Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,421 members, 7,812,238 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:27 AM

Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali (47986 Views)

Brooms Greet President Buhari Arrival In Ghana (Photo) / Finally, Nigerian Troops Bombard Sambisa Forest / Picture: Jonathan's Wife Being Received On Arrival In Abia State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Rossikk(m): 8:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
crusufixo:

If we can have this sort of rapid military responce to matters outside the shores of nigeria, then what in God's name is stopping them from doing same with boko haram thats threatening the peace of nigeria. If only this kind of responce was implimented on boko haram, these terrorist would have being a thing of the past.!!!!!!

The difference between the Mali situation and Nigeria is that in the former, the rebels have actually claimed territory, unlike Nigeria where BH operates within the same territorial framework as the Nigerian forces. So attacking them militarily amounts to setting your own house on fire. Hence a more restrained approach.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 8:25pm On Jan 18, 2013
Cunt_Destroyer:

what is there to admire in an outfit that has more civilian body counts (and from her own citizens) than actual military kills?

An outfit that proudly gave us corrupt despots like OBJ, IBB, Abacha, Buhari and co?

This is how real a soldiers is supposed to look like
THAT GUY THAT PUT POTTY ON HIS HEAD. YOU THINK THT IS HOW A REAL SOLDIER SHOULD LOOK ? grin grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by CuntDestroyer1: 8:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
obadiah777: THAT GUY THAT PUT POTTY ON HIS HEAD. YOU THINK THT IS HOW A REAL SOLDIER SHOULD LOOK ? grin grin

That is General S. Patton and he belongs to the 5 star General Club of WW11.

Your olodo Generals probably crammed a course on his military tactics and philosophy.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Rossikk(m): 8:28pm On Jan 18, 2013
bigrovar:
Like most troop deployment. The men come before the heavy materials. This deployment is going to be in batches. What we are witnessing today is the arrival of the first batch of troops about a 100 of 1200.. soon we would see the deployments of about 8 8x8 steyr pinguazers and some otokar cobra.. even our Hind Mi24 and Mi35 Heli would eventually be deployed via the C130. Even the french are still bringing in hardware as we speak.
bigrovar can you confirm we have some fearsome battle tanks to deploy against these insurgents? I understand we have several hundred heavy duty tanks in the armoury.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by FOLLEY20(m): 8:29pm On Jan 18, 2013
ROSSIKE: You people just criticise blindly without thinking. If those same forces were American or French you would not say a damned thing. But it is Nigeria, so you think you can open your mouth to talk trash. Maybe it's your inferiority complex. Why not let the military commanders who are highly trained, unlike you, do their jobs? You should simply keep quiet since you have zero military training.
In fact, u are very correct. What pains me most besides his comment was dat he happened 2 be d 1st 2 comment. To me, l really appreciate Nigeria army outfit.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Builder: 8:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
Cunt_Destroyer:

Don't be a f00l again! You can blame that underachiever in the white house who is just interested in getting his name in the history books.

Isreal, Qaddafi and currently Assad all warned the U.S. about who the insurgents were.

As for France, and the rest of the world no one listens to the U.S. anymore as a result of Obama. The French are just trying to renegotiate their way.

But the big picture is that;

1. You have a lot of weapons moving in from places like Libya and even Egypt into the Sahara and eventually finding their way into western and central Africa.

3. You have within this corridor very weak central governments with little control over a vast border areas and regions such as Chad, Niger and Mali.

4. The insurgency in Mali started off as Tuareg demand for secession and just prior to the collapse of Libya's Qaddafi a lot of funding for the Tuareg's came from Qaddafi himself. (Qaddafi's mum was a Tuareg). Al Qeada had existed in the fringes of the Sahara in around the border region of Mali and Algeria and had been very active with the islamists of southern algeria and their jihadist course. The Tuareg formed an alliance with Al queda for both training and logistics.

5. The only unifying voice after the Arab spring has been that of electing hard line Islamist into offices. The Arab unification is on it's way for the first time ever prior to which was stalled by the presence of longstanding despots. The only unifying bond between the Arabs is their religion. Now that you have fanatics calling the shot in Tunisia, Egypt and Libya what stops them from unifying and forming a pan-Arabic state.

