Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,762 members, 7,824,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! (14451 Views)

100 Women Reveal What Actually Makes A Guy Good In Bed / Ladies, What Are Your Turn On And Turn Off's In A Guy? / Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Reveal Their Cleavages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by efelusi(m): 8:58pm On Mar 07, 2013
Why do women reveal their cleavages and turn around to complain when men stare or speak to them with eyes on the chest

For me i guess the essence of revealing is to get the stares... Or am i mistaken?
Re: Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by Nobody: 9:02pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ask the next woman you see with her cleavage revealed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by Exponental(m): 9:17pm On Mar 07, 2013
Ii's either marketing or heat discharge from d bre.ast
Re: Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by Mynd44: 9:26pm On Mar 07, 2013
Looking is not a crime ne. The next time someone complains, tell her that
Re: Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by efelusi(m): 9:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
For me i stare wella, when my eyes are not blind....
Re: Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 07, 2013
THe stare from 2012 infiniti FX45 technology is not the same from a leggy-benz.

Try staring from that automobile beast and see her reveal more cleavage even wearing a smile

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by Nobody: 9:56pm On Mar 07, 2013
sexkillz: Ask the next woman you see with her cleavage revealed.
Ol boy u don mature finish
Glory be to Jesus!!!
Re: Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by efelusi(m): 10:15pm On Mar 07, 2013
A guy says those sights makes going to church on sundays and queuing up at the bank worthwhile...
Re: Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by olumaxi(m): 10:36pm On Mar 07, 2013
efelusi: For me i stare wella, when my eyes are not blind....
e b lyk na me n u deh dsame spirit..infact,av once been chargd to court for lookery
Re: Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by 190: 11:40pm On Mar 07, 2013
Exponental: Ii's either marketing or heat discharge from d bre.ast

THIS GOT ME ROLLING grin grin grin grin

HEAT DISCHARGE!!

WOMEN SEF grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by Rooneyboy(m): 2:11am On Mar 08, 2013
Ladies : confused bunch .
Re: Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by saintvc(m): 2:38am On Mar 08, 2013
i simply on my nokia touch light and flash in her chest and say ;oops, i thought it was a ripe mango

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by efelusi(m): 8:22am On Mar 08, 2013
Rooneyboy: Ladies : confused bunch .

they spice ourlives. My wife does nt find it funny when i stare... Funny..she sef join the gang of revealing things!
Re: Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by shakara4u(m): 8:26am On Mar 08, 2013
i like to look that thing die

if you want complain all day,as far as a button or 2 are free.

i will stare wellla
Re: Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by pleep(m): 9:24am On Mar 08, 2013
Re: Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by Caseless: 9:26am On Mar 08, 2013
admire the cleavage, salivate if necessary, ignore the complain and move on.
Re: Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by 190: 9:28am On Mar 08, 2013
most times i even touch dem cleavages grin grin grin

whats the essence of looking without touching grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by xynerise: 9:29am On Mar 08, 2013
The best way to stare without her noticing is wearing dark glasses. You will stare and get tired. grin

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by shakara4u(m): 9:35am On Mar 08, 2013
xynerise: The best way to stare without her noticing is wearing dark glasses. You will stare and get tired. grin

for once i go with you...you will neva see me at The Palms,Ikeja Shoppin mall or Beach with out sun shades

190: most times i even touch dem cleavages grin grin grin

whats the essence of looking without touching grin grin grin grin grin grin

they dun ever slap you
Re: Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by 190: 9:43am On Mar 08, 2013
^Why should they, since they decided to make it public
i could as well touch public boo-bs angry angry angry
Re: Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by xynerise: 9:54am On Mar 08, 2013
190: ^Why should they, since they decided to make it public
i could as well touch public boo-bs angry angry angry
Then you will receive a public slap.
Re: Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by 190: 10:03am On Mar 08, 2013
xynerise:
Then you will receive a public slap.

then'll i;ll reply with public punch undecided

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by megareal: 10:09am On Mar 08, 2013
ah! guys and bobbys, una no dey tire. Beware! Some of those böóbs get bøoby trap.
Re: Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by efelusi(m): 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2013
190:

then'll i;ll reply with public punch undecided

you will have a public beating then. It is ment for your eyes only.
Re: Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by lillyveezy: 3:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
I weep at the down graded values of Nairaland boyz cum men.
what women expose is called adultry and its only adultrous eyes that can feed on it with such careless abandonment.
Re: Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by efelusi(m): 3:52pm On Mar 08, 2013
lillyveezy: I weep at the down graded values of Nairaland boyz cum men.
what women expose is called adultry and its only adultrous eyes that can feed on it with such careless abandonment.

I strongly disagree with you. It is called fashion, though i agree like in all situations., there are extreme cases.
Re: Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by adabeke12(f): 9:11pm On Mar 08, 2013
Lmao at exposing boobies. For every action there is a reaction. So ladies be careful oh. Some men no wan hear grin
Re: Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by KINGwax(m): 9:28pm On Mar 08, 2013
Is the OP askin if u guys stare or why d ladies complain wen guys stare?
Its like simple comprehension of articles is a scarce attribute on nairaland.
Well,
----------->
---------------->
---------------------> adult classes ds way grin
Re: Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by efelusi(m): 9:42pm On Mar 08, 2013
@kingwax, since the ladies are nt responding save for adabeke, free the guys joor! A lot of ladies are guilty of this that's why they re keeping mute.
Re: Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by baggy4luv(m): 9:43pm On Mar 08, 2013
sexkillz: Ask the next woman you see with her cleavage revealed.
this is 2013 try grow up

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by efelusi(m): 9:45pm On Mar 08, 2013
adabeke12: Lmao at exposing boobies. For every action there is a reaction. So ladies be careful oh. Some men no wan hear grin
abi ohh adabeke. You talk am finish.
Re: Why Do Women Reveal Their Cleavages And Turn Around To Complain! by tpia5: 12:41am On Mar 09, 2013
how do the women feel when they see other women flashing their boyfriends or SOs?

after all, millions/billions of women have a pair.

that translates as practically everybody.

men sef are growing them these days.

(1) (2) (Reply)

10 Signs That You're Sleeping With A Mammy Water / SHOCKER! Pregnant Girl Resurrects At Her Funeral In Warri - See / American Shenenan Bitches Are Fools On poo(Am not An Attention Seeker)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.