Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,171 members, 7,815,102 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

Indicative Signs of Infidelity In A Relationship.... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Indicative Signs of Infidelity In A Relationship.... (1236 Views)

My Fiancee Asked Me To Sleep With His Friend Then Accused Me Of Infidelity / S*x Isn’t The Only Form Of Infidelity In Relationships These Days…see How / Using CCTV Because Of Infidelity, Is It Right? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indicative Signs of Infidelity In A Relationship.... by tzetzefly(m): 9:05pm On Jan 17, 2013
Fellow forumites, the issue of keeping a relationship between a guy and a lady, is meant to be founded on mutual trust.

But in this century, it is a general knowledge to now see and discover that trust no longer exist, but falsehood is reigning supreme. Both the ladies and the guys have resorted to double dating and keeping sex partners in what was originally meant to be a lasting relationship.

The question now goes thus, how do you know or what signs are there to see, that can enable you to detect a trace of infidelity in a relationship...?

Here are some indicators that your partner,
spouse or boy/girlfriend could possibly be having an affair:
1.Secrecy around use of mobile phones and
computers - this is definitely an infidelity warning sign, unless your partner is hiding something.
2.Unusual questions about your whereabouts (ofcourse he/she could be planning a surprise for, but it could also be a sign of infidelity)
3.Your partner/spouse, boyfriend or girlfriend maybe looking down as he/she is talking to you - a possible sign of guilt.
4. His or her eyes maybe shifting all over the place, trying to avoid your gaze when confronted with this accusation.
The list is endless, add yours.....
Re: Indicative Signs of Infidelity In A Relationship.... by KINGwax(m): 10:29pm On Jan 17, 2013
Signs? Lemme see:
Hmmmm...
1. If u see rain fallin and ur clothes are not wet while in it
2. If thunder strikes and ur dstv subcription jes vanishes
3. If nairaland put or no put this for front page.
thank you
Re: Indicative Signs of Infidelity In A Relationship.... by healthcons: 10:59pm On Jan 17, 2013
KINGwax: Signs? Lemme see:
Hmmmm...
1. If u see rain fallin and ur clothes are not wet while in it
2. If thunder strikes and ur dstv subcription jes vanishes
3. If nairaland put or no put this for front page.
thank you
funny
Re: Indicative Signs of Infidelity In A Relationship.... by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jan 17, 2013
Are u conducting a research @ op?
Try and assimilate with 21st century reality.
Re: Indicative Signs of Infidelity In A Relationship.... by sistajay(f): 11:22pm On Jan 17, 2013
Una no dey tire sef playin detective. grin.

1 Like

Re: Indicative Signs of Infidelity In A Relationship.... by Rocktation(f): 11:27pm On Jan 17, 2013
sad
Should we contribute or hear you out? I'm struggling to understand you, OP.
Re: Indicative Signs of Infidelity In A Relationship.... by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:30pm On Jan 17, 2013
Rocktation: sad
i wonder oo
Re: Indicative Signs of Infidelity In A Relationship.... by greedie1(f): 11:43pm On Jan 17, 2013
healthcons:
funny

how so??
Re: Indicative Signs of Infidelity In A Relationship.... by greedie1(f): 11:45pm On Jan 17, 2013
Rocktation: sad
tzetzefly:

The list is endless, add yours.....

i guess he modified...
Re: Indicative Signs of Infidelity In A Relationship.... by campnou: 7:54am On Feb 16, 2013
She tend to get aggressive when you're close to catching her or when you discover thru her phone conversation / records, that she's hanging out secretly with another guy...

(1) (Reply)

Fingernail Shapes.....is This True? / I Need A Girl That Could Act As A Mother, A Lover And A Sister / Masquarade Chilling With His Babe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.