As much as you may want to be cautious of western powers you should not also underrate or ignore the ever dark presence of the Salafists and their harrowing plunder on Africa.
The insurgency in Mali has been taken over by the Salafist and is not under the control of the Tuareg's.

Enough reason for you and I not to sleep with both eyes.

I cant believe im reading the above
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
Cunt_Destroyer:

That is General S. Patton and he belongs to the 5 star General Club of WW11.

Your olodo Generals probably crammed a course on his military tactics and philosophy.
WELL I HATE TO INFORM YOU BUT GENERAL PATTON IS A DEMON. HE WAS ONE OF THE ENFORCERS FOR THE 4TH BEAST. AND YOU MY FRIEND HAVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST IN YOUR FOREHEAD. NO HOPE FOR YOU IF YOU DONT CHANGE
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by brownlord: 8:36pm On Jan 18, 2013
obadiah777: GOD IS ON MY SIDE. THE QUESTION IS WHAT ARE YOU DOING TO GET HIM ON YOUR SIDE ? IF NOT THAT CURSE WILL COME BACK ON YOU. YOU CANT CURSE A MAN OF THE LORD. REMEMBER THAT

GENESIS 12 VS 3 I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse; and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you." <<< YOU JUST CURSED YOURSELF

Kai this God don suffer, Lord u r just too merciful, how i wish i dey clse to u, make i give u better knock for head for using the name of God in this ur foolish and stupid comment, so u r a man of God instead of u to pray for ur fellow country man going out there to fight for the nation, u sit in front of ur computer or what ever stollen device u r using to type nonsense, now u say u a man of God, that same God will purnish u for making mockery of him. Exodus 20 vs 7. My friend u very stupd
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by cap28: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
Cunt_Destroyer:

Don't be a f00l again! You can blame that underachiever in the white house who is just interested in getting his name in the history books.

Isreal, Qaddafi and currently Assad all warned the U.S. about who the insurgents were.

As for France, and the rest of the world no one listens to the U.S. anymore as a result of Obama. The French are just trying to renegotiate their way.

But the big picture is that;

1. You have a lot of weapons moving in from places like Libya and even Egypt into the Sahara and eventually finding their way into western and central Africa.

3. You have within this corridor very weak central governments with little control over a vast border areas and regions such as Chad, Niger and Mali.

4. The insurgency in Mali started off as Tuareg demand for secession and just prior to the collapse of Libya's Qaddafi a lot of funding for the Tuareg's came from Qaddafi himself. (Qaddafi's mum was a Tuareg). Al Qeada had existed in the fringes of the Sahara in around the border region of Mali and Algeria and had been very active with the islamists of southern algeria and their jihadist course. The Tuareg formed an alliance with Al queda for both training and logistics.

5. The only unifying voice after the Arab spring has been that of electing hard line Islamist into offices. The Arab unification is on it's way for the first time ever prior to which was stalled by the presence of longstanding despots. The only unifying bond between the Arabs is their religion. Now that you have fanatics calling the shot in Tunisia, Egypt and Libya what stops them from unifying and forming a pan-Arabic state.

As much as you may want to be cautious of western powers you should not also underrate or ignore the ever dark presence of the Salafists and their harrowing plunder on Africa.
The insurgency in Mali has been taken over by the Salafist and is not under the control of the Tuareg's.

Enough reason for you and I not to sleep with both eyes.

No one listens to the united states ? despite the fact that they spend over $1trillion dollars a year on defence? no - one listens to the US despite the fact that they have over 700 military bases all over the world? no -one listen to the US despite the fact that they have nuclear capability?

let me ask you this - ive already asked rosikk but didnt get an answer - where are these weapons coming from? who supplied them ?

if the islamists are such a threat to france, britain and the united states why did the aforementioned nations arm, fund and place them in power in libya? can you hold someone as an enemy in one country but a friend in another ? i wish you could answer that question for me.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
brownlord:

Kai this God don suffer, Lord u r just too merciful, how i wish i dey clse to u, make i give u better knock for head for using the name of God in this ur foolish and stupid comment, so u r a man of God instead of u to pray for ur fellow country man going out there to fight for the nation, u sit in front of ur computer or what ever stollen device u r using to type nonsense, now u say u a man of God, that same God will purnish u for making mockery of him. Exodus 20 vs 7. My friend u very stupd
YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT OF THE LORD. YOU ARE OF SATAN. ONE OF THE COMMANDMENTS IS THOU SHALL NOT KILL. AND SCRIPTURE SAYS 'CAN TWO WALK TOGETHER UNLESS THEY BE AGREED ? ' SCRIPTURE ALSO SAYS ' DO NOT BE EQUALLY YOKED WITH UNBELIEVERS' WHICH MEANS WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN THE MILITARY IF YOU ARE A MAN OF GOD ? YOU SHOULD NEVER JOIN AN ORGANIZATION WHOSE SOLE PURPOSE IS TAKING LIVES. AND THE FACT THAT YOU ENDORSED THESE GUYS TELLS ME YOU ARE SATANIC. YOU ARE DEFINITELY NOT OFF THE LORD. THOU SHALL NOT KILL

GENESIS 9 VS 6 Whoso sheddeth man's blood, by man shall his blood be shed: for in the image of God made he man

NUMBERS 35 VS 33 So ye shall not pollute the land wherein ye are: for blood it defileth the land: and the land cannot be cleansed of the blood that is shed therein, but by the blood of him that shed it.

2 CORINTHIANS 6 VS 14 Do not be yoked together with unbelievers. For what do righteousness and wickedness have in common? Or what fellowship can light have with darkness?

WHY SHOULD I SUPPORT KILLERS BECAUSE THEY ARE FROM THE SAME LAND MASS I AM FROM ? YOU ARE STUPI-D
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Rossikk(m): 8:41pm On Jan 18, 2013
na2day!:

The best dressed soldiers in Mali!
Looking nice and fly grin
They ought to have made their body Armour,the same colour grin

I won't lie the boys are looking sharp and battle-ready.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by abdulkayus(m): 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
D argument here has shift goal post, frm bashin doctokwus to debatin abt d morality of goin to d war.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by PeterKbaba: 8:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by CuntDestroyer1: 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
obadiah777: WELL I HATE TO INFORM YOU BUT GENERAL PATTON IS A DEMON. HE WAS ONE OF THE ENFORCERS FOR THE 4TH BEAST. AND YOU MY FRIEND HAVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST IN YOUR FOREHEAD. NO HOPE FOR YOU IF YOU DONT CHANGE

Apart my average distaste for your avergae muslim sympathizer I also loath clueless mordern day sheepish xtian f00ls like you who take poetic liscence interpretation as gospel rendering.

The beast is actually the Islamic Nation that is currently about to be formed and it will constitute of all of northern African countries, Sudan, Somalia and the whole damn middle east apart from Isreal.

The Beast is referred to having a name, a mark and a number in revelation being that the author was not sure of what he was being revealed to him at the time.

watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXg6Li2BqBE
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by PeterKbaba: 8:43pm On Jan 18, 2013
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Rossikk(m): 8:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
PeterKbaba:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7AQISQdlRT0

That guy at the very last minute just cracks me up, with his acrobatic manouvre. grin
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 18, 2013
Cunt_Destroyer:

Apart my average distaste for your avergae muslim sympathizer I also loath clueless mordern day sheepish xtian f00ls like you who take poetic liscence interpretation as gospel rendering.

The beast is actually the Islamic Nation that is currently about to be formed and it will constitute of all of northern African countries, Sudan, Somalia and the whole damn middle east apart from Isreal.

The Beast is referred to having a name, a mark and a number in revelation being that the author was not sure of what he was being revealed to him at the time.

watch this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NXg6Li2BqBE
I DONT NEED TO LOOK AT YOUR VIDEO. THE FOURTH BEAST IS THE GRECO-ROMAN EMPIRE OUT OF WHICH CAME THE EUROZONE AND AMERICA. THATS THE FOURTH BEAST. THE THIRD BEAST WAS THE GRECIAN EMPIRE. THE SECOND BEAST WAS THE MEDIA-PERSIAN AND THE FIRST BEAST THE ANCIENT BABYLONIAN. YOU ARE CLUELESS

REFER TO DANIEL CHAPTER 2
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by CuntDestroyer1: 8:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
cap28:

No one listens to the united states ? despite the fact that they spend over $1trillion dollars a year on defence? no - one listens to the US despite the fact that they have over 700 military bases all over the world? no -one listen to the US despite the fact that they have nuclear capability?

let me ask you this - ive already asked rosikk but didnt get an answer - where are these weapons coming from? who supplied them ?

if the islamists are such a threat to france, britain and the united states why did the aforementioned nations arm, fund and place them in power in libya? can you hold someone as an enemy in one country but a friend in another ? i wish you could answer that question for me.

