Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,501 members, 7,812,548 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:10 PM

Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali (47991 Views)

Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) / Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest / Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
Cunt_Destroyer:

study what? study your b.s. rubish? everyday knowledge is added to this world but with you, just like the arrested development plaguing Africa, you chose to remain stagnant and adamant in your own filth.

READ A DAMN BOOK. THE LINK WAS SHARED BECAUSE IT IS OUT THERE FOR YOU AND THE REST TO SEE. THERE ARE A THOUSAND AND ONE LITERALLY LINKS BUT I CHOSE THE SESAME APPROACH FOR YOUR DUMBA55!
AND I REPEAT, CAN TWO WALK TOGETHER EXCEPT THEY BE AGREED ? WHY DO I WANT TO BE EQUALLY YOKED WITH A DEMON CALLED C-UNT-DESTROYER ? WHY SHOULD I READ THE LINK SUPPLIED BY 'CU-NT-DESTROYER' ? CANT YOU SEE YOU ARE A DEMON ? WHY SHOULD I POLLUTE MY MIND WITH YOUR LINK ?
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by CuntDestroyer1: 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
Handsomeemmy:

NB : if you don't know anything about the military, please learn, better to keep your golden silence than open yoour mouth and disgrace yourself.

because your father was part of a buffalo unit does not make you an authority over military affairs here.

signed: sempi fi jar head
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
Mad Cow:

Was this what you were warning me about!? undecided

Hmmm......

Get lost now! Abi you wan more trouble? Get away you slavish soldier. Go and bask in your glory for fighting for French pussie5
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by jamst(m): 10:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
hhmmm! some dumb people ar happy wit sending dos troops 2 grave,do u think northern mali is d same as northern nigeria(geographically)...oh! i pity dos 9ja soldiers,ready 2 be use as a pawn.well,in d next 2 day 4rm now i will give u guyz d latest casualties among d 9ja soldiers cos u cant get d truth 4rm anywherelse(u knw wat i mean)...(peace2all)
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by brownlord: 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
Tusky44: For everyone who joined the bandwagon to abuse doctowkus (whatever the name is), let Ogun hammer your slavish heads. Thick brained heads wanna show off. Make your comment and ignore his own if you don't like it. gays.

By the way, any woman who replies my comment here, may Amadioha hammer your fallopian tube. Any man who replies my comment, may sango blast you stupid ar5e. You think because you are in military uniform you can flex muscle on cyber ground? Angel Gabriel destroy y'all. Igiots and Slaves angry angry angry

By that same power bestowed on meanness by my 105 fathers is, I and only hereby fire that today go tomorrow come, may ur walk and jam catastrophe, an attempt to go paripasu book haram remain ur case, to god I have seriously landed
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by CGKing(m): 10:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
If he doesn't do it who will? U should be glad that there r ppl who r fed up with mediocrity n the wanton destruction of Christians. The world has changed and in today's war on terrorism, it's smart to go jam the threat to ur nation's peace before it inevitably comes to u? Boko haram is half Niger and half naija.

obadiah777: YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT A CHRISTIAN. YOU SOUND LIKE A DEMON. FIRST OFF KING DAVID AND ISRAEL WERE DEFENDING THEMSELVES. GOING TO ANOTHER MANS COUNTRY WHO HAS DONE NOTHING TO YOU JUST BECAUSE THE KING OF THE WORLD, THE FOURTH BEAST, A SATANIC EMPIRE, INSTRUCTS YOU TO GO, WHEN THE FOURTH BEAST IS THERE BECAUSE THEY HAVE DISCOVERED LOADS OF GAS AND OIL IN MALI. SO BASICALLY YOU ARE ASSISTING THE COVETOUSNESS OF THE FOURTH BEAST BY GOING TO KILL OTHER MEN FOR HIM. SCRIPTURE SAYS BE IN LINE WITH YOUR WORLDLY LEADERS EXCEPT WHEN THEY TRY TO GET YOU TO DO CONTRARY TO THE WORD. THEN YOU HAVE TO SAY NO. TWO DIFFERENT SCENARIOS.

