Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,322 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:36 AM

Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali (47988 Views)

Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) / Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest / Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by CuntDestroyer1: 9:19pm On Jan 18, 2013
obadiah777: <<< THATS WHAT THE DEVIL WANTS YOU TO BELIEVE. ISLAM IS A MINOR DISTRACTION. THE ANTICHRIST IS STARING YOU IN THE FACE EVERYDAY. THE ANTI-CHRIST IS AN EMPIRE NOT A PERSON. THE NUMBER OF THE BEAST

Symbol Value
I 1
V 5
L 50
C 100
D 500

ADD IT ALL TOGETHER 666 <<< ROMAN NUMERALS

WHOSE IMAGE DO YOU PRAY TO AS JESUS ? A ROMAN GUY NAMED CESARE BORGIA

THE FOURTH BEAST ? >>>> ROMAN EMPIRE

I WOULD LET YOU PICK IT UP FROM THERE. THATS THE ANTICHRIST STARING YOU IN THE FACE. THE GREATEST TRICK THE DEVIL EVER PULLED IS LETTING YOU BELIEVE HE DOES NOT EXIST

and that empire is about to be born in the form of a pan-arabic state. The U.S. is dying, Europe is dead.

pls once again watch the video

and here is a rare prophesy by Christ himself:
Mark 13:14
But when ye shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, standing where it ought not, (let him that readeth understand,) then let them that be in Judaea flee to the mountains:

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by hercules07: 9:20pm On Jan 18, 2013
Cunt_Destroyer:

what is there to admire in an outfit that has more civilian body counts (and from her own citizens) than actual military kills?

An outfit that proudly gave us corrupt despots like OBJ, IBB, Abacha, Buhari and co?

This is how real a soldiers is supposed to look like

GENERAL GEORGE S PATTON
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by tommykiwi(m): 9:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
doctokwus: Our things always dfferent& always we appear not to know what to do.Why disembark frm d transport aircraft wt guns @combat positions;d rebels were dfinitely not @ d airport.More organised settings disembark wt guns far off sight& begin to prepare demselves @ d camp
Guy you no dey watch films? Na supporting them dey show you so, and again dis shows their ability and really ready to go.....
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 9:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
Cunt_Destroyer:

and that empire is about to be born in the form of a pan-arabic state. The U.S. is dying, Europe is dead.

AFTER THIS EMPIRE DIES THERE IS NO MORE EMPIRES ON EARTH. THIS IS THE LAST EMPIRE. ITS OVER. NO MORE WICKED EMPIRES. THE 4TH BEAST WILL BE THE LAST GENTILE EMPIRE ON EARTH.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by CuntDestroyer1: 9:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
obadiah777: AFTER THIS EMPIRE DIES THERE IS NO MORE EMPIRES ON EARTH. THIS IS THE LAST EMPIRE. ITS OVER. NO MORE WICKED EMPIRES. THE 4TH BEAST WILL BE THE LAST GENTILE EMPIRE ON EARTH.

http://prophecysigns.com/prophecy-sign-6/
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
Cunt_Destroyer:

http://prophecysigns.com/prophecy-sign-6/
I GET MY INFORMATION FROM THE SOURCE, NOT SOME THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. THATS WHY YOU ARE CONFUSED. YOU ARE FOLLOWING MEN. YOU ARE BEEN LED BY MEN. ITS A CASE OF THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by CuntDestroyer1: 9:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
obadiah777: I GET MY INFORMATION FROM THE SOURCE, NOT SOME THIRD PARTY WEBSITES. THATS WHY YOU ARE CONFUSED. YOU ARE FOLLOWING MEN. YOU ARE BEEN LED BY MEN. ITS A CASE OF THE BLIND LEADING THE BLIND

Then I bid you farewell because all I have quoted are from the bible.

