Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,376 members, 7,819,368 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:00 PM

Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief (18145 Views)

Battle Between Nigeria Army And IMN Today (Graphic Pics) / El Rufai Receives Malian President On First Day In Office (Photos) / Malian Jihadist Group Threatens To Attack Nigeria, Others (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by esuafraid: 11:27am On Jan 18, 2013
Not even Manknd nor GEJ can help the sitaution going on around the world includeing Nigeria,we all need Almighty God intervention.

Close ur eyes right now and pray for safety for the UN-TOUCH children of God cos he has already said in his sripture that nothng bad/dangerous will come near his children.

Signs on EndTIME......why worry when u can PRAY.take it to God in prayazzzz.
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by jamst(m): 11:27am On Jan 18, 2013
Movingcoil: because u hav a website dat contains trash ie y U posted dz shit 3x... Am sorry 4 U...by the way who wrote d articles der, isn't it same person wid same ideology like U dat wrote wat U wanted to hear...am stil sorry 4 u dou
av u check dos website 1st?cos dey ar xtians like u,who ar ready 2 search 4 d truth...(peace2all)
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by DGranite(m): 11:34am On Jan 18, 2013
Unimke_Ak:
Bruvvah, Writing in English is not rocket science. Try 2 mk up simple sentences and the punctuation marks are free, seun nor your service provider is not charging. Please do make use of them always thanks.
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha...
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by Desoda: 11:36am On Jan 18, 2013
Hey lets have english class.
Rule1: each time you see the world "ISLAM", in that same sentense you'll see "war, suicide, rape, terrorism, jihad" etc and in the next paragraph you'll see "peace muslims"
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by chux76(m): 11:47am On Jan 18, 2013
....and you gave them a welcome reception when you say them right?? Abegi!!
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by thaoriginator: 11:49am On Jan 18, 2013
mr.born2fuck:
muslim is never a religion of peace, their heart is full of wickedness.I cannot even Bleep a muslim girl,not to talk of date them....hopefully they change for better, the french forces should come to northern nigeria and bomb all the boko haram boys
damn niggar you sounded so dumb just like your inane username. Ur momma f*ck2born you and your f*cking born2fuck brain. U insane!
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by Ikwerefistson: 12:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
Real-Mccoy:
The beneficiaries in this much anticipated conflict will be those seeking for their own republic. Goodluck johnathan is systematically benefitting from this Malian conflict. The attack by the rebels will only be heard of up north, they wont be able to come down south because Malians have more Fulani features unlike southerners. I hope their threat is real so it can expedite the much awaited break up. GEJ is seeping champagne with other southerners as we speak *the time has finally arrived*in his church mind. Pro Biafrans are very delighted to hear this news. Let the Islamic north habour those Malians fighting for Allah.
who realsd ds ape from d zoo
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by Desoda: 12:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hey, anyone who wants to have 72 virgins in hell, go to iraq and saudi arabia and afghanistan and qatar and turkey and india and egypt and libya and nigeria and ghana and south africa and mars and mercury and jupitar etc and kill those who now know that islam is the devils religion
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by Nobody: 12:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
Naija make us proud. Those of u blameing Gej. Under the OAU law naija don,t choice than to send trops.
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by ldpele(m): 12:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
mr.born2fuck:
I do not support the two religion,one killing another is not supported, rather drinking my beers peacefully,in Jesus name we pray and Allahu akbar should both live in peace, none of my business if anyone is buying jets since I never pay tithe and I don't go church either but KILLING THINGS is not support
wat d heck of a word used by kids!!!
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by onyeka205(m): 1:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
pro01: Meanwhile, the Nigerian military has not proved competent in dealing with guerilla warfare. The Boko Haram and ND militancy are shameful reminders of this woeful incompetence. If our so-called Armed Forces could not uproot the militants from the ND creeks, how can it deal with battle-hardened and single-minded extremists in their own terrain in the dusty hills and dunes of northern Mali?

We have to note that this is not a bread-and-butter 'peace-keeping' mission, which seems the only assignment the Nigerian army is capable of (other than brutalising innocent civilians here in Nigeria, and impregnating natives whenever they are deployed for 'peace-keeping' assignments).

It should be noted here that Nigerian military is the best in Africa in guerilla war, what made them a little bit docile in handling boko haram and ND militancy is politics. This time, they are facing war in its entirety and they will show the terrorists that the music tone has changed.
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by bappahman: 1:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
dederocs:
you talk like a coward,war is part of existence-so youvwant us to fold our hands and watch the enemy consolidate their strength?
All the great nations in the world experience war.no be man like you dey go war.hw u go dey fear mallams.
Fear mallam is the beginning of enlightenment cos to fear one dat wants to die is smart thing...
Its not. Like nigeria doesn't have its own wahala so why go and enter a new one...fathers,husbands,sons,brothers will all die..billions will be spent all for what?
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by VellyG(m): 2:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
pro01: Meanwhile, the Nigerian military has not proved competent in dealing with guerilla warfare. The Boko Haram and ND militancy are shameful reminders of this woeful incompetence. If our so-called Armed Forces could not uproot the militants from the ND creeks, how can it deal with battle-hardened and single-minded extremists in their own terrain in the dusty hills and dunes of northern Mali?