AND WITH REGARDS TO A ROBBER IN YOUR HOUSE, THE LORD DIRECTS THE STEPS OF MAN ( PROVERBS 20 VS 24 ) AND IF YOUR WAYS ARE PLEASING TO THE LORD HE WILL MAKE ALL MEN BE AT PEACE WITH YOU ( PROVERBS 16 VS 7 ) SO IF YOU HAVE ROBBERS IN YOUR HOUSE THEN YOU THINK YOU ARE DOWN WITH THE LORD BUT YOU ARE NOT. SCRIPTURE SAYS NOT ALL WHO CALL MY NAME ARE OFF ME. SO IF ROBBERS ARE COMING TO YOUR HOUSE YOU NEED TO EXAMINE YOUR LIFE TO FIND OUT WHAT YOU ARE DOING WRONG. WHY DID THE LORD NOT DIRECT HIS STEPS AWAY FROM YOUR HOUSE ? THAT MEANS YOU ARE A DEMON AND THE LORD LET HIM COME TO YOUR HOUSE TO TEACH YOU A LESSON
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by bigrovar(m): 10:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
Rossikk:
bigrovar can you confirm we have some fearsome battle tanks to deploy against these insurgents? I understand we have several hundred heavy duty tanks in the armoury.
Most like the T55 Tanks. There have been report that we have T72 tanks but known are yet to be sighted even though wikipedia has it listed as part of the hardware of the NA. One thing is sure though. We would be seeing 8x8 steyr pinguazers and some otokar cobra both of which would be very valuable for Mali ops
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
brownlord:

By that same power bestowed on meanness by my 105 fathers is, I and only hereby fire that today go tomorrow come, may ur walk and jam catastrophe, an attempt to go paripasu book haram remain ur case, to god I have seriously landed

You are not even carried enough. Ordinarily i would have blessmentua'd you but you are a rotten banana. The gods are wise but may they feed your carcass to the goats. May your oyokos shut at once and your third leg remain redundant. Ba5tard angry
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by kuchikau: 10:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
bigrovar:
If you decide to sure your ignorance online for the whole world to see that is your problem. I knew when I posted this that the cynicism casue it's cool brigade would show their head to find something sinister to say.

Addressing your points. when deploying in a conflict zone. come out fully armed and ready. Bamako as it stands now is not safe. We are getting reports of rebels infiltration has been reported in the city and rebels columns have been sighted less than 400km from bamako.. What is the rebels decide to give the Nigerian a special welcome? what happens then? When entering conflict zone one has to be ready for anything as the situation is very fluid and anything can happen. In one of the pictures you can see an unsmiling mean looking Soldier standing guard why is comrade disembark. That is how it's done. Make no mistake this is not a picnic.. This is war. not african nations cup.. anything can happen and one can not be too careful
....levam na ignorance dey cas am
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by cold(m): 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
victorD3: Well I still feel we have outgrown such toy looking AK 47 rifles.

Btw imagine crested numbers on the gun, I bet handlers name and family history is written there. If you lose your gun! God punish satan and Boko Haram.

The smartest part of waging war…particularly in the fluid and undefined frontlines of guerrilla warfare has to be the ability to get by…even thrive on the adversary’s supplies. Call it consummate predatory instincts.

The most widely used rifle in the world – whether by soldiers, guerrillas or terrorists – is the AK47. It is perfectly in order to go into Mali with the AK47. For every terrorist that you knock out, you can use his banana clip. That is the reason why most Special Operations units still train with the AK47 at some point because it is a rifle which you shall encounter everywhere regardless and one on which your very life could depend at some point while fighting against guerrillas.

Add folding stock, add a foregrip, add a telescopic sight but TAKE the AK47 along. You can make that the standard issue rifle. I do not mind leaving the FN-FAL behind in Nigeria.

For CQB and FIBUA, give the SpecOps guys their F2000 and TAR 21 while still taking along crates of modified variants of the best rifle ever made – the inimitable and durable Kalashnikov.

The AK47 belongs to a generation of globally acclaimed weapons which are TIMELESS and durable beyond words – DShK 12.7mm HMG, ZPU 14.5mm AAMG, the ZU 23mm AA cannon, the D30 122mm field artillery & the M46 130mm long range artillery.

About the inscriptions on the gun.Someone has already clarified that.It is to indicate they belong to the Nigerian contingent..hence the 'NIgCon' insignia
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
My Nigerian heroes arrived in Mali!! Eledumare please grant them safety and may they defeat the Rebels and multi national corporation who want Mali Gold.

My Nigerian Heroes!!!! Stay Alert!! Africa depends on these men!! Those are my Nigerian Heroes. They are the only men in Nigeria ready to die for Nigeria.

POLITICIANS NA ONLY MOUTH DEM GET!! ONLY OUR SOLDIERS ARE BRAVE!!!

