and that has nothing to do with love)
- many are jealous because their partner is happy without them........and unfortunately, that ALSO has nothing to do with love or affection
Re: Jealousy Between Lovers Is A Sign Of Love. by Mynd44: 7:56pm On May 27, 2013
cheesy
Re: Jealousy Between Lovers Is A Sign Of Love. by greedie1(f): 8:10pm On May 27, 2013
healthy jealousy is good.
Re: Jealousy Between Lovers Is A Sign Of Love. by xynerise: 8:15pm On May 27, 2013
The greatest cassanova is also jealous.

You no no say ashewo dey jealous too?

Op, I dont think being jealous shows how much you love someone. I can be jealous and still cheat on my wife.
Re: Jealousy Between Lovers Is A Sign Of Love. by Mynd44: 8:16pm On May 27, 2013
gree-die:
healthy jealousy is good.
Unhealthy one can lead to death and a murder case
Re: Jealousy Between Lovers Is A Sign Of Love. by greedie1(f): 8:32pm On May 27, 2013
Mynd_44:
Unhealthy one can lead to death and a murder case

which is why only healthy one should be recommended.
Re: Jealousy Between Lovers Is A Sign Of Love. by Mynd44: 8:41pm On May 27, 2013
gree-die:

which is why only healthy one should be recommended.
The different between both is a few seconds.

(1) (Reply)

I Asked My Aunts Househelp Out(2) / In Bed With Another Man / Things I Haven't Done!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.