Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,877 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:24 AM

Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali (26111 Views)

AirForce Reconfigures Aircrafts Bought By Jonathan's Administration. Photos / Chibok Girls Rescue: Military Deploys 2 Fighter Jets, 4 Helicopters In Gwoza / Nigerian Female Soldier Heads To Mali (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali by yusulphul: 2:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
s[b][/b] So we can go to Mali and help out on terrorism when our roof is leaking,we have bigger problems than Mali,Boko haram is there,Niger Delta is there,Security problems:
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali by hollypagan: 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
jets used to fought biafran war,what makes it super
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali by TheLokI: 2:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
:Dme too, i get super sonic bike cheesy
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali by playcharles(m): 2:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
super ninfang aircraft used by the germans during first world war
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
sagytarius™:
Choi! Naija can sabi make mouth!
Is this a Joke or wat? #GBAGAUN
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali by Reptyle(m): 2:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
Didn't know we had F-7s.

Highly unreliable piece of Chinese technology.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali by RedLight1: 2:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
so naija has one of those toys? cool

who says we are not giant of africa make i slap am angry angry
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
yusulphul: s[b][/b] So we can go to Mali and help out on terrorism when our roof is leaking,we have bigger problems than Mali,Boko haram is there,Niger Delta is there,Security problems:
Did Niger Delta leak ur Roof?

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali by NOVEE: 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
for what??
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali by kumbalo(m): 2:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
Some attention seeking person are always on the other side regardless of how good a decision the government takes. Bravo NA!!! May God grant you victory, i hope the On-site experince will be broght back here to hunt any BH. Good luck Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali by NOVEE: 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
ok oooo
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali by seunny4lif(m): 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
help me ask am...I am one of the men,will be leaving on sunday,i think..Go super eagles,up up...Am coming my commander is here
Judinho59:
Did Niger Delta leak ur Roof?
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali by kumbalo(m): 2:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
Some people here do not know what it means to always see and say the negatives towards the country of birth, I'm not here to tell you either. Ask your parent. SMH for those making a jest of Nigeria

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali by prettyboi1(m): 2:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
Our eagles have landed in Mali......may God guard our guys as they help out on this. I just got these pix of their arrival.

http://beegeagle./2013/01/18/nigerian-soldiers-arrive-in-mali-the-eagles-have-landed/

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali by tope33(m): 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
hiroz: Dose of u sayn d govt should attack bh.if d army bomb dem and innocent children are killed,u wil still castigate dem.d case of iraq and pakistan is different because dey had hideouts in mountains away from d citizens.unto d mata at hand dese millitants should be stopped now if not dey wil grow in strength.if u kill one d child wil takeover if u kill anoda d broda wil take over so d islamist millitant have continous supply of foot soldiers
100 Likes

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali by lexxwiz(m): 2:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
shocked shocked shocked

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]
chuks49: Its time we deploy these jets in our battle against Boko Haram
SO THAT THE COLLATERAL DAMAGE GO COME PASS THE BOKO BOYS WEY THE BOMB IS DESTINED FOR ABI? THAT UR SUGGESTION IS TANTAMONT TO KILLING A FLY WITH A SLEDGE HAMMER MY GUY. SHOW SOME MERCY! THE BOKO BOYS HAVE INDEED CAMOUFLAGED THEMSELVES INTO THE COMMUNITY THAT YOU WILL NOT EVEN KNOW THAT THE NEXT BUILDING ACROSS UR FENCE IS A BOKO BOMB FACTORY. I SUPPORT MORE OF INTELLIGENCE GATHERING AND CLINICAL STRIKES LIKE IS DONE IN THE CIVIL WORLD ON THESE TERROR MARCHANTS. GOD HELP NIGERIA!!!!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali by lexxwiz(m): 2:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
Supersonic Concorde (1969). 9ice name though for d scrap. grin
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali by Excellentspirit(f): 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
Goin thru most of d comments here,it become so clear dt majority of Nigerians re jst not enlightened @all,bloody illiterates. God I pray dt ds peace-keepin become fruitful-Amen. Ride on our Airforce

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali by Nobody: 2:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
Inukwa supersonic. Oke afa na'egbu nnwa nkita undecided
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali by Dee60: 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
yuzedo: Nigeria has Supersonic Aircrafts??!?? shocked shocked undecided

Nearly all fighter jets are supersonic!
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
dont f#ck with the Nigerian army... them no de play... FYI: BH boys are just having fun in the north... no major investment de north.. make them come west con f#ck up na

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali by Nobody: 2:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
omiobo: It's just a pity that you people don't that you are disgracing yourselves. When they labeled nigeria as sad nation,una they cry una na no know say it was a result of una display of foolishness on internet.
Enlighten them.
Pls we need 500 more volunteers From NL to assist in mali Nigeria great pple great nation

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali by andrewza: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
The F7 is a fighter interceptor and not a ground attack aircraft. It can do it yes but the older alpha jets would do a better job. Seems the NAF deployed the F7 because they want to more than because they needed to. I wonder if they will operate under the french opertion or will they act indeptdtly. Non the less good hunting to chair force.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali by Zandarazanzan: 2:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
It is a jet air superiority craft manufactured in d 1940s, has 1500 horse power supersonic engines.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali by prettyboi1(m): 2:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
More pictures......

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali by Nobody: 2:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
Great... More power to ur elbow. Go and make us proud. God bless Nigeria.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali by andrewza: 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
Dee60:

Nearly all fighter jets are supersonic!

The only milltary jets not super sonic are not fighters(A10 hawke, impale extra) so you could have been correct in saying "all new fighters are super sonic" but i doubt there will be be many super sonic booms over there. Fuel burns up fast with after burners on.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali by stevecantrell: 2:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
"DUDU BIRD"

Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
Na lie, we aint supersonic shite.
Re: Nigerian Airforce Deploys 2 Supersonic Aircrafts To Mali by Nobody: 2:38pm On Jan 18, 2013
blink182: Na lie, we aint supersonic shite.
bros na indomie de your head? lipsrsealed

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Olubadan To Hausa Leader: You Are Under Baale Of Sasa / APC Primaries Loss: Did Atiku's Native Doctors Deceive Him? - Opinion / National Assembly Staff Sit On The Floor During Protest Over Unpaid Salaries

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.