MY NIGERIAN HEROES: ELEDUMARE IS WITH YOU. NO BULLET SHALL TOUCH ANY OF YOU. ASHE ELEDUMARE!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by takin35(m): 10:22pm On Jan 18, 2013
i am very happy to see this.[color=#990000][/color]GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 10:24pm On Jan 18, 2013
Where is that lost soul "brownlord"? Come back to this thread and let me use your dirty blood to show example this night! You should learn to avoid confronting anyone on NL if you are not a disturbed mind too. Come here let me slice you and your future right away! Be damned angry
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
CGKing: If he doesn't do it who will? U should be glad that there r ppl who r fed up with mediocrity n the wanton destruction of Christians. The world has changed and in today's war on terrorism, it's smart to go jam the threat to ur nation's peace before it inevitably comes to u? Boko haram is half Niger and half naija.

YOU DONT SOUND LIKE A CHRISTIAN ALTHOUGH YOU MAY THINK YOU ARE ONE. AND YOU NEED TO HAVE AN UNDERSTANDING OF HOW THE WORLD WORKS FROM A BIBLICAL STANDPOINT. YOU HAVE TO HAVE MASTERY OF IT. AND IT IS NOT ALONE TO HAVE MASTERY OF IT, YOU ALSO NEED WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING.

ALL THESE CONFLICTS THAT ARE HAPPENING, THEY ARE HAPPENING FOR A REASON. THEY ARE HAPPENING BECAUSE THE LORD LETS IT HAPPEN. ANYONE WHO GETS KILLED IS RECIEVING JUDGEMENT FROM THE LORD FOR KILLING SOMEONE IN THIS LIFE OR PAST LIFE ( REINCARNATION IS IN THE BIBLE ). YOU CAN NOT BE PROTECTED AGAINST THE WRATH OF GOD. ONCE THE LORD REMOVES HIS COVERING FROM YOU THEN HE WILL DIRECT SOME MURDERING GUYS STEPS TO YOUR DOORSTEP OR HE CAN DIRECT YOUR STEPS TO JOIN THE ARMY AND THEN HAVE YOU DRAFTED TO WHERE YOU WILL GET KILLED. ALL THESE ARE JUDGEMENTS ON MEN. NO INNOCENT PERSON GETS KILLED ( JOB 4 VS 7 ) AND THE PERSON WHO AUTHORIZES KILLING IS GOD. IF YOU DONT BELIEVE READ THESE VERSES ( DEUTERONOMY 32 VS 39 ) AND (1 SAMUEL 2 VS 6 ). ALL MATTERS OF DEATH IS FROM THE LORD. NOT SATAN. SO NO ONE CAN SAVE YOU FROM GODS WRATH. WHEN ITS TIME FOR YOU TO PAY FOR YOUR JUDGEMENT, IT IS TIME. AS SUCH IT IS DEMONIC FOR YOU TO THINK YOU ARE TAKING PRO-ACTIVE STEPS TO PROTECT YOURSELF BY GOING TO THEIR LAND TO KILL OTHER PEOPLE. WHO MADE YOU THE JUDGE JURY AND EXECUTIONER ? THE LORD ? YOUR SATANIC MIND IS WHAT MADE YOU THINK YOU WERE THE JUDGE JURY AND EXECUTIONER AND ALTHOUGH WHILE YOU ARE OVER THERE IN MALI KILLING PEOPLE, THE LORD WILL ONLY LET YOU KILL THOSE WHO DESERVE THE JUDGEMENT OF DEATH. HOWEVER BY GIVING THAT PERSON THE JUDGEMENT OF DEATH, YOU HAVE ALSO INCURRED THE JUDGEMENT OF DEATH ON YOUR OWN HEAD. ITS A RECURRING CYCLE OF SINNING AND RECOMPENSE. AND THE PURPOSE OF THIS CYCLE IS TO PURIFY YOU AND GET YOU TO EVENTUALLY CHANGE. YOU ARE BEING PURIFIED IN THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION. AND ITS GOING TO COME TO A POINT WHERE THOSE WHO CHOOSE NOT TO GET PURIFIED OVER SEVERAL LIFETIMES WILL BE DESTROYED
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Limaoscar: 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
silly argument. What does the word COMBAT READINESS mean?

In 1990, ECOMOG forces were met by Charles Taylors NPFL forces at Monrovia port. Only fools do not learn from the past. If you have nothing better to say, I suggest you keep quiet and let the experts in military matters talk!