He that hath wisdom let him discern.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by brownlord: 9:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT OF THE LORD. YOU ARE OF SATAN. ONE OF THE COMMANDMENTS IS THOU SHALL NOT KILL. AND SCRIPTURE SAYS 'CAN TWO WALK TOGETHER UNLESS THEY BE AGREED ? ' SCRIPTURE ALSO SAYS ' DO NOT BE EQUALLY YOKED WITH UNBELIEVERS' WHICH MEANS WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE MILITARY IF YOU ARE A MAN OF GOD ? YOU SHOULD NEVER JOIN AN ORGANIZATION WHOSE SOLE PURPOSE IS TAKING LIVES. AND THE FACT THAT YOU ENDORSED THESE GUYS TELLS ME YOU ARE SATANIC. YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT OFF THE LORD. THOU SHALL NOT KILL

GENESIS 9 VS 6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man

NUMBERS 35 VS 33 So ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: for blood it defileth the land: and the land cannot be cleansed of the blood that is shed therein, but by the blood of him that shed it.

2 CORINTHIANS 6 VS 14 Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

WHY SHOULD I SUPPORT KILLERS BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM THE SAME LAND MASS I AM FROM ? YOU ARE STUPI-D

Please explain the bolded, if I understand u well, if am a Christian what am I doing in the military? Means the security of the nation should be left in the hands of ur village masquerades abi, I really need to see u so I can give u a dirty slap for selling ur stupidly to the public for free
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
Cunt_Destroyer:

Then I bid you farewell because all I have quoted are from the bible.

He that hath wisdom let him discern.
FAREWELL BRAH. AND STAY AWAY FROM OTHER MENS VAIN OPINIONS. SCRIPTURE IS NOT OF PRIVATE INTERPRETATIONS. STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED BROTHER. ASSUME DILIGENCE TO MAKE YOUR ELECTION SURE. WE ARE AT THE DOORSTEPS OF WW3. THIS IS NOT A TIME TO BE FOLLOWING MEN. WAS NICE BREAKING BREAD WITH YOU. IRON SHARPENS IRON MY BROTHER
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Ufeolorun(m): 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
It will be foolhardy for us to sit idly while fundamentalist build empire adjacent our problem areas,we are still trying to curb BH.Getting involved makes a lot of sense.
All the best boys!!! wink wink
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Rossikk(m): 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2013

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by CuntDestroyer1: 9:34pm On Jan 18, 2013
obadiah777: FAREWELL BRAH. AND STAY AWAY FROM OTHER MENS VAIN OPINIONS. SCRIPTURE IS NOT OF PRIVATE INTERPRETATIONS. STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED BROTHER. ASSUME DILIGENCE TO MAKE YOUR ELECTION SURE. WE ARE AT THE DOORSTEPS OF WW3. THIS IS NOT A TIME TO BE FOLLOWING MEN. WAS NICE BREAKING BREAD WITH YOU. IRON SHARPENS IRON MY BROTHER

fark off with ur crap abeg
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
brownlord:

Please explain the bolded, if I understand u well, if am a Christian what am I doing in the military? Means the security of the nation should be left in the hands of ur village masquerades abi, I really need to see u so I can give u a dirty slap for selling ur stupidly to the public for free
THERE IS A SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS LET THE DEAD BURY THEIR DEAD. I WILL GO ONE STEP FURTHER. LET THE DEAD PROTECT THE DEAD. IF YOU ARE IN THE LORD, THEN THE LORD PROTECTS YOU. YOU DONT NEED MEN KILLING OTHER MEN FOR YOU. SEE NOW IT IS BECOMING CLEAR THAT YOU ARE A DEMON. YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT OF THE LORD. YOU HAVE A CARNAL MIND.

AND THE BREAKDOWN OF THAT SCRIPTURE IS LET THE SPIRITUALLY DEAD PROTECT THE SPIRITUALLY DEAD BECAUSE WE WHO ARE SPIRITUALLY ALIVE DONT NEED MEN WITH GUNS. WE GOT THE LORD. SO IF YOU ARE IN THE LORD YOUR MIND SHOULD NOT BE SO CARNALLY MINDED
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by stagger: 9:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
obadiah777: FAREWELL BRAH. AND STAY AWAY FROM OTHER MENS VAIN OPINIONS. SCRIPTURE IS NOT OF PRIVATE INTERPRETATIONS. STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED BROTHER. ASSUME DILIGENCE TO MAKE YOUR ELECTION SURE. WE ARE AT THE DOORSTEPS OF WW3. THIS IS NOT A TIME TO BE FOLLOWING MEN. WAS NICE BREAKING BREAD WITH YOU. IRON SHARPENS IRON MY BROTHER

So if a robber enters your house and starts despoiling your wife before your eyes, you will sit back, and when he is through, you will tell him "bless you. My bible says thou shalt not kill, therefore go in peace"...SERIOUSLY? Is that what you will do, or will you look for the nearest object that is capable of slitting the bagger's throat?

