Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,070 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:18 AM

Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. (19323 Views)

Amaechi Inspects Port-Harcourt International Airport - Photos / Obiano Inspects Worldclass Onitsha Mall- Pix / Buhari Inspects Made-in-nigeria Peugeot Cars(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by Pergrace: 8:14pm On Jan 18, 2013
Just saw GEJ's visit to Ikeja Police College on Channels TV.
Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by jmaine: 8:16pm On Jan 18, 2013
ogbeche77: Aboki,so the stadium at surulere is what? Fashola stadium..... The guy was not specific of location when he mentioned national stadium

Stop clutching at straws . . . .It's needless here . .accept you erred by mixing them up . . . .

GEJ visit to the Abuja National made news and not that of Lagos . . . .

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jan 18, 2013
jmaine:

Stop clutching at straws . . . .It's needless here . .accept you erred by mixing them up . . . .
Do i have super powers to read minds, so when someone says international airport was gutted by fire without specifying which one, will i be wrong to debunk that claim that i just pass through the lagos airport & i saw nothing of such while the poster was actually reffering to abuja
Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by karlmax2: 8:35pm On Jan 18, 2013
jmaine:

wether they like it or not GEJ is the first sitting president to visit that police college since 70 years!!! He keeps proving his haters wrong each passing day. Even when the capital of Nigeria was lagos our past leaders like obj,shagari, buhari,ibb who ruled from lagos never visited the college shame and some idiats are here hating don't worry when the place is fixed by GEJ I would like to hear what these set of people would say!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by seunny4lif(m): 8:54pm On Jan 18, 2013
IF HE COME OH BOY,NA FRESH AIR FOR ALL,STARTING A NEW PROJECT
naptu2: By the way, the President is expected to return from the Ivory Coast tomorrow (Saturday).
Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by EkoIle1: 9:04pm On Jan 18, 2013

Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by slimfit1(m): 9:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
I'm looking for something negative to say I can't find but I ll say take action simple.
Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by Walphem(m): 9:09pm On Jan 18, 2013
Abeg Wetin b GEJ's Id on nairaland, seems the guy dey follow ds forum, but yet no dey respond to issues raised.lets take more time to bombard him henceforth
Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by godwinosian: 9:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
GEJ HIS IS A TRUE PRESIDENT I LIKE HIM SO MUCH.PLS SIR DO THE BEST FOR POLICE AND PAY THEM LIKE USA POLICE ABEG THEY HAS SUFFERED ENOUGH .
Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by slimfit1(m): 9:33pm On Jan 18, 2013
Ok we know all this was caused by previous government but you can always make a Change you don't join them would you. a good leader always try to make a change not make the situation worst.
Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by Reyspin(m): 9:49pm On Jan 18, 2013
talktimi: on this same nairaland not long ago, preople crucified Jonathan because of the state of the police college. On this same nairaland people are crucifying Jonathan for inspecting the place to see how true the allegations of neglect are.
You can never satisfy the average Nigerian, what a pity.
Nigerians are really a sad people indeed.
Must he go there to inspect it for us to know he is working His intentions might be genuine, only renovating and restructuring the place will prove his critics wrong...will he do that
Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by Reyspin(m): 9:51pm On Jan 18, 2013
godwinosian: GEJ HIS IS A TRUE PRESIDENT I LIKE HIM SO MUCH.PLS SIR DO THE BEST FOR POLICE AND PAY THEM LIKE USA POLICE ABEG THEY HAS SUFFERED ENOUGH .
U ARE SO WRONG LIKE UR GRAMMAR

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by Reyspin(m): 9:59pm On Jan 18, 2013
Jonathan strategist @ work...Channels Television started all this Police trouble like say them wan help (CSR),then Jonathan made a stopover to make his government look serious in tackling issues promptly...I bet all these isshhh na real Script...GOD IS WATCHING ALL OF WE ON COLOURED TV
Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by Nobody: 10:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
Maxymilliano: I'm kinda surprised that it took a comprehensive documentary by Channels Tv on the rot and decrepit nature of the police college for the president to know the true state of affairs at the college.

