Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,162 members, 7,818,535 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:11 PM

Why Did She Call To Complain? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Did She Call To Complain? (724 Views)

Wat Did She Mean By This??? Pics / Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! / Is My Boyfriend Right To Complain About The Way I Dress? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Did She Call To Complain? by mamagee3(f): 1:09am On Jan 17, 2013
On January 2,2013 a friend of mine called to tell me about a lady that got married without informing her and her husband that she was going to marry.

She told me that she was angry at her because when the lady won an American lottery, the lady's father told her to stay in their house until she moved to a different city.

I was just wondering her mindset, I thought she was calling to wish me a happy new year... I didn't know she was calling to complain
Re: Why Did She Call To Complain? by Nobody: 2:43am On Jan 17, 2013
You have two choices..

1. Be upset that she uses you as a venting post.
2. Be grateful she thought of you when she needed somebody to talk to.

either way, you were on her mind in time of "need".
And yeah, friends like that are annoying.

1 Like

Re: Why Did She Call To Complain? by Mynd44: 5:05am On Jan 17, 2013
^^
Final
Re: Why Did She Call To Complain? by IZUKWU(m): 7:20am On Jan 17, 2013
cry
Re: Why Did She Call To Complain? by mamagee3(f): 6:00am On Jan 20, 2013
Post more replies please!!!

(1) (Reply)

Which Is Worst In A Relationship:Emotional Blackmail Or Physical Abuse? / WHAT Do You Do When You Are Hurt?!!! / Happy Birthday To My MUM And My GF (lily Porch)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.