The U.S. influence has greatly dimished since Obama got to the white house. The American public is tired of being the global cop.

America is unable to check Russia and China in supporting Syria.

America is severely handicapped in dealing with Iran. This led to an open threat buy Isreal in conducting a pre-emptive strike on Iran.

The British and French belong to a dying order. Colonialism is long dead and the fruits from such venture are all dried up. UK is increasing tax on mince pies in subways, giving tax breaks to shaddy Russians and wholesaling their industries to India and China and the Arabs are also carving out a huge chunk of British made brands in the UK.
The scenario is no different in France. The only sustainable Nations in Europe are Germany and the Scandinavia countries of Denmark, Norway and Finland.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by CuntDestroyer1: 8:50pm On Jan 18, 2013
obadiah777: I DONT NEED TO LOOK AT YOUR VIDEO. THE FOURTH BEAST IS THE GRECO-ROMAN EMPIRE OUT OF WHICH CAME THE EUROZONE AND AMERICA. THATS THE FOURTH BEAST. THE THIRD BEAST WAS THE GRECIAN EMPIRE. THE SECOND BEAST WAS THE MEDIA-PERSIAN AND THE FIRST BEAST THE ANCIENT BABYLONIAN. YOU ARE CLUELESS

REFER TO DANIEL CHAPTER 2

please don't let your jehovah witness doctrine hinder you. watch it.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
Cunt_Destroyer:

please don't let your jehovah witness doctrine hinder you. watch it.
I RATHER GO DIRECTLY TO THE SOURCE AND NOT THIRD PARTY. AND I AINT NO JEHOVAH WITNESS

THATS WHY YOU ARE CONFUSED. YOU GET ALL YOUR INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTY
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by billyG(m): 8:55pm On Jan 18, 2013
Up soja boyz!go kill d 77virginspoking vampires africa must be free of terrorizm ;
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by CuntDestroyer1: 8:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
obadiah777: I RATHER GO DIRECTLY TO THE SOURCE AND NOT THIRD PARTY. AND I AINT NO JEHOVAH WITNESS

THATS WHY YOU ARE CONFUSED. YOU GET ALL YOUR INFORMATION FROM THIRD PARTY

then how did you come to the conclusion that Patton is one of the beasts?

by the way no one has monopoly over knowledge
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by firetrap(m): 9:00pm On Jan 18, 2013
doctokwus: Our things always dfferent& always we appear not to know what to do.Why disembark frm d transport aircraft wt guns @combat positions;d rebels were dfinitely not @ d airport.More organised settings disembark wt guns far off sight& begin to prepare demselves @ d camp
when landing in any hostile or conflict zone it is imperative that the Soldiers be prepared for any and every kind of situation; so saying that the way they disembarked the plane was over kill is wrong as with the situation on ground is not that of merriment. if they had come out smiling and laughing some of them might end up dead if caught off guard
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
Cunt_Destroyer:

then how did you come to the conclusion that Patton is one of the beasts?

by the way no one has monopoly over knowledge
HE IS AN ENFORCER FOR THE FOURTH BEAST. HE IS IN THE AMERICAN ARMY ISNT HE ? HE DOES DIRECT WARS WHICH KILL LOTS OF PEOPLE WHICH IS ONE OF THE CHARACTERISTIC OF THE FOURTH BEAST ( HABBAKUK CHAPTER 1 AND 2 ) ( DANIEL CHAPTER 11 ). HE IS A MEMBER OF THE FOURTH BEAST. A CRUCIAL MEMBER. FOR WHICH HE HAS A NICE COMEUPPANCE COMING HIS WAY