The President should also be informed that the College resorted to renting out the field and other available space for parties and other sundry social events to augment the dwindling fortunes.

I sincerely hope that some heads will roll after the visit.

That is the Problem.

Our President just cashed in on this OP to score cheap points.
For all the Kangaroos Jumping to the gallery watch out.

Our Presido if he truly cares should have sacked somebody on the Spot.
The Head of the Colledge,the Police Service Commission,Ministry of Police Affairs,IGP.
I don't expect jonathan to know about the state of the College neither do I hold him responsible for the state of the school but he has seen it for himself.Will he take action and do the needful?........Well,you all know your President..........committee....
Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by touchmeder: 10:26pm On Jan 18, 2013
executinal: If is true then GEJ is the man to count on

no he is not, this should have been taken care of donkey years ago.
Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jan 18, 2013
ogbeche77: Dross.. Nothing has changed at the stadium,still same deplorable state

Don't mind the silly 40laptopper
Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jan 18, 2013
ogbeche77: Haa, see them.. The laptop crew don invade again

People call President Jonathan Retardeen,Dumbo,Moro-n etc.

For me one reason he earns those names is the makeup of his Media Team and image makers.

Only a Dumbo will roll with that team.
To me jona"s media team are his WORST enemy.

Sometimes I feel they deliberately set him up to look DUMB with half-baked schemes.

I won't be surprised if those Guy(s)Beaf,Insincere9gerian,Taharqa,EffeanyiDemocracy4Ever,Akpos,Billionaire,Deri,Reno Omockery etc ARE actually working for Buhari and Tinubu.
The are so idiotic and they seem not to realise we KNOW their game.
Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jan 18, 2013
Reyspin: Jonathan strategist @ work...Channels Television started all this Police trouble like say them wan help (CSR),then Jonathan made a stopover to make his government look serious in tackling issues promptly...I bet all these isshhh na real Script...GOD IS WATCHING ALL OF WE ON COLOURED TV

Bros You Got it.Na arrangee between Jona Media Team and dem partner/Consultant-Channelstv.

John Momoh don Hammer again.

Watch out for how FG officials and Jona go deh show GoodGuys levels in the coming days,especially for that coming Channels event.
Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by 2Legit2Qui: 11:01pm On Jan 18, 2013
Kamanda:

Bros You Got it.Na arrangee between Jona Media Team and dem partner/Consultant-Chammelstv.

Watch out for how FG officials and Jona go deh show GoodGuys levels in the coming days,especially for that coming Channels event.

You are so obsessed with your bring him down attitude. What wrong has he done this time around? A report came out and he went to physically see it, your blood pressure rose to high heavens, you dont know what to say but to blame it on the media, especially Channels TV. Be objective sometimes. What wrong has this man done this time around?
Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by nollywood20: 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
karl max: wether they like it or not GEJ is the first sitting president to visit that police college since 70 years!!! He keeps proving his haters wrong each passing day. Even when the capital of Nigeria was lagos our past leaders like obj,shagari, buhari,ibb who ruled from lagos never visited the college shame and some idiats are here hating don't worry when the place is fixed by GEJ I would like to hear what these set of people would say!
. How old are you? 12? So to visit a police college is now a monumental achievement?
Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by 2Legit2Qui: 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
Kamanda:

That is the Problem.

Our President just cashed in on this OP to score cheap points.
For all the Kangaroos Jumping to the gallery watch out.

Our Presido if he truly cares should have sacked somebody on the Spot.
The Head of the Colledge,the Police Service Commission,Ministry of Police Affairs,IGP.
I don't expect jonathan to know about the state of the College neither do I hold him responsible for the state of the school but he has seen it for himself.Will he take action and do the needful?........Well,you all know your President..........committee....