We have to note that this is not a bread-and-butter 'peace-keeping' mission, which seems the only assignment the Nigerian army is capable of (other than brutalising innocent civilians here in Nigeria, and impregnating natives whenever they are deployed for 'peace-keeping' assignments).
If you live in maiduguri then u had know how much our military have curtailed the BH boys. Mind u they gave the ND militants the chase of their lives else they would never have settled for amnesty coz they knew they would have lost out completely.
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by VellyG(m): 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
advocate666: Destruction! Destruction! Destruction!
War! Wars And Rumours Of War!
The Strong Must Destroy The Weak!
Glory Be To Satan Forever More!
U don they form galadima..hell fire no be beans oh.
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by citizenisb: 3:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-01-17/us-drones-boots-arrive-mali

Mali is one of the most irrelevant countries in West Africa from a resource standpoint, and what happens inside of it is certainly irrelevant from a greater geopolitical standpoint.

What is more important is what this map doesn't show, specifically the name of the country located a few hundred miles to the south: Nigeria.

Now Nigeria is important: very important. Or rather, Nigerian light sweet, one of the highest quality crudes in the world, is. And thanks to the "bungled" French peacemaking attempt, the US now has a critical foothold in what is the most strategically placed stretch of desert in Western Africa, a place where US "military trainers" will now be deployed at will.

Be on the lookout for curious escalations in violence around the capital Abuja, and key port city Lagos, in the coming months once the current Mali fracas is long forgotten.
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by sbeezy8: 3:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
lol they've always been there is not uncommon to see tauregs in north and western nigeria
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
chief batiatus: All these terror, hatred, war and senseless killings is the ONLY legacy islam can leave the world. No muslim country is at the forefront of any research that has turned out products that improved the lot of mankind. See all the gadgets around you that make life easy, they are all invented in christian or other-religion countries. The only gadget islamic countries are interested in is the nuclear bomb and the reason for their fascination is obvious and I believe very soon they might succeed if the world let's down its guard. All other problems the world has can be corrected except a problem that is backed by religious ideology. For instance recently, a shop owned by a muslim northerner moved into our plaza where we work in wuse, in less than 1 month of coming they have quickly adopted the parking space of 2 vehicles as their prayer ground in a plaza where parking space is very very limited. They have already started heating up the polity as others are careful of confronting them even though they are pained by this development. And the muslim guy and his cohorts don't care from their body language. This is the same reason islam cannot live in peace with others.
Islam is now the biggest problem the world. faces.

Fool how many muslims did americans kill in pakistan...more than 80,000...raping their wives and children and still come back and call them terrorist

Just tell me what u can do when they don already abandoned your family and friend

They have Nothing but 2 joined d JIHAD

And am 100% sure that this is just d beginning
Of rebels in mali and also bokoharam in nigeria
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by citizenisb: 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mali is one of the most irrelevant countries in West Africa from a resource standpoint, and what happens inside of it is certainly irrelevant from a greater geopolitical standpoint.

What is more important is what this map doesn't show, specifically the name of the country located a few hundred miles to the south: Nigeria.

Now Nigeria is important: very important. Or rather, Nigerian light sweet, one of the highest quality crudes in the world, is. And thanks to the "bungled" French peacemaking attempt, the US now has a critical foothold in what is the most strategically placed stretch of desert in Western Africa, a place where US "military trainers" will now be deployed at will.

Be on the lookout for curious escalations in violence around the capital Abuja, and key port city Lagos, in the coming months once the current Mali fracas is long forgotten.
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by nagoma(m): 3:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
Unimke_Ak: Chillin on my balconey and inhaling the fresh breeZe from the atlantic.. After those phucking islamist are done wif Mali, the can come in and take over the North I don't care. But the Niger Delta is a "No No" we shall kill em all if the step on our Soil.

Do you have any soil? You mean on your waterlogged flooded swamp.
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by nagoma(m): 3:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
jamst: dont believe wat the western mainstream media tell you,this rebels were funded & trained by us-saudi-zionist globist-nato...the french intervention is because 2 takeover the malian mineral resources(gold,diamond,uranium,oil & alot of oda resources),u guyz should try 2 find out the truth by urself.see dis site below
kennysideshow(dot)(dot)com, markofzion(dot)com OR zombiesoup(dot)net (to know more about mali).these website are a few out of many website dat i av which u can get d truth...(peace2all)

The recolonization is in progress. How can the developed world sit down and watch while you monkeys are sitting on treasure in lands with no earth quake no tsunamis no volcanoes no hurricanes no major floods no winters ? who are you, they must recolonized by whatever means. Creating and arming so called Islamic terrorists is one strategy.
The two toughest rivals for colony acquisition in 19th century West Africa were France and Britain. The Brits must be warming up now and they will soon enter as they would not allow the French to take any of their traditional colonies. Mark my word.
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
jamst:
av u check dos website 1st?cos dey ar xtians like u,who ar ready 2 search 4 d truth...(peace2all)
aren't u a muslim dat will say anytn 2 protect ur faith, i can never check it my dear cos i know every reasonable christian like me already knows the truth about islam and how they reason
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by chiefbatiatus(m): 4:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
haxan919:

Fool how many muslims did americans kill in pakistan...more than 80,000...raping their wives and children and still come back and call them terrorist

Just tell me what u can do when they don already abandoned your family and friend

They have Nothing but 2 joined d JIHAD

And am 100% sure that this is just d beginning
Of rebels in mali and also bokoharam in nigeria

Lie lie lie lie is what you and your religion is all about. All the claims in pakistan, gaza, syria whatever are all lies. Muslims use human shield by building military installations in neighbourhoods and bases in schools. This is no longer news and I want you to know that not too long from now, the terror you and your worthless prophet sells will visit all of you very soon. I know you are a branwashed bigott from the way you sound already and be rest assured that violence will meet violence any moment from now. So since yakowa died u people have stopped bombing kaduna, your brother is there now and you are happy? God will punish all of u muslims very very soon
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by bappahman: 11:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
Wars are not chillds play
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by citizenisb: 11:17pm On Jan 18, 2013
NIGERIA THREATENED

But it is Nigeria which could be the greatest concern. With the region's biggest oil reserves and economy, its security forces are already bogged down in on-off fighting with Boko Haram militants in the north.

Abuja has wavered between not wanting to overstretch its army by intervening in Mali and hoping the mission could stamp out links between homegrown and global militants.

By dispatching the first of 1,200 soldiers this week, President Goodluck Jonathan opted for the latter.

"They want to cut off the Islamist problem at the root," said Bismarck Rewane, CEO of Lagos-based consultancy Financial Derivatives. "Not only could it inflame things here, but in the long run it won't solve the problem of Boko Haram's insurgency, which is to do with inequality and poor governance."

Most West Africans, including the Malians themselves, have been largely supportive of French intervention while regretting the inaction of regional powers to come to Bamako's rescue.

However, the failure of democracy to improve daily life in some of the world's poorest countries has opened the door to Islamic organizations to play a bigger role.

Ultra-conservative Wahhabism, spread by preachers coming from the Gulf, has made inroads.

"This intervention (in Mali) makes the whole sub-region considerably more vulnerable," Aning added.

"We are going to see the spread of the fronts from Mali."
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by bappahman: 12:10am On Jan 19, 2013
As long as there is hunger, illiteracya, injustice nd inequality in africa due to bad leadership, Groups (religious ór otherwise) will continue to surface cos injustice breeds violence
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by mrborn2fuck(m): 5:57am On Jan 19, 2013
ldpele: wat d heck of a word used by kids!!!
wat d heck of a word used by GOAT!!!
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by mrborn2fuck(m): 6:13am On Jan 19, 2013
tha_originator: damn niggar you sounded so dumb just like your inane username. Ur momma f*ck2born you and your f*cking born2fuck brain. U insane!
U insane too my niggar,me no believe in religious,U f*ck with me,I f*ck with you, I am no Jesus,I am no Mohammed, religious doess not exist, you people deceives by early european and arab, and you killing each other, christian fakes,muslim fakes,everyone fakes. Don't f*ck with ass,I am no gay,I worship bottle of beers and wine and not church or mosque
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by nagoma(m): 6:20am On Jan 19, 2013
Movingcoil: aren't u a muslim dat will say anytn 2 protect ur faith, i can never check it my dear cos i know every reasonable christian like me already knows the truth about islam and how they reason

That's what is called dogma. It breeds ignorance and narrow minded self righteousness . Broaden your mind my boy and allow your brain some berthing space. The imprisonment of the mind and fear of losing your stand should not be the basic tenants of religion.
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by tpia5: 6:31am On Jan 19, 2013
citizenisb: http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-01-17/us-drones-boots-arrive-mali

i think mali is a merging point between north and west africa.

that's why its strategic.
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by NegroNtns(m): 7:10am On Jan 19, 2013
@post,

heck, they are all in turban.....how do you distinguish malian rebel from chadian or maiduguri "rebel"?

its interesting that the top military chief used "rebel" to refer to "terrorists". amazing grace!!
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by Nobody: 10:35am On Jan 19, 2013
nagoma:

That's what is called dogma. It breeds ignorance and narrow minded self righteousness . Broaden your mind my boy and allow your brain some berthing space. The imprisonment of the mind and fear of losing your stand should not be the basic tenants of religion.
islam is all about lies, pretence... So no need tormenting my life wid such things
Re: Malian Rebels Seen In Nigeria - Army Chief by bappahman: 1:10pm On Jan 19, 2013
BREAKING NEWS: Reports of unknown gunmen have just attacked the Emir Of Kano's convoy at Masallacin Murtala Area of kano. Emir is Safe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2019: PDP Plots Takeover Of APC Structures / Oyo Government Installs CCTV Cameras, Street Lights At Black Spots / VP Shettima Confirms Interception Of 45 Trucks Moving Maize Out Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.