When my fellow Christians display a level of unfathomable stupidity that renders one speechless, I marvel. David (whose star is still used in Isreal today), a man whom God said was after His own heart, whom God swore and repeatedly saved Judah (..for the sake of my servant David...) time and time again, was a very sound warrior.

Abraham recovered Lot and his family with his private army of 318 servants.

As a Christian, if I am in the army, I WILL KILL AS MANY AS THOSE MOFOS AS POSSIBLE. There is no place in this world for Islamic militants. They only belong in one place: HELL! And our soldiers are about to send them there in numbers.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
Cunt_Destroyer:

fark off with ur crap abeg
STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED BROTHER. ITS NOT COOL BEING IGNORANT IN THESE LAST DAYS. SCRIPTURE SAYS WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING SHALL BE THY STABILITY IN THESE ROUGH LAST DAYS. STOP BEING CARNAL BY FOLLOWING OTHER MEN.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by CuntDestroyer1: 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
obadiah777: STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED BROTHER. ITS NOT COOL BEING IGNORANT IN THESE LAST DAYS. SCRIPTURE SAYS WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING SHALL BE THY STABILITY IN THESE ROUGH LAST DAYS. STOP BEING CARNAL BY FOLLOWING OTHER MEN.

you are a stubborn goat, arrogant and believes only your opinion is fact.

you are neither God and have not shown any compelling argument or evidence to prove your original post reply about Patton.

so please keep your horse manure to yourself.

farking zealot

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by gudmind: 9:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
God pls bring dem back home safe .; IJNIP... Amen!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by CGKing(m): 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
Come, una no see better gun carry? Na the one whey them dey take thief for yonder Na im una wan go use fight alqueada militants? Wetin be una strategy sef? Wey sniper? Una just wan go dey shoot anything wey move? With Ak 47? Wey rockect propelled grenade? Abi una think say na area boys una wan go hussle?

Make una dey go sha. At least for the first time una carry vest. Hope say no be to go chest fire and mortar come back. I no dey.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
stagger:

So if a robber enters your house and starts despoiling your wife before your eyes, you will sit back, and when he is through, you will tell him "bless you. My bible says thou shalt not kill, therefore go in peace"...SERIOUSLY? Is that what you will do, or will you look for the nearest object that is capable of slitting the bagger's throat?

When my fellow Christians display a level of unfathomable stupidity that renders one speechless, I marvel. David (whose star is still used in Isreal today), a man whom God said was after His own heart, whom God swore and repeatedly saved Judah (..for the sake of my servant David...) time and time again, was a very sound warrior.

Abraham recovered Lot and his family with his private army of 318 servants.

As a Christian, if I am in the army, I WILL KILL AS MANY AS THOSE MOFOS AS POSSIBLE. There is no place in this world for Islamic militants. They only belong in one place: HELL! And our soldiers are about to send them there in numbers.
YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT A CHRISTIAN. YOU SOUND LIKE A DEMON. FIRST OFF KING DAVID AND ISRAEL WERE DEFENDING THEMSELVES. GOING TO ANOTHER MANS COUNTRY WHO HAS DONE NOTHING TO YOU JUST BECAUSE THE KING OF THE WORLD, THE FOURTH BEAST, A SATANIC EMPIRE, INSTRUCTS YOU TO GO, WHEN THE FOURTH BEAST IS THERE BECAUSE THEY HAVE DISCOVERED LOADS OF GAS AND OIL IN MALI. SO BASICALLY YOU ARE ASSISTING THE COVETOUSNESS OF THE FOURTH BEAST BY GOING TO KILL OTHER MEN FOR HIM. SCRIPTURE SAYS BE IN LINE WITH YOUR WORLDLY LEADERS EXCEPT WHEN THEY TRY TO GET YOU TO DO CONTRARY TO THE WORD. THEN YOU HAVE TO SAY NO. TWO DIFFERENT SCENARIOS.