My brother, What do you expect from People who are always displaying their dumb Ignorance on here. Dude talking probably knows next to nothing about Military stategy and Tactics. We have one of the most respected "fighting Machines" in the Sub-region and in Africa overall, our records are there to show. To add to your Point on the Charles Taylor's NPFL "surprise visit"....when Charls Taylor was to be flown out of Liberia by OBJ at the end of His unpopular regime of terror, our Army took dressing and landed at the Airport ready and under cover and in the rain. They even had advanced 3km before the Liberian Arm-forces Knew they were on ground.

In the Mali case you are dealing with a mix of Militant Tuareg and Alqaeda spread-out across the country and in their turf .....yeah...i had better have my hand on the trigger and my safety catch on when i land irrespective of what that fellow thinks.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by cold(m): 10:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
cap28: AFRICAN LACKEYS GO AND DIE FOR A CAUSE THAT WILL NEVER BENEFIT YOU OR YOUR GRAND CHILDREN, SEND YOUR YOUNG MEN TO DIE FOR EUROPEAN AND AMERICAN MINING CORPORATIONS THAT ARE HELL BENT ON MILKING MALIAN NATURAL RESOURCES DRY, GO AND DIE FOR NOTHING - STU..PID FOOLS, THIS IS WHY ILLITERACY IS THE BIGGEST THREAT TO HUMAN CIVILISATION, HAD IT BEEN THAT THE AVERAGE NIGERIAN HAD A BASIC UNDERSTANDING OF WESTERN IMPERIALISM THE NIGERIAN GOVT WOULD NEVER GET AWAY WITH SENDING YOUNG NIGERIAN MEN TO DIE FOR NOTHING.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E1geA5IVawU&list=UUGThM-ZZBba1Zl9rU-XeR-A&index=13

This tool keeps spewing fuckery,yet,you have never made any tangible contribution on the multiplicity of problems facing Africa.You have never proffered any solution not to talk of solutions just the same tired noise and soured grapes you've been recycling since you joined this forum.GTFOH!
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by victorD3: 10:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
stagger:

The AK-47 was designed for war. Maybe you should get hit by 1 bullet and see what it does to you.

I never condemned AK47 because I know how rugged it is. My problem s that those are the same rifles used during Nigeria\biafra war.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jan 18, 2013
cold:

The smartest part of waging war…particularly in the fluid and undefined frontlines of guerrilla warfare has to be the ability to get by…even thrive on the adversary’s supplies. Call it consummate predatory instincts.

The most widely used rifle in the world – whether by soldiers, guerrillas or terrorists – is the AK47. It is perfectly in order to go into Mali with the AK47. For every terrorist that you knock out, you can use his banana clip. That is the reason why most Special Operations units still train with the AK47 at some point because it is a rifle which you shall encounter everywhere regardless and one on which your very life could depend at some point while fighting against guerrillas.

Add folding stock, add a foregrip, add a telescopic sight but TAKE the AK47 along. You can make that the standard issue rifle. I do not mind leaving the FN-FAL behind in Nigeria.

For CQB and FIBUA, give the SpecOps guys their F2000 and TAR 21 while still taking along crates of modified variants of the best rifle ever made – the inimitable and durable Kalashnikov.

The AK47 belongs to a generation of globally acclaimed weapons which are TIMELESS and durable beyond words – DShK 12.7mm HMG, ZPU 14.5mm AAMG, the ZU 23mm AA cannon, the D30 122mm field artillery & the M46 130mm long range artillery.

About the inscriptions on the gun.Someone has already clarified that.It is to indicate they belong to the Nigerian contingent..hence the 'NIgCon' insignia

This is what we want on this thread - genuinely informed Nigerians who can throw light on proceedings. Not these dull agberos with useless input.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by victorD3: 10:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
Rossikk:

I won't lie the boys are looking sharp and battle-ready.

Wait and hear the news coming back home about looting and rapin of malian women.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Biggybountz: 10:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
Well, firstly to those who think the Nigerian troops are merely there for headcount sakes with no strategy... I think you should understand that a military group wouldn't fight without strategy, Strategy is fundamental to Military!!!....So desist from badmouthing and saying they may lack strategy, no military will operate without strategy, even the lamest local boko haram operates with strategy if you really know what strategy means..Now what I assume you should be talking about is how effective and efficient is our troops' strategy?...its completely lame to say 'No strategy'...deploying a troop down requires[b][/b] strategy in the first place!!!