SEE YOU SHOULDNT WORSHIP DEMONS. ADMIRING THE UNIFORM OF A DEMON AND SAYING THIS IS WHAT A SOLDIER SHOULD LOOK LIKE. YOU HAVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST IN YOUR FOREHEAD BRAH. RECTIFY IT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE FOR YOU
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by ogele: 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2013
This is black Africa n is suppose to be done the African way. Coming out from the plane the way they just did is the best way to disembark from the plane at that time of the day, n our men are combat ready. No nonsense Nigerian Soldiers. Our soldiers are gr8! God bless our soldiers scattered all over the world and God Bless Nigeria!!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by sonya4all(m): 9:05pm On Jan 18, 2013
Hmmmm@ CAP,you obviously must have been watching alot of iranian press tv and her hateful propaganda against the west,and am sure you are a muslim whn is angry that the galant nigerian soldiers are going to destroy your lovely jihadist brethren in mali,we know your problem,but you also need to know that the main reason nigeria is going into this campaign is to nip in the bud,all the sources of islamic militancy in the country,bearing in mind that the bH MEN are traind in mali and other north african countries..Spare us your stupid conspiracy theories of hate,all patriotic nigerians should be thanking the president for this great move..And as for the 1st stupid comenter..Well,im sure you have learnt your lessons...Next time learn to use your mtn free 10mb wisely...God help the nigerian soldiers.Peace

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by billyG(m): 9:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
Good battle dress but d bullet proof shld be d same color b/c rebels will know easily & shoot @ venerable parts like d head
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by CuntDestroyer1: 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
obadiah777: HE IS AN ENFORCER FOR THE FOURTH BEAST. HE IS IN THE AMERICAN ARMY ISNT HE ? HE DOES DIRECT WARS WHICH KILL LOTS OF PEOPLE WHICH IS ONE OF THE CHARACTERISTIC OF THE FOURTH BEAST ( HABBAKUK CHAPTER 1 AND 2 ) ( DANIEL CHAPTER 11 ). HE IS A MEMBER OF THE FOURTH BEAST. A CRUCIAL MEMBER. FOR WHICH HE HAS A NICE COMEUPPANCE COMING HIS WAY

SEE YOU SHOULDNT WORSHIP DEMONS. ADMIRING THE UNIFORM OF A DEMON AND SAYING THIS IS WHAT A SOLDIER SHOULD LOOK LIKE. YOU HAVE THE MARK OF THE BEAST IN YOUR FOREHEAD BRAH. RECTIFY IT BEFORE ITS TOO LATE FOR YOU

mohammed is the beast and islam is the antichrist
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by dumodust(m): 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
naija!!! going to mali was the best decision strategically though the decision was made by our leaders for the wrong reasons so that we can brag as the supposed 'giant of africa'.
from my inept calculations, those islamic extremists/mujaheddin will rush to mali to help their backbone, if we crush them their, we crush them here or else their will always be a 'source' of militants pouring into the country.
it will be very bad for the whole of west africa if these terrorists succeed in mali... imagine a terrorist nation at your doorstep, and it took france that's miles away to recognize that...
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by shos: 9:11pm On Jan 18, 2013
bigrovar:
If you decide to sure your ignorance online for the whole world to see that is your problem. I knew when I posted this that the cynicism casue it's cool brigade would show their head to find something sinister to say.

Addressing your points. when deploying in a conflict zone. come out fully armed and ready. Bamako as it stands now is not safe. We are getting reports of rebels infiltration has been reported in the city and rebels columns have been sighted less than 400km from bamako.. What is the rebels decide to give the Nigerian a special welcome? what happens then? When entering conflict zone one has to be ready for anything as the situation is very fluid and anything can happen. In one of the pictures you can see an unsmiling mean looking Soldier standing guard why is comrade disembark. That is how it's done. Make no mistake this is not a picnic.. This is war. not african nations cup.. anything can happen and one can not be too careful
Thkz for enliting their ignorance! awon OLODO
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by anisylva(m): 9:12pm On Jan 18, 2013
victorD3: Well I still feel we have outgrown such toy looking AK 47 rifles.

Btw imagine crested numbers on the gun, I bet handlers name and family history is written there. If you lose your gun! God punish satan and Boko Haram.
the AK47 is the worlds most formidable standard combat rifle.
Re: Pictures Of Nigerian Troops Arrival In Mali by Nobody: 9:18pm On Jan 18, 2013
yah

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (14) (Reply)

Crowd Chants O To Ge, Ole At Bukola Saraki And Kwara PDP Gubernatorial Candidate / PHOTOS: Obasanjo’s Son And Baba Ijebu's Daughter Introduction Ceremony / Dele Momodu And Wife, Mobolaji Celebrate 27th Wedding Anniversary (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.