AND WITH REGARDS TO A ROBBER IN YOUR HOUSE, THE LORD DIRECTS THE STEPS OF MAN ( PROVERBS 20 VS 24 ) AND IF YOUR WAYS ARE PLEASING TO THE LORD HE WILL MAKE ALL MEN BE AT PEACE WITH YOU ( PROVERBS 16 VS 7 ) SO IF YOU HAVE ROBBERS IN YOUR HOUSE THEN YOU THINK YOU ARE DOWN WITH THE LORD BUT YOU ARE NOT. SCRIPTURE SAYS NOT ALL WHO CALL MY NAME ARE OFF ME. SO IF ROBBERS ARE COMING TO YOUR HOUSE YOU NEED TO EXAMINE YOUR LIFE TO FIND OUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING WRONG. WHY DID THE LORD NOT DIRECT HIS STEPS AWAY FROM YOUR HOUSE ? THAT MEANS YOU ARE A DEMON AND THE LORD LET HIM COME TO YOUR HOUSE TO TEACH YOU A LESSON

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Abrantie: 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
Up Nigeria! Your troops look menacing. grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Djdammy21: 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
maxwello.yg:
These Nigerian-made soldiers are blacker than mid-night. I love their dressing mehn! suitable for d desert(Mali). I wish them luck o. but why isn't there any fair soldier there ? i know d army is mainly made up of d northerners.(northerners are mostly black)

Racist
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jan 18, 2013
Cunt_Destroyer:

you are a stubborn goat, arrogant and believes only your opinion is fact.

you are neither God and have not shown any compelling argument or evidence to prove your original post reply about Patton.

so please keep your horse manure to yourself.

farking zealot
AND I REPEAT, STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED BROTHER, BECAUSE IF YOU HAD STUDIED YOU WOULD NOT NEED ME TO TELL YOU THE EMPIRES AND MORE IMPORTANTLY YOU WILL NOT BE LIKE A CHAFF GETTING BLOWN IN THE WIND OF MENS OPINIONS AND DOCTRINES OF DEVILS. YOU ARE SLACKING BRAH. SHARPEN UP. THE LORD AINT DEALING WITH SLACKERS. WE ARE IN THE LAST DAYS BRAH.

AND YOUR NAME SHOWS ME YOU ARE A DEMON. THE LORD DOES NOT DEAL WITH DEMONS. HE DOES NOT REVEAL HIS SECRETS TO DEMONS. THATS WHY YOU DONT KNOW NOTHING BRAH. YOU ARE CLUELESS
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by kawkab: 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
There they go; Our fathers, brothers, sisters, uncles and relations. The Nigerian Military, one of our prides as a nations.

As you you step your feet down on Mali to be your brother's keeper, God would bless all of you. We love you and Naija is behind you.

Awaaaw!! Awaaaw!! Awaaaw!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by brownlord: 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
obadiah777: THERE IS A SCRIPTURE THAT SAYS LET THE DEAD BURY THEIR DEAD. I WILL GO ONE STEP FURTHER. LET THE DEAD PROTECT THE DEAD. IF YOU ARE IN THE LORD, THEN THE LORD PROTECTS YOU. YOU DONT NEED MEN KILLING OTHER MEN FOR YOU. SEE NOW IT IS BECOMING CLEAR THAT YOU ARE A DEMON. YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT OF THE LORD. YOU HAVE A CARNAL MIND.

AND THE BREAKDOWN OF THAT SCRIPTURE IS LET THE SPIRITUALLY DEAD PROTECT THE SPIRITUALLY DEAD BECAUSE WE WHO ARE SPIRITUALLY ALIVE DONT NEED MEN WITH GUNS. WE GOT THE LORD. SO IF YOU ARE IN THE LORD YOUR MIND SHOULD NOT BE SO CARNALLY MINDED

I choose to ignore u, cos u just a goat
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by CuntDestroyer1: 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
obadiah777: AND I REPEAT, STUDY TO SHOW YOURSELF APPROVED BROTHER, BECAUSE IF YOU HAD STUDIED YOU WOULD NOT NEED ME TO TELL YOU THE EMPIRES AND MORE IMPORTANTLY YOU WILL NOT BE LIKE A CHAFF GETTING BLOWN IN THE WIND OF MENS OPINIONS AND DOCTRINES OF DEVILS. YOU ARE SLACKING BRAH. SHARPEN UP. THE LORD AINT DEALING WITH SLACKERS. WE ARE IN THE LAST DAYS BRAH.

study what? study your b.s. rubish? everyday knowledge is added to this world but with you, just like the arrested development plaguing Africa, you chose to remain stagnant and adamant in your own filth.

