Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,810 members, 7,810,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:58 PM

He Considers His Family First Before Our Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Considers His Family First Before Our Relationship (1756 Views)

She Is A Born Again. How Do We Make Our Relationship Romantic? / He Has Changed After His Family Bought A Car / He Wants Me To Keep Our Relationship Private (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

He Considers His Family First Before Our Relationship by kpdc85: 4:30pm On Jan 18, 2013
Please i need advice!
Presently dating a Guy who would always think/consider his family first before thinking of me,i dnt really have an issue with that.But when i complain i need something and probably broke at that moment and some one comes selling that stuff,when he sees it,he doesnt say anything about me needing that thing,rather he tells the buyer i would buy one for my sister.Am not the type that knows how to complain, would rather be quite and watch.But musnt fail to mention his a really nice person.

But it irritats me when he makes me feel his family would always come before me
Just confused!!
Re: He Considers His Family First Before Our Relationship by Nobody: 5:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
He is on the right track.
His family should and would always come first..
reverse the situation and ask yourself..Who would come first.
btw you said he is a nice guy, wait till u guys are married.it just shows that he would take care of you the same way when u become his family.

Get over it..he is on track

2 Likes

Re: He Considers His Family First Before Our Relationship by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jan 18, 2013
This is a somewhat dicey subject.

First, you need to go and make your money, your boyfriend is not a cash dispensing ATM machine.

On the other hand, getting you gifts from time to time is perfectly OK - so long as you don't DEMAND them.

Your boyfriend is not you DAD or Guardian, he should be just that - BOYFRIEND. And you shouldn't be his financial responsibility.

4 Likes

Re: He Considers His Family First Before Our Relationship by omosexy1: 5:40pm On Jan 18, 2013
Richfella: This is a somewhat dicey subject.

First, you need to go and make your money, your boyfriend is not a cash dispensing ATM machine.

On the other hand, getting you gifts from time to time is perfectly OK - so long as you don't DEMAND them.

Your boyfriend is not you DAD or Guardian, he should be just that - BOYFRIEND. And you shouldn't be his financial responsibility.

GBAM!!! 100x
Re: He Considers His Family First Before Our Relationship by topsco(m): 5:47pm On Jan 18, 2013
Richfella has answered it all.
...but you never marry,dont tell me u are still a learner.
Ohun to ba jo ara la fi n wera.
Re: He Considers His Family First Before Our Relationship by Sijo01(f): 5:48pm On Jan 18, 2013

There's nothing like ATM Machine, fella.
Re: He Considers His Family First Before Our Relationship by Konnektions146(m): 7:32pm On Jan 18, 2013
Sijo01:

There's nothing like ATM Machine, fella.
ok....let her try and foot her bills
Re: He Considers His Family First Before Our Relationship by olumaxi(m): 11:31pm On Jan 18, 2013
d 1st 2 comments had killd dis topic..next topic pls
Re: He Considers His Family First Before Our Relationship by Mynd44: 2:26am On Jan 19, 2013
Is he married to you? Why pick you above them. I tire for una oooo

1 Like

Re: He Considers His Family First Before Our Relationship by True2myself24(f): 2:52am On Jan 19, 2013

Re: He Considers His Family First Before Our Relationship by sweetcocoa(f): 2:56am On Jan 19, 2013
Hescuse me lady biko, what are you talking about?

You are just his girlfriend ni o not even fiancée so again what are you talking about cos I'm confused.
Re: He Considers His Family First Before Our Relationship by djeezy(m): 6:05am On Jan 19, 2013
@op, he's only dating you and not married to you so I wonder why he'll consider you first before his family abi you want to use love portion and tie him down? Why don't you wait until he marries you before you raise this issue. How many years/months have you been with him for you to want him to consider you first like you're now a wife.
Re: He Considers His Family First Before Our Relationship by Exponental(m): 9:03am On Jan 19, 2013
@op, Mrs Experience might have been his teachers. There is time 4 everything. Wait 4 ur time!
Re: He Considers His Family First Before Our Relationship by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 19, 2013
His family comes first(he knew them before you) and IMO you should love them too and try being a part of the family once u do that he would definately notice you too.
In short, just love his interests grin
Re: He Considers His Family First Before Our Relationship by 190theclown: 10:30am On Jan 19, 2013
candygosh: His family comes first(he knew them before you) and IMO you should love them too and try being a part of the family once u do that he would definately notice you too.
In short, just love his interests grin

undecided
Re: He Considers His Family First Before Our Relationship by Nobody: 11:26am On Jan 19, 2013
I believe you can discuss this with him when you guyz are engaged. You can seriously tell him that since you'll be getting married soon, he should re-prioritize. Hope u jasi

(1) (Reply)

How Many Other Guys Find This Annoying / Are Yoυ Bold Enoυgн? / Two Simple Steps To Make Her Go Wild

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.