Your blood is just hot for nothing, take it easy. So because he hasnt sacked anyone now means what? That he doesnt care?
Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
Kamanda:

Bros You Got it.Na arrangee between Jona Media Team and dem partner/Consultant-Chammelstv.

you are on point, cos it an unsheduled visit,even the college commandant was not aware GEJ ll be visiting but JOHN MOMOH was there with his crew, the only media crew there aside NTA

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by 2Legit2Qui: 11:10pm On Jan 18, 2013
The paid critics are back at work. Of course they must discredit the President on all actions he takes. They must work to earn their pay.
Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by talktimi(m): 11:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
Reyspin: Must he go there to inspect it for us to know he is working His intentions might be genuine, only renovating and restructuring the place will prove his critics wrong...will he do that
wow, but you know really there's nothing stopping GEJ from making an on the spot assessment of a federal govt facility ? Thrs actually no need for anybody to get cranky about it
Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by phemywise: 11:39pm On Jan 18, 2013
gej no get time for nairaland. its was channels tv dat first reprted it some days back, nairaland make una no take any credit
Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by Nobody: 12:01am On Jan 19, 2013
GEJ has no capacity to initiate far reaching reforms that ll bring our police to the modern era.
Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by Nobody: 12:03am On Jan 19, 2013
Maxymilliano: I'm kinda surprised that it took a comprehensive documentary by Channels Tv on the rot and decrepit nature of the police college for the president to know the true state of affairs at the college.

The President should also be informed that the College resorted to renting out the field and other available space for parties and other sundry social events to augment the dwindling fortunes.

I sincerely hope that some heads will roll after the visit.

Why are you surprised it took a channels documentary to sensitize the president on the situation there? This man is governing a country of 167 million souls with all sorts of competing issues vying for his immediate attention. You cannot expect him to be aware of everything going everywhere in the country. Channels have done their job. Now let Mr President do his.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by slamstan(m): 12:09am On Jan 19, 2013
ITbomb: So Presido dey visit Nairaland , or did any other media report about this Police College before Nairaland?
channels TV gave a full documentary
Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by Funkymallam(m): 2:35am On Jan 19, 2013
ogbeche77: Aboki,so the stadium at surulere is what? Fashola stadium..... The guy was not specific of location when he mentioned national stadium

Next time you consult your govenment teacher before posting on nairaland politics section because its obvious you are behind the news always.
Its okay being ignorant but what i wont take is you hawking it as a silverware... kapish?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by Funkymallam(m): 2:41am On Jan 19, 2013
jmaine:

Dont mind the guy, i wonder when national stadium surulere made news last year. He is just having a boner insulting the president and will even go to the extent of being stwpid while he is at it. His type knows nothing about their country but are always the first to criticize, dont be suprised if he does not know who his governor is talk more of his LGA chairman. cry cry
Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by Funkymallam(m): 2:49am On Jan 19, 2013
ogbeche77: Do i have super powers to read minds, so when someone says international airport was gutted by fire without specifying which one, will i be wrong to debunk that claim that i just pass through the lagos airport & i saw nothing of such while the poster was actually reffering to abuja

Gosh! Your ignorance is classical and you ain't doing a bad job advertising it.
So all the other forumist have got super mind reading powers? Clap for yourself.....
Only National Stadium Abuja made news last year and that was the one he visited, everyboby is aware of it..... I wonder what you were reading.

An advice: Never partake in any political debate whatsoever because, its not your thing
Re: Jonathan In Lagos. Inspects Police College. by Funkymallam(m): 2:55am On Jan 19, 2013
Kamanda:

Don't mind the silly 40laptopper

Another discombobulated fellow trying so hard to be noticed by calling people names...

Which stadium is still as it was?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Infrastructural Developments In Ore Excite Residents. / Security Agencies Foil Attempt to Free Boko Haram Detainees In Lokoja / Governor Dickson, Makarfi & Other PDP Members Meet In Abuja (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.