READ A DAMN BOOK. THE LINK WAS SHARED BECAUSE IT IS OUT THERE FOR YOU AND THE REST TO SEE. THERE ARE A THOUSAND AND ONE LITERALLY LINKS BUT I CHOSE THE SESAME APPROACH FOR YOUR DUMBA55!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by CGKing(m): 9:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
Na lie. Oboy!!!!! Na we we dey do "behind enemy lines?" na we dey invade them loke this? tah comot. U dis poster. U go carry US Special Ops picture put.

Rossikk: More Pics

[img]http://beegeagle.files./2013/01/705206_489949294380196_863709155_o.jpg?w=640&h=480[/img]

[img]http://beegeagle.files./2013/01/290590_489949347713524_1622883741_o.jpg?w=640&h=480[/img]

[img]http://www.dailystar.com.lb/dailystar/Pictures/2013/01/18/136571_mainimg.jpg[/img]

[img]http://www.trbimg.com/img-50f8b034/turbine/la-apphoto-nigeria-mali.jpg-20130117/600[/img]

[img]http://beegeagle.files./2012/09/charlie-drops.jpg?w=640&h=425[/img]
Nigerian Army paratroopers jump off an Alenia G222 plane during ‘NADCEL 2012′ at Jaji
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
For everyone who joined the bandwagon to abuse doctowkus (whatever the name is), let Ogun hammer your slavish heads. Thick brained heads wanna show off. Make your comment and ignore his own if you don't like it. gays.

By the way, any woman who replies my comment here, may Amadioha hammer your fallopian tube. Any man who replies my comment, may sango blast you stupid ar5e. You think because you are in military uniform you can flex muscle on cyber ground? Angel Gabriel destroy y'all. Igiots and Slaves angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by CuntDestroyer1: 9:58pm On Jan 18, 2013
kawkab: There they go; Our fathers, brothers, sisters, uncles and relations. The Nigerian Military, one of our prides as a nations.

As you you step your feet down on Mali to be your brother's keeper, God would bless all of you. We love you and Naija is behind you.

Awaaaw!! Awaaaw!! Awaaaw!!

Utter nonsense. The military has more bokos infested like the dirt on a Tora Bora street. Besides Nigeria is committing more boots but less strategy and tactics.
Were not the Nigerian Army recently openly critisised as being undisciplined and poorly trained by a UN expert?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by CuntDestroyer1: 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
Tusky44: For everyone who joined the bandwagon to abuse doctowkus (whatever the name is), let Ogun hammer your slavish heads. Thick brained heads wanna show off. Make your comment and ignore his own if you don't like it. gays.

By the way, any woman who replies my comment here, may Amadioha hammer your fallopian tube. Any man who replies my comment, may sango blast you stupid ar5e. You think because you are in military uniform you can flex muscle on cyber ground? Angel Gabriel destroy y'all. Igiots and Slaves angry angry angry

abeg help me pursue these people were no get hand work commot for here.

even the soldering them no sabi nah to dey oppress their own people nah im them get power.

zombie mentality
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 10:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
brownlord:

I choose to ignore u, cos u just a goat
AND YOU ARE A DEMON.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Handsomeemmy(m): 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
Good luck to my brothers and friends may God protect you all, my dad stopped me from joining the army for his own reason, though am still proud of him that he was part of the troops that liberate liberia and the then yugoslavia. Long live Nigeria, long live Nigerian Army. Remember your motto . Victory is from God alone. And remember what you were taught at chidit barrack NO GOING BACK

NB : if you don't know anything about the military, please learn, better to keep your golden silence than open yoour mouth and disgrace yourself.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by MadCow1: 10:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
Tusky44: For everyone who joined the bandwagon to abuse doctowkus (whatever the name is), let Ogun hammer your slavish heads. Thick brained heads wanna show off. Make your comment and ignore his own if you don't like it. gays.

Was this what you were warning me about!? undecided

Hmmm......

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Dele Momodu And Wife, Mobolaji Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures) / PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony / Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.