And Secondarily, fighting the Malian militants itself i believe is one of the Nigerian military strategy to weaken the source and confidence of our own disturbing Boko Haram. Meanwhile I believe we have to prepare for the possible long term consequences back here in Nigeria, You can see how the Algerian Militants went ahead to hold Hostages and raid in Algeria upon being alerted that the French troop had started operating in Mali.

Goodnight mates! this is a very educative thread, and please you folks already arguing about Christianity and signs of end time should open another thread for that, I am a christian and Its a shame to say that this religion matter that has completely blindfolded my fellow Nigerians is one of our major problems..take your nonsense religious arguements somewhere else and let us argue and learn from our common sense.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by CuntDestroyer1: 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
^^^You are yet to uproot your own insurgency
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by CuntDestroyer1: 10:56pm On Jan 18, 2013
Biggybountz:

take your nonsense religious arguements somewhere else and let us argue and learn from our common sense.

first and foremost you are a f00l to think that the problems curently plaguing Mali do not have religious and racial undertones.

You cannot remove the root of the crisis from the argument.

These soldeirs are going to clean up shop were salafist muslims have taken root.

How common is this case scenario in the world we live in today; muslims screw shitt up and we are made to clean it up or tolerate it forsake we are not called biggots and if we dare criticize Islam we are called islamaphobes.

grow some common sense first before posting crap
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by aribisala0(m): 11:02pm On Jan 18, 2013
doctokwus: Our things always dfferent& always we appear not to know what to do.Why disembark frm d transport aircraft wt guns @combat positions;d rebels were dfinitely not @ d airport.More organised settings disembark wt guns far off sight& begin to prepare demselves @ d camp
Eni ti Ija o ba ni n pe ara re ni Okunrin.

Ogun a duro ti yin . e ma pada l'ayo .ase.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by onatisi(m): 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
victorD3:

Wait and hear the news coming back home about looting and rapin of malian women.
in every war since the inception of mankind ,soldiers loot and rape during war,regardless of which country they are from and our own dearly beloved soldiers are not angels.thank you

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by galadee(m): 11:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
wow i love these guys
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by CuntDestroyer1: 11:06pm On Jan 18, 2013
onatisi:
in every war since the inception of mankind ,soldiers loot and rape during war,regardless of which country they are from and our own dearly beloved soldiers are not angels.thank you

see your life... rather than set the benchmark you will continue to lower the bar.

so r@pe is now an effective combat strategy for the Nigerian Army?

smh
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 11:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
The brownlord and madcow never returned? Well i hope to catch him next time and be ed him. My sins are forgiven and the missiles of the ghosts follow me until i meet my next enemy.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by cold(m): 11:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
Cunt_Destroyer: ^^^You are yet to uproot your own insurgency
Nigerian Army going to Mali is appropriately called 'nipping it in the bud'.We need to tackle the root of the problem before it becomes pandemic.Intel gathered from different sources have shown beyond reasonable doubt that the Boko Haram insurgency threatening Nigeria is not an isolated problem.It has links with other fringe groups spread across Africa and beyond.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by CuntDestroyer1: 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
cold:
Nigerian Army going to Mali is appropriately called 'nipping it in the bud'.We need to tackle the root of the problem before it becomes pandemic.Intel gathered from different sources have shown beyond reasonable doubt that the Boko Haram insurgency threatening Nigeria is not an isolated problem.It has links with other fringe groups spread across Africa and beyond.

I appreciate your argument and I have also used same argument in response to a particular post here on this thread but I meant to reply in the context of effectiveness and combat strategy when in Mali. If they can't win at home, how are they going to succeed on the international stage were the ROE (Rules Of Engagement) will be strictly enforced and defined by the UN and EU allied forces?

Cunt_Destroyer:
Cap2 You are a f00l.

The Insurgency in Mali is already affecting you in Nigeria. The nations of Mali, Niger Republic, Libya and Chad are all hot spots for terrorism.

Your Boko insurgency gets both weaponry, training and ideology from these same elements.

It's a dangerous neighborhood and you can either chose to act like an ostrich or do shiit about it
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by onatisi(m): 11:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
Tusky44: ^^^

That doesn't make it right
that is why it is called war,and that is why war is bad ,women are always trgeted ,dont let us fool ourselves even malian soldiers will rape malian women and loot there too.i dont care what happens the main thing is getting the job done with minimum casualties .period.whether they rape or loot i dont think that is none of our business or concern

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

"The Language Is Now Clear For Everyone To Understand" - Bashir Ahmad / Rivers Ex-Commissioner For Justice Wore Tinubu Shirt To Visit Senator Abe / Austin Umahi Rejects Buhari's Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.